Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Dating A Broke Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Man (25167 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Would You Date A Broke Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
Luv Mercy: we bam,gals need money just as guys need sex in the relationship,so everybody should meet up.
your type...we lay or try to lay and say bye...this is for the Take home to mama

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by ypzilanti: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
Luv Mercy: we bam,gals need money just as guys need sex in the relationship,so everybody should meet up.

Example of Nigerianous Womanous Vamparious

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by jessybarbie(f): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
In MMM's room screaming
LMAO
Re: Dating A Broke Man by ypzilanti: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
My advice to guys is to find a truly loving and caring woman. Be patient until you find one.

Anywoman only interested in your money, have fun with her, and let her eat money until you are bored...then move on.

Dont waste too much time with a money hungry woman no matter how sweet the puni is...you dont have much time to waste, and you have to find that awesome loving woman in this short lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by basisop(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Guy leave all distractions and secure your future financially. I had a girl that I loved so much, after NYSC I told her that I wanted to focus on job search, she got married almost immediately, yes she is a fine girl. I hussled, challenged myself and God gave me a good job two months after NYSC programme. So, focus! If you make money they will come knocking.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Doriente(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
Girls will always be girls...90 per cent are arrogant, selfish, greedy, gold diggers, etc.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by AdeniyiA(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
so na d case of ' until u give it to me before i give to u'?
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Blueboy0402: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
I always tell those who care to listen that the foundation of every relationship should be love. However, being in a relationship doesnt come cheap, it comes at a price. The price of digging your knees into the carpet, the price of suffering, the price of studying and the price of going through trials and discipline.

Among those things that will stare you in the face is when you are broke and want to give up; when your relationship hits boiling poing due to financial drought. Instead of saying "I'm out of here" you can talk about it and life goes on. Though it is not easy but if your girl loves you she would still hold on. The truth is it can be embarassing if you cant buy a bottle of coke for your girl. But like I said love will take care of this. Cheers!
Re: Dating A Broke Man by anelkachev: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
Being broke should not be a reason for you to pull out of an otherwise ok relationship bro.However,the role and importance of money in a modern relationship cannot be overemphasised.If you pulled your weight before you fell on hard times then you have no reason to be embarrassed about your present state.Just continue with your job search and be there for her emotionally.But don't ever,ever be a burden to her financially and steer clear of sharing your financial issues with her so as not put her under undue pressure to help you out.It is easier to be a ladies guy when you are loaded but there are scores of activities you can engage in as lovers,in terms of dating,that require minimal cash.Bro pls try to be gainfully employed before getting married or putting a girl in a family way o,when it gets to that stage,the game changes entirely.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by ozoebuka1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
1one: Why not just break up the relationship,and go fix urself...honestly i don't know why some of us guys act so funny(trust me I could have used another word in place of "funny"...it's just too early to start with those toxic words).
What is in a relationship that some of us just run into like a brakesless train(watch the movie unstoppable..u'll get a clearer picture).

You're a man,ur first responsibilty,ur first desire,ur first goal in life should not be a woman,it sd be in defining ur self,achieving ur life goals,being financially secure!!!....Before God brought Eve to Adam,Adam had a job(he was tendering the garden).

I don't even know what a man is doing in a relationship without a job,love is not about money,but money gives expression to love,u need money to properly express love

So dude,My advice is simple...tell her u want to let her go considering the fact that u don't have enough financial weight to bear her needs.

If she's yours,she'll stay and temper her lifestyle to suit ur present circumstance atleast till when u're more financially bouyant.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by ozoebuka1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
1one: Why not just break up the relationship,and go fix urself...honestly i don't know why some of us guys act so funny(trust me I could have used another word in place of "funny"...it's just too early to start with those toxic words).
What is in a relationship that some of us just run into like a brakesless train(watch the movie unstoppable..u'll get a clearer picture).

You're a man,ur first responsibilty,ur first desire,ur first goal in life should not be a woman,it sd be in defining ur self,achieving ur life goals,being financially secure!!!....Before God brought Eve to Adam,Adam had a job(he was tendering the garden).

I don't even know what a man is doing in a relationship without a job,love is not about money,but money gives expression to love,u need money to properly express love

So dude,My advice is simple...tell her u want to let her go considering the fact that u don't have enough financial weight to bear her needs.

If she's yours,she'll stay and temper her lifestyle to suit ur present circumstance atleast till when u're more financially bouyant.
you deserve some credit bro.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by komek(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2012

are U̶̲̥̅̊ a motivational speaker? I like that part ' U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need a relationship when U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have a job, Adam had a job' nice one bro. Person nver reach τ̅☺ wear trousers, e go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wear A̶̲̥̅♏, when breeze blow, e go carry trouser ,carry person wey wear am

