Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Dating A Broke Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Man (25170 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Would You Date A Broke Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Butoneday2(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dating a broke man is like going thru hell? Sorry i mean...
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kubi321: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
when naija man go broke its a suicide....
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
But_one_day: Dating a broke man is like going thru hell? Sorry i mean...
hahaha
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Butoneday2(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
what about dating a broke babe?...double wahala, you cant even take your eyes off her, so that breeze wont blow her out of your car when a range overtakes you...you'll start wondering if you are acting rent-a-ghost

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by stagger: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
Money cannot buy love, but once you have acquired the love for free, you need money to sustain it.

I do not know why you are in that relationship. Focus on getting your financial situation sorted out first. You cannot put all your energy into a relationship and at the same time be able to think straight enough to get work or create work for yourself.

GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Man by pendo89(f): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
igetsbizy: Personally, I just finished my NYSC and still searching for a job so things are really hard also I am in a relationship with a very financial cautious/high maintanace lady. I cant begin to explain the embarrassment, failed promises and let downs because of lack of cash got better...

how just how do u maintain somebody when u got no income of ur own?
i am sure ub r in debts for that woman's sake and u r losing it.
understand this please, if she isn't aware of the pain she's causing you,then she aint good.Do i blame you? yep for keeping a girl you cant afford.
she will still live u for a richer guy when some fellows come for their loans.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by JoeBatters: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
"... She say love is for free, just expensive to shop...." Ricky Rozay cool
Re: Dating A Broke Man by 46arcadez(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
No money NO honey, guys just work on urself
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Imhotep007(m): 12:23am On Jul 27, 2012
And behind quite a few unsuccessful ones toocheesy

ayobase:

I thought there is always a woman behind every successful man!
Re: Dating A Broke Man by GazaQueen(f): 2:00am On Jul 27, 2012
SMH
Re: Dating A Broke Man by tope3x(m): 4:01am On Jul 27, 2012
God forbib what? u better sit down and think.is being broke a crime, u like to harvest where u have never plant
Ileke-IdI:

God forbid.

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 27, 2012
tope3x: God forbib what? u better sit down and think.is being broke a crime, u like to harvest where u have never plant

Which part of "God Forbid" if I ever date or marry a broke man did you fail to comprehend?

Is it a crime to not want to marry a broke man?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by MrOldskoolJP(m): 5:39am On Jul 27, 2012
Wether broke or not,once d gal TRULY loves u,she will cope wit u n wait n pray things get beta
Re: Dating A Broke Man by StellaBella(f): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2012
I AM SERIOUSLY ALLERGIC TO BROKE GUYS.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Koholjr(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2012
I don't knw why some guys have big mouths and they go on talking rubbish,let me ask u this mr must get money b4 a relationship,what if u have d money n u guys get married then u becom broke,will that ur wife still be by ur side?think about it.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by samdickson: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2012
if he is broke dat doesnt stp him 4rm datin or havin feelins
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2012
I know of a guy who posted on facebook that he cant hang out with a jobless lady.I pitied the guy cos he's an employee and not the employer.One day he may be asked to go home and by twist of fate his jobless grlfriend may be in position to help him.What makes u people think you cant have a relatnship without money?This dull,eroneous way of thinking had turned lots of women into cheap harlots,beggers,lazy scarvengers.I have seen boys boasting of 3 cool rides and take home pay of above 500k became broke afta weddng. Sold their cars to start up again. Our nigerian mentality of becoming financialy independnt b4 relationship is WRONG.The two parties has jobs to do.A woman who is a pest and scarvenger and who is only with you cos of your so called financial independence wont think twice to dump you if you loose your money source
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Mcleo007(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2012
Poverty has eaten so deep into the fabrics of our culture. We all have lost it in almost all facet of our collective lives. I hear some say there's no love without finance or something... Its sadly so in this cesspit of an economy we find ourselves. Shame, most ladies have turned exclusive beggers and close-knit hoes. All it takes is flaunt the money at them and they stick to you like glue. I know of many who've married men just for the money; trading happiness for pseudo-comfort.
Nonetheless, there are many good women out there who are ready to take a man as he is; buoyant or not. Its just that they are hard to spot.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2012
1one: Why not just break up the relationship,and go fix urself...honestly i don't know why some of us guys act so funny(trust me I could have used another word in place of "funny"...it's just too early to start with those toxic words).
What is in a relationship that some of us just run into like a brakesless train(watch the movie unstoppable..u'll get a clearer picture).

