Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus (6409 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Maxwell775:
wahala dey oo. See as the op resemble woman finish for E profile. Go check E previous thread, I swear you go pray never to have a son like op.
Them don drill the op anus kpatakpata. Nawo o. Very disgusting.
He need to be recommended to that juju witch doctor ASAP
It is obvious you are suffering from brain tumor cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
iLegendd:
You'll be caught and you'll be wasted. Nothing will happen. Depressed demon. Just mark my word. I'm not they one to do it, but it will surely happen to you if you're gay. Have a nice day.
Hahaha. Brazen assurance of stupidity..You just join trash together to form a sentence...you are very stupid
Bro you either took classes for dumbness or you’re just naturally dumb. The people who live with you (dumb stupid re.tarded muhfucker) are the real definition of boofheads.
I bet you’re hunch backed…I mean the weight of carrying your foolishness and leading other foolish people must be overwhelming. Nah..my bad, calling you foolish is an insult to other foolish people[s][/s]
I’ve called all the people I called stupid to apologize to them grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
iLegendd:
You'll be caught and you'll be wasted. Nothing will happen. Depressed demon. Just mark my word. I'm not they one to do it, but it will surely happen to you if you're gay. Have a nice day.
From now on i will monitor your account if you post any rubbish centering on heterosexualism i will rain fire and brimestone on you idiot..i hope you choke and die untimely...maggot grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Samantha123:
Sir, if you're gay, then you're wasting your time trying to push your LGBTQ agenda here.. Nigeria is still a conservative religious country and no matter what you say, they'll still see it as demonic.

Rather work hard, gather some money, and move to a country that accepts LGBTQ people, but always keep in touch with your family back at home.
Idiot...nigeria is still a religious country and there is all manner of killings, blood money, rituals, kidnapping, massacre,stealing, raping, cannibalism, looting, corruption, bad governance, unemployment, insecurity, police brutality, scamming, exploitation, extortion etc...you are a compound fool cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Meyorok:

Ewu, mumu, nobody they drag u say make u no live ur life the way you want, thats ur fucking business LGBTQ, what a waste
It is his business but you cant mind your business to avoid the op's thread?...dung!!
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by iLegendd(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
From now on i will monitor your account if you post any rubbish centering on heterosexualism i will rain fire and brimestone on you idiot..i hope you choke and die untimely...maggot grin
This rotten fággot has seen as ass to monitor. Is that not the only thing a beast/demon like you is good at? Only if your dad used a condom, we wouldn't have such a demon.

In real life, he walks like an imbécile. Zero strength.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
idahsy:
u re not ok, talking without sense
take an urgent trip to india for brain and sense transplant to understand the op
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
iLegendd:
This rotten fággot has seen as ass to monitor. Is that not the only thing a beast/demon like you is good at? Only if your dad used a condom, we wouldn't have such a demon.
Your mom should have flushed you out as menses...waste of sperm and ovary

If your brain is this rotten i wonder how your whole body will look like? grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by iLegendd(m): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Your mom should have flushed you out as menses...waste of sperm and ovary

If your brain is this rotten i wonder how your whole body will look like? grin
Frustrated fág. Devil.

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Corridon:
You said everything on my mind.
Another stupid gumbody spotted grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2022
iLegendd:
Frustrated fág. Devil.
You are a rejected and wornout poverty stricken blobfish grin...fatal and deadly anal sex to all useless homophobic cretinous simps like you grin

I request all foolish homophobe be bundled in an abondoned uncompleted building and set ablaze and their ashes dumped in the river to be flushed out of earth grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by iLegendd(m): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Hahaha. Brazen assurance of stupidity..You just join trash together to form a sentence...you are very stupid
Bro you either took classes for dumbness or you’re just naturally dumb. The people who live with you (dumb stupid re.tarded muhfucker) are the real definition of boofheads.
I bet you’re hunch backed…I mean the weight of carrying your foolishness and leading other foolish people must be overwhelming. Nah..my bad, calling you foolish is an insult to other foolish people[s][/s]
I’ve called all the people I called stupid to apologize to them grin

These fágs can talk with so much power online, but in real life, they act boneless and so weak. Just one blow, the demon is dead. grin

My last reply to a depressed beast.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2022
killmodz:

Dumb idiota u say they discriminate and label u yet ur doing the same and ended with "live and let live" aren't u a bloody hypocrite?
Who is this cricket? grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2022
iLegendd:

These fágs can talk with so much power online, but in real life, they act boneless and so weak. Just one blow, the demon is dead. grin

My last reply to a depressed beast.
I wish we can see one on one offline then i will crush your already malfunctioning cracked brain into smithereens grin

Dejected, dispirited wornout useless homophobic simpleton grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro they need to round u LPCTC people together in a hut , set kerosine, add petrol, spinkle olive ..add extra salt & palm oil and burn u people alive sir......this is juss a sugestion sir!!!(no ofeinse) smiley
that will only happen if all homophobic zombies are decapitated and their decayed headless body fed to hyenas grin grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Mrscarter(f): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2022
general111:

I am not the one calling myself a woman, when i am a man.
Please homosexualism is not normal, it is demonic.
Even the whites know this, only that they are trying to hide under the guise of modernisation..
Please and please, homosexualism is not normal

