Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50651 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by linearity: 3:27am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

The requirements are not getting on the increase.

You met a gold digger and a hoe with a sense of entitlement. She is even attempting to replace your Mum when you have not wife her?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by WHITELIGHTER: 3:34am On Jan 03, 2023
My God, who give birth to this man?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by frozen70(f): 4:08am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

I can see that you are not even seeing the red flag
What you are concerned about is sex

Make sure you don't come here to complain about her after marriage
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Cutehector(m): 5:00am On Jan 03, 2023
Even enny2013 is thanking God you are not her brother.

Because i dont get it. How in the world would you feed cloth and provide for an idïot who says you should cook and clean and take out the trash for her?

She ment? Place her where she belongs.. Let her work for her money for five years and see if she wont be grateful if you decide to foot her bills.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by michlins(m): 5:13am On Jan 03, 2023
The kind of stories I read on nairaland eh. Sometimes I think they're jokes

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by chinwong(m): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2023
You dey do all these cos of just sex undecided

Bruh you deserve to be flogged grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Foodie1(m): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2023
What kind of annoying story is this ?? undecided
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by galantjoe(m): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2023
You re simply SIMP
if you can cook, clean, foot bills, open business for her, wash her cloths, etc what else will she be doing. 1st red flag �

Secondly, how dare her comparing herself with your mom. There will be a bitter and acrimonious competition between your mom and her. 2nd red flag �

Denying your congugal right. Any woman that uses sex to manipulate her man, to me it is a red flag �

Mr. SIMP run now you have not committed, now she is not yet pregnant for u. Ask her a, question why her baby papa no marry her?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

The moment she is being concerned about how much u give your mum,that's the deal breaker.i will dump her if am in ur shoes.her entitlement mentality is not suprising because she is a Naija girl.na their way

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by peedeeasobie(m): 6:04am On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

If you are a woman in reality and not a fake impostor here, you are an entitled person that needs to be helped.

A man that can't take care of your needs? Are you paralysed? Are you deformed? Why must it be a man that will take care of your needs? Whose needs are you taking care of?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by peedeeasobie(m): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about . Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

This is a new year, better stop this nonsense and behave yourself .

If I ask her this, she would get angry? Somone you are paying her daughter's school fees? If she gets angry, and so? Will her anger boil beans?

Are you sure you are okay? You are a weak person.

She has already started comparing herself to your mother and because of sex, you don't think there is anything wrong with it?

Mark my words, that entitled lady will deal with you and finish you completely.

Keep writing nonsense and don't stand your ground as a man. Bomboy
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by kellybently(m): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced

Person way don born one actually love u. Stop paying her bills and see if she actually love you.
You be first class mumu. Pussy way ladies dey use beg man
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by slan87(m): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

That's a pure red flag @bolded,
Bro, it's better you discharge her n look elsewhere. If you finally get married to her, your life will be miserable
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Stevyne: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

I want a real man in my life. Not all these broke men who only want to have sex with me. They lie and they'll still cheat. You wonder what y'all men want. Confused gender angry
You only attract your type
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by mofadereraira3: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2023
You're a fool...why spend money on someone who clearly has no feelings for you?.You're a fool...why spend money on someone who clearly has no feelings for you?....
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Killerbag36: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Sorry to wish u this bt to be honest
If this stuff u posted its real

I'm sorry bt u deserve to die a painful way
Take care.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by MrDoGood(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She has a very bad character that's why she's a single mother. Bad character is like a flat tyre, you can't go anywhere with it.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Enny2013(f): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2023
Cutehector:
Even enny2013 is thanking God you are not her brother.

Because i dont get it. How in the world would you feed cloth and provide for an idïot who says you should cook and clean and take out the trash for her?

She ment? Place her where she belongs.. Let her work for her money for five years and see if she wont be grateful if you decide to foot her bills.
Imagine, A single mom forming babe. feeling among unnecessarily,in d hand of a weak brother.
*I am just smiling here*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by JONSYN7154: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2023
I just discovered first SIMP
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Jack005(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2023
I don't believe this story.. This is unbelievable.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by eteebanky1: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2023
Imagine, SIMPs dy suffer o

You're the one footing the bills of her 5 years old daughter, what about the man she got pregnant for?

Are you normal at all?
Op do the needful and discard her, she doesn't love you in the first place
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Kooldon(f): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2023
I would have dumped her sorry ass in 2022 trash bin, the moment she equates herself with my beloved mother which is a major red flag

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Streetmovement(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Better run now that's not too late, if you put this one for house you'll be down for life and she wouldn't give a Bleep about your stupid ass
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Godsongang: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

So men should be washing clothes, cleaning the house all in the name of love or sex, what kind of a weak man does that.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Godsongang: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2023
And you they call your self man, brother you be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Irupetepete: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

e ti ya werey ma
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Kingcalls: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced

She likes u and she is manipulating u ...telling u u to do what u did for u mom ... she will ruin u
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Irupetepete: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Jerkbaba:
You're a very stupid man! angry
he no pass like that... He dey vex me walahi
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by jedaii(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2023
They vis nothing wrong to be in love op. When you are in love, you do stupid stuffs.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Irupetepete: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Why? Cuz I love a woman?
bro, she doesn't love you... You will end up regretting your life like am doing right now... It started the way yours started and I tried to please her for 10 good years and it was 10years wasted... It is a great regret... I wish I can have those 10yrs back....
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Irupetepete: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2023
grin
Enny2013:
It's well. Thank God,u are not my Brother.
I really thank God!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Natbrowny: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about.

Most BULLSHITEST THING I'VE READ THIS 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.