Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? (43651 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by frozen70(f): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

File Photo for illustration

Na you Sabi
Since you don't appreciate free food

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Tayorshd87: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Are you good looking. How do you carry yourself? Are you responsible. Do you keep to yourself? Do you have friends come over, especially female friends? Are you loud or reclusive?

A woman will never cook and give you food unless.

She needs a good smashing
She finds you attractive
She wants a relationship.

She has checked everything about you and she sees you as someone she can have something with.

But be rest assured that..the day you smash her. Na that day you get girl friend and let no woman come around you after that, because ..

A woman's rage is Hell....

Finito...

Gbam that's the end of the story

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by henrimoto(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Odin13:
You just Dey eat into a relationship wey you know sabi say you Dey..

Na the day you carry woman come house .. for two weeks ..

Your body go tell you.

Fear woman.. una no gree .
.. 😆😆😆😆
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ThunderFireAgba: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
PlayMaker14:
She's trying to tell you that not all Nigerian girls are leaches or useless.

Eat with a grateful heart and also remember your house rent will soon expire.

God bless her.
How you take know say his house rent go soon expire? riff-raff undecided
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Ensquare(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Marriage
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Dbarrzx: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
No bring another woman come that house else u go learn

3 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ukaface(f): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

A way to man’s heart is through his stomach

Practical illustration na Wetin she Dey give you so

Very soon you go begin Dey reason her side, you never reach that stage but very soon.

You can just ask her straight up: madam what are you doing this for?
Then if she is bold enough to say ‘ I like you, I want us to date’ then you decide
But if she says nothing, guy just tell her you are okay with the food she has fed you with already, you appreciate and you won’t be entertaining it anymore( no use fight telll am o, tell her in a subtle manner make she no vex)

Who know sef, as you don chop her food you don turn to her husband for the other side of the world. God help you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Nathaniel111(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Person see say you no dey see food chop give u food, now now u don dey reason say she wan come serve you her kpekus join... U too lik toto🙄 Go find wrk.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Moniya4Real(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
Abi o😂😂😂. I guess the OP been having a funny feeling towards her . We are men and we know how we men think.

Againstallodds:
Eat food and forget about intention. Abi you won marry her
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Moniya4Real(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
For those of us tenants- your house rent never ceases to always expire. Even if you just paid now- the countdown to pay another one begins

ThunderFireAgba:

How you take know say his house rent go soon expire? riff-raff undecided

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ruffDiamond: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Are you good looking. How do you carry yourself? Are you responsible. Do you keep to yourself? Do you have friends come over, especially female friends? Are you loud or reclusive?

She finds you attractive

She has checked everything about you and she sees you as someone she can have something with.

But be rest assured that..the day you smash her. Na that day you get girl friend and let no woman come around you after that, because ..

Finito...

which woman be dat ? naija own abi another one??forget all these long fairytale yarn!I have personal experience of that stuff myself.undefined relationship! mine was short-lived,and that was because.i don't really care !and for another thing,I don't nor engage the opposite sex in anyhow that kinda affair that usually start with bringing food! Why? I collected the first one with a smile and thank yo gesture and declined the next!this one keeps eating her food unchecked.you no see say the dude get problem too undecided.. besides women or ladies who behave in such manners always have motives and hidden plan!not all these smart looking , good looking nonsense.most have DESPERADO written and screaming all over their faces, hidden behind briigh smile cheesy..even too much unsolicited hailing can be embarrassing,not to talk of collecting a neighbor or so called friend food longer than necessary o
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

If you teach me how to cook.

