Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Dating A Broke Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Man (25147 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Would You Date A Broke Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Broke Man by igetsbizy(m): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2012
Being broke is not a thing anybody likes to be called but in the economy we find ourselves in today we have more broke people than rich people. Well, kindly share your experiences with dating a broke man, or your experiences as a broke man in a relationship. Ladies in the house please share with us on how you have managed in a relationship with a broke person and Gents please share with us on how you managed the relationship before things got better...
Re: Dating A Broke Man by 1one: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2012
Why not just break up the relationship,and go fix urself...honestly i don't know why some of us guys act so funny(trust me I could have used another word in place of "funny"...it's just too early to start with those toxic words).
What is in a relationship that some of us just run into like a brakesless train(watch the movie unstoppable..u'll get a clearer picture).

You're a man,ur first responsibilty,ur first desire,ur first goal in life should not be a woman,it sd be in defining ur self,achieving ur life goals,being financially secure!!!....Before God brought Eve to Adam,Adam had a job(he was tendering the garden).

I don't even know what a man is doing in a relationship without a job,love is not about money,but money gives expression to love,u need money to properly express love

So dude,My advice is simple...tell her u want to let her go considering the fact that u don't have enough financial weight to bear her needs.

If she's yours,she'll stay and temper her lifestyle to suit ur present circumstance atleast till when u're more financially bouyant.

128 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2012
Dude tell her she is to costly to maintain. Straight to her face. Jst like dat. And I'm sure she knows u don't have much. If she cn persevere with u till u get a job it's alrite...If not dump her A.S.S. No condition is permanent....And make sure u dnt take her back wen things look up for u (in Jesus name)...Simple. Girls cn love to be Greedy and not contented sha...It's their nature tho'

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by ayox2003: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2012
Alright. Absence of money make relationships very challenging but this is the time your girl should know she has a Father. Boys and girls are guilty of this rot in our society. Boys always want to meet their girls need. Why? Honestly, we have made these things the threads that holds our relationship and its very bad. To the extent that when the guy is broke, he can't tell his partner and before u know it, he starts telling lies...and the beat goes on...inferiority complex...lack of trust...till they eventually part ways.

You're making things hard on yourself cos u're in 'broke-lyn'and u're still chilling with a girl who doesn't understand that u need sometime to really find things out.
Emotions does not cost money. Feelings, happiness and satisfaction that comes with loving someone doesn't cost you a dime. Therefore, if a relationship can't stand because of the absence of some measly bucks then it a business and u guys are just business partners.

Mind you, there is nothing like a broke guy/girl in a lovely relationship. Infact, I don't tag people as being broke. But that's me. Once partners are not pests, or business partners as it were, the relationship would thrive if they can both work hard.

Frawzey

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Man by ayobase(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2012
1one: Why not just break up the relationship,and go fix urself...honestly i don't know why some of us guys act so funny(trust me I could have used another word in place of "funny"...it's just too early to start with those toxic words).
What is in a relationship that some of us just run into like a brakesless train(watch the movie unstoppable..u'll get a clearer picture).

You're a man,ur first responsibilty,ur first desire,ur first goal in life should not be a woman,it sd be in defining ur self,achieving ur life goals,being financially secure!!!....Before God brought Eve to Adam,Adam had a job(he was tendering the garden).

I don't even know what a man is doing in a relationship without a job,love is not about money,but money gives expression to love,u need money to properly express love

So dude,My advice is simple...tell her u want to let her go considering the fact that u don't have enough financial weight to bear her needs.

If she's yours,she'll stay and temper her lifestyle to suit ur present circumstance atleast till when u're more finacially bouyant.

I thought there is always a woman behind every successful man!

