Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

8BitGee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8BitGee's Profile / 8BitGee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 14 pages)

Religion / Re: Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) by 8BitGee(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Uduak2019:
Every good news I have read since yesterday has been coming out from the region of the Rising Sun. This bad economy is not affecting Igbos at all. 3 of my Igbo neighbors just bought new cars in the last three months...expensive ones, one moved to a new house also. The while the 2 yorubass neigbors...one sold his car and bought a keke, the other moved from flat to face-you-I-face-you house.

28 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Pension: EFCC To Prosecute Defaulting Companies – PenCom by 8BitGee(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2016
A lot of brainless illiterates on this thread. The other said it's because PFAs steal money that's why business owners aren't paying. You're a fvcking twát! Take that to the bank.

Business owners fraudulently deduct pension contributions from staffer's accounts and refuse to remit same to the PFA. Some even deduct the whole 18% from the staff's salaries, when the law clearly states it is contributory! That's plain wicked.

Now, instead of us to support the PENCOM in stopping this injustice, we have brain dead people chatting tosh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Pets / Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by 8BitGee(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
The bastard is now begging. What a coward. They'd look for trouble and cry blue murder when it is given to them in the right dose. Animals.

5 Likes

Pets / Re: A Dog Named "Buhari"; Police Intervention Necessary? by 8BitGee(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
AntiWailer:
Stop the mischief.

The Buhari is not even President Buhari

The Buhari is his neighbour's father.

No big deal naming your dog anything but please give me your father's name let me name my dog.

The guy did nothing wrong under the Law but no point looking for trouble.

This is Africa, if anybody name his dog Ojukwu, it is a tribal issue already.

So stop painting the tyranny you are trying to paint except you can give me your father's name once again so I name one of my dogs.

10/10

They are just a bunch of annoying gnats. I'll also name my monkey Ojukwu, let's see how much peace we can have, eh?
Crime / Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by 8BitGee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
The law needs to "take care" of this psychopath, simple.
Politics / Re: FG Shuts IDP Camps In Yobe, Adamawa by 8BitGee(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
nnachukz:
Yes because the current President would have made sure it is so.
Did he not say that fighting Boko Haram is fighting the North? I believe fighting them now is no longer fighting the North? Right?
Did he not advocate for amnesty for Boko Haram then? I believe you have forgotten about that?
Was he not chosen by Boko Haram to represent them in dialogue with FG then? Boko Haram just chose a random person. Right?
He knows more than every other person about this Boko Haram issue.
Only God will judge every man who had in any time played politics with our lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Customs Impound 31 Containers Of Rice At Lagos Port by 8BitGee(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrjo:
where there is no competion the quality suffer. Lets our onw be better the rest will be history.

We have not gotten there yet. You just wait. What we need now is to make policies to help them grow and build capacity. Give them soft loans by buying up at least a year production in advance.

People want to be assured there'd be a return on their investments. That's what government is doing presently. This is not just going to benefit rice farmers, more people will actually go into agriculture now that we have given them support.

The same thing is what we want for Innoson. The states and airforce are gradually moving towards him. His is difficult because some vehicle manufacturers have been smart by establishing assembly plants here. Further, not many people buy or can afford new cars in Nigeria. But he'll get there.
Crime / Re: Customs Impound 31 Containers Of Rice At Lagos Port by 8BitGee(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2016
nike4love:

must learn to lose the taste for foreign goods,
Nawao guy that's cruel and wicked.......

You may not understand, but I'll tell you anyway. Nigeria/Nigerian importers spend over $2.4bn importing rice. Imagine what $2.4bn will do to our economy, to the economies of Kebbi, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Anambra and other rice states. Think!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/187406-nigeria-spends-2-4bn-on-rice-importation-in-3-years-emefiele.html

1 Like

Crime / Re: Customs Impound 31 Containers Of Rice At Lagos Port by 8BitGee(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2016
luvinhubby:

And you ban what you cannot produce a quarter (1/4) of your local need.

It is not a ban, a higher duty was placed on it to make it less attractive. Even the UK has this kind of policy in the automotive industry to help promote Vauxhall, Jaguar and Land Rover.

