Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (47855 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Solsix(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
after all this things wey she do for you, you no marry am ,make she break that femur cheesy , cripple your leg
Hahaha make una leave oo
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by givegive: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
I don't know if this is the exact case, but Shakespeare said 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. If you didn't want her to be invested in the situationship, you should have paid for a professional care giver or made arrangements with a relation. Now she wants a payment that starts with 'M' and I don't mean a million.

Judgement: step back and take a dispassionate look at the situation. If she's good, you may consider popping the big question. She seems to have a soft spot for you, But only You can take the final step.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Osobi32(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
You shouldn't have gone intimate with her knowing fully well that u can't have something more wit her...... Nigerian ladies always assume you owe them something once u get down with them. Abeg carry ur golden cross!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle e be like say the op na insense
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Socialsunny14(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
obinna58:
She gave birth, her product depreciated unlike before so she couldn't hoard it anymore, she can now dash anyone available
Heal up first, after you give her something nice, if she wants more tell her to give some time to think.
God bless u guy, dats my mind you spoke. She gave birth but still single hence she's looking for such opportunity.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Kingsean(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

baba, your wife has found you. don't worry, this is just the tip of the iceberg. na pregnancy dey come next. women are not like us. once they give you their bodies without asking for anything, just know that you have become husband material. feelings would come in straightaway. sex is not meaningless to them. they attach emotions to it

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Illegal1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
you don enter this one, she is going no where.

hahahahahaha,.

dis1 nah pure case of we dye here..
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
He doesn't know how lucky he is. Someone like me would never accept him, I would be afraid that after the treatment, the problem may occur again in future. I would simply help him with no emotions attached. Anything bone related takes a lot of time to heal, so when he sends her away he will face it.
SandraIkuboR:
You see why Nigerian men don't deserve anything

Anyway,i blame the lady
because the moment you make yourself become too available to a man he will never take you serious or even respect you cos he will start feeling that whenever he leaves you will definitely come crawling back

Nigerian men Godforbid!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian men are not worth the headache at all!!!!!
Unromantic set of specie

I wonder where you guys fell down from....spits

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by mammyshiloh: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
nah you be the real powers of your fathers house. ... you see helper yet you dey pursue am?? mtcheeeeew.. local wizard.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Yoighaman(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Slynation:
If you like shout and hate Nigerian men from today till tomorrow, you will still meet either Emeka, Kunle or Aminu... cheesy

You haven't done a quarter of what Ikeji did...but we all knew how it ended.

So somebody cannot even chop and clean mouth this days angry nawa oO, you want OP to settle for expanded and oversized kpekus when tear rubber is very much available...Try dey fear God oO cheesy

smiley

Please increase the volume, some of us at the back cannot hear you.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by The5DME(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nairaland and fictional stories.....
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by sterlingD(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
To the OP what about your siblings and parents are they aware of your what happened to you and the surgery you had to undergo Why are they not in the picture at least ?
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Gkay1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
U be wicked guy, your hell fire na room and parlour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Flappy222: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
see human being o smh.
you get mouth to talk na.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by EmemObong03: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!
You needed help and she offered.
Don't Have S** with her again.
Heal up and settle her with what you can.
No reasonable Nigerian girl will see a single guy in 2 Bedroom flat with Kitchen well stocked without fall in love "sheeplishly"
Truth be told. She has a good heart

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Ballybastick: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bro she is a nice person.i think it's time you start respecting her,you don't know what you have until you loose it

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by xeju: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

You nor like d girl physique or face because I nor see anything she do wey dey irritating for your story. You just want Bleep her and move on but you need her help to assist you heal. You're just an ungrateful silly person

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Mrsoft3(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

She is an angel, don't take her for granted. It's possible you wanted sex from her which you have gotten but aside that she has sacrifice everything for you, she definitely has something to do but she loves you. Don start feeling irritated at this time.

You should sit her down and have a conversation about what she wants, but wait guy you know well and you dey knack? Well that's by the way.

I see her as a good lady, being the way she was when the other lady came around is normal ,she feels something for you and I guess you played along , women have that tendency of catching feelings easily so bro sit her down and be on same page with her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by ejimatic: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

When we want to sell a goat we start giving it a name! What you are doing is one of the signs that your health is improving. If it is worse you will not see a lady whose act you don't understand .
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Belleful: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
after all this things wey she do for you, you no marry am ,make she break that femur cheesy , cripple your leg
Hahahaha take am easy
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by koladebrainiac(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

endure it,wait till your legs heal proprly and then throw her out of the window now
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Gmajor(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
see cripple wey somebody take pity on dey form.
Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by imagrg(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
But not all Baby Mamas would do this.
Well, in a way, I buy your idea.
Yoighaman:
@OP: She is now a baby mama, her market don drop, if you don't want to become the father of her next child, you better run for your dear life. She is now a desperado ready to do anything to hook you, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by dannex4adx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

To help you na wahala. Despite your condition, you still dey lick honey pot. Nawah ooo.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by sukkot: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
HAHAHAHA GUYS THIS DUDE IS ALREADY GETTING HIS KARMA. ONE OF THE GUYS WHO HELPS HIM IS EXTORTING HIM AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS CRIPPLED STATE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin READ IT HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/7320255/please-friend-eating-me-dry

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by InvertedHammer: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

/
Free accommodation. Free food. Free everything.

For this Buhari time? If na you you go leave?

Wahala for this your accident no dey finish. From one man to one lady. You are a perfect victim.

/

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by obinna58(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ishilove:

This one has serious comprehension challenges
I don't blame you, naija girls mentality wouldn't let you see it from an honest view.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Ugochukwu79: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ingratitude is the 3rd sign of a great wizard in the making.....she sacrificed her time, energy and emotions to be with you, and you're busy forming what? In ordinary two bedrooms flat, which am sure, is rented....keep it up, push her way and suffer more than the Israelites in wilderness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Teeq1234: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wey u don shine Congo. Abeg get ready to mali her oooo
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Skinkerjnr(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

U stupid man.... person d give u selfless service all round Nd u still complaining....I wish she is on nairaland to read dis bullshit
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Yoighaman(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
imagrg:
But not all Baby Mamas would do this.
Well, in a way, I buy your idea.

90% of them will do, especially the ones above 35 years old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.