Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

8BitGee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8BitGee's Profile / 8BitGee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 14 pages)

Sports / Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by 8BitGee(m): 2:59am On Aug 13, 2016
jelal007:
Arabs and jews don't see eye 2 eye. Ever wondered why israel doesn't play in the middle east tournaments but rather europe? Why is islam being brought in2 dis in d 1st place? That egyptian could be a xtian;don't u knw there are arab xtians? If he refused 2 shake hands,he should be reprimanded 4 dat. It haf do abeg.

A lot of these guys are purely ignorant. Some are even calling themselves "Israeli" haha.

It was Europe that prosecuted the Jews, before that time they lived side by side and happily with the Arabs in Egypt, Palestine and the whole middle east. There are Arab Jews --Mizrahis. Over 2m of them in Israel and even more scattered around the world! But trust Europeans, chief of them Britain, they messed it all up with their meddlesomeness. European jews (Ashkenazi) claim the country was established for and that they're superior to Mizrahis, Betas (Ethitopian jews) and Sephardis (Spanish/Iberian jews). Classic Racism all over again, the same thing that drove them out of Europe! Anyway, that's their own problem.

Africans? you Africans, I just weep for you all. You're deaf, blind and as a result ignorant. In the first place I don't come in between these people because they're brothers. They're the same in blood and in treating you like shit. I am cool with any of them, but you guys are my problem. We are trying to raise Africa up and you fvckers are behaving like fvcking slaves, being Israeli or Arab arse lickers. What a shame!

1 Like

Sports / Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by 8BitGee(m): 2:24am On Aug 13, 2016
dadavivo:
[size=20pt]God is always ahead of Satan any time.[/size]

Israel is your god, what a disgrace!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: The Second Largest Employer Of Labour In Lagos State by 8BitGee(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
bakynes:

Am not sure if you know what you are saying "Artisans" Lol which thug get time to learn handy work. The only way the govt can do what you suggested is to remove the yellow buses completely,train them and employ them into LAMATA if not then it impossible to stop this menace.

Government does not need to provide them jobs. There are so many entrepreneurs out there and government "does not provide them jobs". Nigeria will never progress if government is the one to provide everyone jobs. Including the miscreants called militants.

Good drivers will get snapped up by bus companies, others can pool funds and apply for bus company permits.
Crime / Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by 8BitGee(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
He used a charm on me, liar! Adulterous liar.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: The Second Largest Employer Of Labour In Lagos State by 8BitGee(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
bakynes:
Many of you are very ignorant of some things, you see those guys called Agbero actually work for NURTW. Some wear uniform some dont wear uniform. The money they collect is what actually made crime reduced in Lagos State. Remove those guys on the street without alternative source to accomodate them and see Crime skyrocket back to the days of Buba Maruwa.

Yes for lagos to attain the mega city status those guys as well as the popular yellow buses called Danfo must go bt you need to put them into active service so they dont go back to petty crime.

You don't know what you're saying. Most of those guys are artisans who'd rather make easy money than do a day job. They should go back to their honest living!

A willing government will get rid of them easily. Nurtw should take its dues upfront like other unions.

Their officials should also mandatorily put on uniforms. Nigeria is not the only country with a transport union. People should stop being fvcking crude!

The government needs to continually erode these bastards by expanding the BRT scheme and licensing private sector participants/bus companies. No more ugly agberos!

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: The Second Largest Employer Of Labour In Lagos State by 8BitGee(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
I hate those guys and omo-oniles with a passion. They're daylight robbers, I wonder what services they offer anyone.

They've always been around, but Tinubu exacerbated their menace by endorsing them then. It is shameful.

I'm never ashamed to be Yoruba, but I'm ashamed of those guys. They're dregs of our society.
Celebrities / Re: Tunji Aderibigbe & Nora Nwosisi Wedding Pictures by 8BitGee(m): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Ex-commando, hml.
Politics / Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by 8BitGee(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Silly touts called soldiers. You break the windshield of a government property because another government official assaulted you. Miscreants like these need to be exterminated from the military and society!
Politics / Re: Osinbajo And Dangote At Presidential Dialogue Session In Lagos by 8BitGee(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:

Just the way, US worship Bill Gates undecided

You're silly. The world worships Bill Gates and Melinda! And Zuckerberg. And Jobs when he was alive. Americas worship Carlos Slim.

The only difference here is that there are other super rich people in those countries, hence there maybe less people worshiping...

And If do well and are rich tomorrow a lot more people will call your name and identify with you!
Politics / Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by 8BitGee(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
What a brainless talk! Does "fighting for the government" grant you immunity?
Food / Re: Have You Heard of Black Rice? It's The New Cancer-fighting Super Food by 8BitGee(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Had it with mussels in China. It's not so tasty, but it's interesting.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lie Exposed: 300MW Solar Plant In Enugu Built By Private Individual, Not FG by 8BitGee(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
What a brainless toad! Is the word "investor" new to you? Or you totally don't understand what an MoU is? Further, is this person going to use the electricity generated themselves or sell it to the Nigerian government?

