Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754587 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2014
bellong:

God willing, we will meet in Oz and break forth these areas. We will exploit in Nigeria too with knowledge and resources gotten from there.

Thats the idea....Good news coming soon. left, right and center

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chookudi(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2014
Thanks a lot. Part of the requirements for skilled employment assessment was payslips though I am not sure how many they want for a 3yr working period bt I think one every quarter or half yearly will do..
Yes I checked CPA and it takes about 8weeks or so to assess. ICAA takes just 4weeks and that is why I was wondering why u chose CPA initially. .Thanks though...You've been great

prechear:

Q1. The assessing authority will ask for evidence of employment in ur chosen occupation in addition ur qualifications. They will indicate its OPTIONAL but I provided anyways. I can say yes to this question
Q2. CPA/ IPA is like ICAN/ANAN. I prefer ICAN. There is nothing wrong with either of them. CPA is more of the private sector while IPA is of the public.
Q3. Ensure tht she includes her ICAN qualification else she might not get a +ive assessment. CPA, IPA,ICAA and our ICAN are all members of IFAC, the world acct body. Remember dogs don't eat dogs.

oscarpellenchy:
if ur wife can hit 60points without claiming work experience, then she can go for it. Being nominated a state attracts some points. Do the maths and check. Age, state nomination, IELTS, qualification etc
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2014
chookudi:
Thanks a lot. Part of the requirements for skilled employment assessment was payslips though I am not sure how many they want for a 3yr working period bt I think one every quarter or half yearly will do..
Yes I checked CPA and it takes about 8weeks or so to assess. ICAA takes just 4weeks and that is why I was wondering why u chose CPA initially. .Thanks though...You've been great

Welcome
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
bellong:

God willing, we will meet in Oz and break forth these areas. We will exploit in Nigeria too with knowledge and resources gotten from there.

Nice one
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2014
Nice one Bellong and bjayzeez.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2014
gogochocolate:

Thanks bosslady and bellong. Patience is the key. Without taking my work experience into consideration I already had a score of 60. Ielts 20 bachelors degree 15 and age 25. So I thought my case would be straight forward even with employment verification . Thanks a lot once more.

Thing is they have to verify every criteria you're claiming points for, whether you reach the 60pt mark without it or not.

You're welcome.

You can start to worry after the 3month processing time has passed.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Good day everyone, I submitted my student application on the 30th to sept and got a mail that same day that my application has been forwarded to prectoria. Now my question is this, how do I know when I get a CO?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thanks to God first then to everyone on this forum big ups to @FutureDon @equlibrium @malkinburg @galala123 not forgetting @aduktus and @ukchy for the help rendered. got my visa earlier today,
applied -22nd Sept(subclass 573, Higher education)
School -CQU Brisbane campus
start date -27th oct.
God Bless

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kingsbeko(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
tonybunor:
Thanks to God first then to everyone on this forum big ups to @FutureDon @equlibrium @malkinburg @galala123 not forgetting @aduktus and @ukchy for the help rendered. got my visa earlier today,
start date -27th oct.
God Bless
congratulationĀ§ bro... Gods speed...ar u under SVP?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ukchy: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Congrats ..Thank God finally
tonybunor:
start date -27th oct.
God Bless

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
tonybunor:
start date -27th oct.
God Bless

Could perceive your anxiousness miles away. Finally the wait is over. Congrats bro and good luck.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
tonybunor:
start date -27th oct.
God Bless

Congrats bro!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
kingsbeko:

Was supposed to be under SVP but my agennt insisted and choose level 3 for me
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
kingsbeko:

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
tonybunor:

UG or PG
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

UG or PG
PG
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls I need help with cheap airlines and fares oo the one's I'm seeing is a little below 400k I need Una help oo.. Pls ASAP
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2014
tonybunor:
Pls I need help with cheap airlines and fares oo the one's I'm seeing is a little below 400k I need Una help oo.. Pls ASAP

Congrats bro. I'm glad it all worked out well. Have you checked Qatar airways? Their fees are usually reasonable. I used them when I was coming here. Basically, you'll fly Lagos to Doha, Qatar to Perth to Brisbane (depending on your final destination). Let me know if you need any heads-up. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 1:24am On Oct 23, 2014
FutureDon:

Congrats bro. I'm glad it all worked out well. Have you checked Qatar airways? Their fees are usually reasonable. I used them when I was coming here. Basically, you'll fly Lagos to Doha, Qatar to Perth to Brisbane (depending on your final destination). Let me know if you need any heads-up. Cheers!

