Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

8BitGee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8BitGee's Profile / 8BitGee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Romance / Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by 8BitGee(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2016
This is real, I have no reason to doubt these fellas because I and not a wee bit of my friends experienced it too. My own auntie just never molested me. But she'd squat and shake her backside while singing and dancing in a suggestive way, unclad. Thank God she returned to her Benin republic.

I never realised WTF she was doing until several years later.

27 Likes

Romance / Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (man Sucking Lady's Oranges Edition) by 8BitGee(m): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Nice, wifey must provide such services. Children can wait, I have called dibs.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Army Undergoes Drone Training (photos) by 8BitGee(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Vanityupnvanity:
y is the other foreign soldier wearing shorts kilt

He's a Scotsman.

59 Likes

Autos / Re: Toks Standard Reg 2009 Nissan Altima (full Options) by 8BitGee(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2016
cintowolex:
what happen to my location
2sexynet:
are you not in Lagos?

I'm not in the country. Those that can look at it for me are around Lekki too. So we're at extreme ends.
Autos / Re: Toks Standard Reg 2009 Nissan Altima (full Options) by 8BitGee(m): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Your location is the problem. Someone wants to come and check the car out for me.
Politics / Re: Corruption And The Audacity Of Patience Goodluck - By Gbenro Olajuyigbe by 8BitGee(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
You guys shout media trial, but that is exactly the way it is done in other countries. You imagine the media will be asked not to do its job if Mrs Bush were caught to have laundered money?

Y'all need to stop being silly.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Android Apps You Have To Download In September 2016 by 8BitGee(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Great list. Prisma is a lovely app.
Politics / Re: Photo Of The Day: Patience Jonathan Lodging Her $31.4million Secretly In The Ban by 8BitGee(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thief. Mama piss.
Religion / Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by 8BitGee(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fvcking charlatan.
Travel / Re: Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Ogun State by 8BitGee(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
OP, see what you caused, they're already having heart attack. The others are packing their bags getting ready to go and hawk gala.

You'll soon start hearing "we developed Ogun state", "Ogun is nothing without us", "Ogun is no man's land", etc.

They complain about ritual, but na dem do am pass. They're in every corner looking for baba to do it for them.

Shior!

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by 8BitGee(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
earthquake happened last week... emergency management went to visit today..... wait visit to do what... I don't understand .... ok let us assumed people are injured and other fatalities... they are supposed to wait for them to come I guess

all this hausas self... maybe na just one side of their gutter bend come break wey dey make dem dey shout

Don't be an asshat, the emergency and geological services also have the responsibility of studying and predicting future earth movements which can lead to deaths or injuries.

What do you expect from sb with such atrocious mastery of the English language!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by 8BitGee(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Useless Nigerian newspapers and sensationalism. Of all the inspiring messages in the speech by the president, forget about Biafra is all they could bring out.

Useless media outlets.
Politics / Re: Buhari Rejects Marketers’ Call On Petrol Price Hike – Daily Trust/Reuters by 8BitGee(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2016
This is a wrong move, the price of oil shouldn't be controlled by government, it is unsustainable. Doing this means we are edging towards another subsidy scam!

It is painful, but marketers must pass on the cost due to dollar exchange rate. What the government needs to do is to ensure transparency in the forex market first by sanctioning the banks and bureau de change operators that are sabotaging the economy for personal gains.

The government needs to break the forex cabal by bringing in big names such as travelex and propping local companies who'd be more accountable.

Finally, I think Emefiele has over-stayed his welcome. He appears not to have any grip whatsoever. This was not the case with Sanusi.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So by 8BitGee(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
The guy looks chavvy. They are hoodrats themselves.
Culture / Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by 8BitGee(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
I thought they said they are only in Lagos and that Ibadan is brown roof republic, Osun poverty republic? Noise makers.

53 Likes 10 Shares

Career / Re: Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. by 8BitGee(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
What is this silly cartoon character you guys add to your photos? Childish AF.
TV/Movies / Re: Remembering Late Tokunbo Ajai: 16 Years After by 8BitGee(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2016
adedayoa2:
yeah Aisha Katung later got married and the Eucharia Abu then this man ooooooo. Kalu Otisi. Modele Sharafa Yussuff was just into he sport thing, I guess she wasthe first woman sport caster in Nigeria,I stand to be corrected though. I wish we could go back to those days, childhood was fun in festac

Yes Aisha became Bello. Eugenia Abu.

