Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Dating A Broke Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Man (25159 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Would You Date A Broke Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2012
Odoba1: Yes i will date a 19 years old man in my 30s beacuse he us strong a nough to satisfy my need and 2 take good care of mi

LOL I think we're alike in more ways than you think.
But I've yet to take money from a guy o.
Na dem go dey halla my name when firewood starts burning.
I don't need to feel like I'm obligated to him. . . .and I don't want to have to be nice.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke . . . How i won tey for punnny wey all this jacksonville ghetto girls never die. . . .

I can pay for punny if i see any girl wey get yansh like coco (ice wife). grin
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2012
seedord247: Ileke . . . How i won tey for punnny wey all this jacksonville ghetto girls never die. . . .

I can pay for punny if i see any girl wey get yansh like coco (ice wife). grin
Jacksonville abule Mushin or Jacksonville, FL.

Why are you yhanshing ghetto girls? A lot of naija girls get bigger ynash than hers.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL I think we're alike in more ways than you think.
But I've yet to take money from a guy o.
Na dem go dey halla my name when firewood starts burning.
I don't need to feel like I'm obligated to him. . . .and I don't want to have to be nice.

Ah think say you for change that mindset. Just because you take money from a guy doesn't mean he owns you. It's when your whole life depends on the money that's when he will start thinking he owns you. As long as you show him without his money you are still capable of looking after yourself, then it's all good.

But seriously, you are missing out big time. tongue
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane:

Ah think say you for change that mindset. Just because you take money from a guy doesn't mean he owns you. It's when your whole life depends on the money that's when he will start thinking he owns you. As long as you show him without his money you are still capable of looking after yourself, then it's all good.

But seriously, you are missing out big time. tongue

I see. Teach me, master lol.
I see ya point tho.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Where mushin dey Lol.

I like tho ghetto jareeee. They dont pretend at all. If they want it, they will tell u and if they dont they wil find some1 for u.

naija girls keeeee. Shey alll those hungty Arrow wey dey atlanta abi houston. . . .

I nor dey carry my beans pass mosqueooo. grin
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2012
seedord247: Where mushin dey Lol.

I like tho ghetto jareeee. They dont pretend at all. If they want it, they will tell u and if they dont they wil find some1 for u.

naija girls keeeee. Shey alll those hungty Arrow wey dey atlanta abi houston. . . .

LOL Abeg, stop pretending as if you no dey Mushin. tongue

So you prefer Ghetto girls to Naija gals. Na wa o, we af suffa.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Abeg, stop pretending as if you no dey Mushin. tongue

So you prefer Ghetto girls to Naija gals. Na wa o, we af suffa.

Yea i know mushin in dallas. Na so so parry dem dey do there. grin
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2012
Rotfl. . . . okay o.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Revolva(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2012
@poster

I feel you but that's is thje factor of a typical nigerian girl - them too like money if you are handsome but broke -they won't put their heart to you or be serious , but if you are not handsome but full of blockz -see dem go dey rush you,
In nigeria without money you are nothing what a nation

FunnyAndReal: 7 things a GIRL should look for in a guy: Brave, Intelligent, Gentle, Devoted, Instinctive, Caring, Knowledgeable. In short, B.I.G. D.I.C.K."
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I see. Teach me, master lol.
I see ya point tho.

grin grin

seedord247: Where mushin dey Lol.

How these your ghetto girls look?

So, only a ghetto girl would want it and tell you or hook you up with their mates? Dem be pimps?
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2012
Revolva: @poster

I feel you but that's is thje factor of a typical nigerian girl - them too like money if you are handsome but broke -they won't put their heart to you or be serious , but if you are not handsome but full of blockz -see dem go dey rush you,
In nigeria without money you are nothing what a nation

In the world without money you are nothing.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane:

grin grin

So, only a ghetto girl would want it and tell you or hook you up with their mates? Dem be pimps?

They look ratchettttt lol

I tell ya, naija men will bleep anything with puzzy. . . .

Start @ 1:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT3htTWBogU
Re: Dating A Broke Man by yongp(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2012
u are a fool.its pple lyk u dat are called gold diggers.u want to rip where u did not sow.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2012
^^haahahaha ilekeeeeer.

Na new orleans girls be this for the videoo. Na dem worst passs and they still better pass those fugly gold digger girls in houston.

And ghetto girls wey dey jackson na miss world for naija. angry
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

They look ratchettttt lol

I tell ya, naija men will bleep anything with puzzy. . . .

Start @ 1:33

Lmafaooo!!
You know the chick with the shaved blonde hair reminds me of when I had mine in the same hairstyle. Memories! Mother had to go call pastor for me. lol grin

yongp: u are a fool.its pple lyk u dat are called gold diggers.u want to rip where u did not sow.

Yes, na. What's wrong in ripping where you did not sow? You can use it to sow your own. Nor be so? tongue

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane:

grin grin

when i mean ghetto means nothing attach.

