Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus (6401 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Why not go and attack them in group and watch your body disfigured and your cracked brain crushed into pieces...werey grin grin grin

When are u coming to Agege..there is one concert I will like you to attend.
It's sponsored by star lager
Will you come.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

Why Una no dey go around Moricas Agege again. Why ? Una Oga Bisi Alimi and that gay pastor
Go ask them wetin them do them for Agege.
I mean Rainbow church ....or go Google am
No worry na VI Una people dey pose
Come mainland na...just come.abeg
Why not carry your ruggedity come island? grin...you dey fear? grin
Omo they go pieces you into tiny bit and feed your flesh to cannibals residing in that area grin

You cant compare island to mainland...there is class, prestige, luxury, enlightenment, development and high level of standard of living...the mainland is like a shithole....to be honest the way of life of most rainforest animals is far superior to those who live on the mainland grin
Primates who live on the mainland are subhumans and cant be compared to superior beings who live on the island grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

When are u coming to Agege..there is one concert I will like you to attend.
It's sponsored by star lager
Will you come.
Give me address...i will definitely come grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Give me address...i will definitely come grin

There is bar close to waec..jolly bar
Give me Ur number
So I will know when you are coming
I really like gays no mind me
I was jus playing
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Why not carry your ruggedity come island? grin...you dey fear? grin
Omo they go pieces you into tiny bit and feed your flesh to cannibals residing in that area grin

You cant compare island to mainland...there is class, prestige, luxury, enlightenment, development and high level of standard of living...the mainland is like a shithole....to be honest the way of life of most rainforest animals is far superior to those who live on the mainland grin
Primates who live on the mainland are subhumans and cant be compared to superior beings who live on the island grin

I do come to Island well well

Not so easy to key Una people for there .
Na mainland be Una death bed.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

I want to key u people
I will be happy doing it.
Key them all.
You people are stains on the fabric of nature.
Mumu...i am sure you havent moved out of that shithole you call a house...i wont be suprised i am chatting with a sicle cell anemia grin....right now i am chatting with you...there are lesbians and gays having sweet sex and making love with their same sex partner...if you like type rubbish from now till infinity you cant stop the tide grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Mumu...i am sure you havent moved out of that shithole you call a house...i wont be suprised i am chatting with a sicle cell anemia grin....right now i am chatting with you...there are lesbians and gays having sweet sex and making love with their same sex partner...if you like type rubbish from now till infinity you cant stop the tide grin

No worry make dem dey have sex
I assure u , we will do them Uganda soon
Even u Uganda awaits u
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

I do come to Island well well

Not so easy to key Una people for there .
Na mainland be Una death bed.
But you havent done anything on the island grin...fear no go allow you do that...if you had done shit your decomposed carcass,would have been in the lagoon...by the way lgbtq folks full mainland well well and nothing dey happen...i mean nothing grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

No worry make dem dey have sex
I assure u , we will do them Uganda soon
Even u Uganda awaits u
as i am chatting with you right now lgbtq folks in lagos mainland and island are having sweet sex grin

If you continue like this i swear you will meet your death sooner or soonest...mark my words grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

There is bar close to waec..jolly bar
Give me Ur number
So I will know when you are coming
I really like gays no mind me
I was jus playing
Idiot...give me full address and you are typing rubbish grin
You dey fear? grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Idiot...give me full address and you are typing rubbish grin
You dey fear? grin

No I don't what Ur ghost to disturb my peace
The bar is a popular bar na
Pls come.
I like u guys
My gays guys
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

No I don't what Ur ghost to disturb my peace
The bar is a popular bar na
Pls come.
I like u guys
My gays guys
Give me the full address
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

I want to key u people
I will be happy doing it.
Key them all.
You people are stains on the fabric of nature.
When you see straight girls and sissy boys that take up a huge dick in their anus bow down and worship them because it is not easy...any man that can't withstand anal sex isn't capable to call himself a man...the weakling is an ineffectual lesser being of the earthworm family in human form grin grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You see what I am talking about. Your damaged brain didn't tell you it was you that mentioned me first. Na you dey cry, dey pretend to smile. gays, homosexuals have no place in humanity. They belong to the dustbin.
gays with leaking anus!!!
i can feel your pain bro. It’s okay to cry. It’s perfectly okay to be stupid sometimes but not on a public forum. I ask again..when last did you cum? You sound like someone who has wanked his senses away. You sound frustrated hence you can’t see how stupid you look.
I was not even insulting you, I was only describing you. You took it wrongly.

