Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days (36090 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by williemichael(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
My brother, from what you've told her shows that you truely love her and ready to spent the rest of your life with her, but from the look of things, it seems she has a skeleton in her corboard. So my candid advice to you is that you should move on with your life now that you have seen a red flag on her. Good luck to you bro.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by JasperVII(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Man boot her! What are you still waiting for?
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by maasoap(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
1Sharon:

You should have told her that if she got an abortion, you're calling off the wedding.

No wedding in sight before now. He hasn't even met her family, was planning to because of the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bro move on.. that chick too slow.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Divay22(f): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:

Am trying to move on, already concluded to move on, but not done in a day, I know before end of the year, would av forgotten about her
shocked
You're the op?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by SILVERLINES: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.

Ode how u wan take know
Or u go fit swear?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by drdanny(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

The baby probably was NOT yours...
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by alizma: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.
Run for your life. Girls are out there looking for men that will own up to their responsibility and here you have a girl who doesn't appreciate your maturity.
In fact there is nothing like love between the two of you, that sound harsh right? But I have to be plain to you. The lady has no genuine reason for going for the abortion, a sign that you are going to find it difficult managing a home that house both of you. Secondly but first for me is that, any lady who go through with abortion against my wish while I am prepared to commence her marriage right as soon as possible does not love me. I appreciate that you ensure that she get back well because I would have done the same but as for love between both of you, it died along with the baby.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by liamjakes247: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
She's for the street,

Avoid her calls for a while and if she's the type that loves to come to your house without notice, lock yourself inside your room, when she comes knocking don't answer atall. Do this for a 2 weeks, she'll get the message and you will enjoy your freedom.

If she doesn't listen, reason with you or care to take your own advise even when you provide for her, she will get worst by the day. Best thing a lady can offer to a good man is her loyalty and lifting him up.

uzomakanaki:

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Runnerzz:
Lol first two pages of great advice and the mugu Op is still challenging everyone because he's already lost. No need wasting my advice on an idiot who refuses to reason. He's already lost in the sauce and should drown in it. Fvcking idiot

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my belle o

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Divay22:

shocked
You're the op?

The ode forgot to switch account๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by alizma: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
femmoy:

Don't be too swift to judge,what if the child isn't OP's?
That means she cheats while they are already talking about their wedding, so whichever way you see it, the punishment remain the same...... say goodbye to her
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rayban25:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my belle o
Bro the guy just dey annoying with his lame excuses when it's obvious he's in danger
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by chinae(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Do you guys live together? If yes, she ought to to had told you before venturing into it.

Not to have used a professional, just worried if she stays in a remote area.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by LaSenior: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

let her go is going to be painful but do it I am going through same thing
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by RomanGreen: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not saying she's cheating on you, but if she really did loved you and saw a future with you, she wouldn't have done an abortion.

Maybe the baby was not yours, I don't know.

OP this right here is golden. Make of the above whatever you wish but rest assured if you end up with her. You will one day say to yourself "I saw the signs but ignored"

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Lastborn0074: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
For her to av aborted against your wish, I'll say you should move on from her.
I pity her future husband.
Coming from a woman, bro JUST TAKE THIS ONE ๐Ÿ™„
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by isabi2lof: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
She's of a marriageable age , why then aborting a baby undecided ,she even see someone that's ready to stand by her ??

Hope she won't have complications due to this act , later in the future .

Truly maturity is not by age , or maybe she's afraid of becoming a single mother, cos the way the society is bashing single mothers and 33+ ladies , no be here , forgetting that men takes the larger blames on all these things.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Honeydenz(f): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow when in public.
She's not into you
If you want to know if a lady truely loves you, ask her to give birth for you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by kenchop: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
BROTHER WAKE UP THE ABORTED PREGNANCY WAS NOT YOURS , SHES ANGRY NOW COS THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR IT REJECTED IT. HER ATTITUDE TOWARDS YOU IS CALLED "TRANSFERRED AGGRESSION".