8 Likes

Crime / Re: Customs Impound 31 Containers Of Rice At Lagos Port by 8BitGee(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2016
waleadex:
That's huge...but for real we need rice more at cheaper price in Nigeria right now.

Our rice farmers will never get off the ground if we don't discourage importation. We have to make some sacrifices!

Nigerians must learn to lose the taste for foreign goods. Let's buy our own to uplift our country's economy.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Family / Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by 8BitGee(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2016
Plenty story no fit solve this matter.

I am not polygamous and I abhor infidelity in marriage. However, I'll teach her a lesson if she were mine. Of course after all peaceful means have failed.

I'll simply marry a second wife! Women are wired differently, but she needs to talk to her husband, tell him what the issue is. Is she a baby? she believes he has no choice that's why she's acting up.

Innovestor bro, please don't cheat. Marry a second wife. Don't tell her before doing it either. Haha. Make sure you explore all avenues of extracting what is wrong from her before trying polygamy.

Another thing you thankfully never wrote about is infidelity. Trust is important in marriage and so is sex. I hope another guy is not chopping your groundnut, bros?

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by 8BitGee(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Arghhh. This is thread is a perfect opportunity for all the feminist hawks on nairaland to bare their fangs. It has to be the guys fault, the woman is a baby, she doesn't know it is wrong to starve her husband, Yada Yada Yada...Bullshit!

Having sex with your husband/wife is not doing them a favour. It's a duty.

He has spoken to her three times, yet she has nothing to say for herself. If the sex is boring, can't she talk or try to spice it up? That's really fvcked up if you ask me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns by 8BitGee(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Asinine statements as this is why these guys will forever be looked upon as dregs. You kidnap them, molest their families and blow up their facilities, yet you want to make them setup their HQ in your community by force. That's brilliant, right?

Moreover, a company can site its HQ anywhere. Don't they have operational offices in the ND?

Silly people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos) by 8BitGee(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Flawed, image does not show that he has very small hands and tiny fingers. Ask Trevor Noah he does!

1 Like

Business / Re: Brent Crude Oil Rose From $47.06 To $50 per Barrel by 8BitGee(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2016
jolamos01:
I hope Sai Baba will give us change,$38.7 was used as bench mark for budget.

Having removed government subsidy, you realise you're going to have to pay more for petroleum products with crude price increment...

Amanwulu1:
Good! Hope there'll b less complain frm d govt now. Obj sold oil at $9 yet we didn't hear him sulk. This govt sulk eh.

Obj sold oil for $9. When? Where? How? undecided
Education / Re: Protest Ongoing In Funaab Over Robbery Incident by 8BitGee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
The current VC appears to have no grip at all. Eleweeran is a few blocks away and students are getting robbed?

God bless Prof. Balogun.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: STONE Any Governor Who Builds A Road Without Sidewalks Today by 8BitGee(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2016
Rossikki:

The thing about this scene here is... You don't even need to sweep the streets or do any 'environmental day' digging up of crap from gutters etc, because the way they've built the street, every thing is blocked off, including the soil. The whole street actually requires minimal maintenance once it's set up like this. It is only when you build rubbish that you need to keep having 'clean up days' and dust everywhere.

There are still street sweepers. It is just less of a chore.
Sports / Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by 8BitGee(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jersey number 13, 16 and 7 are the most useless players ever. The fvcker that invited them to that team needs to be shot.

None of these guys are actually 26, talk more of 23, yet they can't play to save their own lives.

Fvcking disgrace!
Politics / Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by 8BitGee(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
There's no better choice. Buhari again and again.

We have discovered that he is slow, but he must work for us. His pig must reach Oyo!

1 Like

Politics / Re: STONE Any Governor Who Builds A Road Without Sidewalks Today by 8BitGee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
God bless you man. It's unbelievable! They build roads with open drains, no sidewalks, no road markings, no parking and no pedestrian crossings. I don't mean pedestrian bridges, pedestrian crossing. Bridges are too expensive. Simply have traffic lights with pedestrian crossing buttons.

