Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

8BitGee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8BitGee's Profile / 8BitGee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 14 pages)

Family / Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by 8BitGee(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Yoruba swag. No one does it better!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Cross River To Legalise Street Hawking by 8BitGee(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Very good. Lagos hawkers are free to relocate.

11 Likes

Travel / Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by 8BitGee(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2016
He's mad. Such anti social behavior is unislamic.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by 8BitGee(m): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:
For the sake of collateral damages, I hope the FG would go back to the dialogue table for the last time. We have lost enough citizens to series of killings, from fulani terrorists, to Boko Haram, Kidnappers to Armed robbers, road accident.

You must understand that a major lapse was discovered in the last ND OP. NA does not know that terrain so much... And for lasting peace to rain NN, NA, NAF must be able to navigate in there. Else some twát will form/fund another scavenger tomorrow.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Lawyer condemns new Lagos law legalising ‘foundation fee’ by 8BitGee(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2016
That's a silly law, I must say. I despise anything omo-onile. They are dregs. Dirty greedy hopeless bastards!
Car Talk / Re: N7.5b Local Car Purchase Loans Scheme On The Way by 8BitGee(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2016
This won't be a bad idea if properly implemented. It'll make it more attractive for car manufacturing companies to setup shop here. It is ok, they can start from assembly.
Religion / Re: Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria by 8BitGee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ibos are not nationalistic. They don't believe in Nigeria, so, No. Also, no one actually makes anyone president. You need to form alliances to win by highest number of votes cast.

You abuse the Northerners, malign the Yorubas, belittle the south southerners and expect presidency to be handed to you, how?

5 Likes

Politics / Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by 8BitGee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
sparrowkid:
Ota ile ni n ba pe ori wa nibi
Igbe roro, ni ara n ke wole, igbe roro
Oso ile ni n ba pe ori wa nibi
Aje ile ni n ba pe ori wa nibi
Ogbanje ile Igbo ni n ba pe ori wa nibi
Koda ko se wipe IPOB, IPAD, IPOOP, ati dede won ni n ba pe ori wa nibi
Naija Deta Afenja ni n ba peri wa nibi
Gbogbo eni ti n ba peri wa nibi

Ase wa n tireke

Ah. Egbeji ologun ika!

IPods be like

Business / Re: CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds by 8BitGee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thieves. They'd have pocketed it if CBN hadn't discovered the money.

4 Likes

Business / Re: CBN Bans 9 Depositor Banks by 8BitGee(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
The CEOs of those banks need to be dealt with. They knew fully well what they were doing.

If the money hadn't been discovered they'd have just kept it. Thieves!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UK Firm Seek Highly Skilled, Productive And Honest Virtual Assist. N40k /mnth by 8BitGee(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Where in the UK is your company?

Caveat, applicants beware!!!
Romance / Re: . by 8BitGee(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
She is beautiful OP. 10/10. Do more to make her laugh.

Right. Or should paddle my canoe to another African country ni? hmmm...
Politics / Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by 8BitGee(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bayelsa state governor needs to be arrested!!!
NYSC / Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by 8BitGee(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
ucee64:
Na them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4144839_4106838mark0jpega135d72037c519f43bfefd419b6c6805_jpeg_jpeg71b75e2032c75fea668ee4b8457a4c2f

I laughed when I saw your image.

We call it "baramu". We are the first to jest about it. It won't elicit the reaction you think it should. Sorry. Try brown roof. Atole grin grin grin
Culture / Re: Eluku Festival: Movement Restriction In Ikorodu Over Traditional Festival by 8BitGee(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
ajepako:

Epe is another case study oh..

They have two tribes of Epe, can you imagine?

You are either Ijebu Epe or Eko Epe

That is how it is in Epe oh.

At least I know I am Ijebu Epe, because my 93 year old paternal grandmother speaks Ijebu to me when I visit, even though I have little competence of the dialect.. cheesy cheesy

There are no two tribes. The towns upto around Ajah were Ijebu settled. It is simply that one part falls in Ogun and the other in Lagos. That's why some Ikorodu indigenes can claim not to be Ijebu.

Ijebu swag, hot like fire! We were one of the last frontiers of Yoruba resistance to colonisation. We had democracy and a system of governance that was beyond the imagination of the British.