I don't have money to buy foodstuffs neither do I have skimpy wears to serve you with grin grin
Oya come to my house so that I can teach you how to cook. wink
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Moniya4Real(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
True talk bro. I strongly advise the OP to pay an important attention to your invaluable piece of advice

Kafirbigot:

She finds you attractive

Finito...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Greenfaces: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Tell her your not comfortable with it or start giving her money gifts that you know can buy enough food stuff for you and her.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ViktorCash: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
She has seen you have a bright destiny and she wants to stop you by all means with witchcraft food. My brother you need to stop eating that food and pray to vomit the ones you have already eaten undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by emanobis(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Is everything now a topic of discuss??
She's giving you food to make heaven
Since you don't know
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Raydave: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Waitiiii.....seh na only you ni😁
Na you lost voters card
Na you dey bleep girl whenever she visit
Na you dey go on a date
Now na you dey chop free food.....Omo iya mi "so'gun laye ni"😊
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by villa9555: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
That’s how mine started
We are into 2 years relationship now 🙈🙈😂

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by scoobyblogspot(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
Meet your new girl friend.. Those are signs. She likes you na

4 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by VEHINTOLAR: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

First of all,you've got to realize that nothing is free,absolutely ! You've got to sit down,think and ask yourself what could be her motive for this sudden "niceness" ! People,especially women,don't do that without having a strong motive for it. Now,if you care to know,that her motive may make or mar you !

Another thing,learn how to see things like this one from spiritual angle. Many have lost their glories carelessly through stuffs like this one. That lady is about to change the course of your life,either for good or otherwise ! Does she have a boyfriend or anyone who visits her regularly ? How about you,do you have your own girlfriend ? Do you mind starting a new relationship with this your Neighbor? There are some questions you really need to ask yourself before you eventually cross the Rubicon ! You MUST find out what her motive is for the free food and then decide whether you want to continue eating it or not

Be careful,man !
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Geenosko: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
She's just being nice.
Home movie don spoil una mind

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by hkidola00(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin grin
tolufase:
She has feelings for you. If you want to test her feelings for you, just bring a girl home one day and make sure she is around. You will see a sudden change in her character.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Coolboy009: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
For your mind now, u don jam awful food. You just dey mama d food and u no ask why she suddenly turn to your cook overnight. Oga, if u are not interested in her, better stop her now before that Awful food go seriously run ur belle.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Moniya4Real(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
“Most men are cheap sef, imagine men in the comments section will get laid for a plate of rice. Just food o.!“🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eazie351:
In this present economy, someone giving you free food that consistently could mean strings attached considering that ladies don’t really do things for free

But

We don’t know you or your present condition, she may be giving you the food out of pity and respect for the way you hustle. Don’t kick away your pot of soup. Some people can be JUST nice.

Give her money once in a while, get to know her personally, intentions will surface.

Most men are cheap sef, imagine men in the comments section will get laid for a plate of rice. Just food o.!

(Modified)
Went through your profile and I’ll say that you’re one of the most confused people on Nairaland. 4 out of your 6 topics are based on your inability to make decisions.
Your post is either fake or she has noticed your last girl stopped coming and wants to have a taste of the D.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Did you abandon your own cooking ?

Or you eat yours and her's too ?

Just save the food money for her bride price ?

Continue eating her food .

One thing I like about you is that you are always straight forward grin

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by stephenponti(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Heaven give u wife to marry you are there asking questions. Abi she no get good xter? but if she is above 40 years it's a trap!
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by dododawa1: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Noted

No free in d

WORLD.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by CaptainAyub: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
backtalkG:
Na so one mature lady I had for a neighbour was being nice and cooking for me that year although I do give her money for the cooking. The day a gal came to sleep over at my place I see red for this woman hand, come see ranting and malice for days lol. I come dey wonder wetin she want from me because I have never had any romantic thoughts about her b4
How did it end?
Did u later help her ministry?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by hkidola00(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin
OMEGA009:
Do it the Nigerian way.
Start by saying “Haaa, neighbor. This one wey you dey give me food steady, make your boyfriend no vex ooo. I no get power to fight”

or if you think she wants knacks and you’re able to do it, say “Neighbor, all this food wey you dey give me, my waist don dey full oooo. I for like pay you back with one night of Netflix and chill”

but if you want to end it, say “my girlfriend don dey complain say I no dey chop her food anymore. I no want make she pour you acid”.

Go and try any of the above but do it quickly before you chop winch.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ukpahu(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ewooo ekuke don enter road the go express
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Jackipapa: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ask her!
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Sagacity3711(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
I have such experience. At the end if the day na smashing it lead to.
Bro. Shine your eyes wela o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.