Naija girls here are number one classic strumphet. Toast them today, tomorrow they are pregnant. Next tomorrow, they wants to marry. Dem plenty for atlanta. . Singles and seriously searching.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2012
So with that 'logic' anyone who is single without any strings is ghetto?
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2012
seedord247: ^^haahahaha ilekeeeeer.

Na new orleans girls be this for the videoo. Na dem worst passs and they still better pass those fugly gold digger girls in houston.

And ghetto girls wey dey jackson na miss world for naija. angry

LMAO!! O ti n paro si mi sha. Na wa o!

Na dem chics you dey bleep no lie.

My naija ladies stand up and tall amongst these ratchet queens. Leave the ghettos jor.

Go and make money for my naija sisters to chop jare
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane:

Lmafaooo!!
You know the chick with the shaved blonde hair reminds me of when I had mine in the same hairstyle. Memories! Mother had to go call pastor for me. lol grin

Which one? Time? The bald one? shocked
Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2012
Yes madam . . . They have own their own special hood. When u get there. U dont need to do the talking, they still look good to me though. grin . . Atleast no money.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Which one? Time? The bald one? shocked

Lol, early this year. Yes, it got shorter from that picture I showed you but it's now black. tongue
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Lexoria: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2012
Its some fault of the men that most women in nigeria don't wanna date broke guys.My mom dated and married one broke ass man against all beatings and her near kidnappe by her siblings.He promised her d whole world for standing by him and loving him for who he was cos Her people succumbed,gave him an all-expense paid wedding,lots of house-furnishings,my Saint of a granny went for 3omugwo's with lots of stuff for them and she never got even a piece of fish but she was happy all the same.Fast forward 20yrs later,the same broke-ass man is rich,in the US but abandoned his kids and all-so 'love him through thick and thin' wife.Still never got a piece of cloth to thank even if its only his mom-inlaw who was always suportive and generous without complaints.I grew up sayin to myself "I'll never marry a broke-ass nigga like my mom" cos I don't wanna be in her shoes.I dated broke guys but married a well-off guy.Even though he's had broke times,I've been with him through it and I've always said to everyone,my girls won't date a broke guy(they'll av all they need cos mom and dad are loaded so they won't need his money)(my kids are my responsibility and not anyone else's until they can do good by themselves).But when it comes to dating or marryin a broke guy,experience has made me say NO for my girls(I have 2 already).Cos wen he gets rich,he'll remember he can have any girl he pleases,she's ugly,she's fat,she's too possessive etc etc.So pls y'all shd stop complainin cos some of the male folks are the reason for some women folks ideology.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO!! O ti n paro si mi sha. Na wa o!

Na dem chics you dey bleep no lie.

My naija ladies stand up and tall amongst these ratchet queens. Leave the ghettos jor.

Go and make money for my naija sisters to chop jare

Why are u lying?. . . We dey see them for HO living on food stamp and their best shopping day is black friday. grin
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2012
seedord247: Yes madam . . . They have own their own special hood. When u get there. U dont need to do the talking, they still look good to me though. grin . . Atleast no money.

My friend, go and make millions for golddiggers like me to chop jorrrrr. angry

@Kandii

shocked shocked shocked I can't do bald head. If you've got the shape for it, kudos. Only a few can rock it.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2012
seedord247:

Why are u lying?. . . We dey see them for HO living on food stamp and their best shopping day is black friday. grin

Naija girls? For where?
Iwo, o ti n paro ju o
Re: Dating A Broke Man by truetalk4real: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2012
Money money money is good to ve money but let me correct some guys dat believes dat all ladies re d same α̣̣̥
п̥̥
đ vice versa, let me use myself as an example am dating a guy presently & he is financially handicap no job nothing at all but I still stay wit him, he is not given anything & in terms of need I tried my best & yet he still stand as man of d house & I respect him so much & love him. I believe things will work out fine very soon he cannot continue like dat, moreso am a hard working lady from day one I donnt depend on anybody & I take good care of myself, so d lady knows dat d guy did not ve job why asking so much or did she expect him to rob? Anyway any lady dat cannot standby a guy because of money she is not d right person
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2012
May God protect us from brokeness, broke-ass niggas and bitch-ass bitches!
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

My friend, go and make millions for golddiggers like me to chop jorrrrr. angry

@Kandii

shocked shocked shocked I can't do bald head. If you've got the shape for it, kudos. Only a few can rock it.

lol, yes I understand what you mean. I have gone bald twice within the past 2 years and I am right now but I wear curly wigs sometimes. smiley
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2012
omonori1: May God protect us from brokeness, broke-ass niggas and bitch-ass bitches!

Amiin!!
Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Naija girls? For where?
Iwo, o ti n paro ju o

To ba ti de houston wa ri won pelu ankara 200 naira. grin

You and i know that i'm saying the truth. The only naija i can date are the ones in the west. grin . .

Wey their papa get money die. . . like this politician daughter (pius ayim) i met at essence music festival. the girl tooo set tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.