NO BABE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A STABLE GUY WHO IS WILLING TO MARRY HER WILL TERMINATE A PREGNANCY BELONGING TO HIM.

YOU BETTER LEAVE WOMEN NOE AND REASON YOUR LIFE.

uzomakanaki:

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Oluwaseunbandur: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Divay22:

shocked
You're the op?

Not at all, only commented
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by nomolos92: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

She belongs to the street, let her go

Someone will abort my baby without my consent, wetin she smoke?
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by isabi2lof: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
And e author=Foodqueen post=123750194]For her to av aborted against your wish, I'll say you should move on from her.

I pity her future husband. [/quote]

And you never cared to hear her own side of the story , there's nobody that brings issues here and claims to be at fault , many atimes they'll always paint the story to suit themselves.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Quebec91(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Zonefree:

You're still under her shackles, so, I'll reserve my advise.

At 34, you still believe your Nigerian girlfriend is not seeing someone else undecided
Married women staying with their husband dey hawk kpekus like Tom Tom, talk more of ordinary girlfriend.

I think you need exorcism first. No amount of advise can save you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by SPAMBOX7: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

Guy grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by SPAMBOX7: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
bro why will you beat a woman? Is it not better you guys go your way?
Why can't you leave a woman that aborted against your wish and still disrespects you in public?. Is it not better you go your separate ways?
Werey no fit handle common gf na married man he wan con advice. Deh play cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by oloksman1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

OYA Sope Otilo
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Amayabor1: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
There are only two reasons for her to abort the baby;

1. You are not be the father of the unborn child or she is not sure who the father is

OR

2. She is really rethinking about marrying you and doesn't want a pregnancy to becloud her judgement.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by SPAMBOX7: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Uzomamakanaki,

Forgive and forget, please. She's just having mood swings. Remnants of the pregnancy hormones are still in her, so be easy on her. Try to shower her with more love, attention, and kindness and trust me, she will change. Always kill unreasonable people with kindness.

I know some agents of darkness and enemies of progress will quote me and say rubbish or will tell you to disregard me. Look, when you met her, was she always like that? No, right? Good. Now, search yourself inwardly and think about the wrong things you must have done to her. Sometimes, we wrong people and don't know. Just forgive and forget, please.

Also, she was right when she said she can't be pregnant and working. I know some obi akpo women that like to form hardworking women and good women will quote me and the isi aki men will also quote me saying trash. I care less. But see ehn, a pregnant woman isn't supposed to stress herself jumping buses. You should have at least offered to give her your car to take off the stress so she can be driving or employ a personal driver for her. As for me, I can't be pregnant and be working sha. Even if I will, there must be a car or personal driver. So, I understand her. Pregnancy isn't a plague, but abeg, less stress for the woman. You should have agreed to place her on a salary. Now, see what you have caused!

Lastly, don't call of the marriage. You have come a long way. Forgive and forget. Tell to tame her mouth when talking. But, I believe she will change since she wasn't always like that. Continue providing for her and giving her all she asks of you. Biko, nnam, disregard the advice here asking you to break up with her. Most of them don't have relationships and lack love and are bitter. My advice should be the last advice you read and delete this thread immediately.

My regards to your beautiful wife. Tell her to be a good girl o! Good men and women are hard to find. More children will come. Biko. Tankio!
You no be better person.
I believe you won't give this kinda advice if it was your brother or son. You will be the first to advice he walks away. But here we are.
Women and double standards. Tueh

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by NewLife87: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Read my last line bro.. you can keep your advice

No disrespect intended bro, but I think you should be able read the words on the wall as a guyman. She is probably just very good at hiding her side-sexual relationship.

Her conscience probably pricks her so much to remain witchu instead whilst considering that you are a better prospect than another. Her mind probably also tells her that since the baby yours, it's best to remove it avoid a bigger problem in future. Else I don't see why she was in a hurry to remove it. People pray to be where u'd have found yourselves with regards to the pregnancy b4 marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Unrated900(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2023

Dont satisfy any woman you havent wifed already
Boogeyman leave her and move ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Fashion Or Madness???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.