Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,400 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Run to aunty Mukina and OAM4J to come and ban. Who loses from dat?

After ur ban, do u see anybody return?

A bad word can damage a good business, take note Seun.

On a serious note are they banning these people on what ground? are they the architect of this problem?

Well, a MOD who ban these people without first of all banned ifyalways who was the cause of all these shambolic dance is a bias one and must explain what he/she has with ifyalways outside NL which most of us do not know. rubbish.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: So banning is the worst dis fools can do? Na wa oh, for inferiority complex.

Abeg ban me as well na.

Nairaland, just exposes some idiots dat have no class.

low graders.

Nne biko calm down, don't allow your humble self to be drag with dogs.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2013
ifyalways: Ehen, some one is banned and some "female" is out !

God I thank you for my 7 eyes. Gun-in-right-hand, pigeon in the other.

How many valid votes do we need to unseat the eze?I need to go read that constitution fast.

You can buy all MODS on NL with your life i am careless about it, but come rain come sun Odumchi is our Eze and i am not aware where he appointed you as his attacking dog. Whatever the case maybe voice of umuigbo must be heard and their wish must be respected.

I pity that Odumchi of a guy for descending so low to the instead he allowed leadership that was bestow to him by his able kins men to be hijacked by a woman, little wonder many protested that he is 17yrs old and cannot be able to lead.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2013
ifyalways: Afam, please show me where I called igbos here cowards as a matter of statement. Please.

9ja-I-hail is on my ignored list. Mukina is a darling and I won't irk her Cos of anybody here. cheesy

Who cares if i am in your ignore list? Do you look me like a shoe shiner or do you see me as a person who pull on the same low level as yourself?

Abeg shoe have size ooo, better look for your size and stick your foots into it.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2013
Afam4eva:
I saw Ify's posts where she called the men on here cowards and she was castigated for it and as a MOD i cautioned her and donchris when they turned to insults. What else was i supposed to do in that situation? It's even more shameful in my opinion that Onlytruth decided to join the fray. This is the same thing he(onlytruth) has always said about Abagworo who should know better when the likes of Chino start making trouble. There are people that shouldn't be caught exchanging words with other people like little children.

Well, as you can see i like to state things the way it is, i pointed out onlytruth his own side on this issue. I have expected ify to serve ban for starting all this craps even if it is an hour ban, we need to deal with issues from the grass root,though you cannot be perfect always but you are doing your best, your effort is networth noticed.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I guess we should also blame Eze Odumchi for not intervening in this bickering as well. One would think that grown men and women would know when to desist rather than making fools out of us all.[/size]

Ogugua please stop acting like you does not see the very point i or any other concerned igbo person is pointing out. Stop making it appear as if anyone is trying to intimidate Odumchi.

With the position you occupied in this organization i had expected to hear you say things without taking side or adding sentiment.

Like i said i am one person that will never support evil,intimidation,injustice, against my fellow human, you are much aware the level of threats and how your candidacy almost rendered this institution useless, but i and other honest people the likes of AFAM,MYSELF,UJCHIEF,POINTB,ONLYTRUTH and whole lots of others stand to our fits and defend it to the last.

Now how do you expect me not to voice out my dissatisfaction when the leadership is not working?

Nne biko see things the it is and call it what it is. Nobody asked Odumchi to settle fights but his contribution and presences in most issues will calm nerves.

I will still repeat my question to you again.If our Eze failed to comment on threads that concern igbos, been it politics or their business places that is under threat what exactly will he do for us as online Eze? Build us houses and roads online and get us wives online?
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro: onlytruth,

if you compare the culture section of today to the culture section of two years ago, you will see dramatic changes. Odumchi, Ifyalways, Abagworo, Chinenye, Afam, Ezeachi.......and too many to mention here have turned the Igbo focus around and embraced the beauty of your culture to breed understanding and knowledge.

The politics section on the other hand was better two years ago than it is today.

There's nothing wrong having your Eze as the overall cultural face and voicefor umuigbo and then perhaps nominating sub titles to serve as warriors on the politics section . The authority given to the warriors must have some checks and reporting in order that they do not topple or challenge the power of the Ezeship.

