Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? (43674 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Faposky95: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
PlayMaker14:
She's trying to tell you that not all Nigerian girls are leaches or useless.

Eat with a grateful heart and also remember your house rent will soon expire.

God bless her.

Well said...if only it could seldom be like this
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
I had a similar experience

When I started staying on my own in this benin. I had no gas,pot, plates etc. My female neighbour would Cook and give me whenever I come back from work or sometimes she'll tell me to take myself because we do share the same kitchen. According to her she's in a long distance relationship but I noticed she was open to try new relationship. She calls me when I'm at work. Very kind girl. She never made any move to seduce me. Though at times she wear bumshots or short skirts which is normal for a girl living alone. It was because of her kindness I followed her to her church which I still attend till date even though I've moved away from that area. What I noticed is that when I got a girlfriend she started attaching "Love" to my name, something she hasn't done before😁 I tried wooing her when I moved out but her answer is either "you are not serious or "I told you before I have a guy"

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by rafcrown(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
You don't know what they call strategy.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Chetas81(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Did you abandon your own cooking ?

Or you eat yours and her's too ?

Just save the food money for her bride price ?

Continue eating her food .

odogu

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Richardakintaro(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
She's just helping the less privilege around her.... Nothing more bro

3 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by MightySparrow: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Run o.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by haphizz57(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

File Photo for illustration
U be ofan?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Ola4lead(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

Bro please enjoy both set of meal... Both the food and the woman... Learn to appreciate gift

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Oketwin(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
U be mumu Dem Neva tell u say na knacking she dey fine

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Sammy5413(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hungry ingrate!
Instead of showing gratitude, you having a negative mindset. It’s your type that discourages people from lending a helping hand
Waka 🖐🏾
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Anashe: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
Some men are cheap sha. You go soon chop poison
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by izubext007: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
For get intention and chop wella
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
tolufase:
She has feelings for you. If you want to test her feelings for you, just bring a girl home one day and make sure she is around. You will see a sudden change in her character.
guy. My shop neighbor, a girl we usually play and laugh, the day one girl came to stay in my shop cause she was charging her phone nearby, we talked and laugh, I went to touch my neighbor, Omo she said I should leave her alone. I just knew immediately it's because of the girl in my shop. Not as if she doesn't know the girl. Girls behave like witches but we later settled that day and resumed our normal rapport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by greypencils: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Key words; Single, Skimpy Dress.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Okoroawusa: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Her intention is to continue giving you different types of food
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by iamtardey: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Catching feelings because someone gave you food? You’re right to and also right to ask questions.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by iamtardey: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
izubext007:
For get intention and chop wella
I hear you until you chop poison God forbid
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by izubext007: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
Why u chop the first one
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by IamHonourable1: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
ayterajah:
Pls define the relationship... Before it's too late ... I have similar experience some years back and it ended roughly because I was just enjoying the foods and talks almost everyday.

Mehn no be small thing ooo ...
How could it have ended roughly when you were enjoying the food and talks everyday,or is there something you're not telling us?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Expanse2020(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
She wants to use you...
For ritual or something
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by mastermind1759(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
U are enjoying d meal already.u will ask yourself why did she stop if she stops.
If u like her continue wit gud intentions.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by garriAndsugar: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
In this era of expensive foodstuffs somebody is receiving free food.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by oluxy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

The reason is you!
You said she's a good cook and you enjoyed the first one, so what do you expect of her?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by bitbillionaire: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Did you tell her you are hungry?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by deavicky(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
She has seen that if she does not help u, u may die of hunger.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by gibiam(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
She wants you put on weight, cos you're to skinny for liking.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ndubuisi6: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Subscribe to learn Mathematics/statistics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jir6RxW_VPI?si=51u1-_gWdAnv4UtK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by D2l2z(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
There is no sister Christmas anywhere, You are eating into relationship. Awoof they run Belle, next post is your wedding ceremony.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Emperormartin(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
OMEGA009:
Do it the Nigerian way.
Start by saying “Haaa, neighbor. This one wey you dey give me food steady, make your boyfriend no vex ooo. I no get power to fight”

or if you think she wants knacks and you’re able to do it, say “Neighbor, all this food wey you dey give me, my waist don dey full oooo. I for like pay you back with one night of Netflix and chill”

but if you want to end it, say “my girlfriend don dey complain say I no dey chop her food anymore. I no want make she pour you acid”.

Go and try any of the above but do it quickly before you chop winch.
This is the best advice

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Ayodeoba: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

let me tell you from experience, that food you re eating now, you will pay for it either financially or emotionally, she is trying to buy her way into your heart. That was how a girl did to me last year, am still paying till now,to even opt out is now very difficult thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Mayeldah(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
If you know that all things been equal you don't find yourself dating or marrying someone like her, please stop eating her food.

You may regret it one day!

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by alklas(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
She want head bro wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.