Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45188 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by bigcee(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
God1000:
Personally I want to be like Aliko dangote and Tony Elumelu, there's no time for bullshit

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Sirchiboy: 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
endsarrrs:
Op you are too lousy...
Na my wife you dey yab?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by HardBishop: 12:03pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

I think you are right.
You see them claiming girls are these, girls are that but they are worst
You re deranged idiot and a complete nuisance. If you know you hate men..... Stay your lane. We move the world round while you do nothing.
I told my auntie I don't like women cos the way they view us... see the way she begged me.
Gaskiya be careful

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by 1x2x3: 12:03pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is sex sex sex sex!!.

White men are having sleepless night just to advance technology so that the world would be a better place. But Nigerian men are after sex sex sex!!

May God Help them ooo!!!

Even the women will cheat on a productive man who doesn't put sex at the forefront. Mental fatigue from thinking rigorously can reduce the man's libido..... Then the docile woman will start complaining that he doesn't give it to her daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Damian10(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2022
On the flip side, all women think is money...so e don balance nah
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by akanbiaa(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Men pls think about something else apart from sex!!! T for thanks grin
Serious men think more about financial security, family, comfort and to be at peace with self ,loved ones and Creator.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Invitationn: 12:05pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
ohh shut up pls, @bolded sentence is stale, not all women offers sex in a relationship, well maybe all the ones you've being dating offers sex tho, even if your friendship with a man is useful, productive and cool they will still think of having sex with you! Don't you get it, stop twisting the narrative
The narrative is not a fact!
You could reflect on the guy's submission instead of whining.

You cook up things in your head - mayhaps from personal experience and come here to present it as if it's fact.

The guy is probably right - maybe all you have to offer is sex.
Because as a guy, I honestly can't relate with what you are saying.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by yemmit90: 12:06pm On May 24, 2022
Cashio:
If a woman is useful to a guy, the guy will never sacrifice such usefulness for mere sex.
I have a few female friends whom I will never try to have sex with no matter the situation and I value them more than the ones I have sex with.
I have known one of them for over four years and we remained friends even after she got married sometime last year. This very babe, i can confidently ask her to lend me 20, 30k and she will send it across. Whenever i visit, she will cook and offer even to pay for other expenses if we go out together and I also do same for her. Now tell me how a sensible guy will sacrifice such friendship for just sex.
Guys will always want to sleep with you if you have nothing else to offer aside your pvssy. Imagine being friends with a lady who bills you for data, sharwama, cream, hair, etc without as much as spending even a quarter of it on you. Why u nor go wan fvck such useless female friend as consolation.

The lady is somehow right, men rarely makes friends with someone they dont like or cant have sex with someday. Being useful to a man is a fastest way to develop sexual/marriage feeling for a woman.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Tb222(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2022
I think only about something, one thing only, I m thinking exactly what ngige though that made him declare to run for president despite unresoy issues with. ASUU.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by SmartyPants(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is sex sex sex sex!!.

White men are having sleepless night just to advance technology so that the world would be a better place. But Nigerian men are after sex sex sex!!

May God Help them ooo!!!

So what are nigerian women creating? All the biggest tech companies in Nigeria are founded by who?

You nko, are you useful to the world at all?

Try to think some things through.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Finisher07(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2022
Wetin be our gain before no be me disvegin you
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by EmmaLege: 12:08pm On May 24, 2022
Cashio:
If a woman is useful to a guy, the guy will never sacrifice such usefulness for mere sex.
I have a few female friends whom I will never try to have sex with no matter the situation and I value them more than the ones I have sex with.
I have known one of them for over four years and we remained friends even after she got married sometime last year. This very babe, i can confidently ask her to lend me 20, 30k and she will send it across. Whenever i visit, she will cook and offer even to pay for other expenses if we go out together and I also do same for her. Now tell me how a sensible guy will sacrifice such friendship for just sex.
Guys will always want to sleep with you if you have nothing else to offer aside your pvssy. Imagine being friends with a lady who bills you for data, sharwama, cream, hair, etc without as much as spending even a quarter of it on you. Why u nor go wan fvck such useless female friend as consolation.

abi o grin grin grin
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by kingyakos: 12:09pm On May 24, 2022
dat girl wey f**uk dog been talk am pass u but @ d end na dog she go give....
Ur own fit be horse
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by almarthins(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
God can't help them, let them help themselves! Most men are ready to sleep with anything that has hole like goats, cows and soon they will be breaking holes on the wall just to put their dicks!