In as much as this thread is strictly made for igbos, your views and points here is exactly what i and others suggested for our new Eze but he see our ideas as meaningless and worthless to be put into consideration.

Please be honest with me on this question. Can an Eze succeed without cabinet and parliament?
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2013
@AFAM MOD, To be frank with everyone, ifyalways our sister need to be caution with iron hand. If we all are to be honest to our self's we all have tried to shy away from her misguided utterances towards umu igbo on this section. AFAM go to the page 12 or 13 of this thread you will noticed how ifyalways categorized we all as cowards, for the fact that some of us does not have the habit of insulting our own women especially in public does not offer any lady here opportunity to throw insults on us.

I had expected you to base your judgement in this case from who is responsible for this cursing and who started it and use that person as example for others to learn. One thing people can hate me with is i don't shy away from truth, i don't see black and call it white.

@ONLYTRUTH, i am totally disappointed with you for allowed yourself to be waging words of insult with ify, onlytruth man always man, we all knows how annoying ladies can be and best remedy is to ignore and over look, though i voice out when it become unbearable.

I understand the fact that ify attitude is getting out of hand and no sane man will deny that here but you shouldn't allow yourself to be drag into all these things, what i am telling you now is what any other man can tell you.

Like Mr.Ngwakwe said, unity of every good family lies in the hand of the man .

Thank you and pray you read this post and see the angle i am coming from and ignore all these things.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2013
ifyalways: @thread, the greatest lie anyone can tell himself is to claim that Igbos here were united, spoke with one voice with the previous tenure. That's a lie and I'm putting it out on your faces. We just didn't care !!! QED
We ignored the charade Cos we can't be bothered and that is not equal to "the eze was speaking for us"
Besides the election, how many Igbos cared or acknowledged the previous eze?Odumchi's tenure is making waves because of 2 reasons:
Some of us care enough now and want to be involved.
The mischief makers who thinks here is their tiny kitchen where their words are final.

Make we see now. Let that "he"" who thinks he is going to dethrone Odumchi and install his puppet prepare well. You guys refuse to give the boy peace and you think you'll smell it? I laugh in Önicha cheesy

Ify spare us with all these threats biko, who are you and why do you think you alone pulls the weight to hold majority igbos to ransom? Nne stop seen things only from your own angle. Nothing works in organization of many except when it move with collective effort.

Please give chance for peace to rein.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: All moderators on dis site should be sacked from holding igbo office.

Show of shame is too much, taking a break and back in the summer.

Nne i am joining voice with our former premier Eze onlytruth pleading that you should not leave us at this very point in time when we needed the effort of all die hard igbo believers to save this institution from collapsing.

Please nwa ada di ora mma give ears to your brothers and be with us and be rest assured that we are all strongly behind you should anyone born of a woman try to attack you because of your view.

Thank you
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: Don Chris and Ify-nne, please stop this exchange of words. We have a crucial matter to resolve before our collective future is drowned.

In this 21st Century, the pen and internet are much mightier than the sword.

Let's learn from Israel's shortcomings, they always win the war but usually loose the battle to Arabs who use media and falsified documentaries to portray Israel as monsters that kill innocent Arabs.

Ndigbo can't afford another grievous mistake in strategy as was in 1967. Let's sale our stories and raise our voices for equity and fairness. Ndigbo are becoming targets of aggressive trade policies both in Lagos and Africa at large.

Please, both of you should cease fire this time for sober reflection.

Thank you so much my brother for the bolded comment. I joined NL due to false propaganda Nigeria medias used to carry that portrays Igbos as the ones behind every bad image this failed country has, and foreigners who do visit this site who has much interest in Africa affair is buying this propaganda.

Look it take only someone who has igbo at heart to see it the way you see it and called a spade a spade, but some of our people believe Nigeria more than they believe in igbo.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I wonder why this thread only moves when there's controversy.

