Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,516 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Shut up, my friend.

Because you're the only nonyoruba mod in this section.

Why get defensive over a simple yes or no question?

The bolded is the evidence of what we are talking about, how on earth will an unbiased MOD not ban someone like you in any site?

You go about creating havoc in every thread and expecting to get away with it? naahh not when a MOD like AFAM is in charge. My kind advice to you is leave politics section and move yourself to joke section that is where your talent is urgently needed. failing to heed to my advice then get ready for ban and hidden post because AFAM and his colleague OAM4J is not ready to compromise their duty for any reason.

Meanwhile stop quoting me this place is meant only for complaints not for exchanging words. This will be my last respond to you.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Afan, are you bias against Yorubas?

You all who bent on tribalism will keep whining and crying whenever the MOD take's action.

Now my question to you all is, are you guys trying to tag AFAM ethnic agenda of Nairaland just as you all did to Immigration madam and currently doing to Ihejirika?

You all should stop whining and call a spade a spade.

Take your campaigns to seun office after all AFAM is always AFAM even before the MOD job, what the hell is wrong with you people self.
Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
ba7man: This shutting down is long over-due. I remember someone posted pics of Ladipo market once on NL and a lot of people were quick to start pointing fingers at how dirty Lagos is. Now LASG is about to take decisive measures and some people are still complaining. Frankly, filth is not the only problem there but criminal traders are also plentiful there. The population has to be reduced there to give the market a saner face. We are past year 2000 and heading towards year 3000 and some people still want to defend backwardness, force is the main Language a lot of Nigerians understand. If you don't treat them like animals, they'll never learn.

Reading your post and shaking my head because i am sure you are from one thick village where civilization is seen as brutal approach, please leave that village and visit some civilized worlds and see how they handle a situation like that. Fashola is clueless and wasteful than any government i know.

Destroy all the market and who loose more?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
OAM4J:

You called the poster you were responding to a fool before making your point. I have edited your post removing the insult and its now visible. Please lets try and be civil even when we disagree with each other.

Thanks.

OAM4J, It is kind of you to explain to him if possible try to use yoruba language since that is the best way he will understand that argument does not mean you have to be abusive before making your points.

I only quote him just to remind him of his stance which appeared to me as pretending.

Anyway AFAM is vindicated if not they all will tag him of ethnic agenda like our immigration madam and Ihejirika.
Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

I bet he'll close it down, an open market that controls the entire economy of Lagos, perhaps if he does, he will tell me all them taxes and fees he's collecting, where he will get them from.

More reasons why Fashola should not even be allowed to come near presidency because his thinking is just straightforward. You don't solve issues like that, you explore ALL possible options, and closing down a market because it's dirty is the one of the most stupid reasons I've heard.

I've always said this, and this is not about Igbos ONLY, but others as well, LAGOS is gradually becoming business unfriendly. People need to start looking for other alternatives, whether it's Ladipo or mile 12 or Ketu or whichever, it's WRONG.

Only his kins men will not see the the gangstar SAN lack qualities to make a nation great.The part is 100% true.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

This is ridiculous, LASG needs to rethink their policies. Last year I went to NY fashion district with my mom, and goodness gracious, from Penn station to Broadway, the filthy streets, pot holes with water, just eewed me, but I give them credit because there are dump trucks like few blocks away, street cleaners, so many people working day and evening to keep the streets clean. It was dirty but DAMN, I had to give them credit. Meanwhile this is city that controls billion of $$$ in economic activity

If it happened to be lagos guess what fashola action will be.
Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
ilugunboy:

Well I sympathize with those traders but haven said that, the traders can protest and decide to leave Lagos en-masse so that when Lagosians suffer from that, the Govt will have no choice but to recall them and lower the rates....there is something call bargaining chip or more diabolically...blackmail... cheesy wink wink

The bolded part got me laughing, bruv how do you identify who is lagosian? is fashola not from ibadan but his parents gave his birth in lagos? Now my question is how can someone who was born in lagos and who by birth is automatically a lagosian leave lagos? You guys need to stop swimming in tribalism.
Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life: One thing I've realized from LASG is that though they have good intentions, HOWEVER, the way they go about is EVIL. An open market is usually dirty, how dirty or filthy is story for another day. Why shut down the market? This is what makes Oyibo people smarter than us, rather they will have dump truck, sanitation folks who come daily to pick out the trash, clean out everywhere --- win win for everyone.

