Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage (39811 Views)

This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by mukthar2000(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Op no amount of money u can earn that can make u consider marriage, all u need is have a good families, friends and good wife in-law then be a good guy to both side and be prayerful, believe me guy u might not spent 1 kobo and u we see ur weeding event colourful and everything we go smoothly.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by luvyaself95(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
If you marry irresponsible woman even mek you dey make 500k or more than. E go be like you dey pour water inside basket 🧺.
πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by okerekingsley90: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Perocom:

No amount of money is enough, too small or too big. First of all before marriage, build your financial base to significant level, i.e. save to a reasonable degree. Get married. With your wife as a backup, diversify your sources of income and multiple streams of income that are stable. Cut down on your liabilities and increase your asset base, be in charge and dont allow anyone cajole you into dangerous lifestyles, not even ur wife should be allowed to lead you into such, ENSURE YOU LEAVE BY A BUDGET, DO NOT SPEND BEYOND YOUR INCOME. Any kind of income you have, as long as you do not spend beyond what you earn, bro you and your family can survive in the long term.

Great
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by almarthins(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
talented321:
You sef, do you have up to 20k in your account

No mind am, na thief!

Na there type dey enter bondage marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Aklee4994(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Edizzy:
Hello people here's a quick question

Considering the importance of finance in marriage, what should a man be making monthly before considering marriage in Nigeria, someone said 50k but based on the economic reality in the country, 50,000 is too small to sustain a home.

I believe a minimum of 100k per month is a enough to take care of a matrimonial home with just one child and this also depends on your location.

I might be wrong or right, so over to you what's your opinion on this topic!
Being a Corp member I Dey earn 53k monthly but still Dey lament before the month end beside am not serving in the state I reside ooo
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Gbeng30(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
It really depends on the economy of the country and its environment, but for this country at least 200k will be fine...
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
Nigerian women are easily decieved , give them big lipsrsealed, and some comfort and she is loyal to you

All this feminist drama only exist online

Nice. So it's a lie when guys say women aren't loyal.

It is also a lie when they say feminists are sad women with no men in their lives, yunno, since it's all online. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Edoziesmart(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
lilvicky68:
100k per month for a family of 3, that means nothing like outing, buying of clothes go be once In a while, cheaps schools or schooling only 3rd term, drinking garri at least 5 times a week, no helping of family members, cheap accomodations with rent at most 150k yearly, minding your business always make you no enter problem wey go make you spend, no drinking of beer and peppersoup, you fit manage sachet action bitter or Chelsea, no buying of drugs/Medicine, na agbo una go dey drink steady.

Unless you are already married, no single man should marry with 100k salary without a supportive wife unless you want stress to finish you.

This analysis is wrong

Each locality differs. Couple in Damaturu will survive very well with 50k earning but same won't work for someone that live in PH or Enugu unless they stay in a very remote area like waterline, Gariki, Trans Amadi or Abakpa.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
shocked
You want to marry one and get one free?

Get what free, sorry?
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Aklee4994(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Location matters a lot. 50k in ogbomoso is more valuable than 200k in lagos.
@ bolded you’re right but what will you say of me that earn 53k monthly as a Corper but still get broke before the month end...I just know that 53k in nasarawa is not more valuable than 200k in Lagos
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Skyview01:
Mary a woman who has a job or business and delay child birth by about four years after marriage and you should be fine.

If you are getting married to a woman in her late 20s and above, you'd tell her to delay childbirth for 4 years because of your financial incapacity? Why not use that 4 years to gain financial momentum and then get married afterward?

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Kobicove(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Skyview01:
Mary a woman who has a job or business and delay child birth by about four years after marriage and you should be fine.

So if you mary a lady who is already over 30 you will delay child bearing for 4 years? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Mohisah: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Save what can feed 4 people after marriage.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Karlifate: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Biola67:
Those of you saying bike guys are the biggest boy cux they earn over 100k month. What’s stopping you from getting Bajaj 🚲, make you sef stay junction, person dey suffer una Dey call am biggest boy. Dey play

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by TradingGod: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Machinegun91:
how many source of incomes do you have?