The truth is that there have been a cranky few since immediately after the election who have been looking for any reason to display unrest and animosity. Eze Odumchi spoke his mind not long ago. An analogy of his was woefully misinterpreted and hell broke loose. Now, as per some members, he's too silent, and hell has broken loose again.
Granted, Eze Odumchi's inconstant presence in the Politics section may be felt and raise alarm, but I am hesitant to go as far as wishing him to step down or be removed, especially considering who is/are making the complaints.

Eze Odumchi and former-Eze OnlyTruth are two different men. I'm sure most, if not all, of those who participated during the election were aware of those differences. A good number of voters mentioned it as one of the reasons why they voted for Eze Odumchi. So, expecting him to do as his predecessor did is inane.

Eze Odumchi means well for this organization and for umu Igbo. No one should ever doubt that. He and his advisers are not using "golden silence" to cripple Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland. I am one of those who voted for Eze Odumchi as I think he is wise, intelligent, and possesses the qualities necessary of a leader to continue moving this organization forward. I am not willing to give up on him so soon.[/size]

Ogugua, first of all my stance remained clear, what is my stance? my stance is that Eze Odumchi has failed on his duty in two months out of twelve (12)months he got in his tenure. What did i do to help to move his administration forward as his supporter? Well i can recall that many time i voluntarily pledged my support and expressed willingness to carry out any duty assigned to me by the Eze to help. I also remembered urging him to form his cabinet yes i urged him to do that because i noticed he shy's away from his duty due to the fact he does not want to be seen as a bigot, when you are ashamed to speak for the people you lead then the people is right to be ashamed of you as well.Having said that, i still maintained my stance that he should not be dethrone but constructive criticism will wake him up because i still believe this administration can still be one of the best if our Leader can wake up and take up his responsibilities.

Again my question to you Ogugua is, if our Eze did not comment on threads, encouraging,condemning what he sees as injustice to his people what else will he do for us? Will he Build online houses,bridges,roads,or get us wives online?

Like i said earlier, i have done my best by showing my willingness to support this administration but it seems our Eze is an apologist to some tribes, for this reason i decided to continue criticizing him until he comes out of his shyness and take the bull by the horn.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2013
manny4life: Well, the deadline is next week Sunday right, Odumchi, I use God beg you, please if it's true that your activity on the culture section was much compared to the past few days, please take the time to visit Politics NL very often. In all honesty, we need positive activism here on NL, because it's about to be a charade and we can't let that happen. I'm really hoping in this short period, you will be able to do something.

Thank you.

I am glad you also witnessed that no one is trying to intimidate or chance him rather it is his in-activeness. Honestly i am one person that never allow injustice or intimidation and i don't side wrong things. The revolution we are witnessing so far is evidence that whoever accept to lead umu igbo should be up and doing, from January till this day i and few other members had argued on his behalf that it is too early to complain but the more we protect him the more he feel less concern about everything.

Since pass one week, Igbo land is in political time bomb, Many threads has been created about igbo politics but in all these threads you cannot find our Eze to air his view.

Take for instance the thread where Fashola threatened to demolish Ladipo market, it was you and i who was there to air our view and condemned the plan because you and i know such plan is going to target a lots of umu igbo. Is it not wise that our Eze should come out in such threads and condemn some of these evil plans Government and it agents always implement that weaken our people's progress? But our Eze always feel that coming out to condemn what every sane men sees as evil will make him look bigot before other tribes,now tell me how such a person can lead a people he has no sympathy for.Honestly i never expected my Eze to be apologist of any tribe.

Is not necessary that Eze has to involve in tribal fights but condemning what he sees as injustice against the people who voted him to lead them is in order.

My question is if our online Eze do not comment on threads what else will he do for us? Will him Build for us online houses,Bridges,Roads and get us wives online?

Well, as for me he need to sit up and take proper charge of his job, but if umu igbo decided that he should go let the motion go on till one week which is next Wednesday.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: I understand you my sister. However, the roles and duties of Ezeigbo Nairaland were comfortably spelt out before he accepted the nomination.

But if Pope can resign for inability to carry out his functions because of one reason (AGE), Odumchi should honorably bow out because of same.