Many of these people singing fashola praises on this devilish actions are bigots, most of them travel out of Nigeria, some of them are resident of developed countries and they all knew how it works. No reasonable Govt push it citizens who engaged in legitimate means of making living to tight corner rather the Govt will come in and assist the citizens by modernizing the means of trading or whatever they does.

But in Nigeria everything goes by tribe and sentiment.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
nl.official:
[size=15pt]Shame on all of you that bring tribalism to every thread. We all know that the spare parts are usually brought used. [/size]

Don't blame anyone who read ethnic motive on this plan, why because recently lagos state under fashola seem to bent on making sure they reduced the population of igbos in that state. About a week ago or so, there was a news that said about 43 spare part sellers shops was locked up in lagos for failing to pay annual registration fee which is about 50knaira per shop, that got on my nerves because i am very much conversant about how trading works in lagos more than most of commentators here. In lagos state every shop pay annual trading permit,now isn't it harsh to demand another 50knaira annually from a trader who's goods may not worth 500k?

Formerly trade permit fee is about 4500naira later increased and kept increasing till it get to 12k above, how do you expect a trader who has responsibility to pay for his shop rent which is not less than 300k or 400k annually to pay you trade permit fee and pay another annual registration fee of 50k, these traders has house rent to pay and other responsibilities, oh what a Government for the people.

People let keep sentiment away and be realistic in some certain issues, today it is the turn of these people it maybe other peoples turn tomorrow.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Its a welcomed development, cos I went to that market once some years ago and it was terrible. Those traders are careless about their environment.

Yes we all need our environments to be clean of course, but shutting down the market is it the right step to take?

What directive or what steps has the Govt taken to restrict the traders from polluting the environment and traders failed to abide by it before the move to shut down the market.

That you are luckily employed and working in one office shouldn't be a reason for you to talk carelessly as if you don't know how difficult it is to start up business and grow up the business in Nigeria.

Have you asked yourself what will be the condition of these people should Govt drive them away from their places of trading; Do you have feelings at all? Do you know what it takes for one to start from nothing to something and one day one stupiid elected and over feed Government come up with idea to sack them from where they are making their living without providing them alternative. Truly Nigerians are the problem of the country not really the Govt.

Please don't find my posts offensive because i was once into trading in Nigeria, no matter how God have helped me i still don't forget the feelings how i started the race from nobody to somebody, at times you are falling down and calling but nobody seem to hear you calling. Bro anyone who was once a student of this university will always feel the way i felt while reading this junk news.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by 9jaIhail(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Mad Cow:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

This is what you started. You brought this anarchy into our midst. You started the division of Nwanne against Nwanne. As much as I agree that I haven't felt Odumichis presence in a while which may be due to circumstances beyond his control as we all have our lives to live away from Nairaland, I still don't think you have earned the right to cast a stone at him.

If you want to help, advice our Imo State brethren to desist from attacking Anambra State and her people's. We shall not stand by and watch their Governor interfere and cause division in our midst.

Anambra people are peace loving, but are not shy to stand up for themselves. We have seen the antics of the Imo's and we are now fully alert.

Fa gbaru chere anyi

Could you please remind me how i cause division among umu igbo.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
o'boy:
I want to plan a coup grin grin to over throw this eze grin grin those in favour Say AYE

Well it is not necessarily to plan a coup or impeachment at this point in time. Like i stated in my write up, this is a wake up call for our Eze. This organization has a written constitution guiding us which i am sure you must be aware of. So if our Eze continue to lead us in this manner will shall allow the constitution to take effect.

