Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50573 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Bluffly: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
She is already comparing herself with his mum. Please move as fast as you can.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by mhalosky(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
When will you guys learn to avoid women with Entitlement mentality. Instead of you to ask advice on the more important issue. You are SIMPly concerned about sex. Smh
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by lilyheaven: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
How can a man keep this type of person at home.
Her type will set fire that will burn the whole family including extended family members. undecided
galantjoe:
You re simply SIMP
if you can cook, clean, foot bills, open business for her, wash her cloths, etc what else will she be doing. 1st red flag �

Secondly, how dare her comparing herself with your mom. There will be a bitter and acrimonious competition between your mom and her. 2nd red flag �

Denying your congugal right. Any woman that uses sex to manipulate her man, to me it is a red flag �

Mr. SIMP run now you have not committed, now she is not yet pregnant for u. Ask her a, question why her baby papa no marry her?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by olalekan9320(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
if you can't pay half of the rent and half of utilities, what else would be doing for the man you claim you love?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Parachoko: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?
Is this story for real? Is so hard for me to believe this story is real

Your story is so irritating, how can you be this weak because of sex? What's wrong with some guys sef? Why must it always be sex sex sex

That lady dey use you, yet, you no fit use your sense

If nah sex full your head, go dey Bleep olosho

Things dey happen abeg
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?
Lol. I thought your colleagues here said you all don't need women. You sounded like a cool guy who's been denied sex.
I know what the lady's doing. She doesn't want you to dump her. You guys are funny. After few weeks of sex, you swerve to another woman. So...be committed indeed to get your sex or your visit prostitutes and that ll be more costly.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Science3105: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Stop acting like a Sim card without network. Bro, she is only using you as a stepping stone, once she's done with you then you are finished.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Kaa4(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
pagimo:
Discard her. She is just using you
Pronto!!!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Neddyogu(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
To slap you dey hungry me
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by sammytwain(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
You be simp.... Youb'nt it?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by rapheal5(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Just dey ▶️
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Akalia(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Bro sex is not hard to get. Just have a stable relationship and you will get fed up with free sex. Sex is over rated sef. When I was single the thing was shaking me but now that I am married It is no big deal because it is always available at my beck and call.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by serege(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced

Dude, shes likes you for what you can provide and she know by denying you of sex, you will easily become frustrated and bend to her demands. haba. man up pls..... whats her business with your mothers shop for Gods sake
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by chris51(f): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

I think there is something wrong with your brain. Imagine a single mother telling you what to give or not to give to your mother. Trash the girl. Don't let sex becloud your reasoning.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by chris51(f): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
chris51:

I think there is something wrong with your brain. Imagine a single mother telling you what to give or not to give to your mother. Trash the girl. Don't let sex becloud your reasoning.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by statesman6: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced
From your post. She's just manipulating you with that committed word
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Kelvinskillz: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

This is ur problem, making excuses for her becoz u are weak… no woman will respect u or adore u, if u continue to act this weak…. Stop making stupid excuses and be a real man, stop letting ur emotions cloud ur sense of judgement….
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by opera1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

Shey you dey whine me..... ní?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Henix(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Look at how a woman wants to open an office on ur head, a second-hand-used woman for that matter. Ur shame dey shame me
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Moredanaconquer: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

U are a mumu man
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by King3urna(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Ewu housa
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Tim1212(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Keep dreaming and waiting for a simp to cook and clean for u.

African men don't do that..
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Ekzoba(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your a SIMPle man,imagine begging for sex.Discard that gold digger before it's too late.She want to compete with your mum.
Lade18:

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by bot101(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Run ooo!!! No talk say dem no warn you!!!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

You are the most stupid person to ever walk the face of this earth, if the nonsense you put up there is actually true. Money in the hands of a simp is a disaster waiting to happen!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Entitlement mentality
Jeweltz:

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by zoomman(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

I would have said you're a fool but I won't, I told myself I won't abuse anyone this year no matter what.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by AceRoyal: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Why? Cuz I love a woman?

You're a VERY BIG F*OL!!!

Damn, never knew that there are men this stupid!

You're not in love, you're just stup*d and F*olish!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by generalwo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
If you're asking us what to do, then the lady is right..... You're not a man... After seeing all these signs you still don't know what to do?? N wa o.... Woman wen you go catapult back to 1920 make she go find her dream man for there...... It is well "sis"..... The lord be with you!!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by BIGGIE121(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Why? Cuz I love a woman?

cause of your foolishness and stupidity, how can a girl be controlling you this way because of sex . Bro wit all due respect you are a weakling And a simpleton.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by flexyrule(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

So ope Otilo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.