Did you undergo any trauma growing up? Were you molested? It’s okay. You can talk to me. I can suggest one or two psychiatrists that can help you.

But you need a fatal fvcking from your fellow madman in your rotten anus to beat a little sanity in your rotten brain grin grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
go cure your idiotism...You are a simp grin
You know what happens to a simp in the public space right?
Goat fûcker
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You see what I am talking about. Your damaged brain didn't tell you it was you that mentioned me first. Na you dey cry, dey pretend to smile. gays, homosexuals have no place in humanity. They belong to the dustbin.
gays with leaking anus!!!
useless futile,Homophobes like you need to be scraped out from the surface of this earth..your existence is a mistake...a great manhunt should be placed on homophobic zombie and an award giving to those with the greatest kills...total extermination to all homophobic cretins grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
killmodz:

Goat fûcker
You need a body shaking porstrate orgasm in your anus from a man so you can receive sense...at least straight women can attest to it grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
When you see straight girls and sissy boys that take up a huge dick in their anus bow down and worship them because it is not easy...any man that can't withstand anal sex isn't capable to call himself a man...the weakling is an ineffectual lesser being of the earthworm family in human form grin grin grin

Are you a sisiy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by charlesdinho7(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
may that surgery leads to eternal sorrow. very senseless post just because you want to change into a female. YOU ARE A FOOL
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Crumbian: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
iLegendd:
I didn't bother reading. My anger with LGBTQ is how weak they are physically, yet mentally manipulative.

Their first manipulation was to use the rainbow color as their sign.

They know this color is already popular and everyone knows about it. They forcefully asserted themselves there and made the color theirs. That sh!t hurts me. This color I used to love as a kid. Mtcheew.

Some kids rock this color without knowing some weak, but aggressive creatures have colonized it. They're so arrogant, loud, irritating, and forceful in making sure they conquer the world and get accepted.

The stupid football federation has succumbed to these bastards. Captain band is now LGBT logo. Evil is everywhere, but LGBTQ rubbing their own evil on our faces with the help of the US government is unacceptable.

We need to rebrand that color and retrain humans from associating it with LGBT.

I'm a Christian, but Islam, Russia and China are the only reason these bastards haven't taken over the world. Thank you Islam, thank you Russia, and thank you China.

American Satanists are the cause these imbeciles are growing. The Christians in America are too weak.

If not for how Islam and Muslims love shedding blood at any slight provocation, it would've been the best religion to save humanity from all these filthy creatures. Christianity was saving humanity, but Americans have ruined it.

I saw a rainbow once. It was the first time I'll see it so close. It was beautiful and While I was enjoying the view, I remembered the flag and just like that... Moment ruined.

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Crumbian: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
When you see straight girls and sissy boys that take up a huge dick in their anus bow down and worship them because it is not easy... any man that can't withstand anal sex isn't capable to call himself a man...the weakling is an ineffectual lesser being of the earthworm family in human form grin grin grin

And una talk say this thing no be brain damage
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.
Lol
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You need a body shaking porstrate orgasm in your anus from a man so you can receive sense...at least straight women can attest to it grin grin
Come and give me na.. make I use ur useless skull drink better water
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Slmgirldippussy: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
iLegendd:
I didn't bother reading. My anger with LGBTQ is how weak they are physically, yet mentally manipulative.

Their first manipulation was to use the rainbow color as their sign.

They know this color is already popular and everyone knows about it. They forcefully asserted themselves there and made the color theirs. That sh!t hurts me. This color I used to love as a kid. Mtcheew.