Though i know you are just joking but some might hijack the joke and cause controversy.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifyalways: Umunne m o nwere ihe di m nwute na-egbukwa m ariri n'obi m choro ikowatara unu maka na odi oke nkpa.A ga m ede ya n'igbo nani maka na o dighi nma nti ozo inu.Biko,unu nye m nti unu.

nkpuru ubochi ole n'ole gara aga,a na m epioghari na nld we huchata tiredi ebe otu nwata nwoke si na o na-acho onye ga etinye ya na line ahia ibu ogwu ike (ntu).A gara m elepuru ya anya gafee kama anya m huchatara aha ya,o bukwa onye Igbo.Ya mere ,m deturu contacti ya,mecha zigara ya ozi mail. E deghi m aha m na mail-u ahu,ya mere o maghi onye ya na ya na-akpa.

A juru m ya ajuju di iche iche gbasara ihe o choro ime,onye ebe obu,afo ole odi,ebe o bi,akara ekwe nti ya site na e-mail.O zakwara m ihe nile.Eziokwu bu na a juru m ya ihe nile ahu dika onye choro i nyere ya aka n'ihe o na-acho ie ibu ntu.

Nwatakiri ahu di afo iri abuo na abuo cry ma nwekwa obi ike . Di m anoghi nso ugbu a, e nweghikwa dimkpa toputere etopute no m nso m were ike igwa ka o nyere m aka duo nwatakiri a odu.O na ewute m nke ukwu maka na e nwere m umunne nwoke nokwa di same afo.Ihe a bukwa nwanne nmadu,kama o di probably misguided site n'aku na uba,peers pressure.etc

Biko,o nwere onye no ebe a nwere ike i nyere m aka,toziere ma gwa nwatakiri a okwu?duo ya ndumodu dika nwanne ya nwoke?A gaghi m etinye link tiredi ebe m matara nwata nwoke a kama a gwago m ya wepu contacti ya ebe ahu,under the guise na a gam enyere ya aka.

A naghikwa m acho onye ga-enye nwata nwoke a ego(maka ndi uta na asiri dookwa),ihe m choro a gwula nwoke nwere ike inye ya ezi ndumodu,gba ya ume ma kowara ya n'uzo a dighi ebe ahu anya ya di. I nwere ike i dere m akwukwo mail na aham na nld@gmail.com .(okwa unu ghotara)

Dalu nu cool

The guy in question can reach me through this id, joecole4u@yahoo.com

Though all depends on his location and his willingness to grow up in a positive way.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Umu igbo i am ashamed of this dance of shame we all are here dancing.

The worst part of it all is our NL Eze elected seem inactive. Yes i blame him on most of these things because where you needed him to act like an Eze you won't find him there.

Like someone rightly asked, if our NL eze failed to comment on threads or issues concerning igbos what else will him do for us as an online forum Eze? Building houses,bridges,roads,and getting us wives?

Eze Odumchi, i am sorry but i need to say this, you are not in charge of this administration and it is really becoming shameful that you are incapable to lead and you seems to be under influence of wrong advisers. I pray you are not what people claimed you are during the election, because if my memory served me right,during the election that brought you in as our Eze many igbo posters accused you of been a tools which other tribes planned to use to divide igbos hence many of these tribes can't stand the fact that Onlytruth was able to make igbos speak with one voice throughout his administration.

What is happening between igbos since few days on this forum is exactly the same situation i met igbos on this forum when i newly joined this site, igbos are always up against their self's but once we managed to arranged this ezeship and onlytruth emerged as the leader, igbos division become a thing of history now we are returning back to the same silly attitude under your leadership.

I wouldn't mind to formerly resign my post as a member of ELECTORAL TRIBUNAL and form opposition group that will bent on criticizing any Eze who feel he can sit on the eze throne just to answer name without DOING HIS JOB. It is our right that you should work for us because we all collectively voted for you to lead us,for the fact that we voted you in we must criticize you until you sit up and work for us.

I am not saying you must lead like Onlytruth rather i am saying you should make igbos notice that they have an eze on this forum, i bet you many new igbo members does not know we have Eze on this forum.

Eze i am loosing patience and confidence in this leadership. Someone may argue that it is too early to complain but how long shall we watch you with your inactive and indecisive nature while igbo unity on this forum is tearing apart? Eze this is a wake up call , act now or declare yourself incapable to lead which is obvious.

