Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (25789 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by pendo89(f): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
only SEXSINNERS talks this way.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by oliidell(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: tel u nd who..guy apply lubricant nd help urself..leave d poor sister alone..better still make a hole on ur bed..or find a goat!

Rotllmfao......espn u no well.

Sagytarius:

guy relax grin Na for the sake of humour.

Yeah sexkills is right to have put dis on the front page. iv been laughing so hard. The poster's English really needs urgent help. Moreover, Forrest Gump can score 6.5 in IELTS...it's no rare feat.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
pendo89: only SEXSINNERS talks this way.

You mean the way you talk?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by achi4u(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
lol
But, you are enjoying it now..
yesooo,am enjoying how they were bombing yougringrin
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
oliidell: espn: tel u nd who..guy apply lubricant nd help urself..leave d poor sister alone..better still make a hole on ur bed..or find a goat!

Rotllmfao......espn u no well.

Yeah sexkills is right to have put dis on the front page. iv been laughing so hard. The poster's English really needs urgent help. Moreover, Forrest Gump can score 6.5 in IELTS...it's no rare feat.
Your English also need help.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Elucivestone: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
James-dman:
Which super-story this poster dey narrate for here?
So, nairaland don turn to where every tom, d.ick and harry they run come talk any poo wey happen for im area?
Very soon posters like this one go open thread just to tell us say e mess this morning.
lmao... U don c am oh. E 4 put am 4 scroll na. E go make gud movie script... Hahahahahahaha
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Why do some Nigerians post daft threads like these? Little minds.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
achi4u: yesooo,am enjoying how they were bombing yougringrin
That is the fun in it.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
divine2043: Why do some Nigerians post daft threads like these? Little minds.
Daft thread you said? But, it made front page.. That means you are the daft
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
Elucivestone:
lmao... U don c am oh. E 4 put am 4 scroll na. E go make gud movie script... Hahahahahahaha
Really?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by druid06(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lolajoy: She was actually busy trust me. Don't give up on her now. Just call her again wink

Are you trying to be sarcastic? If so, nice one. There's definately something wrong with this op.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
I honestly do not and cannot understand how this made front page.
Ur narration shows clearly how pathetic U r. U r jst anoda frustrated dumped guy.
We've heard ur side of the story. How do we get to hear hers? You may well have asked something of her in return for that 'favour' she couldn't comply to. I don't think if it was a totally honest gesture she would have turned it down.
Mtscheww, @OP get a life, you clearly don't have one! angry
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
druid06:

Are you trying to be sarcastic? If so, nice one. There's definately something wrong with this op.
For your mind now, you don speak grammar

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by JimOvia: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Na you get big mouth pass

Ur nt an elder from what I have gathered from your posts.You seem to have too much time on ur hands. U can't be above 18.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by FindOut(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
ms pookie: MY advice is this; Enroll yourself for GCE or warefa,u need it more than anyone else right now....yr english is terrible lipsrsealed

LWKMD!!!!!!!!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ayox2003: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
There was no where i spoke with grammar. If it's in the begining between the first line, i use it to catch the audience and if it's inside the sentence, it may be because i was in a hurry because, i don't cross-check when typing and i also type fast and moreover, we are not in English class.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Although we are not in an English class, but this is just anacoluthic!

Frawzey.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by PRESERVER(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
ms pookie: MY advice is this; Enroll yourself for GCE or warefa,u need it more than anyone else right now....yr english is terrible lipsrsealed

You are right...
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by oliidell(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Your English also need help.

Fados, spoken or written English demands a number of basic rules. One of them is the Subject-Verb agreement. i.e. " singular subjects go with singular verbs". Your post should have read " Your English also needs help"... do a lot more reading dude and know that there is a difference between fame and infamy. I'm trying to help u.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
JimOvia:

Ur nt an elder from what I have gathered from your posts.You seem to have too much time on ur hands. U can't be above 18.
Really? You must be a fake psychology.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
oliidell:

Fados, spoken or written English demands a number of basic rules. One of them is the Subject-Verb agreement. i.e. " singular subjects go with singular verbs". Your post should have read " Your English also needs help"... do a lot more reading dude and know that there is a difference between fame and infamy. I'm trying to help u.
Help yourself first before helping others
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
PRESERVER:

You are right...
You are wrong
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ayox2003: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
OP was the guy scammed via email some coupla weeks ago. Fados, you really need to work on yourself.
*Straight from my heart*

Frawzey.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
ayox2003: OP was the guy scammed via email some coupla weeks ago. Fados, you really need to work on yourself.
*Straight from my heart*

Frawzey.
Thanks, but on what aspect?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by UNLEASHED(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
@OP
Good you didn't pay for her GCE o' Level because you might actually need the money to enroll yourself
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
UNLEASHED: @OP
Good you didn't pay for her GCE o' Level because you might actually need the money to enroll yourself
Are you sure? How about you?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Maxdiamond(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
Fados,ur english is 2 dirty.wot u post is empty talk.nothing sum1 can gain or learn frm it.its seem u are nt mature yet in ur level of reasoning.pls enrol 4 English GCE.U nid it badly..dat's my advise 4u.gudluk 2 u witout jonathan.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
Max'diamond:
Fados,ur english is 2 dirty.wot u post is empty talk.nothing sum1 can gain or learn frm it.its seem u are nt mature yet in ur level of reasoning.pls enrol 4 English GCE.U nid it badly..dat's my advise 4u.gudluk 2 u witout jonathan.
But, it made a front page
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ayox2003: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Thanks, but on what aspect?

Good!

1) You need to cultivate the habit of reading. Novels, articles, journals, texts etc

2) Surround yourself with brainy dudes. I mean intelligent/brilliant friends, colleagues, peers and so on. And ask questions whenever you're stuck.

3) Take issues that are urgent and not-important away from yourself for now. Being a regular at the sexuality/dating section may not be what you need for now only if u've got pressing issues. The Literature/writing section might be a good place to start.

4) Make sure you learn something new everyday. It sharpens the brain.

Do these things consistently for a while and see if there wont be improvements in your delivery.

Frawzey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.