Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by 9jaIhail(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
musiwa15: who is this? you are a shameless govt and shameless politician.. millions of people around the world knows me because i have fighting this issue with the nigeria govt.. it shows your govt is a shameless govt..

Sir is that you on the picture? hmmmmm you must be a powerful and world revered man if you are the one on the picture above.
Politics / Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by 9jaIhail(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
musiwa15: dont you have computer at home.. even the whole world knows the truth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a

No sir, my girl friend broke my computer,i am using calculator to browse.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
In as much as i love Okorocha, him okorocha is becoming annoying these days. What is Okorocha feeling like if i may ask?

I think we all got carried away with Okorocha lakadiska performance in Imo state. Now i realized that DEDE1 is not just an elderly man, but a wise elder who can sit down and sight what is on top of Iroko tree. I always disagree with DEDE1 about Rochas but now i realized that DEDE1 studied Rochas from afar.

DEDE1 wherever you maybe i want to appreciate you for been the kind of man you are, a person like you will be a great eyes for Ndigbo only if we can listen to you.

Rochas should stop parading himself as igbo leader because to be an igbo leader you need to be selfless and pay maximum sacrifice like Ikemba Ojukwu the finest soldier Did. You don't just go about parading yourself as a leader without nothing to show for it.

Okorocha before you promise your OPC APC party Anambra state Governorship how sure are you that you can deliver Imo state which is your state to them?

For avoidance of doubt, i am from imo state oguta precisely, my uncle hold a vital position in Imo state Government i can authoritatively tell you that many of Okorocha's colleagues are not happy with the manner Okorocha is handling issue of APGA and now issue of this APC.

For what i learned, Okorocha cannot win Imo state Governorship election come 2015 with the way things is going.

This guy is fast showing everyone his real intention.
Politics / Re: So You Want To Frame Me For Treason By Musiwa by 9jaIhail(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
musiwa15: are you trying to scare me.. You dem sick.. look, I have said what I said.. Even while nairaland edit some of the thing I said for funny and because they are trying to frame me.. But come to think of it./ is Goodluck a good person..

If you claim he is a christain, is it fair , Open your korokoro eyes and see the satellite pictures.

i am proud of fighting for the right reason. i am not scared and i am more bold than tinubu and others.. so you want to jail me.. may he be burn for all of you.. I am a proud Yorubaman.. I am not a coward like people like tinibu

I will defend my people any day and any time.. Screw you.. i will do the same over and over.. screw you.

for wanting to save 200 million nigerian from death.. screw you

Sir our population has not reached 200million yet, i think you must have merged Nigeria and Benin Republic together to get that number.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2013
tomakint:
Now dis is funny I have to laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy trust me, dayokanu is a child and I thought he said he is a chemical engineer, little wonder the 'chemical reactions imbalances' ravishing him 'upstairs' just check out his signature! He is a loner grin

Bro free Dayo because sometimes he is not the one talking but something inside him do.
Politics / Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2013
koruji: [size=14pt]OBJ went cap in hand and made a deal with AC governors in 2003 to win a 2nd term.
What followed?
[/size]

I 'll tell you what followed since you people were not born then!!!
OBJ not only got the deal from the governors but he went ahead and stole the governorship elections.
Only one governor, Tinubu, with the vision and wherewithal to know the extent of OBJ's betrayal thwarted him.
Tinubu, then led a fight (and suffered tremendously) to have the real people's choices restored in the SW.

Here you are, both of you, talking as if GEJ is some good person.
[size=14pt]Sorry to say, you both need your heads examined.[/size]

GEJ, OBJ and all of their goons are wicked people.
The only way to handle them is to promise them hell.
Both of these comments are exactly what GEJ was hoping to achieve.
It is called submission, if you don't understand what I am saying.

This is what every Yoruba needs to realize.
The rest of Nigeria hate the fact that when we handle our affairs we grow by leap and bounds, although we always wished them the same thing.
That deep-seated jealousy and hatred is evident in their actions everytime they get a chance to stick it to us.
The joke is on them however. Two things:

1. That same mental attitude of deep-seated hatred and jealousy is the same one responsible for their lack of progress. No matter how much they steal and acquire from the Nigerian enterprise, they will never move ahead or feel whole. Development they say is a state of mind.