Fvcking twàt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: WAEC RESULTS 2016 [state-by-state League Table] by 8BitGee(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Keep doing miracle centres and get miracle results. Later they'll pretend you don't know why the country is stagnant!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) by 8BitGee(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2016
I hope she does not suffocate herself with her mouth and nose buried in like that!

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Fashola Inspects MOJEC International Meter Manufacturing Company,Lagos(pics) by 8BitGee(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2016
Her face, her fingers. Fanta, coke.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Military Can’t Dislodge Us From Lagos, Ogun Creeks – Militants Courtesy The SUN by 8BitGee(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2016
I call bullcheat!
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts by 8BitGee(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
See him ugly face. Ole ofon!
Politics / Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by 8BitGee(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
After perusing this selfie, I have come to the conclusion that there's nothing cute about this.

People that flaunt weapons online make me uneasy and why isn't he shaved?

Disgraceful

What a twàt you are!

22 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. by 8BitGee(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
I get what you mean OP.

However, like I said on the other thread, government has no business subsidising religious tourism. Not especially in these austere times. I would have expected the president/CBN to make an example of the hajj such that no one else will scream blue murder when we don't have such subsidies for Christians next year.

The Nigerian state needs get her priorities right!
Business / Re: CBN To Sell Dollars To Pilgrims For 197 by 8BitGee(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

But when same was done for the Christians, it was justice.

You don't sound like a reasonable person. I have to stop now. Bye.
Business / Re: CBN To Sell Dollars To Pilgrims For 197 by 8BitGee(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

And unfortunately for u, ur representatives have come to terms with this policy. Wait, when u get there, then u can decide otherwise and get ready to face the consequence. But 4 now chill.

Well, none of those twàts are my representatives. I live in a functional society. However, I'm Nigerian and I want what is good for my country.

This madness has to be reversed. Emefiele has lost his bloody mind. All those involved in this need to get their heads examined.

There are people dying of hunger and government is sponsoring a voluntary religious pilgrimage. That is grave injustice and not Islam!
Business / Re: CBN To Sell Dollars To Pilgrims For 197 by 8BitGee(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

But where were you when same was done for your christian brethren last year?
yemaldo:

Very bad bro, I do not support this but where were you when he did d same for Christians last year?

I don't care if it was done last year or two hours ago to whoever. It is outrightly wrong and the stupid CBN governor needs to be fired.

You're deploying austerity measures, people are committing suicide because of want and you plan to sponsor hajj?

In the first place, what is the business of a secular Nigerian state with religion? Anyone that can't afford hajj should stay at home.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Business / Re: CBN To Sell Dollars To Pilgrims For 197 by 8BitGee(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2016
This is the most stupid thing I have heard this year. Whoever made this call is a goat and deserves to be tried and jailed for such wanton waste of public funds.

Hajj is not by force for a muslim. You only observe it if you have the money. So the fvckers attempting to waste Nigerian public funds on this, like boko haram, have no justification whatsoever!

1 Like

Education / Re: Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done by 8BitGee(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2016
Suprnov3r:

Jonathan & Oritsejafor dividing Nigeria along religious lines? shocked

Jonathan is hated in the south south because he didn't have 97/5% mentality.

What divides a country more than implementing two different legal systems across different regions? Sharia in the north?

What divides a country more where muslims go to court not to protest quality in education or any real iaauebwith real impact but to enforce dress codes in places where uniformity is the standard worldwide?

What divides a country more when Muslims blow up several churches on sunday mornings till churches were closing down... no Muslim organisation condemns them until they started attacking mosques?

Your problem with Pa Ayo was that he was the first vocal CAN president. You like Christians when they are quiet and act like it is ok to slaughter christians ... Just like Pa Adeboye is doing now but when they speak up against evil, they become divisive

If you need a reminder about the atrocities muslims have been commiting in Nigeria, I can help you this morning.

1. Do you remember at that the supreme muslim council in Nigeria put a death fatwa on a 25 year girl for simply writing mohammeds name in a newspaper article? Do you know how many people were killed, churches burnt and millions lost because of that?

2. The current sultan of sokoto has been defending Muslim fulani marauders who have killed thousands of people since last year. Ayo or jonathan never defended any organisation that is known for killing. Yet they are divisive.

3. All of the world the Muslims commit atrocities and the same muslims expect to be tolerated?

4. You want me to keep blaming jonathan for everything when Nigeria as a country has been ruled by more of your muslim brothers whose primary aim has been to frustrate christians out of government and civil service.