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by baslone: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2012
Indeed
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Mynd44: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2012
If she really loves you, she will understand you position and reduce her asking. But if she does not understand, then you need to fume her and move on
Re: Dating A Broke Man by admitme(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2012
Mynd_44: If she really loves you, she will understand you position and reduce her asking. But if she does not understand, then you need to fume her and move on

Gbam... Na must say all man go get Money?
Re: Dating A Broke Man by MMM2(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2012
Op
Just carry lie maintain ur big boy status

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by 1800bc(f): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2012
M M M: Op
Just carry lie maintain ur big boy status
But one day breeze go blow fowl yash open grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by 1one: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2012
ayobase:

The woman is behind because she's looking at his fat wallet carefully tucked in his back pocket

Anyways seriously,From the tone and texture of this guy's frustration his ex-girlfriend(she wd soon be ex) does not come across as someone who's the "Let's build a future together baby" kind of girl,So there's no point staying with someone like that....she's going to choke him.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2012
Where are the ladies?
Re: Dating A Broke Man by MMM2(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2012
1800bc:
But one day breeze go blow fowl yash open grin

Unless say u know cover d nyash. Very well.

9ja ladies no need truth 4 life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by 1800bc(f): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2012
M M M:

Unless say u know cover d nyash. Very well.

9ja ladies no need truth 4 life undecided

That one dey sha but e no get as fowl wan cover yash pass as e be....cos e too cover am,e fit no shit again... grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Broke Man by MMM2(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2012
^
Unless u re not a sarp guy
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Mynd44: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2012
didadavid: Where are the ladies?
In MMM's room screaming
Re: Dating A Broke Man by MMM2(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2012
^
My man leave am,

Talking is free & cheap
Mouth na him get am
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Beync(f): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2012
If ur girl has been with u those good times and can't just understand and adjust her lifestyle to accommodate ur present situation which is going to improve with time, then u need to free her.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Stallion77(f): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Beync: If ur girl has been with u those good times and can't just understand and adjust her lifestyle to accommodate ur present situation which is going to improve with time, then u need to free her.
Well said sister!
Re: Dating A Broke Man by KINGwax(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Guy, are u a coward? Tell your bitchh to go get a job! What d fucck? She's a fuckin orphan?

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Abujafood: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sound words of wisdom coming from some folks here. No romance with no finance, dating is serious business that leads to marriage. How will you enter such a thing if you're not financially prepared? What if one thing leads to another and the girl gets pregnant is it then you realize what you should have done? Better do the smart thing - become financially independent then you'll have the time and means to chase after women (if that is what you want)

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Tiwanna(f): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
my dear a girl that loves you will always stand by you in any circumstance you find yourself. if she cant do that, then she is just in the relationship for the money you spend on her and not love.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Beync(f): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Stallion77:
Well said sister!
tank u sister
Re: Dating A Broke Man by mikkyphp(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
1one: Why not just break up the relationship,and go fix urself...honestly i don't know why some of us guys act so funny(trust me I could have used another word in place of "funny"...it's just too early to start with those toxic words).

If she's yours,she'll stay and temper her lifestyle to suit ur present circumstance atleast till when u're more financially bouyant.

Bro, you couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
I don't know how had this is. You are broke. Call the babe and tell her. A babe who loves and what to be with you will understand. One who does not will not understand and with that, you can make a choice

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by omega25red(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mynd_44: If she really loves you, she will understand you position and reduce her asking. But if she does not understand, then you need to fume her and move on
Dude she already knows he has no job or money. This poster is just torturing himself.

By the way poster what did you study and where have you been job searching? have you considered apply your skills to a different profession while you keep searching for your dream job? what type of work wont you do or better yet what work will you do.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by malaria(f): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2012

Lwkmd @ adam havin a job,were u they.I thought eve wz supposed 2 be a helper.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by malaria(f): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012

Lwkmd @ adam havin a job,were u they.I thought eve wz supposed 2 be a helper.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by LesbianBoy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
I so HATE all this ''i never chop girls'' who think entering a relationship is their meal ticket! infact i have a name i call them.............i call them ''PARASITE'' grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
There's no ROMANCE without FINANCE!! cool

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Goldieluks: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
shymmex: There's no ROMANCE without FINANCE!! cool

Says who??
Re: Dating A Broke Man by LesbianBoy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
ayobase:

Nah...........its behind every successful man, there is a woman (especially if she is Nigerian) there to RUN down his finance!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.