Just checked and it's about 300k thanks boss. And pls i was thinking of not moving with so much cash and I got an idea of opening an account there and have my parents transfer the money to my new account. What do u think sir? And if it's ok how much do u think I can travel with for a start till I open an account in Brisbane? Thanks for ur continued help
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 1:55am On Oct 23, 2014
tonybunor:
Just checked and it's about 300k thanks boss. And pls i was thinking of not moving with so much cash and I got an idea of opening an account there and have my parents transfer the money to my new account. What do u think sir? And if it's ok how much do u think I can travel with for a start till I open an account in Brisbane? Thanks for ur continued help

Oh I see, got mine for 250k thereabout. I came in with only 1k US dollars (I changed it to AUD when I arrived the airport here). So you may come in with that amount as well. You wouldn't even need to worry if you have got a Nigerian Visa/Mastercard debit card. As soon as you open an account in Australia (usually ready immediately), you can use your naija ATM to withdraw and deposit in your Australia account.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 4:04am On Oct 23, 2014
tonybunor:
start date -27th oct.
God Bless

congrats

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 4:12am On Oct 23, 2014
FutureDon:

Oh I see, got mine for 250k thereabout. I came in with only 1k US dollars (I changed it to AUD when I arrived the airport here). So you may come in with that amount as well. You wouldn't even need to worry if you have got a Nigerian Visa/Mastercard debit card. As soon as you open an account in Australia (usually ready immediately), you can use your naija ATM to withdraw and deposit in your Australia account.
@futuredon let him come with 2k usd. when he gets to brisbane he can convert to aud... having such amount will make him feel relax... my 2cents...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2014
tonybunor:
start date -27th oct.
God Bless

Congrats bro I go send u mail Holla back

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2014
iriferi:
@futuredon let him come with 2k usd. when he gets to brisbane he can convert to aud... having such amount will make him feel relax... my 2cents...

This amount you guys are sharing is my salary for full one month ooo, seriously 1-2K will be ok for the first few weeks. 1k with MasterCard or 2k without

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by MisterNRC(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2014
tonybunor:
start date -27th oct.
God Bless
Welcome to Brisbane. CQU is in the heart of the city. you will be fine wink

Will have to agree with @FutureDon on the use of Qatar Airways as the cheapest out of the big semi-direct flights. However, given your timing, i guess you might not have an option but to go for one of them.

Also exchange rate from USD to AUD is still higher. Carry ya USD join body and enter.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by SirNuell1(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2014
am a graduate and I will like to do masters in australia...please I need advice on how to get a visa to australia
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nwokenna: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=MisterNRC post=27379804]
Welcome to Brisbane. CQU is in the heart of the city. you will be fine

Well it depends on the course if not other satellite campuses is no where close to the Knee of the city grin anyways congrats to all the new migrants in advance!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
MisterNRC:
Welcome to Brisbane. CQU is in the heart of the city. you will be fine wink

Will have to agree with @FutureDon on the use of Qatar Airways as the cheapest out of the big semi-direct flights. However, given your timing, i guess you might not have an option but to go for one of them.

Also exchange rate from USD to AUD is still higher. Carry ya USD join body and enter.

Cheers!

Oh, it looks like you live in Brisbane smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by SirNuell1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
please anybody to advice me on how to get the visa?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hello tonybunor,

******** would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact malkinburg by replying this email

Abeg I keep replying and I don't get the emails abeg tonybunor@gmail.com is my email

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.