Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus (6412 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Qatar2022: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.
You're a frustrated soul , i wish you get help on time, confused human
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
the highlighted above shows you are a clown for the entertainment of your clown parade...your first quote has already exposed your intention grin

Okay please tell me please
I really want to know ...is it that u don't like girls at all ni.
Have you Bleep a girl before
Pls

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Qatar2022: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Hesssi:
Don't let demons play with your mind too.
Y'all go about calling the western world a sick place whereas y'all Nigerian Christians are praying & fasting just to get free visa to that western world you called sick place.
Hypocrite.
Go to western world and leave us alone, why all this rant , stop blaming people for your useless life
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Qatar2022: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2022
BobbieZion:
So what is this your senseless write-up all about....to criticize and insult Christianity or to promote LGBT's?
Even the Koran testifies the divine nature of the Birth of Jesus Christ and his miracle power.
Even the Muslims who always see something wrong with whatever others do cannot say such rubbish, because both Religions condemn homosexuality.

FYI-Christianity brought modern education, health and other institutions.
From schools, to hospitals to tertiary institutions. You can count them one by one.
What has your LGBT movement done for the world?
Nothing but to destroy and blame others for their useless way of life
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

It's natural for a girl to get her pussy bleeped by a man. That is how nature made it.

Adam and Steve arrangements is what I don't understand
Something you dont understand is what you have to do thorough extensive research on to comprehend.

Lesbians find it irritating,repulsive and disgusting for a dick penetrating them and they just dont understand how straight girls allow men penetrate them grin

Have you asked your self this question why some straight girls enjoy anal sex? grin

And What attracts straight girls to men? grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by MasterJayJay: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
homosexuality is 100percent natural.
Their sexuality their business your interferance your untenable joblessness grin

Homophobes are emasculated idiots!! Homophobes are suffering from acute brain cancer...if you see a homophobe you have seen a nutcase grin

Madness is natural not artificial.

Homosexuals are mad people. Only a fool will come out from a woman and then try to make a baby to come out from anus of a man.

Even a fool is better than a homosexual.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Qatar2022:

Go to western world and leave us alone, why all this rant , stop blaming people for your useless life
You are a nincompoop grin...the same western world culture you cherry pick and drop some that you dont like...maybe you should start by typing with your own local language and stop the use of english language..you should start from there grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Something you dont understand is what you have to do thorough extensive research on to comprehend.

Lesbians find it irritating,repulsive and disgusting for a dick penetrating them and they just dont understand how straight girls allow men penetrate them grin

Have you asked your self this question why some straight girls enjoy anal sex? grin

And What attracts straight girls to men? grin

What attracts straight girls to men is natural law of nature. Girls enjoy anal sex cos it's experimental even me I will try it for one with a woman

Urs is the opposite...a fellow man
Even animals don't do it(sorry)
That is why I am asking u. Don't be offended
I really want to know.
Like u carry dick dey suck am and u r not irritated
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are a nincompoop grin...the same western world culture you cherry pick and drop some that you dont like...maybe you should start by typing with your own local language and stop the use of english language..you should start from there grin

bro have u consider brain reset from a local witch doctor?.,,,honestly...u need more help to be gay sir!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Madness is natural not artificial.

Homosexuals are mad people. Only a fool will come out from a woman and then try to make a baby to come out from anus of a man.

Even a fool is better than a homosexual.
your obsession with the word "madness" depicts your chronic dementia...perhaps your speech is similar to the bleat of a lunatic grin

Homophobic zombies like you are exceptionally moronic in every human reasoning capacity and standard grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro have u consider brain reset from a local witch doctor?.,,,honestly...u need more help to be gay sir!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Just like your miserable life and hopelessness is fixated on this thread...i love clowns like you that type rubbish with confidence grin

I advice you to go for brain and sense transplant ASAP grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by MasterJayJay: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
your obsession with the word "madness" depicts your chronic dementia...perhaps your speech is similar to the bleat of a lunatic grin

Homophobic zombies like you are exceptionally moronic in every human reasoning capacity and standard grin

Homosexuals are lunatics, mad people who don't know they are insane.

When it comes to human being, homosexuals don't qualify to be one. Even lower animals are better.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

What attracts straight girls to men is natural law of nature. Girls enjoy anal sex cos it's experimental even me I will try it for one with a woman

Urs is the opposite...a fellow man
Even animals don't do it(sorry)
That is why I am asking u. Don't be offended
I really want to know.
Like u carry dick dey suck am and u r not irritated
i ask you a question what attract straight girls to men and your weak response is in quote "what attracts straight girls to men is natural law of nature" grin
Okay explain the nature surrounding it?
Explain the natural tendencies that makes a straight girl attracted to men? grin

Even animals dont do same sex copulation?...you are not exposed but make faulty unrealistic generalization from your myopic state of degenerated mindset...go make research on homosexuality in animals.

Why cant you ask yourself why a straight girl dont feel irritated sucking a man's dick?...i guess your debased one-dimensional mindset didn't go to that angle grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Qatar2022:

You will die of depression, hypertension, heart attack and convulsion...rotten sperm!!! grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Qatar2022:

You will die of depression, hypertension, heart attack and convulsion...rotten sperm!!! grin

If you continue like this you will die untimely from incurable stroke and heart seizures
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2022
Qatar2022:

you are a frustrated,wasted, rejected, dejected and worn-out simping homophobe suffering from dementia grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Qatar2022:

You are the least person i expect to type about being useless because homophobic zombies are psychologically maladjusted and damaged grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Homosexuals are lunatics, mad people who don't know they are insane.

