Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

8BitGee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8BitGee's Profile / 8BitGee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 14 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Simi Looks Beautiful In Yellow Dress by 8BitGee(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
So sweet kiss
Career / Re: The TRUE Definition Of Nigerian Salary & Wages (PHOTO) - Nairalanders by 8BitGee(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2016
It's a universal phenomenon. Money is always slow to enter.
Politics / Re: Only National Assembly Can Legalize Biafra - Kukah by 8BitGee(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Exactly. You bell-ends should learn to channel your grievances. What is the use of a national conference if you have representatives in the national assembly?
Travel / Re: I Will Be Moving To Uk With Just #250,000 Budget For A Long! by 8BitGee(m): 5:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Funny OP. You haven't even applied for a South African visa yet. Let's see how far you'll go with that.

He wants to cross into GB from Ireland grin Use your 500K for better things bro.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: EFCC Quizzes Pilot For Flying Fayose’s N1.2bn Cash by 8BitGee(m): 5:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Fayothief down in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Gone!
Politics / Re: Interim Report Of Presidential Committee On The Audit Of Defence Equipment by 8BitGee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
tuniski:

Excuses and blame game are hallmark of failures. Only a failed man blames his parents for not leaving him inheritance!
Were previous govt handed a perfect nigeria? For your info OBJ was handed under 10bn$ with crude at 12$/barrel he wasn't blaming he set to work and left his mark.
Pls stop making excuses for failure! I take God beg u!

There was no time oil was sold for $12 per barrel. Here is a [url="http://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart"]70-year historical chart[/url] which is till date to disapprove your falsehood. That is besides the point anyway, this government is seen to be putting in some effort unlike the last one which was rather abysmal, useless and clueless. You can cry all you want, the truth remains Jonathan failed and is culpable for all the theft that was carried out under his watch. Buhari's file is also waiting for him by the time he leaves office.

Regardless, change takes some while, we can already even feel some of the reforms resonating in government ministries and agencies. Anti-corruption war does not stop reforms in other sectors of the economy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by 8BitGee(m): 5:47am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

If u r thinking one is lying about yesterday call to the bar been one for re-sit, see http://www.onlinedailys.com/nigerian-law-school-2016-bar-ll-resit-result/

No one gives a rats arse if you're lying or not. Face your own life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by 8BitGee(m): 5:35am On Jul 15, 2016
This OP is a pathetic SOB. What if she failed you twåt? How is it your fvcking business?

If the silly tales you fvckers have been promoting were true, she'd have passed since her dad is the president.

Never do wells!

3 Likes 1 Share

Culture / Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by 8BitGee(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
seguno2:

I wonder what type of UK degree you have that you don't know how to answer a simple question.
Go back to my post that you quoted and answer properly if you can.

Quit being a smart aleck. You asked a silly question.
Culture / Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by 8BitGee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
seguno2:

Please who knows what the salary of the IGP is?
How can he afford the school fees in forex of his child there?

My father may not even be as paid as the IGP, yet I have a UK degree. You buncha ne'er do wells!
Culture / Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by 8BitGee(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Can't wait for mine! cheesy
Politics / Re: Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics) by 8BitGee(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2016
jaybee3:

I fvcking hate it when ijiots drop opinion as fact on public forum.

Now explain how lagos state's IGR could have remotely transformed the state's infrastructure to a comparable standard as that of the Whole United Kingdom

IKR. Utterly silly thing to say. These guys pull facts from their bottoms. Fvcking twats.
Politics / Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by 8BitGee(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Jokers in government. After making nonsense economic policies that doesn't favour anyone, they're begging companies not to downsize.
Last time it was banks, Now oil firms.

Where are the three million jobs the dullard promised to provide?

Demagogue! The government is not begging the OICs not to downsize, it is only saying it should be done the proper way as prescribed in the labour laws, i.e, carry the workers and their representatives along, don't be partial, etc.

Fashion / Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by 8BitGee(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2016
The foolish thing is called [url="https://www.instagram.com/_kakey/"]
kakey[/url]. International ashewo/pörnstar.
Education / Re: Why Is Pijin English Now Common Among Nigerian High Institution Students by 8BitGee(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2016
evegran:
Because most of them can barely speak proper english and instead of them to endeavour working on their english, they're lazy and go with pidgin as a short-cut.

Sad!

That's not true! I know a lot of people who have a great command of English, but will however default to pidgin when in their comfort zone. I enjoy a conversation in pidgin myself.

My Google services -- Search especially is in pidgin.