2. The Yoruba attitude of compromise has reached its elastic limit. The more they want to deny Yoruba rights in the federation the more our independence as a national group becomes firm. And henceforth those who fail to respect invisible lines that are already drawn will find themselves fried when they cross it. Yorubas have done enough to keep Nigeria together by forgiving so much harm and hatred. We will also keep long-memories of every harm that come to any of us from the Nigerian state. IBB already realized that by high-tailing from the 2011 elections, Al-Mustapha is continuing to hear it in his cell in Lagos, OBJ and his goon of thieving-crats have had their bottoms badly battered. I hope GEJ will get on the ballot-box next time. His 99% person votes in the SS, will be matched with 0% votes in the SW!!!

This is how we will deal within the Nigerian space from now on.
We will remember all the evils done to us in the past and get revenge for those too, if some refuse to get the message.

I read this long episode it make no sense, try to make point next time.
Politics / Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2013
tomakint:
I never knew he is a short man shocked no wonder the attention he is always seeking for on any thread on Nairaland! Indeed, dayokanu is truly a confirmed 'eran iya Ogbomosho' grin

He is musiwa uncle, don't take everything he say serious.
Politics / Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Oh you are the Reverend Father and he is the Altar boy? That explains it faggoott

Dayo have you had your breakfast? I just want to be sure before i fail my promises.
Politics / Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you his gayyy pertner or dem mention your name? Anumanu

Dayolodo, i am a rev father.
Politics / Re: Explosion In Maiduguri As Sanusi Visits by 9jaIhail(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2013
maninmood:

Would it have probably been OK for you if I hadn't spotted your mistake? Calling one's attention to semantic errors improves one's awareness towards futuristic grammatical blunders.

By the way, O' Level is too basic. Why don't we talk about CAE or CPE?

No you did well and thank you once more. Why should i be against you when i know everyone make mistakes.
Politics / Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2013
dayokanu: So the moroniic Ibo boy called Tomakint who is ashamed of his own people is back here to raise dust again?

This short man will you face doyin okupe and leave tomakint alone?
Politics / Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

your obsession about yorubas is driving you nut.it will make sense to channel the same energy to that your backward enclave in the east of the niger river.

Obsessed? About your amala or ewedu what exactly am i obsessed about you people? I promised myself last year not to argue with any yoruba person until average yorubas start eating two square meal a day.

You called eastern Nigeria backward enclave? Hehehe i laugh you in Japanese style, my friend i am sure mistaken east for southwest,maybe you wanted to say ibadan, osun,ekiti and co,
Politics / Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by 9jaIhail(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2013
A.S Slimm:
D dumbest president eva, u sign an agreement n wan2 go bac on it, u wan2 win an election without d north or its governors, all u GEJ supporters r really dillusioned. On dos ov u talkin of Aburi, all d victims of d war in d East hv only Ojukwu 2blame n no1 else. Ur so called runaway hero.

Yes we heard you, but now let uncle GEJ enjoy his ASO ROCK while you and your fellow victims continue crying.

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by 9jaIhail(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

it make sense for you to scold the shoeless power drunk.for entering an agreement he will not fulfil.

Don't blame the president he is a student of Gowan, Aburi still fresh in mind.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Explosion In Maiduguri As Sanusi Visits by 9jaIhail(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2013
bankyblue:
Sure, is not just ur BAD my guy. Those picking out English error
On this page should pls paste their Oº°˚ ˚°º LEVEL result and
Let's see what they score.......F9 in english. So prove me wrong
By doing it Oº°˚ ˚°º. As if english is our father language

Thanks my guy. You know inferiority complex has become norm in Africa tradition hence we believe in onyinbo made more than our self.

Asking them to show their 0 LEVEL is a long task unless you wish to wait til kingdom come.
Politics / Re: Explosion In Maiduguri As Sanusi Visits by 9jaIhail(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
maninmood:

Did Sanusi go there to.......