Think again. Before you say rubbish and call names on posts. Know that because people generally tend to avoid arguments. It doesn't mean they don't know you are evil. They just don't care enough to let your evil distract them. It goes beyond NL. People are wary of Muslims who take their religion serious because it is a thin line from there to terrorism

The bochum you have written is as a result of lack of exposure. Jonathan is/was an incompetent twát.

On Sharia law, I'm not a proponent of it in a secular state. I'm however aware there's a right to religious affiliation enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.

On Muslims going to court WRT the hijab, what would you rather they do, take laws into their own hands? Are you aware there're Muslims who use the hijab without fear in Europe and the United States? Quit being a bigot.

Muslims don't want to be tolerated. Muslims by law are subject to the state. Whoever is caught doing evil, regardless of their religious affiliation, should face the music.

Yes, leaders everywhere are answerable to the people. Jonathan is not any different. Buhari too will be called to answer at the end of his tenure.

Finally, your post shows you lack exposure. You generally see issues through a coloured prism. Get some education it'll do you a lot of good.

PS: IDK WTF this tripe you've written got to do with this topic though.

1 Like

Education / Re: Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done by 8BitGee(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2016
I know he was Secretary-General of supreme council for Islamic affairs. A post I think he managed largely well.

Except for that time when Jonathan and Oritsejafor were hell-bent on dividing Nigeria across religious lines for political gain. Much of the bickering then would have been avoided IMO. Then the annual moon sighting wahala.

I wish him all the best. Professor Olaiya Balogun (former VC UNAAB) would have done a great job too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: My MD Slapped Me, Please I Need Your Advice by 8BitGee(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2016
tonididdy:
Hello lenposh
Your story is like a king who invites his friends for his sons wedding and insists on a particular dress code but because of familiarity, one of his friends disobeys the dress code. Do you know what the king did to that friend?, he tied him hands and legs bound and threw him out or so (matt 20:1-14).

The fact that u claim u are the alpha and omega at your job place like u claim dosent mean u should lack your professionalism and attend to a customr with food in your mouth, even a sweet is wrong because it alters your communication and its childish, unprofessional and not cool. Imagine dressed up in a neat suit and u chewing meat or have a stick sweet while signing an important contract papers in front of your buisness partners....naaaaa

What u should have done is stay low in the reception counter and finsih what was in your mouth before u attend to anyone. The customer can wait (that's like a 30seconds wait).

[s]PS: you lucky your boss is begging you not to resign.[/s]

But then, he has no right to ASSAULT her. No one does. He'd be rubbing his nose against iron bars and paying through them if it were here.

It is primitive to raise your hand against people because you want to "correct" them . Query her. Their are ways of dealing with professional misconduct without assault or discrimination.

FFS!
Jokes Etc / Re: When You Ask Your IJEBU Girl-friend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You by 8BitGee(m): 2:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Another yaba left patient on the loose.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Is Alienating Ijaw Nation – Ijaw Elders by 8BitGee(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2016
Ijaw youths and their fathers are silly. It beats me how "elders" can have a "closed door" meeting only to come up with this crap? What do you expect from perpetual alcoholics anyway?

Imagine paying bastard militants 90K monthly, while honest civil servants, also of Ijaw/ND/Nigerian extraction, get paid minimum wage. How TF is that supposed to work?? So crime really pays?

The military needs to fvck these wànkers up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Top 100 Universities In Subsaharan Africa: 26 Nigerian Universities Make List by 8BitGee(m): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
I see my school cool cool

I smell egba in your voice tongue

Most fabulous. Forever fabulous.
Politics / Re: Lagos Begins Exportation Of Crude Oil by 8BitGee(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
OP, please change the thread title, don't go in the path of the silly chestbeating fake Israelites and their "our oyel" criminal brothers. Lagos can't "export" oil on its own. Nigerian oil can however be produced in Lagos and exported by FG/NNPC/JV partners.
Politics / Re: Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close Down 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown by 8BitGee(m): 5:04am On Jul 29, 2016
The schools have nothing to do with Nigeria too, other than they're in Nigeria. And since it belongs to Turks, so I, as a layman see nothing wrong in the name. If there's sth wrong in it however, I believe a change of name should suffice.

17 schools is alot. The Turkish government shouldn't bring it's clampdown here.
Family / Re: Can A Man Settle Down With 50k As Salary? by 8BitGee(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
buharisbae:
The truth is No u can't settle down with it except u are gonna be single for life

because if I calculate all the expenses ull spend after settlement ull see that 50k isn't enoff for ur self alone

taking care of your wife is draining about 20% of your salary and talk more of feeding cost or home items and even when u think of having children trust me you'll be frustrated its better u chill for a year save a lot if you can save up to 2M then you can settle down because u have some thing to back u up

MY 2 CENT!

Taking care of wife is 20% of sal shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.