My dear brother, the problem Odumchi as a person is having is wrong advisers, if not how can someone who take over to be Eze or president will not form a cabinet that can work with him.

I and some other concerned members of this organization noticed his inactive in this whole thing, we diplomatically asked him to form a cabinet that can work for him, we voluntarily made our self's available to support him but him and his advisers believed they can cripple this organization with a golden silent so the organization will collapse and die a quiet death, but they forgot the people he lead is igbo able men who dictate negative motives from afar.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 12:19am On Feb 21, 2013
orufe:
THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IS THE ABOVE STATEMENT.
DID ANYONE CALL HIS ATTENTION AND HE FAILED TO MEDIATE?.

To clarified more to you, as Eze he knows that his mandate is to intervene in any issue bothering umu igbo,encourage them,address them, he knows his duty is to pay attention in politics section.This Eze is a member of the immediate pass Eze's cabinet hence we all rally around him to lead us because been a member of his predecessor cabinet he knows this organization inside out than anyone else hence our confidence in him to take up the leadership.

Go through this very thread which is the only thread our new Eze had made comment you will see that people had raised questions about his inactive or less presence in politics section but he still not willing to work, we all argued that it is too early to complain but what got me upset is this few days NL filled with threads concerning political problem in Igbo land and every blind person on NL saw those threads except our Eze but he is busy in cultural section doing his mod job.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 12:08am On Feb 21, 2013
One_Naira:

Then una should have informed him during that time. From his past action, we know he barely visit politics section so obviously he probably didn't know the situation was going on. I truly believed if he knew the situation was pertaining, he would have involved himself, I've seen him do it in other times. Judge him from his past actions, don't judge from one little mistake he did.

My dear i am part of the team that conducted the election that brought Eze Odumchi as our Eze, trust me someone like me has many things to do but during the election process,starting from nomination till final election result i denied my self sleep for many nights, i denied my business little concentration because of the election. At my age i am devoted to make any organization i belongs to work well and i can't stand to watch anyone trying to make that organization to be a mess.

From January first till this day Our Eze has not made a single contribution in any thread on politics section except on this very thread.Myself,pointB and i believe others who i may not remember had voluntarily made our self's available to assist him and work with him because one person cannot make a good leadership, we also urged him to form his cabinet and assign people who can replace him when he is not around but all our plea fell on deaf ear.

Anyway my concern is not for Eze to step down i am out to criticize him to make him carry out his duty hence i have given him all my support from day one till this day but it seems he is taking this kingdom for joke.Now umu igbo raise motion that they need a change we have no option than to look into the constitution.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
ifyalways: Back to thread until the 2 or more scrote trolls re-surface.

What are Odumchi's crime(s) ?
Why did y'all have to wait until i bumped this thread with my cry for help post last night before opening up?Coward much,huh?

Whatever is the script,We are watching and following keenly and frankly,I send in my pity in advance to whoever that is thinking he can manipulate his way to becoming the new eze ndi Igbo of nld.

Accept my condolences in advance. cheesy

Ify the bolded part in your comment is totally inappropriate, it is rude and meaningless calling men here cowards. My dear sister respect is a reciprocal i and many others who does not like to insult our ladies especially in public should not appear weak to you.

Anyway to make it clear to your understanding, nobody sees your comment before complaining, these complains has been going on for more than a week now, secondly i as a person had posted the same message i post here in other thread where igbos are fighting their self's before i came and post it here for quick awareness.Abi na crime to criticize someone who is not doing his job?

For avoidance of doubt ify follow the thread below you will see in page 2 or 3 where i posted and complained about our Eze inability to carry his duty,and also check the time i posted it there and check the time i posted the same message here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1200812/okorocha-umeh-ingrates-obi-aide

I just beg you to watch how you generalize you insult, there are some men here who is above insult don't look down on anyone just because we all assembled our self's on this faceless forum.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
PointB:

I do remember the bolded my brother. It unfortunate now that we call for head because we are impatience. I also agree that he should show more commitment to his responsibility and lead Umu Igbo by participation. I hope he addresses and douse this matter quickly, or my brother 9ja_I_hail get ready to work.