Accepted

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Explosion In Maiduguri As Sanusi Visits by 9jaIhail(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
ebamma: English don suffer

My bad,
Politics / Re: Explosion In Maiduguri As Sanusi Visits by 9jaIhail(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
Gboliwe: By Ndahi Marama, MaiduguriFresh bomb explosion has greeted Maiduguri, the Borno state capital, a day when the central Bank of Nigeria, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi visited the town to commission an Enterpreneurship Development initiatives in the state. Confirming the incident in a press statement, the Spokesman of the JTF, Lieutenant Colonel Sagir Musa said “ about 4.30pm Friday, there was an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) explosion by terrorists targeted at JTF patrol vehicles at Gambaru Market General area, just about 1000 meters away from the main market on the road to Gambaru – Gala”. The explosion/IEDs Sagir said entail acid and highly flammable substances that propagate blast and thermal effects which set houses and adjoining shops around the vicinity on fire. Two people suspected to be the bombers lost their lives as a result of the explosion. No civilian was killed or wounded, but stated that a JTF vehicle was damaged and a soldier was wounded.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/fresh-explosion-rocks-maiduguri-as-cbn-governor-visits-town/

Did sanusi go there to gather support for his 2015 presidential ambition? I hope he survived the attack.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by 9jaIhail(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin true ! but that is the past. GEJ should honour his agreement

What agreement are you talking about? When will Northerners come to sign agreement with the sout west or east before ruling this country?

Anyone who think GEJ is dull need to have his or her brain checked.

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by 9jaIhail(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Do these people think Nigeria belongs to them? Are these people still living in the days when they claimed to be owners of Nigeria, Aliyu Babangida or what you call yourself, better start adapting to the system now or get left behind. A president has to signed agreement with Northerners to rule his country. Rubbish

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
kennytidistar: http://www.information-ng.com/?p=53541

Following allegations of marginalization and neglect of the South-West levelled against the Jonathan administration by Yoruba elders operating under the aegis of the Yoruba Unity Forum (YUF), Wednesday in Ibadan, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on public affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe has blamed the leadership of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) for the marginalization of Yoruba people; not President Jonathan.
According to him, “the issue of marginalisation of the South-West was a political misadventure and political accident, brought about by the Yoruba themselves. If you would recollect, the Yoruba were supposed to produce the Speaker of the House of Representatives, which is the number four position in Nigeria.”
“But due to the political mishandling of the leadership of the Yoruba and also the sabotage of the Yoruba people by the Yoruba leadership. I am talking about the people in the ACN now. The Yoruba people in the ACN conspired against the Yoruba people and allowed the position to be taken away. That is the beginning of marginalisation.”
“You see, when people sit down to share what is not enough and you don’t have anybody to speak for you,there is a problem” he explained.

I have not been buying Doyin Okupe ideas and thought but i am with him on this. I wish yorubas will take away victim mentality and have a critical look into this they will realized that ACN played dangerous game with their federal positions hence tinumbu and co resolve for political combo to seize power come 2015. Anyway you guys have to wait till 2015 and know your faith.
Politics / Re: APC Governors To Implement Free Education, As Okorocha Confirms APGA Merger by 9jaIhail(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2013
donroxy: ACN really sacrificed for this party(APC).... Outa ten Govs,6 come from ACN....wao,wao,wao......thats truly ''PROGRESSIVE''.... Sacrificing Regional agenda for National Agenda.......Also,APGA,CPC,ANPP!!!

Wish APC Goodluck as they re contending with PDP.......let the programmes and challenge role.......the radical it is,the better for Nigerians and Nigeria ''BINGO''!!!

The above comment justified what we all had been saying concern this kindergarten political mega party, popularly known as (APC)The merge has not taken effect this bigot above has started the usual na me work pass you style. ACN sacrifice more than other parties and so what?

Your mindset is not far from the mindset of your leaders in that nonsensical party call APC.
Politics / Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
PointB: When strange bedfellows gather to share Niger Delta Oil national treasury, you'll be amaze the kind of tools they produce at the sharing fair to cut their own piece of the pie.

Some go to the sharing ground with forks, some with knives or spoons. Yet still other emerge from the shadow with cutlass, hoes, spades and shovels, all in the spirit of loots sharing.