If you don't speak pidgin, you have zero rep!
Phones / Re: Android Phone With Slideable Keyboard Just Like The Nseries Nokia by 8BitGee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Android was developed for touchscreen devices. It makes no sense having a physical keypad, IMO. I don't personally miss it.
Romance / Re: The Craziest Place You've Had Sex by 8BitGee(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
1. In my flatmate's room back then. It was so intense, she wanted us to do that every time.

2. We were seated outside messing around. Things suddenly became mush mush, no electricity and I couldn't be arsed to go upstairs. Guided her onto a truck's tyre and dug it out there. She came so hard, I had nail marks on my arm and back. She'll ask if I remember that night any time she rings me now.

Good old days. I guess it's the fear of getting caught that heightens the pleasure.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by 8BitGee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wall of text is kindred.
Sports / Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by 8BitGee(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Phi001:

You can't make a point without offensive words. How cute!!!

I'm not making a point yer little focker. Know your place, don't punch above your weight.
Sports / Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by 8BitGee(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Phi001:

If you are can't teach me the so called 'life saving english', then gtfo of my mentions and stop disturbing the world.

I won't, not that I can't. I hope you're not slow mate? I'll mention your chavvy arse as I wish haha. Wait till the world complains about being disturbed gobshite.
Sports / Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by 8BitGee(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Phi001:

Mr. English life saver, please educate me.

Haha. He can throw punches, but he's not game himself. Bleep off binch.
Sports / Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by 8BitGee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Phi001:

Can you actually read? The transfer fee is £110m....his weekly wage will be £600,000!
I'm sorry, where did you say you graduated from?

Oops lipsrsealed I was over excited.

You can't speak English to save your life though.

1 Like

Sports / Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by 8BitGee(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
CriticMaestro:
are u trying to quote millions or billions? and mind you the president of the free world as they say it (obama) was the 12th richest man in the world b4 he was elected...as for cameron...He's real assets are worth £259M

Edit: [s]We're talking money, you're talking nonsense. I can slap you on Messi's behalf sef grin They want to pay him £110m a week![/s]

Obama? What's his net worth. Maybe a few tens of millions of dollars.
Sports / Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by 8BitGee(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
[s]These people are actually willing to pay a person £5.72bn a year. £5.72 billion fûcking sterling! And him too will collect, his conscience will not judge him?[/s]

Cameron and Obama will faint if they see that much talkmore of earning it!

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by 8BitGee(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
I jst hate the taste of anything that has alcohol, bt wen i do, it's for a reason i won't tell.... grin

To remove all inhibitions when you want to have good sex tongue

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by 8BitGee(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Silly iPods will say it is sponsored by the opposition. Looking at the pictures, those ladies and gentlemen don't look hungry or sponsored.

Fayose is an omo-ale.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by 8BitGee(m): 6:15am On Jul 05, 2016
tete7000:

And they didnt know they weren't available before taken them to court? They didn't know they weren't able to serve them court summon before listing them among the defendants? Those questions should let you see that EFCC is full of bunch of incompetent people and shouldn't be taken serious. If they need court to tell them basic and obvious fact, then give up on them and their useless corruption fight.

I know, in fact, very "useless corruption fight" undecided
Politics / Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by 8BitGee(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
erico2k2:

Lubish, she has no case to answer as there was no single evidence, all teh big headlines we heard where manufactured by you know who

And has been investigated, charged and is due to attend trial in the UK? Better get real.
Politics / Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by 8BitGee(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
A lot of brainless toads on this thread. It is that these guys are not available to defend themselves from the charges preferred against them by EFCC, hence the withdrawal.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by 8BitGee(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Did you even read the thread?

Please let's hear you definition of electoral crime?

What a shame!

It appears you just added the word shame to your vocabulary. Twerp.
Career / Re: CBN To Banks: Don’t Give Sensitive Roles To Contract Staff by 8BitGee(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
Yeah the CBN is to be a few weeks ago I can't wait for your email is a bit of a bit of the other day and then we have a lot of this is the other say the new year and then we are you can do not be in this is the new York and then I do you can you have a lot of this is not sure you can be a bit and then we are you can you have a lot of this week and then we are not the new one more faster when you are the other than a few months don't know what is a few days to be in this'd the way to the new one of a few months don't have to the other than the way.

WTF man?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by 8BitGee(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Ozekhome lacks credibility. He is one of the hand for hire lawyers, others being Ricki Tarfa, Joseph Daudu.

The Constitution does not guarantee immunity from electoral crime. There have been supreme court interpretations in the past about why absolute immunity in this case can lead to anarchy.

If the constitution guarantees absolute immunity, what is the role of electoral tribunals?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.