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Zairois: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
SO is he inlove with you or your money?
Re: Dating A Broke Man by komek(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
M M M: Op
Just carry lie maintain ur big boy status
guy, I no just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ in the mood τ̅☺ laff this evening abeg.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by putro(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mynd_44: If she really loves you, she will understand you position and reduce her asking. But if she does not understand, then you need to fume her and move on
. What's she asking.do you have to take over a girl's responsibility just because you love her. and why in the first place do you need money to love anyone for that matter. pls enlighten me⦁
Re: Dating A Broke Man by safeLove(f): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
igetsbizy: Being broke is not a thing anybody likes to be called but in the economy we find ourselves in today we have more broke people than rich people. Well, kindly share your experiences with dating a broke man, or your experiences as a broke man in a relationship. Personally, I just finished my NYSC and still searching for a job so things are really hard also I am in a relationship with a very financial cautious/high maintanace lady. I cant begin to explain the embarrassment, failed promises and let downs because of lack of cash sad... Ladies in the house please share with us on how you have managed in a relationship with a broke person and Gents please share with us on how you managed the relationship before things got better...
I am still looking to read where the OP wrote that his gf is threatening to leave him because he is jobless. The chic could be high maintenance and all that,be she has been with him all these while. Or was he a millionaire in University or during service? I think the OP is just suffering from undue inferiority complex.
After una go say girls too like money.mtcheeew!!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by bisi16(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
ayobase:

I thought there is always a woman behind every successful man!

^
That was back in the days. Now na "there's always a woman after the success of a man".. #holla@urgirl type na im full every where. SMH
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2012
bur how can u even date without money....COS ME WHEN AM BROKE ALL TYPE OF EMOTIONS DISSAPEAR...I dont even look women in they eye...talkeless of relationship....NO CASH NO EMOTIONAL..NO EMOTIONS..NO OTHER MOTION.....
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
There's but one principle about this; if u r broke, don't date...lol.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by komek(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
gmyguy: your type...we lay or try to lay and say bye...this is for the Take home to mama
look her pix and see the kinda of gurl she is.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by putro(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
so you've plugged it in your head that you are only useful for sex and nothing else good is there to you than that. Kai see wetin poverty in africa has turned our women to.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by virgindesy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
jst readin...no comment...
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2012

Bro. I respect your comment. You are 100% on point.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by akumarism(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
The truth remains that money is an essential commodity in every relationship, it is extremely rare to see a girl that will stay when money is lacking. One of the best decision that I have ever made in life was when I made up my mind to quit relationship with a girl (or fiance) whom we were planning to get married in future. I find it difficult to believe that this girl will leave me on the road because of another man parking on the other side of the road simply because I have none then. Though I have a job then but my monthly take home cannot buy an ordinary tyre. I thank God for providing me a good job in no distant time, I was able to get another woman who loves me unditionally.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Cherryslim(f): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
M M M: Op
Just carry lie maintain ur big boy status
u forget say if lies prevail 4 several year s, certainly d truth wil overcome it, i detest liar, except d chic is not a smart one dat she wont knw ur trick, emi ke moti gbon
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
jenny b: @OP! My sincere advice to u is to discontinue d relationship and first sort urself out and den d ladies will flock. trust me. nah! nah!! nah!!! i cant date a guy dats broke! but if u get broke after i met u fine i will keep faith and help work out things!
sharap u biatch! †ЂΞ moment he gets broke, u'll be out †ЂΞ door τ̅o continue Ūя̅ hustle. Typical of how dem biatches bhav.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by JesusDWay(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
But seriously, should relationships be about how competent a guy is in maintaining a lady? I mean, why do people give an impression that when you are in a relationship with a lady, she automatically becomes your responsibility? How has she been taking care of herself before you two met? I'm not saying there's anything wrong with giving gifts (which should be either ways) but eh, i think we need a reorientation about relationships in this part of the world. I dont think relationships should be reduced to role-playing, that wont give a true definition of it. I think culture and poverty has been causes to our perception of relationships and one should expect some changes in this 21st Century. A lady may only become your responsibility when you are married to her, and i do think the lady as well ought to in some way make herself productive. For a lady to only live on what she can get from men may make her nothing but a property when she gets married eventually. I think folks should read Proverbs 31:10-31. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
komek: look her pix and see the kinda of gurl she is.
first thing i did...she looks cheap
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
damn! As plain & truthful as u may av spoken, u also sounded like a biatch too!
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: bur how can u even date without money....COS ME WHEN AM BROKE ALL TYPE OF EMOTIONS DISSAPEAR...I dont even look women in they eye...talkeless of relationship....NO CASH NO EMOTIONAL..NO EMOTIONS..NO OTHER MOTION.....
u mean erectile dysfunction right?
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2012
JesusDWay: But seriously, should relationships be about how competent a guy is in maintaining a lady? I mean, why do people give an impression that when you are in a relationship with a lady, she automatically becomes your responsibility? How has she been taking care of herself before you two met? I'm not saying there's anything wrong with giving gifts (which should be either ways) but eh, i think we need a reorientation about relationships in this part of the world. I dont think relationships should be reduced to role-playing, that wont give a true definition of it. I think culture and poverty has been causes to our perception of relationships and one should expect some changes in this 21st Century. A lady may only become your responsibility when you are married to her, and i do think the lady as well ought to in some way make herself productive. For a lady to only live on what she can get from men may make her nothing but a property when she gets married eventually. I think folks should read Proverbs 31:10-31. May God help us
it shouldnt be, but it just goes without saying that you stand a better chance winning that babe's attention, if you are the one who parked that Range rover sport in front of silverbird...and you'd go totally un noticed if you came with the bus, except you look like Chris Hemsworth
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
komek: look her pix and see the kinda of gurl she is.
shes not too bad if you isolate her rack though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.