Anyway, I wish Awusa People's Congress er, em- A P C fair sharing. I pray they at least keep some for the next generation of looters, like the ones before them did. Above all, I hope they make me eat my words.

Share well!

@Bolded is in order. With these set of people i see in this party PDP will be better than them 100 times, mind you i have no political party in Nigeria hence i never vote since my life.
Politics / Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Obiagu1: APGA should rather merge with Labour Party than merge with parties with so many insane people in it.
Labour Party + APGA = Progress we need!

I can't agree more.
Politics / Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
bestman09: Let them gather! Very soon, them go SCATTER!

Hell no tears already coming out of my eyes as i laugh hard lol, Nigerians got talent in comedy.
Politics / Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth: lol

Well we are watching.

Eze i take my seat by the window side while watching lol.
Politics / Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
kettykings: The Title should have read Muslim Brotherhood meets tomorrow to Determine how they will share Niger Delta Oil Wealth

Now this post above can make someone laugh and loose control. Hell no Nigerians are funny
Politics / Re: APC Meets To Discuss Sharing Formula Tommorow by 9jaIhail(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva: What exactly are the sharing?

Hehehe if you ask me na who i go ask? hehe. In as much as i hate bode George he made a valid point, this party is a kindergarten party.
Politics / Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by 9jaIhail(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
I just got turned off the heading that read "The need for Achebe to be intelligent". Someone who makes such assertion deserves not to be taken seriously.

Since you've read the article why don't you tell us why you think Demola's account it the truth and that of Achebe is not. Pls be smart with your answers.

My brother abeg leave that gay she/he ain't worth your time.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by 9jaIhail(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Mr. Man stop trying to be too clever by half. The Author of the article pointed out some deceitful items in Achebe's book. Why not disprove the writer's submission, instead of grasping at straws.

Garri abi na beans be your name, have you heard about the word which says only guilty conscience fears accusation? This is exactly what is happening to yuruba people since last year achebe release his book. Y'all should go hang transfer because all these counter claims make no sense and will not help to remove the awareness achebe book has created.

Achebe book is worldwide but yurubas counter claims exist and end only on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Politics / Transformation Watch - Oronto N. Douglas by 9jaIhail(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2013
Delivering activity may earn you immediate accolades but nothing lasting will result. Legacies come when your focus are on delivering results and the hard earned victory won by the Super Eagles vindicates this. In 2010 President Jonathan shook up the Nigerian Football Federation and the Super Eagles after their poor showing at that year's AFCoN, he followed it up by convening a Presidential Sports Retreat to brainstorm on what went wrong and strategize on how to fix it. We all saw the result this past Sunday. From the ashes of humiliating disappointment Nigeria has emerged victorious.

This is the difference between delivering activity and delivering results. In delivering activity you are guided by the present but in delivering results you are guided by your future goals.

It is this same calm, sure, steady, unhurried and deliberate approach that is being used to resolve the issues we face in Nigeria. We are moving away from theatrics to thinking creatively so we can work smarter rather than just harder.

Take electricity for example. Rather than rush in, the President thoughtfully came up with a plan, the Roadmap to Power Sector Reforms, and has kept faith with it and now steadily and surely Nigeria has been adding new power stations and in two months time the largest ever power plant of the National Integrated Power Projects will be commissioned by the Niger Delta Power Holding Company to deliver 563 MWs of electricity.

Our economy itself has been on a steady and upward mobility, averaging an above 6% GDP increase since 2010 and placing Nigeria as one of the 10 fastest growing economies in the world.

Various other initiatives are ongoing in the education sector, roads and railways, the real sector and what have you. The joy in the face of a suya seller in Lagos who could finally afford to make the Christmas journey from Lagos to his native Kano because of the revived railways are a testament of the fact that in the grand scheme of things it is results that matter not activity. Nigeria needs a steady, positive and result-oriented hand at the wheel at this time in our history. To God be the glory''. - Oronto N. Douglas
Politics / Re: How APGA Joined APC, By ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2013
Now everyone have seen what i was trying to make clear on the other thread. You can't drag APGA name into APC whereas there was no fomrer agreement or negotiation. Rochas can join them if he pleases, but he shouldn't expect Igbos to back him if they failed to pick him as their presidential candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.