Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50578 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by kernniejay(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Enny2013:
It's well. Thank God,u are not my Brother.
I really thank God!!!
God bless you. I am happy that this is coming from a woman. That boy is a capital FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by DeeChukwu: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
pagimo:
Discard her. She is just using you

He won't hear you.

He is nothing but a confirmed simp.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ISellBeer: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

Another SIMPle man spotted
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by mrcrabs(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your dick is really controlling you, I am so sorry for you
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by GistFullGround: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2023

I really dont know how STUPID some people would go because of sex.

You need to borrow yourself sense!

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ruffDiamond: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
chai! Damn it man! 0most guy stupid for this cuntrey sha undecided..the dude she got that 5years old for probation gave her, 500naira recharge card and plenty of brutal nacking afterwards! sad I'm speaking from experience man! You f.ool!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 1Dray(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

Just be a man and stop simping
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by oluwatodimu1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bro it is like you lack counsel! Why would a lady compare herself to your mum? In summary, run for your life. She doesn't love you! All you will get from this is regret and bitterness!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by zumbigbo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

All this long talk. Get a visa to Uganda....look for acholi women. Correct
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by udeh3(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

I want a real man in my life. Not all these broke men who only want to have sex with me. They lie and they'll still cheat. You wonder what y'all men want. Confused gender angry

So, a real man will need a fake lady ba? A real man don't deserve a real woman too...

Go and work, make yourself useful and be an asset to your man. He's not your father
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by lawofdynamics: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
;
Iambro:
Since the day I was born I've never seen a stupid man like you.
I can't believe we still have these kind of men despite all advises we dish online about women.
you deserve whatever your going through

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by SoaringLife01: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

You are a SIMP.
Grow some BALLS.
Any lady that put sex as her only offer on the table is not worth taking serious.
REDFLAG: Why is she so concern about you doing your sonship duty to your mom?
If I were you, I would have DUMPED HER.

Today is January 3rd, 2023, if you don't like yourself ,continue to date her.

Some guys dey mumu for where chenkess dey sha.
There is difference between doing things when you are in love and being used by your partner.She is using you.
Guy, get up and be a man.We are rational beings, we are not controlled by emotions.
Use your brain !
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Don’t mind him, there’s a saying that what’s the love for a fowl rather than to rare it and eat at the end of it all
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are the most stupid person to ever walk the face of this earth, if the nonsense you put up there is actually true. Money in the hands of a simp is a disaster waiting to happen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Muffassa:
If this story is real then you SIMPly need deliverance WEAK men everywhere :Dsmh
This is an embarrassment to simps please.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by DeeChukwu: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Henix:
Look at how a woman wants to open an office on ur head, a second-hand-used woman for that matter. Ur shame dey shame me

That idiot is so shameless.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Peero1: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Hello bro, sex is not that hard to get as you may think. There are some things women love that will always want them to come back again. Firstly you must be neat and be a caring man and not just spending alone and secondly you must be in cooking too and in the other room. This three things I said here is one of the top notch ladies desire most in men. I don't want to talk much bro make e no be like say I dey make mouth.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by olibeans: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=Lade18 post=119644147]Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be? [/quote/]

Jobless fool.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ocloud(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Another simp
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by cravingmind: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
pagimo:
Discard her. She is just using you

Bro... Leave him alone.
He's heading to simping promax
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Jpblessed(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
virginprincess:
Mr man if you want sex then marry her,is like sex the main reason why you are dating her and you won't get that sex until you learn to become a man like she said.
why do most women see sex as a privilege to a man, and even the ones with a smelling vaginal.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Teeneyo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
my broda no vex

u jam werey
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by jconsulting(f): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bro I pity you , sit down and search your heart do you really love this lady or is her breast and buttocks you just want to have access to, from your writing single mothers are deadly and very wise, she will reap you and go for someone better when you can't take or meet her needs again, sleeping with different men is not new for them so why staying with a man that is poor after all she has a kid.Just test her for 3 months and pretend things are bad for you and see if she will be ready to help you out

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by duncan511: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is only a goat, can behave the way you do, when your pocket dry, you go get sense, you are not a man but a fool woman in man form, change your way this new year woman, and meet a better lady and not hoe
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by melifew213(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
omo run for your life, the girl is a user, as a single unmarried MAN, a SINGLE MOTHER should be your 5th option. go and look for this twitter handle @jon_d_doe and learn about women.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by duncan511: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
jconsulting:
Bro I pity you , sit down and search your heart do you really love this lady or is her breast and buttocks you just want to have access to, from your writing single mothers are deadly and very wise, she will reap you and go for someone better when you can't take or meet her needs again, sleeping with different men is not new for them so why staying with a man that is poor after all she has a kid.Just test her for 3 months and pretend things are bad for you and see if she will be ready to help you out

Your type is hard to find, good advice
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Karnice600: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Okay let's say God created and ordained you for sex and created her for your pleasure, then I would 've supported you with six sex-damned youths, and six wild placards to protest, so you can have your 'birth right' without stress.., but since the good God created penizes and vaginas for other reasons apart from sex, that are vital to life as well, then I'll say focus on being productive in life, generally. Life has a lot to offer you beyond the heat between her thighs. You never marry am, you wan own her kpekus. You've not even done what you're supposed to do . You no go through due process. The lady in question too is even too cheap.
If you need a relationship then do the needful. If you want sex, use the brothel.
For every ideal union sex is a byproduct, not a man's ambition.

Happy New Year.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by shantti(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
op, u be mumu i swear
for all the stupid girls supporting this, may ur sons neglect u in your old age and simp after a single mum who he wont end up marrying in the end
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by JasperVII(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
You're a fool.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Weederness: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Story like this is why I don't have gf at 27, like I don't really love and I don't want to. What the fvck!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by fayomim: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

Na them
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Heterodox(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
At your age, this is your priority?

Be ashamed.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Ikea81: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oga dump the bitch. Someone got her preg and ran away. That one no reach to tell you something. To think you are dying for a puna where the head of a baby don pass , 6times bigger than your Winnie dick and you are not even the cause of the damage. Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.