Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92702 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by obowunmi(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
God is faithful. Congratulations and well done.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Calicoe: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hisbah:
Congratulations and wishing you many happy returns. Pls do give away let's celebrate with you.
E don finish. Typical naija girl mentality. Always begging

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ibtommy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.

Are you a teacher in China? Thank God for you o.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Eliteconsult: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.
Amen in Jesus' name

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Paracetamol01: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Make God wey do am for you do am for us
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Integrafamoo: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
Congratulations
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Westerhoffe(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congrats son.
Great is GOD'S faithfulness to you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by codhed: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wow for you
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by phorget(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations bros, you are doing really well.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by sync(f): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations
May God continue to increase you all round
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How do you want it dear?

In cash oooo

I tap into your blessings..

God will keep doing great wonders in your life
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nwadu: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How do you want it dear?

Bro the Lord that has gotten you to where you are right now will continue to keep and uplift you.

Honestly nothing is too small for God to do.

I won't mind if you put a little smile on my face sir.. thanks I'm advance
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ahnie: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
People are already billing the young man.una go don scatter his dm with messages

Pls cut him some slacks .

I m shaming on you people's behalf.

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Kingbenn(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations nwan'mu. Can I mail you? I'm from Ebonyi as well.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Burgerlomo: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations 👍
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by emmanuelbrown26: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
PJtech:

Congratulations bro.. How you take make am abroad ..... I also believe i'll have a story to tell one day when i make am

Pls kindly consider me for any give.away you will be doing

Happy birthday once again
Anywhere dem mention giveaway, they must see u their. Abi dem swear for u ni?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by chaloskyx: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
What transformed you is hard work and determination simple!!! congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Emola12(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

congratulations sir, PLS TEACH US, what you did or how you met God and this change occured... because it will inspire us all.
you wey no fit hold knife to pill cassava nain wan know how to plant am just dey play you better face your BET9ja mumu
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by eminent91: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations Nwanna. May God keep blessing you.The eyes of the evil ones will not see you in Jesus Mighty name amen.
I pray God comes through for me and my family too.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by bola4dprec(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hisbah:
Congratulations and wishing you many happy returns. Pls do give away let's celebrate with you.
Congratulations an happy birthday send me little from the big God has done for you
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Butmight15: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Anywhere dem mention giveaway, they must see u their. Abi dem swear for u ni?
Lolz u dy follow dis nigga pumper 2 pumper😁
Mak him rest nah 😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by nedekid: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bros, congratulations.
But when you post such, kindly inform of how God changed your life to inspire other us. Eg you got a well paying job, a scholarship, you won a contract, you invented something etc.
Then you will be celebrated.
Hopefully that should be your case.
We need to celebrate proper folks and not people with wealth without enterprise. Unknow source of income. No factory, office, industry etc, but are millionaires and billionaires. Eg Evans, hushpuppi.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Obakoolex(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
oxiide22:
wicked soul
Go and work mumu.

Exactly when will people have little shame that begging will only limit your grace in life. This is why many people don't like to share their testimony because of beggars.

Even Nigeria cannot move fwd with the mindset of this social beggars, a politician will definitely steal before he can satisfy this set of people.
When I was seriously struggling none of my made friends will see my call and not pick it, because they know I will never request for financial assistance and to God be the glory today I bless people daily but not entitled social beggars.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Heroicvic(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
RPG2020:

This boy i hope is not what am thinking you want to know the exact place abi?

Please Bleep off and stop quoting me anymore
Riffraff

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by saintruky(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

You are correct honestly.
I avoided woman and I never went to club.
I was there to make it because I know where I came from. It's a long story dear.
Thank you dear and remain blessed

Summarize ur story in words please... I'm happy for u bro...

Na person like u fit to be person mentor
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by RPG2020(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Heroicvic:

Please Bleep off and stop quoting me anymore
Riffraff

Answer me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.