1 Like

Politics / Re: On Naming A Dog Buhari by 8BitGee(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
It was exactly the same kind of uncivilised behaviour of citizens from the Eastern part of the country that started the riots in the north before the civil war.

You guys never learn.

Romance / Re: Sexy & Suggestive Photos From Rio Olympics That Have Left Men Drooling by 8BitGee(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Volleyballers. Weapons of mass confusion embarassed
Religion / Re: Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’ by 8BitGee(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Religion Faith in the Almighty God.

It is stupid to claim to be educated and not understand the complexity of life and that all these, in and around me, is not mere happenstance.

The architecture of the hair on your body alone is testimony to design by a superior force. I can't tell you this is how He looks, as I can barely see beyond my nose, but I can feel His supreme touch everywhere I turn to and I have faith that He does.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Members Charging Phones In My Church Today (Funny photos) by 8BitGee(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
See all their panduku phones, yet they donate their life savings to their private jet owning pastor. Instead of coming together to help one another! Tueh!
Politics / Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by 8BitGee(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2016
fados4sure:

Please, how did you mention three people at the same time? please

When you scroll down the new post page, you'll see each post has a Quote Post link on top of it, beside the author's name. Click on as many "Quote Post"s as you want, one after the other. Each one will appear in the text editor surrounded by quote tags.

It is limited to one page. So sometimes, I open other tabs, quote the post of interest, copy the quoted post and past it in the original editor.
Sports / Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Denmark 2 - 0 (Full Time) by 8BitGee(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Goal!!!!
Politics / Re: Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years by 8BitGee(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
donstevoz:

Hope you can hear how horrible you sound. GEJ awarded contracts in 2012 and failed to pay contractors from then up to 2014 even in the midst of oil boom and you still have the guts to mention 'GEJ project'. You and GEJ should be ashamed. The question you should be asking him is to tell us what he did with all the money he got from oil boom if he couldn't pay for projects awarded. Oh, I forgot! He and his cronies stole it and used the rest to compromise everyone and everything, including INEC, to win reelection

MrALIVE:
are you ok? Can't you read and comprehend? Of course it is a project that was awarded during Gej administration but worked stopped there since

elampiro:

That road is currently worse than when GEJ awarded it. Virtually nothing was done. I travel the road often, and it has cut into two at Ekpoma just after Big Joe Motors when coming from Benin.

Even if it rises up and strikes you across the face, you'd still miss it. Sarcasm!

19 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement by 8BitGee(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi oga the investment u are talking here is for d elite and rich ones. they should stop all this signing gigantic contract and not improving d lives of common man in d society. d mou they sign won't help d poor breed ok. cos' d real estate they build before who are d one that benefit from it. we should change our mindset on signiing of gigantic project that will only help d rich.

The Engineers, architects, technicians, artisans, labourers, etc that'd build the houses are also rich abi?

Smh.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by 8BitGee(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Orikinla:

Fact.
Every Egyptian in bondage needs deliverance.
Amen.

Even you? grin It is finished!
Sports / Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by 8BitGee(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2016
jelal007:
Tell all these to those who always see things 4rm a religious perspective. Mind ur use of the 'F' word, Talk like a civilised human being.

I didn't mistake you for those people, I wrote to back your post. F word?, it's a cultural thing in Europe, it's learned. It has nothing to do with civility "civility" however. I use it when I need to vent, most people do.
Crime / Re: Lagos Police Uncovers Illegal Oil Wells, Shuts 12 Houses by 8BitGee(m): 3:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Dragonking:

I said it about a week ago that the yorubas built houses on top of pipelines to steal fuel. The Arepo and Ikorodu criminals are Yorubas and the government know them very well. The media just wanted to paint the nigerdeltans bad but the truth will always be on our side. Where are the fighter jets? They should just bomb all these areas too. Mtchhhew

See my earlier post below so am justified

Whether they're Yoruba or Argentines, the law should deal with them mercilessly. Those houses and every home close to or built on pipelines should be demolished. That place should become ground zero. Nothing for miles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.