You're a man,ur first responsibilty,ur first desire,ur first goal in life should not be a woman,it sd be in defining ur self,achieving ur life goals,being financially secure!!!....Before God brought Eve to Adam,Adam had a job(he was tendering the garden).

I don't even know what a man is doing in a relationship without a job,love is not about money,but money gives expression to love,u need money to properly express love
So dude,My advice is simple...tell her u want to let her go considering the fact that u don't have enough financial weight to bear her needs.

If she's yours,she'll stay and temper her lifestyle to suit ur present circumstance atleast till when u're more financially bouyant.
What do you know about financial security? The fact that u are just over broke does not mean you are financialy independent. If u start a relationship on a good note with easy cash to play around with and your gf adores and loves you which are mere appearance of wealth,what happens when faced with the real test of life? Guy,logically u have nothing to do in a relationship if u're not capable but people who dnt have jobs deserve happiness,love,affection and relationship too.They too have emotions,feelings and blood in their veins. That should not be excuse for guys who are shameless lazy scarvengers who rips off ladies cos of love.Being broke is temporal, poverty is a state of the mind. Guys dnt have to wait for jobs but take their destinies in their hands and venture into somethng no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2012
Please, don't judge oo. I thought I was dating a broke man(obviously, because he never spent on me) who changes cars every year but I still stayed and complained behind his back. I guess he was testing me and today I am enjoying that loyalty.

He dashes me with hundreds every now and again, I mean, which man who takes their girlfriend out shopping everyday dashes them with hundreds?

Be patient, he might just be testing you. grin tongue
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane: Please, don't judge oo. I thought I was dating a broke man(obviously, because he never spent on me) who changes cars every year but I still stayed and complained behind his back. I guess he was testing me and today I am enjoying that loyalty.

He dashes me with hundreds every now and again, I mean, which man who takes their girlfriend out shopping everyday dashes them with hundreds?

Be patient, he might just be testing you. grin tongue

Be careful my dear. . . .when it comes to men and money. lol.
Esp when you're dealing with a naija men. . . dem go think so dem don buy you lipsrsealed
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Be careful my dear. . . .when it comes to men and money. lol.
Esp when you're dealing with a naija men. . . dem go think so dem don buy you lipsrsealed

Lmaoo!

I know, naw. Naija men like money but na me lek money pass. Before they sell me, I would have sold them.

I have never asked him but if he says here is £300, oya, take. Only a mugu will say no, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2012
lol @ the last sentence. grin
Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2012
^ o kin sun ni?
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2012
seedord247: ^ o kin sun ni?

How are you a Yoruba Brazilian?

undecided

Rara.
Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2012
MO wa pa jareeee.

Ba wo lon se lo. . .

Iwo pelu awon ebiee ni NL shaaaa
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2012
Abegi! Speak english or broken pidgin. tongue
Re: Dating A Broke Man by seedord247(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2012
^ madam . . . how the english go turn £300 for you?
Re: Dating A Broke Man by kandiikane(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2012
lool grin

You never know. tongue
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Odoba1(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2012
Yes i will date a 19 years old man in my 30s beacuse he us strong a nough to satisfy my need and 2 take good care of mi
Re: Dating A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2012
seedord247: ^ madam . . . how the english go turn £300 for you?

rotfl grin

kandiikane: lool grin

You never know. tongue

abi. wink

@seedord
So are you rich ni? You get owo?
If not, why are we conversing again? egba mi o, it's always the broke azz nggas tongue ere ni mo n ba e se o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.