Surulere is the best side tongue
Foreign Affairs / Re: President Mugabe Unveils Giant Statue Of Himself (PHOTOS) by 8BitGee(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2016
grin Self mockery or what? This is grotesque.
Politics / Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by 8BitGee(m): 5:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Liar! $15m for medical, you don't need that much even if you were dying. Illiterate thief.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerian Nickel Discovery Is First Of Its Kind - Australian Mining Firm by 8BitGee(m): 5:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Every time I hear a mineral resource has been discovered in Nigeria, I quaver in my boots praying America and her allies will not come and give us "freedom" and "democracy" a la Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan.
TV/Movies / Re: Remembering Late Tokunbo Ajai: 16 Years After by 8BitGee(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
RIP. Tokunbo Ajayi was really cool. Aisha Kantung too. There was an NTA (channel 7) in Tejuosho, yaba, then. I believe she used to be there before moving to Abuja. They broadcasted mainly in Yoruba, except for the English news.

Back then on NTA, Tokunbo, Aisha, Ruth Benamesia-Opia and Cyril on network news. Frank Olize and Abike Dabiri on newsline. Modele Sarafa-Yusuf, Fabio Lanipekun, Walter Oyatogun on Sports. Cele Eradire was a correspondent.

There was a lovely musical programme on NTA then anchored by OC Lee. I learnt he died too.

Good old days.

4 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by 8BitGee(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Excellent. It is the same Kebbi that Lagos state signed rice production pact with. Ambode, please make sure Lagos rice is polished like Thai rice.

1 Like

Food / Re: My Neighbours Ate Sallah Ram Meat Without Inviting Me - Young Man by 8BitGee(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2016
I thought you guys said it is wrong for Christians to eat sallah meat? undecided

5 Likes

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ambode Celebrates Sallah With Tinubu And Osinbajo by 8BitGee(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Fashola is conspicuously absent.... I see a crack and realignment

This is what happens when you don't think issues through. Fashola is a muslim, he'll be celebrating with his family. VP and Ambode are Christians, hence, they are with Tinubu.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How The "Unseen Hands" Used Buhari To Bring Biafra--chuks Ikedigwe by 8BitGee(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2016
Gworo chewing Yada Yada Yada. Una never see. Hatred will peme una. IPod youths grin

Family / Re: My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? by 8BitGee(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Be careful, this old baby may want to hurt you! Get close members of family involved to protect yourself. You need to stop enabling him, he's 29 and not a baby!

Sell the car, pretend you can't afford to repair it with mounting expenses and only buy another when you're married.

You may leave him your flat as soon as you make your decision known to your family.

He's not your only sibling, help your others that are dying in silence too!!!
Religion / Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? by 8BitGee(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Typical iPod youth mentality. They are confused and utterly confident in their confusion. Their village mentality and crude ways will always shine through. No other sane human spells Muslim as "Moslem". Don't eat now, them use am beg you? Mschewww!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ijaw Chief To Communities: Stop Blackmailing Military by 8BitGee(m): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2016
“A woman had her ten fingers smashed with hammer for speaking against militancy during a private conversation.

“Another woman was forced to offload a full boat load of oysters, probably one week’s labour, into the river for not having money to give to them at the moment.

“People outside the region should not listen to the barefaced lies and propaganda of these people. They are not serious.

“The demonic activities of the criminals they protect and represent, who are in truth their foot soldiers, have turned the Ijaw areas into lawless jungles”.

What?! shocked

They steal oil, blow up pipelines, gruesomely terrorise their own people and yet you have gutless elders and nairaland chestbeaters singing their praises.

Criminals!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia And US Reach Agreement To Reduce Violence In Syria by 8BitGee(m): 2:59am On Sep 10, 2016
These evil people have been fighting proxy wars all over the place just so they can remain "world powers". Thousands of innocent folks slaughtered and others, barely alive, whose existence will never remain the same. They say they fight for freedom and democracy, but in their wake lies pain, hunger, death and destruction.

What a world!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by 8BitGee(m): 5:27am On Sep 09, 2016
And how is this news? Haven't we always known the 2016 budget will be financed with loans from WB and China?

Agriculture is beginning to boom, better get a hoe.
Politics / Re: Why Buhari Hasn't Been Able To Address Hostilities In N/delta- Orubebe by 8BitGee(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2016
This is one of the so called elders of the Niger Delta. Hear him giving tacit support to the criminals. What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.