Huh! Girls go dey talk like saint. In my case, na me dey run but dem dey use am chase me. Sex no be food o!

Soon smbody go dey call another person," one minute man" and them no like sex at all. Wowen and pretence no be here.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Gkemz: 12:10pm On May 24, 2022
What do you basically find in a vehicle if not to move you from one location to another.

Or

What do you find in a weed if not the highness.

Why did God create Eve for Adam if not to procreate amongst other reason. Did he make Eve to be only a helper, No.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Finisher07(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2022
Good girls no de this country again na hook up period we de now,any girl we I friend na for sex because I no even trust any girl again for this country

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by PrinceMajestic: 12:13pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

they think about fhuckin you because you won't do things that interest us except sexual talks, seductive dressing. If you challenge them on PlayStation bet, watch football match with them, bet football games with them, tie weed for them, speak raw street slangs with them, arrange other babes give them especially etc most will likely not think about sex when dey are with you, they see you as a fellow hommie
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by OvertheTop(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy
Have seen post stating that women love sex more than men, this is a lie. Men can do anything for sex. They can sleep with anything with holes.

The reason why most of these Redpillers are frustrated is because no free kpekus. Using Redpiller and insulting their fellow men for simping as disguise.

I can go on but this is a known fact men love sex.

Wow!

Can you Explain Further What you mean By the Bolded.....

is it Monetized ? please Explain
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by penceman(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2022
Yes thats true men think about sex but as a motivator for other pursuits.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Djelectron(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz.

Why I run 100km far from them.

You will run 1000km back to ask for sex when no one bothers you for it grin
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:16pm On May 24, 2022
yemmit90:

The lady is somehow right, men rarely makes friends with someone they dont like or can have sex with someday. Being useful to a man is a fastest way to develop sexual/marriage feeling for a woman.
Finally someone got the narrative, as a lady you try to be nice, friendly, cool, useful and kind to a man they immediately interpret it towards having sex that's bad cry
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BabaIbo: 12:16pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
C'mon get lost!!

Rape apologist!!

And if I have never raped anyone before, may you be raped serially or sexually disgraced openly or experience grave false accusation that will cost you a lot wherever you are, either you say amen OR not, it will follow you, just watch.

3 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Komu1048(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2022
[/b]
Choilila:

is this your opposing statement.

Man, [b]I have never been raped.
And yes they are thinking of Sex every time the clock tick.

Walking around naked means nothing, since Men have been digging,rapping and sexualized Women that put on agbada, masquerade clothes, holy Mary dress, buba and wrapper. it's not new under the sun.

I understand your pain Sis, trying everything to be noticed but yet no one cares to look in your direction. Perhaps u need to put on agbada, Holy Mary dress and join ur crew @carry me dey go my husband's house.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Who having sex help? Why would I be thinking about sex, pussy is the last thing one my list. Got more important things to think about, not some stock fish smelly pussies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by AfonjaConehead: 12:19pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Jennyclay(f): 12:19pm On May 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

And if I have never raped anyone before, may you be raped serially or sexually disgraced openly or experience grave false accusation that will cost you a lot wherever you are, either you say amen OR not, it will follow you, just watch.
I reverse the curse back to your sisters and your mother!

Rape apologist!!!!!!
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Giltexo: 12:20pm On May 24, 2022
Truely no sentiment ...you get it ..100% you are correct .. without women this world na nonsense..no pretence mehn ..
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 24, 2022
HardBishop:

You re deranged idiot and a complete nuisance. If you know you hate men..... Stay your lane. We move the world round while you do nothing.
I told my auntie I don't like women cos the way they view us... see the way she begged me.
Gaskiya be careful
Mad Bishop. You are sighted & removed from the congregation of sane men.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by OmegaAutos: 12:21pm On May 24, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy
Have seen post stating that women love sex more than men, this is a lie. Men can do anything for sex. They can sleep with anything with holes.

The reason why most of these Redpillers are frustrated is because no free kpekus. Using Redpiller and insulting their fellow men for simping as disguise.

I can go on but this is a known fact men love sex.

oya go on and on, then list things girls can offer asside sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Elidrisy20: 12:23pm On May 24, 2022
Yes because it is through sex they came to this world
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Finisher07(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2022
Watin girl feat give me for this country,na sex nothing like love, Give me sex and I give you money 50/50
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by sleekflow(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Depends on the individual joor.
8 to 10 years ago, I could divide 2 to 3 seas in one day.

But now, jungle don mature, responsibilities much, to divide more than 2 seas in a week na serious work. I rather think of my life and ways to live better than puna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.