Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (4 - 3) On 4th April 2024 by 01mcfadden(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04
Icandream:

Good forbid Mctominay. Very untalented player.
Ehn ehn
Someone has delivered Man Utd on several occasions this season?
Agriculture / Re: Cassava Farm Whatsapp Group by 01mcfadden(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24
Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13
YoshihideSuga:

OK. Thank you. Apologies as I modified my post. The question is how do these Francophone Africans fight off Fulani herdsmen if encountered?
The thing is, after Igboho’s fierce fight with the Fulanis before his house was raided, the activities of the herdsmen stopped in the whole of Oke Ogun, in Oyo State. Since then, there have been peace in that area.
Although there was an isolated incidence last month involving the herdsmen that’s working for an indigene and some farmers. It’s long been resolved.

So I’m doing this with the mind that the peace they’re enjoying in that area will continue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13
YoshihideSuga:

Congratulations sir. I'm genuinely curious, which state did you purchase that size of land at such cheap prices? Why are Francophone West Africans employed to manage farms in Nigeria? Also, how are they recruited?
Not outright purchase. Rent for 10 years.
It’s a village in Igboora.
It’s the usual practice over there. They prefer to bring in laborers from there as they’d be fully focused on the farm without distractions as that’s what is bringing them to Nigeria.

I’m visiting my farm on Saturday, I’ll start a thread on the progress.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13
Otiwaikuku:

Which state is your farm located?
Oyo State

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13
Domaining101:
Bro please in which state? And can someone still get at that same price now?
Igboora, Oyo State
An indigene, who’s my friend got it for me.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13
seborrhic:

From the farm proceeds you would buy him a Bajaj motorcycle of almost 800k still pay his rent and feed him.From what profit I like to ask?
People saying 20 acres should give you 2-3m,I just laugh.
Farming can be unpredictable and volatile.
Has transport of the harvest been factored,has loss been factored,has maybe emergency purchase of pesticide or other unexplained expenses been factored.
The same way there was a rave of people making millions from investing in rice farming and other farms about 3-4 years ago.
People rushed expecting to double their money in 6months,only to discover it was a glorified Ponzi scheme.
You may make it,but just open your mind to possibilities and challenges that may also ruin one.
If all these farming was that lucrative and straightforward,you got to ask yourself while many more people are not into it

You’re right.
But I’m doing this with the mind that anything could come up.
Bajaj motorcycle for a full year isn’t too much, considering the fact that I’d not always be on ground to monitor it.
Any investment I’m working on, I bear in mind it could go both ways but I pray for the best. Last year was lucrative for some, I pray this year favours me too.
Let’s see how it goes

3 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13
Domaining101:
bro 400k per acre?
For the 20 acres, bro.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13
ExtraIncomes:

Greatness.

May The Universe Bless Your Grind As You're Contributing To Food Security In Nigeria.

We Also Already Run Cassava Processing Mills And Garri Production Hubs Down Here in Yakurr LGA, Cross River State.

Have You Gotten Your Cassava Graters, Cassava Pressers And Garri Fryer Already ?

We Sell Cheaper Ones From Cross River State.

The Prices on Jiji or The Cities Are Always On The High Side As Noticed.

So, We Fabricate And Supply These Machines For Your Business Advantage

I for show interest
But I’m in Oyo State
Cross River is far from here
Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13
Ameboperoo:

Please do update us as you proceed so we can chip in one or two things where necessary. grin
Okay
Thanks
I’ll

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13
yewit37486:

All the very best. I wish you success.
Thanks

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13
veektor01:
Very impressive.
What state did you settle for?

Igboora, Oyo State.
Though I’m resident in Ibadan, a friend who’s into farming too will be the one overseeing it while I come from time to time at my own convenience.

2 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? by 01mcfadden(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13
I just started mine, too.
I’ve acquired 20 acres for 10 years at #400k
But my intention is to use the money I earmarked to it to the full extent it will go on the land.
I want to make sure it enters 10 acres and I can expand later when I get more money.
The labor will cost money. The guy I brought from Togo is asking for a brand new Bajaj motorcycle after a year.
But he will be the one taking care of the farm while I provide food and shelter close to the farm. That has been sorted.

