Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

8BitGee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8BitGee's Profile / 8BitGee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Sports / Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by 8BitGee(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2022
She's clearly a terrible person. This issue happened some while ago and she still feels it's ok to rationalise what she did. It says a lot about herself and how she was raised. To think she's half Nigerian too. Horrible!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by 8BitGee(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2022
barrack04:
Are we really sure the 47..... are JF visa. The refusals are much.

No, just an educated guess as explained previously.
Travel / Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by 8BitGee(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2022
Wow, lads, so many were released this morning and loads of Refusals too. What's the story?
Celebrities / Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by 8BitGee(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2022
I didn't know people were this dumb in Nigeria until I read this thread, gosh.

One eejit called the man "ugly", another asked if he "crossed the ocean on his bike", then it was "who asked him", "he must be jobless", "it's of no use to the country" ... A lot of brainless people consuming oxygen.

I was so mad, I ended up laughing in disgust.

Well done, Mr. Kunle Adeyanju, you're a great man.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by 8BitGee(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2022
Sanchez01:
The goal scored by Benzema wasn't offside because the last touch was Fabinho and not Valverde. If it touches your player before it does the opponent, then it is not offside. Real Madrid was robbed in the first half. Shambolic call.

Learn the rules.

Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 8BitGee(m): 2:35am On May 22, 2022
This is terrible. I hope the people of the SE stop playing the Ostrich by flushing these blood sucking elements out of their midst.

I'm not exactly sure how killing your brothers in cold blood or burning your region down helps your movement for self actualisation.

Further, there's absolutely nothing wrong if people including Easterners don't support IPOB for whatever reason. It's a huge red flag if IPOB is killing these people as they'd murder you too if you disagree with them in the future

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by 8BitGee(m): 2:12am On May 22, 2022
Blueberry111112:
@8BitGee have ye heard from the embassy?

Not yet and it's almost study visa season again lipsrsealed
Education / Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2022
Neoteny7:

People like you are christian apologists, you think playing the goat with your fake outrage would endear you to the christians. Unfortunately for you, they'll never regard you as anything better than a terrorist ill-educated, hellbound head slammer..which you probably are.

So keep wasting your time here trying to push my buttons and hoping to get some sympathy from them...I don't care.

Your jejune and feeble attempts are as laughable as your misguided and tepid ventilation on this matter. Triggered assholes like you deserve nothing but contemptuous regard with a measure of pity.

Hey lemme really push your buttons: Deborah, she had it coming. she'd burn twice, too; here, and in hell.

Anyone like her who brazenly insults the prophet would be damned.

There, I said it. Would that make you explode?

Let's see how triggered you get now, punk.

grin embarassed

And the mask falls off. It didn't take long now, did it? You see what I said about you lot? Blood sucking ways and depravity is your culture.

You see, I'm a Yoruba man, in my culture we call evil out no matter whose Ox is gored. We are communal, thoughtful, kind and loving. Kids get corrected for wrong doing even when their parents are absent. It's sad to see this culture being eroded today because of Nigeria.

As a Muslim, I know that the prophet was insulted and even stoned during his life and he didn't execute or burn anyone for it. Even when people make mistakes, it's not in your place as a private citizen to dole out punishment. Worse, not someone of such lowly standing, gosh.

As a Muslim, I know I have options in orders of decreasing faith to correct evil with my hand, tongue or heart. Unfortunately, a lot of Muslims select the last option by keeping quiet, thereby letting evil people like you take centre stage. You're despicable, you don't represent Islam in any form.

We are not trained to be bigots, I have Christians and people of different faiths in my family, I love them to bits. Their faith is for them and mine is my faith. Faith is a personal thing, we are not a bunch of lowly pack of wild animals baying for blood because a fellow human has a different opinion or faith.

Who are you to pass judgement on her? Did you create her? If it is the will of Almighty Allah she will be in paradise before any of your terrorist leaders. Moreso now that you murdered her in cold blood denying her of the chance to have an encounter with God.