Yup. Im white i live in australia n most ppl dont agree with it but some will speak out n say its wrong n unnatural n sum will keep quiet cos theyl be called homophobe n then sum will not care either way cos ismt their life n then sum will call out for acceptance of it. So its a mixture. However majority (even those who dnt say anything) are against it. Its the gvt pushing all this queer crappp. Even primary schools discuss all this gender crap. Are u a girl born a boy? Are you neither a girl nor a boy? How tf would a 5yr old or a 10yr old etc know what tf they want in life? Even ppl still in their 20s dont know what they want in life. Its ridiculous pushing all this queer crappp on ppl let alone on children. If men were meant to be with men then theyd be able to procreate. Its unatural n against god and nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2022
benqo01:
OP is sick in the head get the Bleep out, practice your gay in pieces
your own dementia is raised a million times to the power of buari grin
Practice your dementia in shreds grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 12:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Mrscarter:

Yup. Im white i live in australia n most ppl dont agree with it but some will speak out n say its wrong n unnatural n sum will keep quiet cos theyl be called homophobe n then sum will not care either way cos ismt their life n then sum will call out for acceptance of it. So its a mixture. However majority (even those who dnt say anything) are against it. Its the gvt pushing all this queer crappp. Even primary schools discuss all this gender crap. Are u a girl born a boy? Are you neither a girl nor a boy? How tf would a 5yr old or a 10yr old etc know what tf they want in life? Even ppl still in their 20s dont know what they want in life. Its ridiculous pushing all this queer crappp on ppl let alone on children. If men were meant to be with men then theyd be able to procreate. Its unatural n against god and nature.
Fool...so your own sexuality is all about sex? cheesy
You straight folks live life like dogs...no wonder you know nothing about love
So what happens to heterosexual couples who opt for adoption as a result of their barreness and infertility? cheesy
Homosexuality is natural in every sense because it deals with genes and attraction for the same sex
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

I didn't read Ur write up but since is pro suck pussy and Bleep yansh

We will kill u people one by one
Then get ready to kiss the dust because i will make sure i dismember you and feed your decomposed flesh to the vultures...bush rat grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by akwesenana: 2:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Me and Dre at the VMA's again Pissin' off all these lesbians and gays again
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Who is this cricket? grin
Go and treat ur rabies. Keep Jumping and barking at every one like a mad dog. U know what happens to a mad dog in the streets right? Dumb kid
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by MasterJayJay: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Homophobes are mentally incapacitated and needs to be dumped in a nuthouse with consistent bludgeoning and mental drugs

Homosexuals are fools!! Homosexuals have damaged brains in their skulls.

If you see a homosexual, you have seen a mad person.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Then get ready to kiss the dust because i will make sure i dismember you and feed your decomposed flesh to the vultures...bush rat grin

See you....Ur fellow man they put dick inside Ur anus. Are you not ashamed
Are you not ?
In Ur mind u r girlie �
A man putting dick inside Ur anus
Then swear for u
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2022
killmodz:

Go and treat ur rabies. Keep Jumping and barking at every one like a mad dog. U know what happens to a mad dog in the streets right? Dumb kid
go cure your idiotism...You are a simp grin
You know what happens to a simp in the public space right?
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Justbehave(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Your problem
Umbrateeth04:
You cared that is why you typed...you are deceiving yourself grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Homosexuals are fools!! Homosexuals have damaged brains in their skulls.

If you see a homosexual, you have seen a mad person.
homosexuality is 100percent natural.
Their sexuality their business your interferance your untenable joblessness grin

Homophobes are emasculated idiots!! Homophobes are suffering from acute brain cancer...if you see a homophobe you have seen a nutcase grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Justbehave:
my problem
offcourse that problem is what brought you to this thread..dumbo grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

How do Ur mom feel knowing a man like u is shining Ur Kongo
Pls tell me ....I really need to know this
Those men that u said wanna date u
Did they come to Ur house

What's Ur father's reaction to this
Ur sisters nko

I am gay too that is why I am asking
My fellow gay
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

See you....Ur fellow man they put dick inside Ur anus. Are you not ashamed
Are you not ?
In Ur mind u r girlie �
A man putting dick inside Ur anus
Then swear for u
Maybe you should divert that questions to straight girls...why do a straight girl allow a man put his dick inside her vagina and anus? grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Justbehave(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
offcourse that problem is what brought you to this thread..dumbo grin
No wahala but just do whatever you like with your gayism.Goodluck

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Laturuturu: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Maybe you should divert that questions to straight girls...why do a straight girl allow a man put his dick inside her vagina and anus? grin

It's natural for a girl to get her pussy bleeped by a man. That is how nature made it.

Adam and Steve arrangements is what I don't understand
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Laturuturu:

How do Ur mom feel knowing a man like u is shining Ur Kongo
Pls tell me ....I really need to know this
Those men that u said wanna date u
Did they come to Ur house

What's Ur father's reaction to this
Ur sisters nko

I am gay too that is why I am asking
My fellow gay

the highlighted above shows you are a clown for the entertainment of your clown parade...your first quote has already exposed your intention grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Happening On Codedruns? / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.