My brother welcome on board. It is honest truth that this present Eze is only busy with his moderator work in the cultural section, i went to the section today only to find out that all these days while many issues has been going on here in politics section he is busy moderating his cultural section without giving a danm about what is happening in politic section.

As you all knows, i always stand by what majority igbos says, and for the fact that we have a written constitution i am in support that the constitution should be serve to any offender, though i have canvassed for patience but hence umu igbo says enough is enough i am nobody to deny them their right.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: @PointB and Onlytruth

I am ashamed of the e-fighting and bickering of the past week/days among Ndigbo who were collectively known as Igbos in Eastern Nigeria just because several Military Abokis divided our boundaries and gave them one name or the other (State).

I hereby move a motion that Odumchi be relieved of the duties of Ezeship or better still be dethrone from being Eze Ndigbo II of Nairaland and for a new election be held in March 2013.

This action has become imperative and necessary due to his inability to perform his duties as his aura is not being felt while his absence is deafening and destructive to the collective objective/progress of our fatherland/ancestral homeland.

I still need some of our people to support this motion before you act on it.

Thank you.

You have spoken well, but dethroning our Eze is not in line with our target at the moment. If his inability to lead become unbearable we will simply allow our constitution to take effect, it does not require coup or protest hence there is a written constitution that can unseat any Eze who neglect his office.

Remember that during the election everyone pulled out, Eze odumchi alone stood with us and take up the Ezeship,we then decided to include Onlytruth name to contest against Odumchi to make the election attractive hence there is no one ready to contest against him. Had it been that Odumchi declined his nomination like others did maybe the whole process would have be a lots of joke. However that shouldn't be excuse for the eze not to do his duty but i am just reminding us that many were called but only him answered. I like to be honest in my dealings,Odumchi saved us from huge disgrace that would have made this whole thing a big joke. I suggest we continue criticizing him until he start working.

I must be honest with you my brother, i feel your pains i knew how you feel as a true concern igbo person. If you check above you will see one of my post where i stressed that our Eze should wake up and take up his job or we can do without Eze for now. So let wait and see if he can see our dissatisfaction's with his style of leadership and wake up to the call.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
donchris999: Nwannem, we have to push forward without odumchi. I suggest well meaning igbos be selected as representatives of the five eastern states. And a central eze ndigbo to be the rallying force. These igbo representatives of each states should try and be updating us on the political developments of these state. We ndigbo should then come together and balance the equation of the political events to help us propel a better future in the igbo political stance towards 2015 elections. I am tired of we igbos playing a second fiddle or always waiting to be courted by other zones. How long are we going to be the bride? You never can tell nwannem, we can use this ndigbo nairaland to contribute meaningfully towards a better future of igbos. Infact, i commend pointb for these initiative and how he and onlytruth have kept it strong and going. What baffles me is how the same pointb is trying to destroy what he have laboured to build when he should nuture it and make it more stronger. Nwannem udo diri gi.

I am reading this post and clapping for you, i never know you can has all these ideas and kept them hidden. This is one of the reason i want igbos to learn how to tolerate each others, no matter how annoying the person attitude might be continue giving him/her sense of belonging because some days he/she might be useful.

I hope PointB,Onlytruth,Afam,and other important bodies in this organization will soon comment.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
donchris999: Nwannem 9ja_i_hail am kool. Am around, i see your handworks on threads just like the ladipo market own. Your contributions are noteworthy nwanne. I see you bro and i feel you. Why i have been scarce on threads this days is that the moderators always ban me and hide my posts because my posts always hit the Yoruba hard. Anyway, i am waiting in 2015, i have seen how fashola have closed yaba market first hand were igbos dominated. I have seen how fashola wants to close ladipo market just to frustrate us. Lmao. He goes to a market in lagos and select igbo traders just like that 50 thousand naira annual pay thread that came up the other time, i see them and i laugh. Nairaland is just a small place to make noise i tell ya, fashola is digging his political grave. He cant see in future what tinubu foresaw and made igbos confortable. Tinubu knew that igbos are very important in keeping his status as a godfather in lagos.I pity tinubu, because in 2015, we will know the tribe that makes lagos thick. Nwanne am out before these mad men ban me. They see me as a big threat. Since this month five of my monickers all donchris have been banned severally am just lucky these monicker just finished serving its ban. Lol. Nwanne as for rochas we will discuss extensively on his political calculations and take our stand. Udo diri gi nwannem.

