Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (47854 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by SisterFire(f): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Such a fool you are op !
So much dullness in a single human.
Humans are naturally dull

My advice for u
Her natural pussy smell is what pisses u off, Make it mandatory that she takes u out for fresh breeze in places like Lagos national stadium and place of trees so that oxygen can penetrate ur soul( oxygen from trees purifies both our body n soul. It purifies ur soul system and u shall love her like a woman.

Darren95 don't mind d insults from ur fellow humans they think u are an ingrate but will do same in shoes, take my advice serious.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by tctrills: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!
Baba you don find wife.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by edward1106(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Best you begin pay her monthly for her works. Just let her know you're rewarding her..
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by pargelenis(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
The OP is one demented individual with the made up yet sweet story!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Didn’t you read where it written on it body if irritating after use please dispose her
Simple
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by nedekid: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Metcheew, op don marry wife.
The next announcement will be the belle from the nacking you got tempted to ask for. grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by JoveD20(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
oga abstain from knacking for now,no wonder your wound never healed.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Mummiesboy: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
This man, you dey fire kitten with one leg? You sure say you want heal so? E b like free every dey sweet you. Continue!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by AfroKnight: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bro just endure till you start walking then pay her off and change your all locks.

Hope you didn’t promise her marriage o. Hope you didn’t even joke about it o.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by HolyPussy: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

Your problem is too much.

You will need more than one lifetime to actually solve this your wahala.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Vincentonyeka(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Guy your mind is corrupt that's why

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Itzurboi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Op, i'm here to help you. I sell lovemeter, you can check with it if it's true love or you be emergency plan.
Cash and carry, no transfer...
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by etrange: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
You can write this piece of garbage cause you know people would gladly overlook your promiscuity as a male. If she had given it to you when you asked for it, you would have come online to tell the world how Nigerian girls are useless and how there's no decent person to marry. You were the one that still called her after all these years, you're still the one that approached her for sex again. If there's anyone to be angry at, it should be yourself. You took all the decisions yourself. Take responsibility and stop looking for whom to blame for your own choices. You're even lucky there's someone helping you. Where are your dear less annoying friends and family when you need them? If it was a lady that wrote this trash, y'all would be saying women don't know what they want.

Dude, if you don't want her in your house, tell her to go. After all, you've gotten what you've always wanted and that's why she has suddenly become annoying despite the fact that she's helping your ass.

5 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Stiff66(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
You never fit waka u dey knack, I pity ur life
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by miraclea: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
You are an ingrate and you will surely pay sooner or later ,why will you be so heartless to someone daughter this way ,if you are not careful you may end up without a wife I pray God help you

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Kirkman: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
You dont have the strength to enter the kitchen but you have the strength to whyne your waist and stand well whilst you drill her to your satisfaction and cum. Op you are nothing but an ungrateful bastard. That's what you are. You have gotten what you do desired after all these years and suddenly she's irritating you and isn't wife material according to your moral compass just cos she has a kid. It's allight.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by wamide042(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
So you want to use the eyes of your helper to shook tree abi ����….but in the real sense you’re an ungrateful person, she helped you because she felt you needed help and if didn’t now it’s still the same you that will still complain that you told her you had an accident and she didn’t show up. Oga don’t be an ingrate.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by boxypane(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

Congrats man. You don marry
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Enimin:

Get over yourself dude, you live in Africa where sex is a commodity. Unless you don't anyways... but it is what it is over here, sex is actually legal tender in certain jurisdictions tongue

So who is paying here...since they both offered each other sex.?? Or in Nigeria...only women can "give" men sex and expect to be paid whatever they want
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by AfroKnight: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
SisterFire:
Such a fool you are op !
So much dullness in a single human.

And What words do you have for the manipulative woman? Or you can’t see how she’s taking advantage of the helpless guy because of his condition?

Op should be very careful. She wants to manipulate him into marriage. That’s wrong.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by VEHINTOLAR: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

She gave you exactly what you asked for, may be more ! Where your complaint is coming from is what I don't understand yet ! You needed someone to care for you and she was doing exactly that ! She even gave you free kpekus to service, I'm sure you did not even remember your legs while doing the devil's work on top of her !

Trust me,that girl no dey go anywhere ! She has not even started with you yet;you don buy market ogbeni !

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by MarxisGLABACK: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
U ARE AN INGRATE , U CAN'T BE HELPED ,
U THE ONE IRRITATING THE INNOCENT LADY
FREE HER PLS , WHO THE HELL ARE U ?

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by happney65: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cladez:
She don see husband grin

She no dey go anywhere. You never know anything..She go die for your head ni.. grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by GreaterFuture(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai it is said that Humans can never be satisfied...

Op you got luck to find a caring lady in your pitiable and cripple condition yet you still got the guts to complain!

This is the main reason I hardly help people
Sorry, abeg no vex...

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by winner37(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Some guys could be funny at times oooo, see what you were looking and knocking is now on your door step now your complaining ...
A friend in need is a friend in deed, her staying in your house helping you is not a big deal brother, you have to handle what You have with care , do you think ladies of nowadays could forsake their hook-up work and be helping you on your distress? Though you don't like her , you have to treat the lady with love and care she deserves to be treated good. When on your distress why didn't you call your sister or relationship to help you out ?
Advice.....at night wake her up talk to her in a sensible way starting from her relationship life to her career try to know her very well before you tell her your mind okay...
Don't hurt her, I repeat don't hurt her ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by lordlek: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

You dey heartless
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by BigCowHornn: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

You one of the many useless reasons decent girls look at all men with suspicion and run away
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by SisterFire(f): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
AfroKnight:

And What words do you have for the manipulative woman? Or you can’t see how she’s taking advantage of the helpless guy because of his condition?

Op should be very careful. She wants to manipulate him into marriage. That’s wrong.
... Think like a man not a woman . The room atmosphere pisses him off not the woman ... In a nature overwhelmed atmosphere he will love the girl. After sex let her take him to natural parks or natural stadiums or even place full of trees to purify his soul from intercourse.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by hooge: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
So what do you want now? Like honestly we A.I verification before nairaland gives some person's chance to become members
Darren95:

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by GboyegaD(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

They ddnt have a fling..please read...he tried to have something with her she refused....she refused......its a been over her year...her conditions ar no longer the same... shes the one taking advantage of a situation that present it self...

Expect her not to catch feelings?? So automatically ..a woman must catch feelings..is that how feelings work with women... all the women serving men breakfast, did they catch feelings too?? Im not supportimg anybody... the last discussion they had was she's not interested....and theyve not revisited the issue

If she ddnt want anything why go to his place and sleep their like she has no life....she should face the consequences of her decision and not expect the man must date her or marry her..

The baby is 2 years which means she had the baby before he approached her. Stop trying to degrade the lady to make a point.

Why didn't he define it from the beginning? He asked someone he was asking or for help and having been with him, she might have realized he's what she's been looking for as a man.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by alibiz: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Na una type they make women say "men are scum"
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Greatdesi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
akwesenana:
Omo, you've seen someone to help you and you're still complaining.

Tell her straight up that you are tired of her mother hen like behaviour and if she doesn't behave you'll kick her out.

MODIFIED
Come to think of it, you still complained about your male friend that was sucking you dry after helping you from the accident m

You still see another helper, you still dey complain.

Walahi, only God fit help you. undecided
Kick her out, which which leg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.