Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? (86688 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Adesina18111(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Titus or tilapia fish grin cheesy

Samantha124:
Fishy how?😂😂😂
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by abiolamitodun(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Reverse the question too...can our ladies allow another lady do that to their men
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by chuksoyo21(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
They are in a session and nothing more.
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.

Stop that play....
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Enskynelson(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.
How can you compare a medical procedure that is meant to save life to common massage? This your comparison is wrong

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by saysoo: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
I went to the hospital to pick my wife and a very young Doctor gave me a strong handshake with the statement "your wife is a strong woman". I asked her what happened, she replied he is the guy that stiched my virgina with bay hands. I just told him thank you. You see womens privacy is respected but means nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by deyplay: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
sir, are you married?

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by EmmaLege: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

4000+ posts in a little just over 4 months. Nawaoo!

Fear catch me too 😂
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by EmmaLege: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Berrityga:
I can allow, but on one condition if the guy priiicck stand I go shoot am kill.

Guy 😂

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by iFESTAC680(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:
Make una forget women mata.

E de complicated abi?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
The man was even married, if his wife could trust him to do the job, then I trusted him to be professional.
jaksmillioniar:
is ur type dat bring breast out dat dey man shld do tattoo. Is not right I think is okay if a fellow woman

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by KASKOguest(f): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Which kind rough play be this Na
o
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by seguno2: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not bad

But 85 percent of massage from male masseur always end up in passionate sex if the woman should be in her ovulation period

Please how do you know that for sure? Did you personally conduct a survey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
We were just discussing about life in general and school because I was still a student back then, before I knew it, he was done.
Uniquekriss:
the only weird stuff there was the thought in your head at the point the man was doing the massage. Please give us the full gist
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Emekayoung(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Fishy how?😂😂😂
You know how the story went
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
He was just doing his job and he was very professional.
lomprico:

So no happy ending? wink
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by KayB: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
The phobia won't let your set rest so continue with ineptitude
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
At first I found it to be kinda weird because it was my first time getting a massage and it happened that masseur and not a masseuse.

But as he started massaging me, I relaxed.
dbestuncle:
Tell us the truth you enjoyed it as in how ?
Ans what does wierd mean, you calm yourself down and enjoyed it.
This progression tell us just one thing!
😁😁😁😁 Orgas what?

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Georgejeez: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Emma1Oj:
That was how my woman called me one noon and said a male doctor in General hos who was attending to her asked her to off her pant and open her legs(yeast tin) Omo, I wan mad where I dey.. I was like for what nau

It's because the Doc is short and has Pot belly, that's why she called to inform you .

If the Doc has the physique of Bolanle Ninalowo, she would have switched off her phone instead .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
😒😒😒
Nahunger:

🥹🥹🥹
You don't need to complete the story just tell me how many rounds you guys had 😋😋
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
No big deal. I get regular massages from beautiful Asian ladies and my wife is aware and ok with it.

I can NEVER take a massage from a dude. It"ll be a total waste of money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
The massage..😒😒😒
Interactive34:

Enjoy what?

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Segzy19: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Naturally a woman will want to allow it

Solofresh2:
If the wife in question can allow this herself, then she is a gone
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Emekayoung(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Fishy how?😂😂😂
You know how the story went. So no need for explanation.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by wildikeman(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Thats if i trust my woman...well if i get married, i would be sure enough to trust her anyway. So yes i would allow that
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by zudozz: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hell no.
It has to be a woman.

Obviously u never hear that phrase ''happy ending''?

At d end of d session, with d woman fully aroused, they charge them extra money to finish up by banging their brains out!

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Daughterboard(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
klimkid:
Men can you allow another man do this to your woman?

I had this conversations with my colleagues yesterday at the office, both men and women and I heard funny replies.

I would like to get your own opinion too, both male and female.

We idolize woman body too much. Kilode!
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Streetmovement(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Oomardesigns: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ur wife or girlfriend go tell u say she wan go do dix?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by BoboNogoDie: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
Or deh
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by BoboNogoDie: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

These people are just doing their job, nothing more.
Or deh
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by samuelson06(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

Just weird? Are you sure you were not wet? undecided
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Switinthemiddle(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Samantha124:

sowi but had to ask.. Is it cheating if a girl gets wet thinking about another guy aside her bf or husband. Like in this situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / How Many Women Died For Love? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.