People are struggling to get 1 source of income and you showcasing your nonsense

Only a foolish man will enter into marriage when he is struggling with only one source of income

That is how so many of you will jump into poverty and you will call it marriage

God For Bid!

If you can't pity yourself then pity your unborn children that will come and taste the bitter taste of poverty because of your foolishness of not planning well before marriage
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Burgcudi(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:
#5,000,000.
πŸ˜‚
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Burgcudi:
πŸ˜‚

Shey I lie ni? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by kasim155: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Edizzy:
Hello people here's a quick question

Considering the importance of finance in marriage, what should a man be making monthly before considering marriage in Nigeria, someone said 50k but based on the economic reality in the country, 50,000 is too small to sustain a home.

I believe a minimum of 100k per month is a enough to take care of a matrimonial home with just one child and this also depends on your location.

I might be wrong or right, so over to you what's your opinion on this topic!

Yeah you are right but not in a place like Lekki

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Machinegun91(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
TradingGod:

Only a foolish man will enter into marriage when he is struggling with only one source of income

That is how so many of you will jump into poverty and you will call it marriage

God For Bid! Lol, but the last time I check there was no rich man on nairaland.

Mumu gambler

If you can't pity yourself then pity your unborn children that will come and taste the bitter taste of poverty because of your foolishness of not planning well before marriage
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Bakrabas: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lookingback:

You are so right my bro, I too am a keke hustler,with the proceed of my keke, I have processed my Study visa to Canada, and am leaving by August.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors... The rewards and fruit of legit hustling is an endless, the success that comes with it is unexplainable.

Ain't easy my brother but by God's Grace all the legit guys out there that struggling to put things right without making sons of another man cry, endless success will locate us
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
The Limitation In Your Life Is Caused By This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBWZGCKR0Ek
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Rubbiish(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Capernum:
More than 50% of Nigerian couples are earning less than 100k, husband and wife combined o.
And a lot of them are truly suffering
If u are close to them, u will know what a lot of these young couples are passing through. They are just patching & even some are under debt

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Omini247: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Some people go NYSC go score think say na smartness.

The Pain you put a child through that's what prompts the thought of using you the father for rituals.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by TradingGod: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=Machinegun91 post=123904170][/quote]no go marry woman without job because baby powder and pampers cost o cheesy
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by gregng(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Location is very important when u are considering marriage and salary...

From awka can't work for any agency for 300k monthly salary...
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Edoziesmart:

This analysis is wrong

Each locality differs. Couple in Damaturu will survive very well with 50k earning but same won't work for someone that live in PH or Enugu unless they stay in a very remote area like waterline, Gariki, Trans Amadi or Abakpa.
Ok
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Mayeldah(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
N1m a month won't be enough if you marry 'Obiageli' grin

They do nothing yet complain more.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by faithfull18(f): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
1M Pere🀀
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Urbaninspire(f): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
b3llo:
If you have a wife who is healthy and live in your house, 50k is enough with enough of prudence being applied. Another factor to consider is the proximity of your working or business place.

No matter how prudent you are 50k can't take off a family...
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by frankyychiji(f): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Culer:
yeah. The groom should earn atleast 3m and the bride should earn at least 2m.
Perfecto
I'll go with this.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by frankyychiji(f): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
lilvicky68:
100k per month for a family of 3, that means nothing like outing, buying of clothes go be once In a while, cheaps schools or schooling only 3rd term, drinking garri at least 5 times a week, no helping of family members, cheap accomodations with rent at most 150k yearly, minding your business always make you no enter problem wey go make you spend, no drinking of beer and peppersoup, you fit manage sachet action bitter or Chelsea, no buying of drugs/Medicine, na agbo una go dey drink steady.

Unless you are already married, no single man should marry with 100k salary without a supportive wife unless you want stress to finish you.

Thank you o. This tells you the age bracket of most people commenting. They must teenagers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / I Will Never Get Married! / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.