I promised you civilisation, you'll get it, it's just unfortunate that sometimes pigs will be pigs. What a despicable bollox.
Education / Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2022
Neoteny7:

More! Feed me, boy, feed me with your harmless rage, let your tears fill my cup to drink from.

tongue grin

Hehehe, what a child, you're clearly new to this internet thing.

One would think I had your time. I come here to catch the news and all that comes out of you and yours is one form of depravity, death or destruction.

It's horrible because yous claim to be representatives of Muslims, but that is not true, you're a terrorists and their sympathisers.

Auzubillah, we can't be equally yoked with backward people like you. Shaitan lives in your hearts.

For you, you're my Neanderthal plaything. I'll teach you some civilisation any time I have the opportunity to be here. Go on now boy, try not to murder anyone now.
Education / Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2022
Neoteny7:

Still sinking deeper into your self-generated impotent rage?

The only condemnable thing is your tepid fury, and the banality of your pathetic existence. Though I have use for you.

I love watching you drown in the mire of your pain and misery. Your anger feeds my amusement.

Good thing immature little fukks like you strike me as a joke, so I'll continue to bait you until your stock of thunder and fury fizzles out...and then you'll silently skulk away into the darkness of obscurity from whence you came...spent, defeated, empty.....just another in a long line of boisterous, loud, bombastic yet ineffective miscreants.

Wail away, insignificant cretin. Quench my boredom!
tongue

Blah blah blah. Yawn. Murderous tyrant, seeing innocent people dead gives you kicks, eh? See you knotting and undoing yourself all in one go.
Maybe you'll get mad and call your band of killers, yeah? Guantanamo is waiting for you.

More and more Muslims will continue to name and shame you killers.
Education / Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2022
Neoteny7:

You're obtuse.

If you've read all my comments on this matter, you'll understand that I don't agree with her murder, she did not deserve even a mere slap. All that was needed to have been done to seek redress was for the offended party to report their outrage to the school authorities.

The mob action you're so riled about happens almost everyday in the south: jungle Justice where people are burned alive. Where's your humanistic indignation? Did you ever call them beasts and bloodthirsty animals? Or is your manufactured outrage reserved only for your favorite whipping boy, the northern Muslim?

I take solace in the fact that your insults only deepen your pains, and amuse me greatly. Because there's absolutely nothing you or your type can do beyond wail and whimper online.

Your move.

My move? How old are you, 7?

Little wonder you are so inclined to justify your evil with those committed by others. Condemn the actions of your blood thirsty brothers and keep it moving.
Education / Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2022
Neoteny7:

It's interesting how every christian response is insulting and designed to provoke anger. Is anyone therefore surprised that the late Deborah did what she did, emboldened by the hateful and aggressive stance of modern day christianity?

I know very well your hate is institutionalized by your churches and organizations and is largely political, so I will not lower myself into the gutters with you or your type.

So, away with you.

You're blind, deaf and chasing shadows. Deborah made a comment and that made you lose your mind in an animalistic way? God forbid you are able to do more than kill a man! Little wonder Bokoharam thrives in your midst.

You think you can unjustly kill a person that Almighty Allah created and you won't account? I pity you!

FYI, I'm a Muslim myself, I'm not bloody thirsty and I won't be judge and jury in my own case. You have gone astray, you're one of the lost.
Education / Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2022
Neoteny7:

They never resist an opportunity to cast aspersions on the North and Islam in general, because they're the most myopic, bigoted, hypocritical bunch of people on earth.

Anyone with half a brain knows that every Muslim is deeply offended by any insults to the prophet, and that some fundamentalists and extremists will go berserk and engage in mob action.

I don't support her killing, but let's not pretend that what the mob did was any surprising, given she said what she did in a public forum deep in the heart of the Islamic north, and was unapologetic about it. On the audio one of her friends even cautioned her but she went ahead anyway.

You can't deliberately stoke the embers of an uncontrollable mob and then act surprised when the inferno erupts.

They're even calling her innocent.

No, they don't cast aspersions on Islam, it is the actions of people like you that drags the name of Islam in the mud. You're stone-hearted, murderous tyrants who can't stand contrary thoughts or opinions. Someone does sth in Denmark and you guys take laws into your own hands and burn the whole country down, how?