When it comes to human being, homosexuals don't qualify to be one. Even lower animals are better.
if you like cry and shedd blood on my mention from now till infinity you are still a mentally impaired maggot grin....go and treat your brain cancer before it metamorphose to an incurable state...naked mole rat grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
i ask you a question what attract straight girls to men and your weak response is in quote "what attracts straight girls to men is natural law of nature" grin
Okay explain the nature surrounding it?
Explain the natural tendencies that makes a straight girl attracted to men? grin

Even animals dont do same sex copulation?...you are not exposed but make faulty unrealistic generalization from your myopic state of degenerated mindset...go make research on homosexuality in animals.

Why cant you ask yourself why a straight girl dont feel irritated sucking a man's dick?...i guess your debased one-dimensional mindset didn't go to that angle grin

A friend I showed Ur post said u gay and lesbian are product of falling angels.
I think she is right. She further explained to me that USA is pushing bu people agenda to finish Africa.
We later agreed that Ugandan treatment is what you people deserve .
I think she is right .....key them
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

Girls enjoy anal sex cos it's experimental even me I will try it for one with a woman

Then you should try getting a guy to fück your anus to know what this straight girls are enjoying that you are missing out on...that is true experimentation grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Then you should try getting a guy to fück your anus to know what this straight girls are enjoying that you are missing out on...that is true experimentation grin

I want to key u people
I will be happy doing it.
Key them all.
You people are stains on the fabric of nature.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by MasterJayJay: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
if you like cry and shedd blood on my mention from now till infinity you are still a mentally impaired maggot grin....go and treat your brain cancer before it metamorphose to an incurable state...naked mole rat grin

You see what I am talking about. Your damaged brain didn't tell you it was you that mentioned me first. Na you dey cry, dey pretend to smile. gays, homosexuals have no place in humanity. They belong to the dustbin.
gays with leaking anus!!!
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

A friend I showed Ur post said u gay and lesbian are product of falling angels.
I think she is right. She further explained to me that USA is pushing bu people agenda to finish Africa.
We later agreed that Ugandan treatment is what you people deserve .
I think she is right .....key them
M.oron....i ask you a question and you couldnt answer them but seeked refuge in your stupidity grin

Uganda is a shithole grin....that their useless agenda will only happen if all homophobic zombies are beheaded and their heads used to play football on the street grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
M.oron....i ask you a question and you couldnt answer them but seeked refuge in your stupidity grin

Uganda is a shithole grin....that their useless agenda will only happen if all homophobic zombies are beheaded and their heads used to play football on the street grin

14 years await u if govt catch u
But I prefer one time judgement for u people sha. I remember one of Una we catch for ogba that year. Omo we redesign his face. Year 2000
The second guy ran away. I am sure the guy will be very straight now.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

I want to key u people
I will be happy doing it.
Key them all.
You people are stains on the fabric of nature.
you are a weakling...someone that can't withstand anal sex is typing about keying? grin grin grin...it is a sarcastic irony
First you are not a man and secondly go for an assessment of your mental stability grin
But if you carry your stupidity come my side i will pieces you and feed your stinking carcass to vultures grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are a weakling...someone that can't withstand anal sex is typing about keying? grin grin grin...it is a sarcastic irony
First you are not a man and secondly go for an assessment of your mental stability grin

All I know is that if I catch Una na die.
Una people dey VI well well. I dey see them
Yes they move in group.
I never see one wey go solo waka
No be only me dey observe oooo.
People plenty dey observe
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

14 years await u if govt catch u
But I prefer one time judgement for u people sha. I remember one of Una we catch for ogba that year. Omo we redesign his face. Year 2000
The second guy ran away. I am sure the guy will be very straight now.
Mumu... 14year jail term for homosexuals in nigeria is ineffective...it is just enacted in the law for fancy...that law is ineffectual and useless...if dey born you well go bobrisky house and say shit...infact aluu4 will be a childsplay of what will happen to you grin

go make research on how lgbtq folks are killing, maiming and burning homophobes like chickens grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Why Una no dey go around Moricas Agege again. Why ? Una Oga Bisi Alimi and that gay pastor
Go ask them wetin them do them for Agege.
I mean Rainbow church ....or go Google am
No worry na VI Una people dey pose
Come mainland na...just come.abeg
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

All I know is that if I catch Una na die.
Una people dey VI well well. I dey see them
Yes they move in group.
I never see one wey go solo waka
No be only me dey observe oooo.
People plenty dey observe
Why not go and attack them in group and watch your body disfigured and your cracked brain crushed into pieces...werey grin grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Mumu... 14year jail term for homosexuals in nigeria is ineffective...it is just enacted in the law for fancy...that law is ineffectual and useless...if dey born you well go bobrisky house and say shit...infact aluu4 will be a childsplay of what will happen to you grin

go make research on how lgbtq folks are killing, maiming and burning homophobes like chickens grin

Okay una sef they kill normal people abi
No wahala ....war had been declared now.
Kingdom V Sodom
Can we meet around waec in agege this weekend
Pls come.na
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Why not go and attack them in group and watch your body disfigured and your cracked brain crushed into pieces...werey grin grin grin

No I don't have enough weapons to kill large mofo
Na one by one

Can u come to agege
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

I am using this medium to call on the people of conscience
Let's join hand to weed this nation of human stains
Let's join hand

Self declaration

I CAN DO IT
I CAN KEY � SUCK DICK
I AM A FREEBORN
I AM A WORLD SAVER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best / 10 Reasons To Date An Asian Girl / 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.