Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50587 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Jacobx007: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2023
vincenteger:
You should be ashamed of yourself
I don't mind to disrespect you.

If at this stage a woman you are not married to is indirectly comparing herself with your mom for the things you do, then you should let her be.

Plz don't let your di**k control you.
I don't even want to comment on this foolish thread, she's not indirectly comparing herself to his mother, rather she is DIRECTLY doing so, I don't want to be angry for someone's foolishness

5 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by SocialJustice: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Muffassa:
If this story is real then you SIMPly need deliverance WEAK men everywhere :Dsmh
Lade18 move on from that girl abeg. Girls full everywhere, good girls. You also don't play your game well. You need to start meeting more girls.

Everyday in this January you go out, take the numbers of girls you see that you like. Even if you take only 2 numbers daily which is a very very small amount, that's at least 40 new girls in one month, you will naturally be exposed to more and you will be put in a situation where girls can't use you.

Do not throw your money around in a relationship. Your money is to build your business or invest in yourself.

Stay away from single mothers. Single mothers are for men with advanced dating skills.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by daveson2020(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?
Oga you are a very big simp
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by after4: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2023
I think we men should start speaking up for ourselves on social media against these leech else we will become endangered species

Oracleee:

You dey mind that bastard?

Fuckers like that go their Papa house you no go fit chop there and Las Las dem go come online dey find guy wey go buy them iPhone and all. Awon omo oju o ro lari.

I spit on her
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Kunlex1: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2023
She is using you by investing in her.
Please don't marry her because of sex.
The sex you hardly have in relationships will be worst when you marry her.

Step up and move on because the lady does not love

Lastly what is d usefulness of the lady apart from the condition sex you have with her
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

Na single mother dey do u like this?
When girls like me are looking for nice young men like u
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by YorubaMod(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2023
A single mom/olosho dey chop you mugu grin grin grin.. Ode

She don born sef, where is ur senses cheesy

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Gaddafih001(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
Red flags � everywhere.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by advanceDNA: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2023
after4:
I think we men should start speaking up for ourselves on social media against these leech else we will become endangered species

Thats what some have been doing here that these women call it bashing.....they know these wakeup call will make it difficult for them to get men they can use however they like
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by advanceDNA: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2023
chinwong:
You dey do all these cos of just sex undecided

Bruh you deserve to be flogged grin

They are men that have been fed the mentality that they must worship and beg and be stupid for sex.....they think its a normal thing...

They just belive that a woman must threat them like garbage and they must pay heavily to get her love and attention...... them full nairaland..... always looking for weak men they can manipulate in the name of love....

but check well....they dont want their own son and brothers to be like these stupíd men

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by buzorcharles(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2023
She is a user. She's already using u. There are many girls that can give u sex for half of these u do for this leech. Look deeper
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Thrombosis: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2023
Before young ladies were. Deceiving men now single mothers are now in the picture.

Oga please go back to 2022.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by gimakon2(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by KingOfTheDamned: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Who allows these sort on nonsense weak men on this forum?

Who raised this one as a man?

Rubbish
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Emexicoman(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2023
You're a poor and dejected young man. Sex is not for you
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by RZArecta(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

bounce from that bītch fast bro
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by KingOfTheDamned: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced

Read this disgusting comment ?

Who gave birth to this one ? Such low self esteem. Likely you are impotent and not a real man .
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by omoadeleye(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

If you want sex go carry hookers
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Kajaard: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Reading this just spoilt my mood.

So some men are really this foolish?

It's really true the saying: some men can never be saved from SIMPHOOD undecided
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by crixlight2(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

So na after one , last year news paper Dey do you anyhow like this , well I don’t believe this your story , because from my experience single mother are the most loyal woman you can date or marry , you are even taking good care of her kid …. I don’t believe this your story ooo, and if the story is true then you are a supersimp

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Martinez39s(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Do away with her, avoid single mothers, and take the red pill. You are still a s!mp.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by GloriousGbola: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Something I read on reddit - once either party in a relationship is into sex for something other than mutual pleasure - the relationship is going to be a lose lose relationship.

This is why so many poverty based naija relationships are messed up. Because both parties are trying to outscheme the other in the knacking transaction

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by shedy03(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
If the man is to bring food to the table, cook and clean, what then will the woman bring to the relationship? What's left other than sex?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by phemmyfour: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Go n marry, you LL get tired of sex. She LL be the one dragging you to the bed
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ekevwe(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

And I dey sex different girls almost everyday.

U sef. Leave that girl or start womanizing let her see you.

Girls easily agree to date womanizers. If you know you know
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Bobdaddy0007(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

You're not married and you want him to take care of u
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Mdtoba(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

she is not responsible ,for u to foot the bills add cooking , doing laundry hmm guy run o
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by meobizy(f): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
This is a made up story.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by franksam2009: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Cooked up lies
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Sunnyski: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

How much will it cost you to buy sense?
Cos you lack even a common sense.

I'm just asking for a brother
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 2elliot: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

You go dey your papa house old. And let's watch if between you and your parents who will be cooking and washing in the house. Some of you don't even have much say in your parents house and do worst domestic chores there, but na for man house una dey get standard. You are mad.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Sammy101111(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

You they crazy take care of your needs
If he buys you cloth support your business takes the responsibility of your own daughter and treat her like he’s own . So you can’t take care of he’s home do laundry for him and cook for him you see some stupid ladies will just be typing shit here like they are prostitute .

You want a man to yours needs and you can’t help him at home you have to be productive and be helpful to a man before he can take you serious .

You can spend on your man
And you can’t help me at home
To cook or do things

Then you are stupidly lability ( just like knock out sound banger )

My sister be careful of some advice you follow here .
There are prostitute, ashawo , olosho , stripper , runs girl , Wudu ladies here too on this platform there advice will push you wrongly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.