You won't be the one to talk about brain at all because your comments show you are totally bereft of it.

The North is a hotbed of extremism, fundamentalism, backwardness and outright inhumanity. You should make all your justifications for murder on earth and ensure you live forever because by Allah, you'll answer!
Education / Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2022
Naajjii:
What about the military couple slaughtered on live video by igbo people?if you think all northerners are barbaric because of what those extremist did then you people are more barbaric . Go and watch the video, your people cut off their heads and private parts and dropped it on top of their body.

Yes, I understand that English is difficult, I'll spell it out to you. We all condemned that action at that time and the perpetrators should pay and dearly too, however, it does not constitute a justification for what happened in Sokoto. Are we now trying to outdo each other in committing evil? Are you going to stand in front of a judge to say "what about so so so?"?

To whom brain is given ...

1 Like

Education / Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2022
mu2sa2:
Are you relocating to the moon or Mars? Those places are probably where there's no violence. Here on earth nowhere is absolutely safe. In USA you can be gunned anywhere anytime. Remember Damilola Taylor, the young Nigerian lad who was stabbed and killed in London? In some parts of Nigeria there may be no religion- related violence, but killing of innocent people by ritualists, robbers,militants, cultists is worse. Nobody knows how many people have been killed and are being killed in the SE by nnamdi kanu- instigated violence. In the SW and many other areas in the south, nobody even have the statistics of almost daily killings there.

Nice whataboutism. Why do northerners have a high propensity to be quick to anger, insensitive, religiously bigoted, and intolerant?

Yes, it's true that people are killed in other places, it's also true that those are mostly not religiously motivated executions and that the members of those societies do not have the temerity to defend such murders. Importantly, the current discussion is about the unjustifiable murder in broad daylight in Sokoto.

If as a Muslim you have nothing good to say, you are advised to zip your mouth!

13 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by 8BitGee(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2022
It is a good call to support an Igbo presidency, however, the candidates themselves have to take part in the political process by forming political alliances, outlining their vision for the country and wooing voters from all parts of the country. Politics is a game of numbers and alliances.
Travel / Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by 8BitGee(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2022
barrack04:
Please can someone explain to us why someone who applied in mid-august last year got a reply on the 11/04/2022 and others who applied first week in August last year haven't received a reply.

Yes, they heard back on 11/04 and were refused. The VO officer was not satisfied with the evidence of prior relationship provided.

That's strange, you should write or ring them so as only the embassy can explain why.
Travel / Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by 8BitGee(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2022
scholesy18:

Ahh okay. I just assume any old number i.e. 47xx and beyond were probably JF applications.
We applied in mid-September. I'm also particularly on the lookout for 47xxx numbers

I learnt that they handle the visas in a chronological order. And around the time we applied, the number series was 47xxx. So this will include all visa categories that are treated more promptly unlike join-family. Hence, the assumption that those other ones have been treated and that it's just join-family left now in that series.

The open-ended wait is excruciatingly painful. For my wife and I, it's been a torturous 8 months, for her more so than me. Anyway, we'll forget most of it when we get a response, especially if it's an approval. Don't despair.
Sports / Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by 8BitGee(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Then remain a nonentity without assuming everyone else is same as you are.

I will always criticize whomever I deem fit whenever I deem fit... Klopp is not above criticism just like Pep, Mourinho, Ancellotti, etc... Their positions call for it, hence why they must always choose their words carefully.

If you were not a child, you would have stuck to the topic under discussion, instead of attacking fellow commenters!

Don't ever mention me again... Go learn some manners!!! Thank you.

I am not a troll, but I have thoroughly enjoyed this. Use more exclamation marks, will ya? Little boy grin
Travel / Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by 8BitGee(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2022
scholesy18:
Hey 8bitgee, any news for you today?

Looking at the numbers, looks like a fair number of JF approvals.
Curious if folks got feedback today?

Did you find these on page 3? I found just two 47xxx type numbers which is what I use in finding join family applications submitted around that time - June - September 2021.

I don't know anyone on the list.

