Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (47825 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by icarealot: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
A clear evidence that maturity isn’t measured with age.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by ozueozue(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
The best u can do now to lay her off is, just tell her thanks so much for your time u really appreciate that your younger sister will.be coming over to assist u next week if she no greeee jus go see her parents with palm wine

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by lomprico(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

Lol, you go soon die. She go kill you! grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by KazikageSama: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nice people deserve better spouses. Please let her go @OP so she can meet someone responsible that will value her.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Jasmine17(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

I do not comment on posts like this but I am breaking that rule for you simply because I just wanted to let you know that that you are plain Stvpid and Karma must get you. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Exedyne: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Aren't you happy you saw someone helping you, assuming she refuse to help when you called her you will still be the one to complain that girls are wicked and heartless, she is helping you now but you are still complaining because you are not able to fulfill your evil agenda, most nigeria men are truly not worth helping.

as in! im a guy but this guy dey messup. if the girl no answer you, una go say naija girls no good. now girl dey take care of you free of charge you say she dey irritate you. na una dey damage these girls for the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Sucre6: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

She no gree b4 when op asked her out more than her year ago..

u now said shes convinced after one year of not talking?? How was she convinced??
because of broken leg?? The dey u talk seff...like say u be woman .....her behavior is suspicious

Someone u have not spoken to for over a year suddenly said he needed help and u ran there.
Slept there for many days and refuse to go to your house...

Its suspicious....look like she don carry another belle wey another guy do deny ..and she quickly see as opportunity to pin it on the op...

Read well oo...na after he break leg dem just fvck ooo....

and stop say he gave him her body.
Her body na buscuit?? The guy ddnt give him her body too??
They slept with each other consensual... ..end of story

U made zero point
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by isuomo: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
If you are loaded, look for 500k and once you are ready to be on your own again just pay her for the services rendered and ask her to move on. Make sure she moves before making the payment and more importantly stop sleeping with her.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by givegive: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
after all this things wey she do for you, you no marry am ,make she break that femur cheesy , cripple your leg
grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nonexisting1: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
You sound like an ingrate and an idiot at the same time. A vaginarian that comes to your rescue when you are down is the one for keeps. I have full dosage of redpill in my system but that hasn't robbed me of knowing when to apply common sense.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Jackanda1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95, having sex with her was a big mistake. Once a woman makes it so easy for you, there is always an agenda. Now you have to reward her for sex and the service. Sorry
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by arantess: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai it is said that Humans can never be satisfied...

Op you got luck to find a caring lady in your pitiable and cripple condition yet you still got the guts to complain!

This is the main reason I hardly help people
mbok come and help me abeg, im not ungrateful like the mumu op
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by amdoyin82(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
na lie o ,you must finish what you started cheesy, you better making arrangements for marriage , you want to eat your cake and have it
Don't mind him... He his asking for too much..Ole,Oole, alapa ike
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by biggie73(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
The world is full of ingrates. In future, please don't start looking for love. When someone loves you, please love them back. Quick recovery.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Ishilove: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
obinna58:

So she's good for op only when she has given birth, such desperation shows she only want to use him to achieve her purposes, once it's done she'll finish him off.
This one has serious comprehension challenges

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
You guys are not dating but you invited her to take care of you and even slept with her. Now you are complaining she's irritating you. Why didn't you call your sister or mother to come take care of you.
I swear you are very very wicked and I pray that lady will find a reasonable man that will truly love her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Mummiesboy: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
You see why Nigerian men don't deserve anything

Anyway,i blame the lady
because the moment you make yourself become too available to a man he will never take you serious or even respect you cos he will start feeling that whenever he leaves you will definitely come crawling back

Nigerian men Godforbid!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian men are not worth the headache at all!!!!!
Unromantic set of specie

I wonder where you guys fell down from....spits
Heaven precisely

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Dchampion65: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
I pray your parents (if alive) will not mourn over you in their old age

You sent for trouble, it came. You enjoyed it and you are now saying no space, don't forget their is a space in your nostril.