Eze i am loosing my faith as a die hard igbo who never feel good whenever igbos goes up against their self's.

Thank you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by 9jaIhail(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Umu igbo i am ashamed of this dance of shame we all are here dancing.

The worst part of it all is our NL Eze elected seem inactive. Yes i blame him on most of these things because where you needed him to act like an Eze you won't find him there.

Like someone rightly asked, if our NL eze failed to comment on threads or issues concerning igbos what else will him do for us as an online forum Eze? Building houses,bridges,roads,and getting us wives?

Eze Odumchi, i am sorry but i need to say this, you are not in charge of this administration and it is really becoming shameful that you are incapable to lead and you seems to be under influence of wrong advisers. I pray you are not what people claimed you are during the election, because if my memory served me right,during the election that brought you in as our Eze many igbo posters accused you of been a tools which other tribes planned to use to divide igbos hence many of these tribes can't stand the fact that Onlytruth was able to make igbos speak with one voice throughout his administration.

What is happening between igbos since few days on this forum is exactly the same situation i met igbos on this forum when i newly joined this site, igbos are always up against their self's but once we managed to arranged this ezeship and onlytruth emerged as the leader, igbos division become a thing of history now we are returning back to the same stupid attitude under your leadership.

I wouldn't mind to formerly resign my post as a member of ELECTORAL TRIBUNAL and form opposition that will bent on criticizing any Eze who feel he can sit on the eze throne just to answer name without DOING HIS JOB. It is our right that you should work for us because we all collectively voted for you to lead us,for the fact that we voted you in we must criticize you until you sit up and work for us.

I am not saying you must lead like Onlytruth rather i am saying you should make igbos notice that they have an eze on this forum, i bet you many new igbo members does not know we have Eze on this forum.

I refused to comment on this thread as a good observer i first of all checked the poster he/she is an Yoruba bigot who want igbos to tear their self's apart and he/she succeeded, if it were to be when onlytruth was in power he would be the first to caution everyone about the op intention.

Eze i am loosing patience and confidence in this leadership. Someone may argue that it is too early to complain but how long shall we watch you with your inactive and indecisive nature while igbo unity on this forum is tearing apart? Eze this is a call wake up, act now or declare yourself incapable to lead which is obvious.

Eze i am loosing my faith as a die hard igbo who never feel good whenever igbos goes up against their self's.

Thank you.

Politics / Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by 9jaIhail(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Umu igbo i am ashamed of this dance of shame we all are here dancing.

What is happening between igbos since few days on this forum is exactly the same situation i met igbos on this forum when i newly joined this site, igbos are always up against their self's but once we managed to arranged this ezeship and onlytruth emerged as the leader, igbos division become a thing of history now we are returning back to the same stupid attitude under your leadership.

I wouldn't mind to formerly resign my post as a member of ELECTORAL TRIBUNAL and form opposition that will bent on criticizing any Eze who feel he can sit on the eze throne just to answer name without DOING HIS JOB. It is our right that you should work for us because we all collectively voted for you to lead us,for the fact that we voted you in we must criticize you until you sit up and work for us.

I refused to comment on this thread as a good observer i first of all checked the poster he/she is an Yoruba bigot who want igbos to tear their self's apart and he/she succeeded, if it were to be when onlytruth was in power he would be the first to caution everyone about the op intention.

Eze i am loosing patience and confidence in this leadership. Someone may argue that it is too early to complain but how long shall we watch you with your inactive and indecisive nature while igbo unity on this forum is tearing apart? Eze this is a call wake up, act now or declare yourself incapable to lead which is obvious.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by 9jaIhail(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost:

You are a bloody person, no need engaging you in a sensible argument. you are really empty and intellectually myopic!

