Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (25786 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Maxdiamond(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
Oga poster,hw many times did u say u relax wen u are calling her dat she didn't pick?i forget 2 count.pls tell me.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Dranatomy: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
MY BROTHER IF U WANA HELP HER, PLEASE HELP HER AND STOP STRESSING HER WITH "I WILL CALL U SYNDROME".....IF UR NOT READY TO HELP HER, Simply let her know
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by honey001(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
This Fados4sure is a clown.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Godsknight(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
UNLEASHED: @OP
Good you didn't pay for her GCE o' Level because you might actually need the money to enroll yourself
u are right bro! Op needs mastering english and brighter grammar to prepare for d o'level exam and improve his english, most especially on how to use tenses
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dranatomy: MY BROTHER IF U WANA HELP HER, PLEASE HELP HER AND STOP STRESSING HER WITH "I WILL CALL U SYNDROME".....IF UR NOT READY TO HELP HER, Simply let her know
Alright, thanks
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by FXKing2012(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
But, it made a front page

Congrats jare for making front page, abeg no mind dem na jelosi wan kill dem.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by acadasol: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
ayox2003:

Good!

1) You need to cultivate the habit of reading. Novels, articles, journals, texts etc

2) Surround yourself with brainy dudes. I mean intelligent/brilliant friends, colleagues, peers and so on. And ask questions whenever you're stuck.

3) Take issues that are urgent and not-important away from yourself for now. Being a regular at the sexuality/dating section may not be what you need for now only if u've got pressing issues. The Literature/writing section might be a good place to start.

4) Make sure you learn something new everyday. It sharpens the brain.

I hope he would listen to this frank advice. Ewure a ra e..... He doesn't hear once.

Do these things consistently for a while and see if there wont be improvements in your delivery.

Frawzey.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
pek: trully your english leaves much to be desired.
Leaves much to desired? Is that a French or an Edo language?
For future reference dude, if you call a girl once and leave a message....you have no business initiating contact with that woman ever again until she responds.
No time for silly games.
FXKing2012:

Congrats jare for making front page, abeg no mind dem na jelosi wan kill dem.
Thank you so much, i really appreciate.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by sofadj(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
The babe messed up big time o..just a little more she would have succeeded in magarin ur arsse.
She will still call(or flash) back though to give you a wonderful story about why she couldn't receive your call @ that moment...
e.g.
somebody died *halfsmile*
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
honey001: This Fados4sure is a clown.
Am not an entertainer who does comical tricks.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
2buff: For future reference dude, if you call a girl once and leave a message....you have no business initiating contact with that woman ever again until she responds.
No time for silly games.
What do you mean by silly game? Making of calls?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ismhab(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure: See me oh! see wahala? Look me oh! Look wahala? Few days back i ask this humble house that i just found another beautiful sister in my church but, she was lacking education. Guess what happened? I planned to enrol GCE O-level for her this week but, from the information i gather i was made to understand that the enrolment for the exam will expire this week Friday. So, i told her to come an collect money on Monday to enrol for the exam. When i meant her in church on Sunday, after closing i left bacause i was in a hurry so, i told the sister that i will call her when i get home. Do you know what happen next? I called the sister through out on Sunday, she didn't pick my call so, i relax. On Monday i called althrough she didn't pick so, i relax. On Tuesday which was yesterday, i continue she didn't also pick. At around afternoon, she then called me; i then ask her if she is still interested in the exam and she said yes. I told her i will call her back but, do you know what happen next? i called these sister, she pick and said: I AM BUSY NOW CALL ME LATER? For your own destiny? That was when i just conclude that these sister is not serious about the exam so, i need to keep my money an use it for another purpose.
House! I really want to thank you for all your advise in my formal post that i didn't fall. Otherwise, the sister would have been saying maga don pay by now.
Your written Grammar is too much bad woh.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by sniperwolf(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
Bad guy ni. Trust me she was fvcking and you were interrupting the session
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
ismhab:
Your written Grammar is too much bad woh.
Correct yourself before correcting others. Your language is even the worse.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
sniperwolf: Bad guy ni. Trust me she was fvcking and you were interrupting the session
Fvcking you?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by avicky(f): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
I toast her and she agrees then i was inquiring about her education and when she told me, i decide to assist her.. Thank God i harken to all your advise..
Mehn, ur written English is not impressive as well.
I'm sure it's u dt need to re-sit for d GCE.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
What do you mean by silly game? Making of calls?