Thanks for your encouragement and contributions, anyway Igbo is my ethnicity and i have no other hence i cherish igbo to the highest, i joined NL not for the fun but because of some false propaganda by other tribes against igbos and few of my foreign partners almost buy what they read on NL, the foreigners are the ones who made me to know about NL. Anyway my advice is every sons and daughters of igbo should always stand up to resist these people from their propaganda and intimidation, as for me i am always ready to use the last drop of my breath to fight for igbo.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... Ask them how he pays his taxes? What kind of taxes is this? People who pay taxes know the deal. It's one thing from copying information from the website, and having friends who work for IRS and actually doing it yourself.

I wish you can see how i am laughing while reading your above post lol. These people are comedians.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Haha, a lot of them sing "taxes" ask them what kind of taxes do they pay and how do they pay it, watch them stumble on their words. Just like I was arguing with the South African dudes the other day, they say Nigeria depends on oil, I said NO, Nigeria's source of revenue is about 70% is oil while the rest is taxes from businesses and corps. They where like wow.

A great portion of Nigerians DO NOT pay taxes, and even the ones who do like small or midsize businesses who have shops, or service industries like banks, hotels, etc, they literally pay through their nose. If they did, Nigeria wont be borrowing, Lagos WILL NOT borrow.

Hehehehe and some of them thought they can come to me with their stupiid claims of been tax payers and get away with it without hard challenge. My brother i am a kind of a man that believe in what i says and i go as far as presenting evidence to prove that i am what i claimed to be.I have given him a challenge but he came back with f.cking excuses. anyway i am done with him.

No time to waste with all these students and jobless azzzz who are here whining and crying loud.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
ba7man: I can give you my friend's no that works at LIRS on Allen Avenue if you have to settle any problem related to Lagos state tax payment...It seems you're lower down the economic ladder than i thought. If you plan on travelling out of this country, you need to present a tax clearance, To bid for certain contracts you need to present your Tax clearance(Just 2 examples)....It seems you haven't done either at least once so you must be a floater in the system. It figures, its people like this that complain a lot. Who are you that i need to show you my tax clearance?? Do u think i give a sh*t what you think that i have to prove anything to u??

Now i am done with you because i believe in talking and proving my talks, i don't believe in empty mouth making and boasting hence you can't prove your claim i have to say, have a wonderful midweek rest. God Bless you my dear brother.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem: Ba7man, beware. Thieves are known to be fraudsters and "forgers" of documents

Sorry but i have to quote you again, listen to yourself, far from boasting but honestly i do employ your type as a driver for my age mom in the village.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Haha, every tom, dicck and harry pays taxes, asked how they pay and file their taxes, no one knows. Yet, Lagos with 16million people with at least 50% of the population engaged in work or service, and Lagos still have to borrow and still looks up to the derivation share formula... YET it collects taxes from people like him...smh

My brother if these taxes is truly exist i am sure Nigeria borrowing would have gone long ago. It's me and them today, i have given one a challenge and waiting for him to prove himself if truly he is a man enough.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem:

Tax thief, aren't u just ashamed of ursef. Criminals like u gnash their teeth in jails in developed countries.

I have no time to quote you anymore hence i find out your level of reasoning and comprehension is below what i can tolerate or handle.

No wonder MODS bent on banning a whining bigot like you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
ba7man: You see....you no longer have anything to say but doubt.

Yes because recently especially on Nairaland every Nigerian seem to be a tax payer and that sound hilarious lol.

Can we do a confidential deal? i don't care how dangerous this risky deal may amount for me in future but i will like to use you as example here.

