Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour (66210 Views)

FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu / Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by skuribeebo: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
U no get comprehensive insurance?
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by HarlequinLekex: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
No one is obligated to buy you a new tanker, so go away with your sense of entitlement.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Emmanuelellah: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
You have been an enemy of progress with your family down to your neighbors to your working place extend to your community now to someone you don't even know haba!!!
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Trojan8(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
No one is obligated to buy you a new tanker, so go away with your sense of entitlement.

But you reward people for posting useless videos on Tiktok. See your life outside

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Temi2468: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:

I dislike this comment.

Me too!

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Jostoman: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Delta government should give him a good job
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by HarlequinLekex: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
I pray they listen to his demand
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by dheolexaone(f): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Noblechykk:

I got your point now and I apologize for my remark. However, Nigeria press are good in twisting words. Believe me, that man didn't put it as a demand. I just viewed a 30 minutes video this morning where one guy interviewed him and the wife. Judging by his answers, he is such a selfless man. His wife is even pregnant. They are just into the third month in their marriage. The man must have said that he preferred a new tanker to national honor and it was twisted to sound like he was making a demand

If dem no twist words, how u wan rush open thread

9ja is a survival land for everybody.
I pray he gets compensated mightily cuz u wouldn't know the extent of the damage he averted if it has happened to any of one's family member.

He deserves it o je.
Let wailing wailers rant
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by MansoryMX(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

No offense but you sound foolish and stupid at same time which is quite rare because people usually sound just one at a time and not simultaneously

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

the man owned the tanker that caught fire
assuming it is actually his tanker, and he was not driving it for someone else, he is liable and culpable
i do not know why nigerians do not understand this
a tanker does not just catch fire .

the man knows all the different safety barriers he breached or neglected that led to this.

but this is nigeria, where no one investigates anything but just thanks God without thinking
I was reading his statement and wondering if there was any investigation into what caused the inferno.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by JuanDeDios: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Cos it’s the truth. He should have appealed not demanded. No one is obligated to buy him a new tanker.
He's not demanding. In any case, it shouldn't have come to this: given that his act saved so many lives and saved the taxpayer a lot of money, DSG should have volunteered to replace the tanker.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by swissgoldenpro2: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
He truly deserves a new tanker
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by professorkk: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

you dont have sense
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by IkemChris(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
Very stupid comment very stupid
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by MrCuteking(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ebubu4:

but we are obligated to buy houses and cars for those who are caged inside a house for 3months to eat, kiss and have sex on TV.

Wisdom. Wisdom my brother. Wise response .
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by dreu2fine(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's level of knowledge
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by professorkk: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
MansoryMX:

No offense but you sound foolish and stupid at same time which is quite rare because people usually sound just one at a time and not simultaneously

I wish God could open his eyes for him to see how foolish and Stupid he is
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by PhantomProbe(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
A Nigerian woman is berating someone for feeling entitled. Lol... wahala
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by FamTomx2(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Humans like you are hopeless, I felt you wouldn't have being taking this trash if the incident happened right in front of your family building or your children's school..

If at all you have.. stupid people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Sunnypan: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nah wah for you ooo. Nigeria money no be your own, if they buy new truck for him nah bad thing?. The man took risk to avert what would have been a national disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by inforesource: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
How is this one Entitlement Mentality? cry
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by toxtimmy: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
No mind the lames on here... how come the guy no get insurance for him tanker?

If him get insurance and insurance no want settle then that means the tanker fire is his fault.

BloomingDale:

Cos it’s the truth. He should have appealed not demanded. No one is obligated to buy him a new tanker.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by BloomingDale(f): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by tfelicityk(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
He didn't not ask for much... The state government can do it if and only if he wants it done.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Meteng: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
SarkinYarki:
If you check now his own carelessness started the fire o..This man doesn't know national award will open doors
Open which door exactly?
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by joshkke(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chai, see how you abandon 300 plus of us wey support your first ministry

Nerogaming01:

Oh, now I get what you mean. I like the comment now.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Soulsymbol99: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Johnchrix:

Even local government can give Him 2 of that after all they're getting 100m monthly allocation.

My brother, wetin u wnt make I talk. I know of a local government that getz roughly 200m monthly. But the thing is na d governors dey collect d money shaa.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Knsley(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
I like your comment die.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by rajiedreez: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bro doesn't know the meaning of a national honour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.