If you treat a woman you hardly know like she is the air you breathe (i.e, calling her up every day/second) and she isn't returning your call, it wouldn't be long before you're taken for a desperate individual.
It's just the way human minds work. Contacting someone is a reciprocal affair. If you've called a girl and left a message, you have [b]NO BUSINESS [/b]getting back in touch with her again until she returns that call and/or message.

You are being rude to yourself (and aiding her to be rude to you as well) if you keep on trying to contact a woman who doesn't have the basic amount of respect for you to respond to your previous message.

You gotta adopt that mindset of writing women off easily and without stress upon certain fukup tins.

cheers.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
avicky:
Mehn, ur written English is not impressive as well.
I'm sure it's u dt need to re-sit for d GCE.
(It is) For human being? Who is now illitrate?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by emiye(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
@ OP, i have skimmed through your post and past posts.

You appear like a sissy, lots and lots of ladies will like you for the wrong reasons.

You need a change in orientation and wisen up speedily !
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
emiye: @ OP, i have skimmed through your post and past posts.

You appear like a sissy, lots and lots of ladies will like you for the wrong reasons.

You need a change in orientation and wisen up speedily !
how?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
2buff:

If you treat a woman you hardly know like she is the air you breathe (i.e, calling her up every day/second) and she isn't returning your call, it wouldn't be long before you're taken for a desperate individual.
It's just the way human minds work. Contacting someone is a reciprocal affair. If you've called a girl and left a message, you have [b]NO BUSINESS [/b]getting back in touch with her again until she returns that call and/or message.

You are being rude to yourself (and aiding her to be rude to you as well) if you keep on trying to contact a woman who doesn't have the basic amount of respect for you to respond to your previous message.

You gotta adopt that mindset of writing women off easily and without stress upon certain fukup tins.

cheers.
Thanks
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Revolva(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Haha ol boy well its good sha you were trying to help with your heart that's the heart of a man but no girl will ever go to that length to help a boy like dat they always think all boys are made and its bad for naija gals

But how did this make the front page sef
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by otumfour(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin I'v been tearing wit lufta from page 1 shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin threads like these makes u forget abt whteva crap happened during the day......open be very funny mahn, his replies, oh the replies
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by akpunku1: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
There was no where i spoke with grammar. If it's in the begining between the first line, i use it to catch the audience and if it's inside the sentence, it may be because i was in a hurry because, i don't cross-check when typing and i also type fast and moreover, we are not in English class.

like seriously? Can u pls shut up already?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
how?

The unfortunate state of the world is that it is filled with all sorts of people.
You should not assume anything about anyone just because you meet them at church. You should also protect your dignity and be sincere and real with the root cause of your actions.

God calls us to charity, yes. But you have to ask yourself personally, why did YOU decide to want to give her money? Is it because of something you wished to gain in return?
Did you want her to like you? Marry you? Where you LED to do this for her by something else besides your loins?

If you were being truly charitable (Agape way), you wouldn't even consider it as being "saved from being duped". But from the thread, it seems you were actually trying to "buy" her.
She was probably a sensible girl and didn't feel okay with your offer, but lacked the maturity & frankness of mind to let you know point-blanc.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Connoisseur(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sexkillz I want to thank you for sticking this thread on the front page. In the midst of all the bad news, you let us have a good laugh. I also want to thank you for giving this young man his moment of fame.
In a king's court there are maids, servants and jesters. Fados4sure, thank you for been here today and I hope you would be here tomorrow with more gists. May you never reach the limit of your data plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.