Can you send me a copy of your last tax payment receipt? i am ready to send you list of my personal belongings which i pay taxes and other fee for in Nigeria states. Mind you i am talking about sending you vital documents with verifiable address around Lagos and other Nigeria states except northern Nigeria where i am not bold enough to venture. Drop your id i will drop my id too if you are ready, at least let put lies and chest beating into rest on Nairaland especially politics section.

Waiting for you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
ba7man: He must have thought i was dropping my points based on warped sense of reasoning. A lot of posters on NL argue based on sentiments and ethnic affiliation but fail to realize that not all people think that way. I know genuine people that argue based on passion and facts. People like that aint many.

You made no point here, this is online faceless forum for that matter, so you can go on and lie as it suits you but believe me i had expected you to respond the way you did which i am not surprise.
Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
ba7man: I pay my tax....I keep my environment clean....I'v submitted proposals related to my field which can aid LASG.....I obey LASG rules and regulations....I once told a stranger to stop littering his trash on the street (he was surprised but he got the message that some Lagosians now care about their environment)...look, I'm from Lagos Island and i know how nice it was b4 it was over-run by Igbo spare-part traders. I grew up in Festac Town and it was also very calm, neat and beautiful....b4 it was over-run by Igbo indegenes. I have nothing against them but a lot of them have a way of over-running and swamping an environment without regards. I'm not pleased b'cos i know how Lagos used to be and i would support anything that will restore sanity.

Every Nigerian nawadays claim to be a tax payer and it so awful and knock on ears to believe all these trash. This is the same Nigeria i know that no one has accurate tax record, even a civil servant who's salary is paid by Govt find one way or the other to invade tax paying.

Dear friend only business men in Nigeria states pay dues and contribute highest part in developing the state. So go tell this your moon light story to small boys not someone like me, if care not taking you have no job presently or still a student but here you are claiming all you are not.
Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
adeoflagos: I can't imagine someone talking about Igbo this.... Igbo that. What does that got do do with the fact that the folks in this market are messing up the environment and other people's well-being. Let me share an experience with you. I visited Nija recently and was at a spare parts market (Berger, Apapa). "Man" .... that place to me is the most dirtiest place on earth. In fact I could not stop talking about the place to some of my friends, adding that a little bit of open flame will make the place comparable to Hell. I just went to the place to buy some materials, and the following day I started having chest pain. I knew that was going to happen because there was a lot of dark dust in the air. Engine oil every where, on land and in the drainage which eventually end up in the Lagos Lagoon. Do you know why that dirty place in front of the National Theater look that way?. Wastes all over the place. That experience make me to think that "how could human beings choose to live like this". Cleanliness is godliness as they say. I believe our environment is an expression of our state of mind, and that's why everything in Nija seem to be messed up. Simply because a majority of people cannot think right anymore. A lot of these markets need to be temporarily closed down just to get the marketers back to their senses. I also believe that the government should also share part of the blame because sometime people require help to get organized in other to be able to do certain things and that is where government should come in.

@ The first bolded, temporarily closed is in order if the marketers are responsible to do the sanitation but failed to do it.But if the marketers are paying to Government contractors who mandate is to do the sanitation of the market, don't you think Government is unjust to these people by threatening to close their market? My dear let me inform you every of these shop owners pays their sanitation fees every last friday of the month.

The second bolded is in order because you analyzed it perfectly like someone who live or has been traveling to civilized countries.

Somehow i find it hard to believe that fashola truly graduated from law school talk of been a SAN.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
ba7man: Naahh....U don't get me. A lot of Nigerians don't act civillized and don't want to. You need harsh measures to knock sense into their heads. Sanity must return to Lagos. If you can encourage all this in your resident state, no problem....but we aint having it in Lagos. If you can't handle it....there are luxurious buses aplenty in Ojota and Jibowu.

My friend i am gonna ask you a hard question and be candid in your answer. Please table what you as a person has done to grow lagos or how you have contributed to make lagos state to stand?

Don't come back here running around instead of answering this question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.