Some kids rock this color without knowing some weak, but aggressive creatures have colonized it. They're so arrogant, loud, irritating, and forceful in making sure they conquer the world and get accepted.

The stupid football federation has succumbed to these bastards. Captain band is now LGBT logo. Evil is everywhere, but LGBTQ rubbing their own evil on our faces with the help of the US government is unacceptable.

We need to rebrand that color and retrain humans from associating it with LGBT.

I'm a Christian, but Islam, Russia and China are the only reason these bastards haven't taken over the world. Thank you Islam, thank you Russia, and thank you China.

American Satanists are the cause these imbeciles are growing. The Christians in America are too weak.

If not for how Islam and Muslims love shedding blood at any slight provocation, it would've been the best religion to save humanity from all these filthy creatures. Christianity was saving humanity, but Americans have ruined it.

Yes you are right ..we are able to live in a little Dane world because of those three U mentioned.
Islam Russia and China.
A gay Pastor est his church in age around 1999. CAN didn't do anything about it. It was islamic student from moricas agege that woke up one morning (Sunday) walked up to there gathering and use stone sticks on them. The man ran back to UK. If not for Islam those folks would have been very bold. Christians in America are weaklings.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
killmodz:

Come and give me na.. make I use ur useless skull drink better water
I will call gay boys to beat you to stupor..tie your hands and legs with chain and fück the living daylight out of your anus for one mounth...until you start enjoying the sweetness of the dick grin grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Yes you are right ..we are able to live in a little Dane world because of those three U mentioned.
Islam Russia and China.
A gay Pastor est his church in age around 1999. CAN didn't do anything about it. It was islamic student from moricas agege that woke up one morning (Sunday) walked up to there gathering and use stone sticks on them. The man ran back to UK. If not for Islam those folks would have been very bold. Christians in America are weaklings.
Idiot...what is stopping you from joining islam?...werey grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
charlesdinho7:
may that surgery leads to eternal sorrow. very senseless post just because you want to change into a female. YOU ARE A FOOL
Idiot...his transformation his business your interferance your untenable joblessness
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Crumbian:

And una talk say this thing no be brain damage
And you talk say straight woman wey dey spread legs for man no be brain cancer grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Slmgirldippussy: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Idiot...what is stopping you from joining islam?...werey grin

You have been fighting everyone since morning.
Saying a lot of shit just to justify anus sucking
I pity you.
People like you have no place in a sane society.
Thank you Putin, Thank you Islam , Thank you China

Evil will not prevail over good.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

You have been fighting everyone since morning.
Saying a lot of shit just to justify anus sucking
I pity you.
People like you have no place in a sane society.
Thank you Putin, Thank you Islam , Thank you China

Evil will not prevail over good.
A tale of a mad man...just like you have been restless trying to proof a futile useless shit cheesy

there is absolutely nothing your assumptions and misguided emotional outburst can do...you are making a sound without effect...now go play in the dirt you useless and worthless piece of shit
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I will call gay boys to beat you to stupor..tie your hands and legs with chain and fück the living daylight out of your anus for one mounth...until you start enjoying the sweetness of the dick grin grin grin
Lol.. if u know who ur exchanging words with.. I see u shouting island upandan. I know gay lounges and clubs due to business. Na ur own people go remove ur head just to prove for me. I don't have time for jobless fools. Cos it's so obvious ur stupid and empty from ur posts and ur trying too hard not making any point in the end. I will not entertain u any further
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Slmgirldippussy: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
A tale of a mad man...just like you have been restless trying to proof a futile useless shit cheesy

there is absolutely nothing your assumptions and misguided emotional outburst can do...you are making a sound without effect...now go play in the dirt you useless and worthless piece of shit

Can you go at the entrance of your street and scream I am gay. I am gay
People will look at U with disdain.
You know it. We Africans can't accept this evil. It's not who we are.
This is illuminati ideology.
I pity u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? / Picture Of An Old Man In A Rocky Dance With A Young Girl / Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.