My plan is to process it to garri, elubo, lafu, pupuru and even fufu.
I pray God help me o
I’ll still create a thread on the progress made.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence by 01mcfadden(m): 7:43am On Mar 03
wisefingers:

I no longer have access to the mail please reach me via my signature
I was the one that talked to you about anxiety disorder then over the phone.
I lost your contact and your phone number isn’t on your signature again.
How can I get through to you, I’d like for us to talk again, please.
Family / Re: Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence by 01mcfadden(m): 7:38pm On Feb 29
wisefingers:

I no longer have access to the mail please reach me via my signature
Been wanting to call you again. I can’t find your number and it’s not on your signature.
Food / Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by 01mcfadden(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26
Houseontherock1:
I learnt it's 2 for N50 in Ibadan...you guys are enjoying undecided
Lies
I bought 3 for #100 yesterday in Ibadan and they weren’t even chilled

1 Like

Family / Re: Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence by 01mcfadden(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18
wisefingers:

7th of December 2023 at about 10pm, few hours to the naming ceremony, a day I will never forget, 6days after she gave birth to our one and only child during our first year of marriage.

The trauma began when she started complaining of cramps in the morning, I called the doctor and we went to the hospital afterwards, they attended to her through the day and she was getting stable, we were waiting for her to finish the last drip and get discharged when all of a sudden she started gasping for breath and in the space of 30 seconds before the medical team could do anything she gave it up right before my eyes.

Till today as I type, the shock hasn't left me, coupled with the fact that I was living with Anxiety disorder before the incident. This has taken me in and out of mental health clinics since then. The baby is barely 3months old, all by myself, life feels empty and miserable.

I will forever live with your memories Eunice. I love you.

Condolences on the loss of your wife. May she rest in peace.
I see you talked about anxiety disorder. That’s the task at hand for me now. I’ve been battling it for the past three weeks. I just got placed on drugs yesterday. I’ve not taken drugs or injections since God knows when and I’m surprised it’s come to this now.
Please how did you overcome it then?
I’ve sent a request to send you a mail.

Please I need help.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Raw Cashew Nuts Available For Sales In Nigeria by 01mcfadden(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24
You’re Not detailed enough in your advert

Where are you located?
Music/Radio / Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by 01mcfadden(m): 7:23am On Jan 08
Bentoli:

Which space? Naija people and mumu
Learn to reply with decency and decorum.
This is 2024
Happy New Year.
Music/Radio / Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by 01mcfadden(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07
Lol
It’s purely out of jealousy and envy.
It’s not easy seeing foreigners dominate your space.

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by 01mcfadden(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nbote:

There are numerous satellite towns around Abuja of whixh Suleja is one of them. There are more people staying in nassarawa working in Abuja than in Suleja. Karu, Nyanya, Maraba, Masaka, Jikwoyi are all Nassarawa and all combined are far bigger than Suleja
Nyanya isn’t Nassarawa
Education / Re: Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus by 01mcfadden(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
A gesture? You are not making any sense. Offer of a scholarship is a gesture? undecided
On this topic, you’ve been very annoying

Damn!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by 01mcfadden(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
kushy340:
Ok
Meanwhile fresh xsmax for sale
How much last price?
Politics / Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by 01mcfadden(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Go and die
Sports / Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by 01mcfadden(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Higgies:
God have mercy.
iPhone 11 black 64g 100% Battery
1month used available for urgent sale

How much?
TV/Movies / Re: Chad Boswick: Hermes, Toyin Lawani Dragged For Misspelling Black Panther Actor by 01mcfadden(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
porthouse7:
Still better than rudeboy who wrote gods instead of gots
Guts*

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by 01mcfadden(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2022
OZAOEKPE:

You way hear wetin she talk about the prophet way no fit fight for himself why you no tell us. Sometimes you talk like someone who's daft
All the time.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by 01mcfadden(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2022
hmmm
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job by 01mcfadden(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2022
Lol.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by 01mcfadden(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2022
This guy is doing all these effortlessly but watch as some will still come to bare their fang on him as if he's that woman in charge of NASSIM.

Thanks, Ezenwa

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Malami Approves Seizure Of Abba Kyari’s Properties, Accounts by 01mcfadden(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2022
walozanga:
Useless people. After una don tell am make he sweep his account
Lol
Conspiracy theorist
Crime / Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by 01mcfadden(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
ogbologbo1000:
Scam!
NDLEA is hiding something from this particular operation.
See the bandages on them. It's obvious they are not injured but want to justify an illegal action they took during this operation.
Cry me a river

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.