My Ijebuness is a badge I wear arrogantly. E easy now cheesy

1 Like

Culture / Re: Eluku Festival: Movement Restriction In Ikorodu Over Traditional Festival by 8BitGee(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
ajepako:

E we so o oh, Ijebu alare.. Ikorodu Oga, Ilu ti ko si alaaru.. grin grin grin grin grin (That was oriki ikorodu then, I don't know if they still accept that oriki now)

Anyway, Ikorodu will argue with you that they are not Ijebu and I think they are right..

Only the aged Ikorodu indigenes speak Ijebu while the young generation speak Lagos Yoruba..

Your dad is from Ijebu Ode abi? Now that is a highly fashion-conscious and very social Ijebu tribe alongside Ikorodu..

Proudly Yoruba.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How is it that they are not Ijebu? Small time Epe will claim it is not Ijebu, just as Remo has done. Eee niyen o as my grand ma would say.

Omo alagemo merindinlogun kaare o wink
Culture / Re: Eluku Festival: Movement Restriction In Ikorodu Over Traditional Festival by 8BitGee(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Acidosis:
Lol

Some of the traditional women from this town are the same categories of Nigerian made f00ls that would champion the "Gender Equality Bill" in the Nigerian Senate.

Until ORO is abolished in this country, gender equality will never work.

Until our women rise to fight all evil culture, the elite women who are themselves wives to these cultists in Lagos and beyond would continue to deceive the average Nigerian woman.

For gender equality and equity to work, all traditional leaders who support ORO and women oppression in ZOO-gerian must be severely beaten to pulp, including the Lawmakers who sponsor women oppression.

Just to add this, I will walk in Ikorodu if I have an appointment at any restrictive period stated and NOTHING will happen.

Let me see the f00l that will stop me from walking on a Federal Road.

I hereby advise the Nigerian army to open fire on any miscreant caught at the scene just in the same manner they acted in Zaira.

Long live ZOO-Gerian!

To those f00lish women on this thread and beyond who support this oppression on our wives and mothers, and still clamour for gender equality bill, may you marry an aggressive husband that will oppress you ONLY in the same manner ORO cultists oppress Ikorodu women.

Vacuous as usual. Enu e lo wa yen. Mschewww.

3 Likes

Culture / Re: Eluku Festival: Movement Restriction In Ikorodu Over Traditional Festival by 8BitGee(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2016
ajepako:
My mother's hometown of Ikorodu and Eluku festival..

Dem no dey carry last at all..

In 1986 during the burial of my maternal grandfather, these Eluku and his followers came to commiserate with the family at midnight with his scary voice..

Chai...I was frozen on my bed that midnight when I heard the voice of that Eluku near my window..

I give yansh to my mother's hometown and their uncountable Iledis especially in Ikorodu township like Itushokun, Itumoja, Itupate, Itunmeko, Aga, Ita-elewa ..

I prefer Epe my papa's hometown jare...

Anyway, proudly full-blooded Lagosian ...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E we so o, my Ijebu sister. Mum's Ikorodu, dad's Ijebu outside.
Education / Re: Only Senate, Academic Boards Of Universities Can Admit - JAMB by 8BitGee(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2016
NobleRomm:
why is it that Hausas are always in charge of JAMB.

Ishaq Oloyede is Hausa? Which primary school did you go to? undecided
Politics / Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by 8BitGee(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2016
So much fanfare over a single road? Ajumobi or whatever he's called appears to be a less garrulous version of Fayose. What is he doing in that state? Aregbesola must be a miracle worker.
Politics / Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by 8BitGee(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2016
gimakon:

You indeed wanted to hear what I have to say and you will now.
Let me ask you a question and I need a logical answer, who are the people in security agencies of present day nigeria, are you the one, shay na me? The fellows in power are muslims. - Hausa muslims to be precise. Now I wonder how you would say you want to counter what am saying like am stupid or I don't know anything not so?
You cannot do anything peaceful with muslims because on their own they abhor peace, it's even written in the Qur'an let me show you

Quran 9:123 – “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

Don't try to be all Peace loving Jesus Christ with me, Muslims brought about the hatred a lot of us have for them today, it all started from their Quran so why pass your own judgement with me because I said something on nairaland? Security agencies you want to vent your anger on, are the main perpetrators of this ill,and you see yourself using dialogue? What kind of crack do you smoke?

