Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (488436 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2014
Tovot: smart lady, but you do realize we are countries apart.

Exactly! cheesy

How are you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
texanomaly:

Moe*******@
Is that it?

Oooook didn't check that one I'll do that ASAP. So sorry.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
texanomaly:

Moe*******@
Is that it?

I've just responded to your mail didn't check that box I'm so sorry. You can also send your full e-mail address...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by bluqk(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cuddlemii: 845posts & 102384views shocked

just wondering how much meg she has wasted since 2012 till date

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
bluqk: Cuddlemii: 845posts & 102384views shocked

just wondering how much meg she has wasted since 2012 till date

Lol, you want my attention? Now you've got it!

Where did you get your stats from? I don't think it's accurate!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tovot: Yaaay! Oya gist me, what is this thing o?:-D

Tv shows and other fun stuffs.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
1miccza:

I actually called some of the numbers and used the email

Lol, why am I not surprised? grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Cos you don't need to or have to and that would only happen in youur drrreeeaaammmssSs!!!!!!zzZzzZZzzzzzZ!!!!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oh very cool.
Cuddlemii:

Tv shows and other fun stuffs.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmm, gone were the days.. undecided

Tovot, what's up?

Kaycee7 i see you.

Cuddlemii. No poetry competition this year?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cuddlemii:

You just bone me. E no good oo. Anyway, how r u doing?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by OMA4U(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
poetry competition o, cuddlemii we're waiting. Hello princesa?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
princesa: Hmm, gone were the days.. undecided

Tovot, what's up?

Kaycee7 i see you.

I'm also looking forward to it. I haven't come up with any interesting poetry these days... Maybe I need a challenge.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
newacca:
I'm also looking forward to it. I haven't come up with any interesting poetry these days... Maybe I need a challenge.

yeah Maybe, but this time I wanna just observe.

Oma4u...hi and good evening
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
princesa:

yeah Maybe, but this time I wanna just observe.

Oma4u...hi and good evening
Lailai, we no go gree. Abeg write something for us ooo cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Royver(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
good evening sirs and ma's. Has anyone heard from the 1000 wands project? are they legit?
Princesa, larrysun, sammyhoe, firestar?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Royver: good evening sirs and ma's. Has anyone heard from the 1000 wands project? are they legit?
Didn't get to hear about it, I'm sowee.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
Royver: good evening sirs and ma's. Has anyone heard from the 1000 wands project? are they legit?
I think it's legit. There is no harm in putting in anyway, since they're asking that writers send only excerpts of their works (not the entire chapters).

I'm planning to send mine first thing tomorrow. I'd love it if you did likewise smiley

Bless you, sir.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Royver:
good evening sirs and ma's. Has anyone heard from the 1000 wands project? are they legit?
wasn't even aware of a thing like that. Any links please?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Royver(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
LarrySun:
I think it's legit. There is no harm in putting in anyway, since they're asking that writers send only excerpts of their works (not the entire chapters).

I'm planning to send mine first thing tomorrow. I'd love it if you did likewise smiley

Bless you, sir.
have sent already. They took 3months to respond. Just wanted to know if they were the real deal. Thanks for your reply.

Hello sammyhoe, Princess princesa. I cant find the link anywhere. I think it went missing in the nairaland Tsunami
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Royver:
have sent already. They took 3months to respond. Just wanted to know if they were the real deal. Thanks for your reply.

Hello sammyhoe, Princess princesa. I cant find the link anywhere. I think it went missing in the nairaland Tsunami
Was their response positive?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Royver(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
LarrySun:
Was their response positive?

yes it was. I'm in the contract phase.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
princesa:

The answer to you question is Yes.

I hope you are doing good?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Cuddlemii:

The answer to you question is Yes.

I hope you are doing good?
Haba! We ain't taking that oooo. Please na just create tittle time for it na. Many NL might be interested. I trust you would (you just wanna give us suspense grin) I get the drift cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
hello Princesa, I have been searching for you, am a huge fan of ur stories, pls can I have your num for further communication? cheesy
princesa: Hmm, gone were the days.. undecided

Tovot, what's up?

Kaycee7 i see you.

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
hello house-mynd44,cuddlemii,Tovot,firestar, texanomaly,newcaa,timpaker,larrysun, *yawns*,humbledbygrace,princesa and everyother person. hope y'all had a nice day.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Tovot: hello house-mynd44,cuddlemii,Tovot,firestar, texanomaly,newcaa,timpaker,larrysun, *yawns*,humbledbygrace,princesa and everyother person. hope y'all had a nice day.

Thanks Tovie
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
you are welcome tex.
texanomaly:

Thanks Tovie
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tovot: you are welcome tex.

Good morning Tov,
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Evening tim.
timpaker:

Good morning Tov,
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Tovot: you are welcome tex.
I'm newacca smiley not newcaa grin I'm good. How are you? Do you have any interesting story to share?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ezicospot(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls who can gimme a link to some exciting stories here on NL, the likes of Story of my life by Kingzpen, Life of a rough and rugged naija guy by money soldier etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.