I stopped quoting the monkey when i realized his name sound like cripple in Igbo language, as we all know cripple does nothing but making mouth shouting without actions.
Politics / Re: Buhari: 'I Will Never Quit Politics As Far As I Live' by 9jaIhail(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2013
PointB: Behold Buhari, the new face of Do or Die politics!

grin grin
Politics / Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Onlytruth: I know within my heart that the Igbo nation would rather vote for a GEJ presidency under which Igbo are gradually but steadily taking back their rightful positions in MANY national spheres, than to rush into a second fiddle VP position in a party formed by die hard tribalists and religious extremists; those who see the East as a conquered territory.
I guess this would start to become obvious to all after the APC presents its presidential candidate. A lot of Igbo are still quiet because it is still very early days.
BTW I like all these political "conundrums" provided that "okuko na akpa nri, anya uhie akokwala ya o" -the chicken that is foraging for food must never lose proper side views!.

I wish we can have a leader like you once more on this NL. Anyway time shall tell.
Politics / Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
Onlytruth:

My brother kedu ije?
As long as we have Igbo with GOOD heads on their shoulders like you, we shall be safe in Nigeria.

I hail you nwanne madu. Some of our igbos are really really annoying, the worst part of it is our present youths are letting the never give up spirit the world used to know us with go, they feel so comfortable answering boy boy in Nigeria. Thank God for me whom i am.
Politics / Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
slimghost:

Stop being ignorant Mr Man, nobody is talking about moving Nigeria forward. Everybody is looking after his and his tribesmen interest first. Tinubu and his cohorts felt marginalized under the present administration and felt the need to form an alliance to take power back. If its how to move the country forward, the Hausa/Fulanis should step aside for another alternative since their years of misrule put us into this mess in the first place. But No, for them, their people comes first before other Nigerians and thats why they need to have power back. Open your eyes nwokem

The bolded part is what my people failed to see in tinumbu's move. The way some igbos display their dull brains in public make me wanna ask if these people usually sit in toilet and have their daily meals. Twats parading their self as igbos.
Politics / Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:

APGA is not an igbo party but it has won major elections in Abia, Anambra and Imo. dumbass

My guy do you care about what that self pity guy call obagworo think about APGA and igbos, hes type are those who sell us to Malams during 60's. Anyway his name sound more like cripple in igbo language hence i know cripple has know action except talk and talk that maybe his case.
Politics / Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

I dey laugh. Your tribalism has blinded you from the realities of disadvantages associated with self isolation. And don't come with that APGA being an Igbo party crap because there is no Igbo party. Even Ojuku pitched tents with IBB in 2011 and asked Igbos to support IBB. How silly does that sound. In Igboland our culture is "all man for himself" and neither Rochas, APC nor APGA can influence the collective interest of Igbos.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/

I hate to be abusive in my posts but i will use you for practice, Babalawo or abagworo whatever that name sound like, you are a low life esteem who lack self confidence,believe and determination, your type has no plans or skills to mobilize/organize things on your own and achieve what you want hence you resolve kissing buhari back side. How can i take someone as your type seriously when you move around convincing us to believe in your sicking buhari as the next messiah to save your sorry dump azzzz.

I weep for a fool like you who's brain is filled with slavery, when will a fool like you think how to emancipate yourself from follow follow politics.
Politics / Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Why all these Igbo this, Igbo that? It is getting boring. Everyone is talking about how to move Nigeria forward and you are here talking about Igbo.

How do you intend to move Nigeria forward with Buhari and Tinumbu, my friend i wish you can go home and smoke that very thing you usually smoke every morning i am sure you will be on point.

Permit me to remind you that i am not into any nonsensical one Nigeria politics, i believe in any president who will be man enough to right the wrong melted against my people. You can go on with your one Nigeria politics that never favor you guys.
Politics / Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
alkadriyar: @ OP, This is not "desperation of APC" it is the desperation of Nigerians.

You lied, how can you say APC is Nigerians choice? How do you arrived to the conclusion that these same crooks who assembled their self to grab their own national cake has you and i in mind? What makes you thin APC stand a chance to better Nigerians when they were made up with same run away PDP members and some thieving politicians who is desperate to do everything possible to take over power.

There is something i am still struggling to understand about this APC, how come is it that any pass criminal who joined APC is automatically saint?