I'm in a good mood today, kindly don't annoy me with your "peace loving" syndrome, just go,if you feel I want war, the Christian brothers killed in Syria wanted war not so? Those ones forcefully converted to Islam in Syria and Iraq wanted war not so? What in God's name is wrong with you this man?

Yawns. I stopped all these back and forths a long time ago.

Have a good life, I thought I said that once?
Politics / Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by 8BitGee(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2016
gimakon:

No one is happy about these killings, everyday one story, do you think I would be glad?
I'm saying my opinion here, let the Christians start their anger out with muslims, maybe you would then have a good idea of what I'm saying.

There you go again, rather than let's pressure security agencies and government to ensure safety of lives and property. You're proposing another round of illogical killings. Clearly, you have no idea of what you are saying.
Politics / Re: Shehu Performing Ablution While His Lovers Are Busy Drinking It by 8BitGee(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
grin grin grin grin

I want muslims to come and show me in Quran where Allah say scoop up the feet wash-off when Shehu whoever performs ablution.

If you muslims cant show this from the Quran you all are kafirs. grin

Come show me now now now..... angry i cant wait.

Bloody idiots!

There's nothing like that in Islam. People are just mad, ignorant really.
Politics / Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by 8BitGee(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2016
gimakon:

I don't recompense statements, yes am happy, fine rest in peace to the dead, 8 people gone, but other hand no one would want to be taunted with hate for a "religion" that doesn't have a single idea what they are doing.
Muslims in general don't know what they doing,killing would make Christians get fierce and the result, they wouldn't like it. Read about cleansed lands Christians took from muslims then you'd understand my happiness.

You don't sound like someone I want to engage. If pushed a bit further you'll probably be like the murderers you condemn, because now you're talking about "cleansed lands".

Na you know jare. I told the truth that I know. Have a good life.
Politics / Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by 8BitGee(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2016
gimakon:

grin
I'm happy for one thing. "Tajudeen" may renounce Islam following the barbaric act he witnessed with his own eyes. So that's another +1 to christendom

Islam loosing congregation to Christianity since 600AD.

Praise God!

Happy? Don't you feel like a savage. How does sth so grotesque make you happy? I don't blame you so much though, you're ill informed. It is not a war between Christianity and Islam. Those were, according to their history, good neighbours until the Europeans appeared in the picture. I spoke to someone about Arab Jews too and he couldn't believe it. This is a story for another day.

People lose and gain faith everyday. Nothing out of this world in that. Moreover, he witnessed an act carried out by misguided people and attempted to put an end to it. I hope he can start some sort of advocacy with like minds, perhaps when he recovers from his own loss. He is an example of a muslim. A shining light in the midst of darkness.

It's not -1 to Islam, it's -8 to the human race.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by 8BitGee(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
You eejits conveniently forgot it was a muslim by the name Tajudeen that rescued the poor boy. And the Tajudeen's house that was set on fire probably had his innocent muslim family in it.

The perpetrators. Like some of you, they've been failed by absentee parents, community and society. They have become blood hungry beasts. Government is responsible too. Prosecute some and others won't try it next time.

You're bigots anyway. You just want to paint. Right, I'll leave y'all to that.

Get your brushes, set, happy painting bigots!

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by 8BitGee(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Santorini is a beautiful hilly Island! Almost all white and blue.
Politics / Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by 8BitGee(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Government at all levels must force education on the Northerners. You can't fight for God and you shouldn't go on a killing spree because someone said sth you believe to be false and untrue.

2 Likes

Education / Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by 8BitGee(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2016
Analytical Mechanics.
Food / Re: Local Rice Hits Lagos Market For N14,000 (Photos) by 8BitGee(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Way to go people!

This is a perfect opportunity for business people to go into the hinterland to buy, package and market our rice. We can even conquer West Africa afterwards.

No more shipping billions of dollars to Thailand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Breakingnews: Ecowas Court Moves Kanu's Case To Another Country!!! by 8BitGee(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
You must be mad to think some ecowas court somewhere has a say in a treason charge in Nigeria or can make the Nigerian government do anything.

You've lost your marbles, haven't you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos by 8BitGee(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Did you say good body? Ol boi look well o. No go carry expired goods o.

Can't you see this is a product of packaging, panel-beating and oven-baking?

Remove the packaging and see olympus fall in HD.

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.