Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? (86647 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Eriokanmi: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Solofresh2:
If the wife in question can allow this herself, then she is a gone
grin
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Hezmatosky: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
The question is lopsided grin
CORRECT QUESTION:
Must i folo folo my wife anywhere she goes? Don't i have something doing?
I believe anyone both men and women who Ventured into marriage is matured. If u be my wife and above all places and body therapy to take na this one, that's left for you, but you can't do it in my house undecided Go and meet him in his house na u sabi kiss
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by sonnie10: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
etcme:
This is just like asking if you can allow a Male Doctor help your wife deliver a baby.

Yes, I can allow a man who it is his profession to do that to my "girl" but on the condition that I will be present in that room.

Don’t ever compare a Doctor with 10 year in ethics and stiff professional bounds with any nonsense massager.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Jackbaur88: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
What are people massaging biko? What massage did our parents who lived for 80 years + do?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by maisauki: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
They are in a session and nothing more.
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.
1. You need to do a refresher on grammar
2. Necessity and luxury are different
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Ibiyinka90(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.
Bro, child labour is between life and death and its incomparable to any pain a human being can ever go through on earth. Don't even bring that into this case of common pleasure
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by lomprico(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
He was just doing his job and he was very professional.

Akuko
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by perdollar(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Capital NO with capital FULL STOP
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Ebeano49(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
If your WIFE accepts this from a man, then she's been for the street since 1900.... you just didn't know.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Tyche(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
If she carry herself go there nk
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by maxzzo1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Abasi Ubong ......
No No No
Haba
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Myer(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
klimkid:
Men can you allow another man do this to your woman?

I had this conversations with my colleagues yesterday at the office, both men and women and I heard funny replies.

I would like to get your own opinion too, both male and female.

If I'm aware of it and it's a wife that I trust, why not?
I'll be uncomfortable getting a massage from a fellow man, so I can understand she also might prefer a masseur over a masseuse.

You can't trust so many wives in this generation neither can you trust most massagists, subtly suggesting "happy-ending". If you know you know.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Southwestidiot: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
klimkid:
Men can you allow another man do this to your woman?

I had this conversations with my colleagues yesterday at the office, both men and women and I heard funny replies.

I would like to get your own opinion too, both male and female.
I dey mad? Shey hand dey pain me?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by gtassure: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
santakris:
No way. Except in my absence
Gate keeper! You must not leave your woman 24/7o!
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Equalitygod: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

4000+ posts in a little just over 4 months. Nawaoo!

That is the effect of joblessness. He is a young vibrant youth so leave am make he enjoy he life by the time he reach 30 years he go regret.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobleou(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

Key factor: They are both rendering different services to an opposite gender.
You are really daft.
The level of your stupidity is second to none
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by CountLaka(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
So he smuched all those your stretch marks? grin

Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

These people are just doing their job, nothing more.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
But nothing happened... Why is it okay for a woman to massage a man, but it becomes an issue if the man massages a woman?
We're talking about a professional masseur here.
Maam never said it was okay frm a woman to the man either. And u didnt answer my question. Besides i dnt see nothing bad in a masseuse and we cant really control our bodies reaction to those sorta things. Its only natural to gt stimulated
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nahunger(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Are you shy
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Mckandre(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

4000+ posts in a little just over 4 months. Nawaoo!
dude is living his whole life on nairaland grin
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Musaspp(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Can you allow a male doctor to examine and treat your wife in her torso

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by biyams(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Authur729(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
For where e no dy happen
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by goldmatrix(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
He will first drop his JT on the table let me see custody it with a matchete for him..
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
I didn't have to... I saw the ring on his finger.
UIUX:
You are a bad girl!! You asked his marital status 😁

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
It happened three years ago, so there's no fire here.. grin grin grin
kiddkash:

You are playing with fire πŸ”₯ because as a woman, you will definitely feel those sensations.

You know exactly what I am talking about.
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yes, I am..πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Nahunger:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Are you shy

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
You men are okay with taking your girlfriends and wives to male gynaecologists, but you have issues with masseurs, why?
fleksy:

I am waiting to read what happened after...
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Kingosytex(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nobleou:

The level of your stupidity is second to none

Look at this slowpoke. A senseless fellow calli g someone stupid. You are a real mumu
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Okhuadams(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
you wey dey stable welldone ur type of pple na go cry pass
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Okhuadams(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:

why you no go enjoy am
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Why do you men have issues with masseurs, but you're okay with male gynaecologists
Okhuadams:
why you no go enjoy am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.