BTW, I'm not certain I asked this before, apologies if I did, what time of the month did you apply?
Sports / Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by 8BitGee(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nonentity is defined as "a person or thing with no special or interesting qualities; an unimportant person or thing

Would you say that about your father, mother, or siblings since they are not known like Klopp??!

You should learn to choose your words carefully in public space!

Klopp's opinion is subject to public scrutiny, debate, correction, and criticism! That's why he is a public figure... I need not mention that he isn't above reproof, he is not perfect after all!

Klopp should accept last night results, and forget about liking or hating an opponent's game plan! The outcome is the outcome! Simple!

Peace out!!!

Being called what you are triggered you. Of course I'm a nonetity, it's a faceless public forum you little boy.
Sports / Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by 8BitGee(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Your cup of tea sir!

Klopp should learn to be less emotional about games not going his way!

I have said what I said... You can go on defending what you like! Thank you.

You're in no position to lecture him, why? he is there, you're nowhere and a nonetity. Importantly, he gave his opinion because he was asked. All the best.
Sports / Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by 8BitGee(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Oga... He should have just kept things simple and objective!

He clearly sounded deeply pained due to losing critical points!

No one except Liverpool fans really gives a shit about what he likes or hates! This is football! Every coach with his tactics... You give credit or move on!

I shouldn't join matters with you because you use words you don't understand. He gave his opinion as he was asked, he defended the choice of the coaches to play that way as an objective person would, every other thing you wrote is just dribble.
Sports / Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by 8BitGee(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2022
Honestly, I have come to realise a lot of people don't have proper grasp of the English language. What the man said is quite clear, he was asked about Spurs low block by the interviewer and he gave his opinion saying he won't play like that, but he respects any coaches choice of playing like that. Oliseh has no clue anyway.

This is what he said in full:

I’m sorry; I am the wrong person to ask about because I don’t like this kind of football. But that is my personal problem. I think they’re world-class and I think they should do more for the game. I think the game against Liverpool they had 36, 38 per cent possession.

But it's my problem. I cannot coach it. So that's why I cannot do it. So yes, world-class players block all the balls, really difficult. Atletico Madrid is doing it. Fine, they won whatever. Fine, absolutely fine. I just can't. I respect everything they do, but it's not me.”

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Watford FC Relegated From Premiership! by 8BitGee(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
I predicted this after Roy Hodgson justified their decision not to let Dennis go to AFCON. Silly little club tongue
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Problems Caused By The Elite, Country Is Broke – Amaechi by 8BitGee(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2022
Amaechi, because he's campaigning for votes is playing the demagogue. Don't be deceived, he is what he condemns and he tramples upon the people daily to be where he is.
Celebrities / Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by 8BitGee(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
This is part of the unhealthy precedence that Will Simpth has laid down. Ugly character, that one.

7 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by 8BitGee(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2022
There's only one Luis Diaz!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Health / Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by 8BitGee(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2022
I don't think the girl really wants or finds you sexually appealing @OP, if you analyse your relationship critically, you may discover that you are the one driving it, and that you are the thinking and talking about marriage. You will be advised that sex is very important in a relationship because it's a powerful way of bonding.

Don't make the decision to continue based solely on the number of years youse have been together, bro. All the best to you.
Celebrities / Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by 8BitGee(m): 4:32am On May 02, 2022
Aystarz:

Jamz 100.1 FM.

Enjoy!

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by 8BitGee(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
Aystarz:

Femi Sowoolu is in Ibadan now, running his own radio station. He even stars on some of the morning programmes on there.
Larry is still the boss of Brila FM. And JAJ is still doing his thang on Rhythm FM.

Wongi-Wongi has that distinct calming voice. What's the name of his radio station? Let me see if I can stream it online.

1 Like 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by 8BitGee(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2022
Wow, Big tyme, what happened? His voice was nice.

I kinda miss Nigerian radio. Femi "Wongi-Wongi" Sowoolu, Dan "The Big Dawg" Foster (RIP), Nnamdi Ananzia (RIP), Naphtali Tope Brown (RIP), JAJ the meccadon, Larry Izamoje and many more.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.