Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50647 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by bazoodo: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced
haha what a joke. You only had sex once. Haha
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 2elliot: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced
You be mumu. Make her like kill you there.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by tunapawizzy: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
An unintelligent, SIMPle man in a relationship with an entitled, manipulative lady....If your sex game was good/ok, she wouldnt deny u a second time...forget those cook clean thing u think. Or probably watch your hygiene or she simply doesn't find you sexually attractive
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Skyeyeye: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
Not lazy. He's weak. When you can easily get 10 women to have sex with you for money in Nigeria. He's here wailing. This is the type of sexually frustrated men that ends up raping their neighbors' kids
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by forghe(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Mehn
I could imagine why she is a mother of one. Someone you've not married questioning why u send money to your mum and wanting to equal levels with your mum?
Guy taking care of her and her baggage is real generous of you.
But you see that attitude she's pulling up now? There will be worse if eventually you settle down with her. Better save yourself future wahala and dump her sorry entitled as*

If sex is what you want, guy there are clean ladies out there. If you're not the random sex guy, get one loyal girl and satisfy your needs. Just this same kind gesture you're showing this ungrateful woman, give it to another and you have yourself a loyal pussy if that's what you want

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Bluffly: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?
I beg forget such silly ones
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by na2016: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old)

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

DONT BE A SIMP!!!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by tabaralph: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

That bitch has seen you finish, can you imagine the gut, the temerity, nawa for you o, after one for that matter…spits
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by sophy17(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

You're dating a single parent. You foot her bills. You're paying her daughter's school fees. She denies you sex. She complains about you giving money to your mom. She tells you to clean, wash and cook for her. You are such a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Demurray: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ye! My God , this one na complete JJC
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by JoshTim: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bros, who do you this thing?.....Mumu!!!!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Bluffly: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
God did not create you to be a liability but a resourceful person. You take care of each other
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by lilyheaven: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Because of sex , you allow a woman to insult your mama,
What if you open a shop for your mama, what’s wrong with it?
She doesn’t have issues with you taking care of her pikin, she’s a selfish person.
Don’t carry what you won’t finish with your head.
You are seeing red flags, you still the push head, because of sex.
Lade18:

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Chizzychinny: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Better drop her off now. Thank God that she's denying you sex else she for don carry your baby.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
What a hopeless remark!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Which sex is difficult to get these days?

Sex that is prolly of the easiest thing to get.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by mayorkent(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol , fake stories.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by stigman(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Will you die if you leave her, she is trying to rope you into marriage but you don't know yet, I wanted to insult you but on a second thought I said let me advice you
If you love your LIFE RUN
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 2elliot: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

I want a real man in my life. Not all these broke men who only want to have sex with me. They lie and they'll still cheat. You wonder what y'all men want. Confused gender angry
Terrorist. With your kpekus wey you don wear out.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by VEHINTOLAR: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

My fellow men simp, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

That's what you're;a SIMP !
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Surefire1: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
my brother leave her if you want to have peace of mind in the future.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by kelvinovie25(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
You need top G in your life bro, low self worth and low self esteem, simp
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Bluffly: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
virginprincess:
Mr man if you want sex then marry her,is like sex the main reason why you are dating her and you won't get that sex until you learn to become a man like she said.
Sex is the bottom line. The earlier people realize this the better for other things to follow. At creation, God said it is not good for a man to be alone. He created all animals in two with complimenting sexual organs and looked at the man and observed that it was not complete, hence the creation of a woman to compliment ttheirsexual needs then every other thing can follow.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Shantyken(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

u need slap to reset ur brain
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by jojothaiv(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin grin

Op is a committed nigga, make hin continue, plenty shege ahead for him sha.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by confydoedowaye(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
A single mother is showing you shege...? Leave her and withdraw all ur support... She means no good...
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by storm001(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Now I know why you are still single.

Future sugar mama.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by spiritedtete: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are already at your own doomsday... without an apology you are an idiot. If you don't want to regret in life run away now.

She will do anything to cajole you to stay.. it is still a trap that will end you. Runaway now!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Kajaard: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Martinez39s:
Do away with her, avoid single mothers, and take the red pill. You are still a s!mp.

A very pathetic simp. Imagine simping for a single mother whose daughter he is even taking care of financially.

He is a disgrace to manhood.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by gigabyte13: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
U wey the babe don see finish
Sex wey people dey use ordinary indomie and egg dey collect...
Mtchewwww
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by eebraa(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
End the relationship. She's already comparing herself with your mother when you are not married yet. She will fight your mother when she becomes your wife.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Govocrete: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your types still dey. She is denying you while giving it to others behind you.

When you know the technical khow-how on how to play the game of love, ladies will be the ones calling and footing your bills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.