Like someone rightly said in one thread about APC that APC is like old wine in a new bottle, i think this is the best definition of this APC.
Politics / Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
berem: Moderators please move this thread to the sports section.Thank you. grin

Does it mean that any thread/post that does not support APC should be move to sports section? I still don't get what is shaking most of you about this APC who did not give a danm about igbos during their consultation time. I pray and hope most of you don't latter regret your actions. Mind you i am not totally against them but as long as igbos was not recognized during the time of their consultation,whatever any igbo is doing there he/she will end up been nothing but a boy boy or yes member to Tinumbu and his cohort.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: apparently, you are the one that does not understand his onw comment.
So am supposed to take journalistic embelishment like Rochas being the bride of the party or Igbo leader by the writer seriously to the extent of making these confusing comments you are making and continue to make.
Nwa nne, understand your own arguments first before rushing to cry blue murder. There is nothing else to discuss with you here.

You are still not inline and your comments need to be arranged to help me read and comprehend, in other wards isn't it better we shun this meaningless argument hence you are not getting it?
Politics / Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: This is exactly my problem with you, arrogating some fictitious power to certain people to choose who which tribes or political parties have done enough to be chosen. Don't you see how you sound? The APC is just starting out for 4ck sake, it is neither ACN or CPC, it is a merger for crying out loud not owned by Tinubu or Buhari. You keep talking about their contribution, what exactly have they contributed to the merger that is even yet to take off? They don't even have structures anywhere, no constitutions, am not even sure INEC has recognized them and there you are talking about it like you were talking about an Igbo man joining Arewa or Odudwa congress.
Nobody has contributed anything yet, don't foretell stories here biko, they are starteing out and everyone has equal rights to contest for any position, nobody cares who or what made the move to form the merger, the major point there is that it is a merger of different political parties with one common aim, to wittle down the the strength of the opposition. Shikena. All that claptrap about controlling 36 states is BS and a redundant ruse that is self-serving and selfish.
By the way, I have read my Last post, they convey exactly what I mean.

Does this comment above meant for me as a reply to me earlier quote? Why i asked is because it seems not to be in line with the comment you quoted.
Politics / Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
pazienza:

And she is not fast in recognizing a non-igbo,parading himself as igbo,whose task is to divide us.
Nne,you are better than this. Mad cow is the same person as okija juju,he is an aboki,he has never been igbo,he majors in dividing us.

Nwanne i understand your point but trust me this madcow a.k.a Okija juju is sometime making sense more than some of our igbos, though he maybe igbo he may not be igbo as many people believes. But as for me i see that young man as an igbo just that his views sometimes cause controversies among igbos. When you will realized his zeal as an igbo is when other tribes insult igbo you can see how provoked he used to be, if you doubt me i can refer you to many threads on this forum.
Politics / Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: Guy you are talking to yourself. I am also from Imo State and I understand that APGA is a very divided party caused by people with greed and self-serving plans even before the arrival of Rochas.
I like what Rochas has done and the way he spoke about the issue, he knows of course joining the merger was a neccessary evil that must be done especially when it is very clear that JEG has lost the support and goodwill of the generality of Nigerians and is so afraid of not getting the northern supoort than getting our support.
This is politics not some emotinal clap-trap about igbo-yoruba-hausa civil war rivalry. Many Igbos started PDP but where are they today? Abeg free Rochas jare. He is doing what needs to be done even when it makes him look odd.

Try to read before you quote me, i am not against Rochas joining any party he deem fit.I am a person that doesn't believe everyone must agree on my view or opinion, i respect people and respect their decisions. You are not more Rochas supporter than me,check all my posts on NL in every thread related to Rochas and see my stance. I am not against Rochas decision to join any party of his choice. I am only against how him rochas is trying to drag all igbos into this merger that burn out of his selfish political ambition, secondly i am against how rochas is bent on destroying APGA. rochas due to his arrogant nature he refused to be loyal to the party he joined just two to three years back,trying to overshadows those who was and has been the pillars that hold APGA till date, this attitude is totally unacceptable.

I don't belong to the categories of those who support evil. Anyone who accused Rochas of been evil used against Ndigbos to destroy our political party that was left for us by our great leader Dim Ojukwu as his last legacy must be right.

IN A SIMPLE LANGUAGE ROCHAS IS VERY RUSHY AND HE APPEARED TOO DESPERATE IN THESE WHOLE THING

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.