Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage (39830 Views)

This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by easzypeaszy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hope dis my average monthly analysis works.

Rent...................... 20k
Foodstuffs........... 30k
Meat and soup... 20k
Church.............. ... 8k
Nepa......................5k
Gas........................7k
Transportation....20k
Water/Bread/Sub...10k
Guft (Dis one na by force even if u stingy small change go dey comot ur pockets monthly) 5k
Savings.................. 10k

So 120k to 130k will do.

If you get 1 child 0 to 2yrs add 20k to the list
If you hv 1 child 2yrs to 18yrs add 30k
If God bless you with twins or triplets cry to God.

And don't forget as a Man, just have at the back of your mind to do 70% to 100% of everything financialy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Judolisco(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
50k...for Abuja... Money 4 wetin?
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by livinbygrace: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
If you like earn 5m per month,if you marry the wrong person,na sorry be your name.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Exceed15: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
This depends on your life style including the orientation of your intending spouse.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Edizzy:
Hello people here's a quick question

Considering the importance of finance in marriage, what should a man be making monthly before considering marriage in Nigeria, someone said 50k but based on the economic reality in the country, 50,000 is too small to sustain a home.

I believe a minimum of 100k per month is a enough to take care of a matrimonial home with just one child and this also depends on your location.

I might be wrong or right, so over to you what's your opinion on this topic!
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Olam09(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Edizzy:

Considering the importance of finance in marriage, what should a man be making monthly before considering marriage in Nigeria, someone said 50k but based on the economic reality in the country, 50,000 is too small to sustain a home.

I believe a minimum of 100k per month is a enough to take care of a matrimonial home with just one child and this also depends on your location.

I need to start making 100k a week before i settle down for marriage..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
NO! Its not how much you are earning. Its who are you getting married to. lol

Finding a good partner is the first thing to consider before getting married.
You people always thing money will solve all your problems. Nah.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by wisdomeffiong(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
talented321:
You sef, do you have up to 20k in your account

🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Legendrysailor(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
#750k
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by sherylbaky(f): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
If you find the good partner, won't you take care of her? undecided
BiGVEEN58:
NO! Its not how much you are earning. Its who are you getting married to. lol

Finding a good partner is the first thing to consider before getting married.
You people always thing money will solve all your problems. Nah.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

cool

Depending on who you are marrying... State civil servants, teachers , bike men all earn bellow 100k and have wife

Simple!
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by CodeTemplar: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
That's like asking about minimum harvest for a farmer before he can settle down.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by ngmoses17(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Setaleonoz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
100k cant cater for my needs not to talk of marriage
Wont you save ,wont you pay bills, wont you feed
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Rilwayne001: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Rich4god:
You should earn at least 180k and above so that you can leave a comfortable life without much stress.

And in this 180k, try and manage so that you can only spend 80k and save 100k.

With that savings, you can be having around 1M yearly which will help you to purchase properties and make investment.

Else, you will just be living your life daily without any meaningful progress.

How can a married man save 100k monthly from a 180k salary?

You won’t pay house rent ? Etc? Lol

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Glory2DLamb(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Location and lifestyle are major indicators.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by AmazingELixir: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
vickydevoka:

You are senseless and conscienceless for comparing yourself with other people. I am sure I earn x 5 of your salary Buh I can’t be bragging about that. 10 will do of you don’t have at all. I have beg for food and I knw what it is. If you are a man , don’t marry for love , marry a woman that will bring something to the table

So by asking how people survive with the amount I stated amounts to comparison...I see you lack comprehension of basic english.

You even ended up alluded to earning more than me falling short of the same thing you're accusing me of...what a joke!
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by qtx(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:
#5,000,000.
grin, na them be this. they have come.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Boyooosa(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
You are right and the location matters too; transportation, daily running and contingencies.
So you are right, N100k may be massively unrealistic too, practically

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by occfx: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Edizzy:

Make sure you quantify your income in dollars. Anything less than $1000 per month is not fit to run family.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by omasanbobo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
300k if your wife is responsible.
1 billion if your wife is jobless.
grin
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Fmghewzy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:
#5,000,000.

This is not the average salary for anyone, not even in the US.

Be realistic and stop trolling.

Op I think #750,000 will do😄.
At least 300k each, both husband and wife.

And they can find extra source of income too

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Livelystone01: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
talented321:
Op when you marry the right woman everything go set with as low as 70k plus side hustles. In the other hand if you like earn 250 or 500, when you marry the wrong woman she go frustrate ur life.
Gbamsolutely!

This is the thread with the best responses so far.

No nonsense name calling for now lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by wanted222(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ten million or i remain single
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Nairalander248: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:
#5,000,000.

Can you just post your papa make we see ? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by CartelKenneth: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
650k minimum
if not, you’re just deceiving yourself and you'll languish in poverty for all time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by MrFly(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Any amount that can reasonably put food on ur table

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Nnamaka1: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
you dont need a minimum amount to get married, just make sure you are able carry your own weight first. Make sure she is really in love with you more than you love her tho. and start of gradually, last last as far you are focus and hardworking, things will grow better for you

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by CartelKenneth: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Judolisco:
50k...for Abuja... Money 4 wetin?

maybe money for beer parlor,😂

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by CartelKenneth: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Hope dis my average monthly analysis works.

Rent...................... 20k
Foodstuffs........... 30k
Meat and soup... 20k
Church.............. ... 8k
Nepa......................5k
Gas........................7k
Transportation....20k
Water/Bread/Sub...10k
Guft (Dis one na by force even if u stingy small change go dey comot ur pockets monthly) 5k
Savings.................. 10k

So 120k to 130k will do.

If you get 1 child 0 to 2yrs add 20k to the list
If you hv 1 child 2yrs to 18yrs add 30k
If God bless you with twins or triplets cry to God.

And don't forget as a Man, just have at the back of your mind to do 70% to 100% of everything financialy.

This is fucking terrible. The children will not go to university abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Goalnaldo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Location matters a lot. 50k in ogbomoso is more valuable than 200k in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Perocom(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Edizzy:

No amount of money is enough, too small or too big. First of all before marriage, build your financial base to significant level, i.e. save to a reasonable degree. Get married. With your wife as a backup, diversify your sources of income and multiple streams of income that are stable. Cut down on your liabilities and increase your asset base, be in charge and dont allow anyone cajole you into dangerous lifestyles, not even ur wife should be allowed to lead you into such, ENSURE YOU LEAVE BY A BUDGET, DO NOT SPEND BEYOND YOUR INCOME. Any kind of income you have, as long as you do not spend beyond what you earn, bro you and your family can survive in the long term.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.