Remember you don't have legs o, and nah only two of una dey for house.

I don't know why my species don't reason well whenever they see honeypot as you call it.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by BATified2023: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

u don’t deserve help

U deserve to rotten in that sickness,where are d ones u love when u needed them most?

No wonder nobody is willing to help anybody again in Nigeria,later in future when u need help badly n u don’t get it I know u will still come here n create a thread on it

Ingrate

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
biggie73:
The world is full of ingrates. In future, please don't start looking for love. When someone loves you, please love them back. Quick recovery.
Such people can never find love. Never ever. They will always love a woman that will mess up their life

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by babington91(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
This op na baba weery, you can't stand on the both legs, but you know the way to the honeypot. ����. Some men self, you see someone taking care of you assiduously, yet you're still complaining. Let her go, and see how it is easy for you before you recuperate.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
GboyegaD:

The baby is 2 years which means she had the baby before he approached her. Stop trying to degrade the lady to make a point.

Why didn't he define it from the beginning? He asked someone he was asking or for help and having been with him, she might have realized he's what she's been looking for as a man.

Which baby.....did i mention anything about baby in my comment?? How did i degrade her? ..please explain

U said he should define it...define what.??..did he ask her for a relationship after over a year of not talking together and he refused him....??

He asked her for help...the onus is on her to say yes or no.....why ddnt she also DEFINE what the terms of the help....

Deciding to start leaving with him and not go to her house..is her trying to manipulate and take advantage of things....

.as the person recieving help.....he cant just tell her to leave when she refused to go....that would be rude...... having sex is a totally consensual and not a visa to be come house wife.... i dont get why woman always want to convert sex to relationship or marriage...

to me ...she just desperate...if i want to guess, i'd Say shes already pregnant and wants to trap the guy....i mean... who fvck a guy that cannot stand with a broken femur....??

U be guy naaa...if you cant stand..u obviously cant do misaionarry...which means the girl was untop....how she take sit on and ride the nigga with a broken femur....if u dont see desperation..i see it clearly

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by detectivejones: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
The lady is a good person, for someone to care without demanding pay should tell you she's for keeps, but no you're irritated at her. This is why i don't pity men with Karishikas as wives, they leave the good ones and chase after something else.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Don't you think this lady is Godsent? Do you think many women would appreciate a man who cannot get things done? I mean your two legs were operated, not even one. Some women would not even accept you, they would be afraid wondering if both legs would heal properly or if the problem will resurface in future. If this is not love, then what is it?.You are ungrateful*

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sucre6:

U made zero point

Eyaaa!! No wahala...i understand....
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Yoighaman(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
@OP: She is now a baby mama, her market don drop, if you don't want to become the father of her next child, you better run for your dear life. She is now a desperado, ready to do anything to hook you, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by harmony75: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lolz see finish omg � � � � � if only the stupid lady knows she has over stayed her welcome. But some people are stupid o why live in someone's house you don't want to go to your house again inconvenient someone in his place!? She's funny.. Smh
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by BATified2023: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
You see why Nigerian men don't deserve anything

Anyway,i blame the lady
because the moment you make yourself become too available to a man he will never take you serious or even respect you cos he will start feeling that whenever he leaves you will definitely come crawling back

Nigerian men Godforbid!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian men are not worth the headache at all!!!!!
Unromantic set of specie

I wonder where you guys fell down from....spits
not all men

The op is just an idiot who deserves to die in that illness

I am not sorry to say he doesn’t deserve a second chance,the lady should just poison him n move on

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by SILVERLINES: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

you are just an ungrateful being
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by efeski(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dude you sound like an entitled ingrate with a bloated ego.
Or maybe you're just catching cruise
All the same not funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by duduade: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
All these my brothers

Chop and clean mouth

Lool
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by texannaija: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

Ohh!. So you no know say you don enter “relationship”?. Funny you cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.