Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754001 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
bellong:
Prechear....

Preach it... cheesy cheesy

Congrats..

BossladyMo,

Have you done the medicals?

The "sermon" will be heard long and loud in Melbourne. Lol. tnx for allowing me disturb u yesterday
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
prechear:

The "sermon" will be heard long and loud in Melbourne. Lol. tnx for allowing me disturb u yesterday

prechear can you share your time line. When did you formally apply for visa. When did you do your medicals ? How long did it take the case officer to reach you. What level of background investigation was carried out on your job experience and you. Congratulations my brother.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
gogochocolate:

prechear can you share your time line. When did you formally apply for visa. When did you do your medicals ? How long did it take the case officer to reach you. What level of background investigation was carried out on your job experience and you. Congratulations my brother.

After skills assessment

EOI- February 2014
Invitation to lodge application-March 2014
Visa application- 16/4/14
CO allocated- May 2014
Medicals-May 2014.

I can't tell d level of investigation carried out on my job. My boss didn't tell me if any inquiry was made on me. Tnx bro

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
gogochocolate:

After skills assessment

EOI- February 2014
CO allocated- May 2014
Medicals-May 2014.
Grant- 27th Oct 14
I can't tell d level of investigation carried out on my job. My boss didn't tell me if any inquiry was made on me. Tnx bro

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
prechear:

Don't mention... We be brethren.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
prechear:

After skills assessment

EOI- February 2014
CO allocated- May 2014
Medicals-May 2014.
Grant- 27th Oct 14
congrat preacher. Welcome to oz!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
surveyor1:

congrat preacher. Welcome to oz!

Tnx Surveyor1. Glad for d opportunity to come and 'survey' OZ like u.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
bellong:
Prechear....

Preach it... cheesy cheesy

Congrats..

BossladyMo,

Have you done the medicals?

Should be doing it before the week runs out. My daughter just got added to my application yesterday.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
prechear:

Tnx BossladyMo. Tnx alot. Goodluck with ur app. Its granted already considering d stage u are. U have been wonderful here

*shiningteeth*
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
bossladyMo:

Should be doing it before the week runs out. My daughter just got added to my application yesterday.

Alright.... Godspeed and goodspeed.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
bellong:

Alright.... Godspeed and goodspeed.

Thanks bro!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
bossladyMo:

Thanks bro!

Bir şey değil
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
prechear:

smiley. Finally settled for melbourn. Thought is sydney wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good evening Roomie,I received a Mail from one of the Organization I applied to,there in Australia and also another Mail of employment in New Zealand. I was asked to send my Work permit after a well Scrutinization of my Credentials;I'M a Biochemist Meanwhile I only have My Passport with me. I'm in Nigeria,Please help me out.Urgent Please help me out so that I can be called at the Nigerian embassy.God Bless as you Assist.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have the Mail from the the two Companies (one from Australia and the other from Newzealand) to scan/send my Work Permit;in my inbox. The one from Australia is a Education Institute and the other is a Medical Hospitality Sector.They both told me to send/scan my Permit.Help out Plz.Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by oluwatobi94: 12:07am On Oct 29, 2014
hello, i just collected my CoE and wish to go for my medicals before applying for visa kindly explain how to pay for my visa application form since i am processing it by myself.. or do you suggest i go through an agent.. my school is resuming on the 17th of November...... please i need your advice..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 2:18am On Oct 29, 2014
prechear:

congratulations preacher... welcome to australia dude... just a tip... (whispers) this place is cool man..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chookudi(m): 3:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Wow!!!! Congratz boss!!! Great News...Saw the timeline of your application and it only encouraged me (concerning my fiancee's application, remember?)..What part of Australia are you headed too? If its Sydney, you can holla at me before/during/when you arrive....Congrats once again..
PS - I might still "disturb" you a little with certain questions later on after the skills assessment

prechear:
Really glad today. PR Finally Granted. The wait was crazy.. Tnx guys for sharing those tips, we should keep it up. Goodluck and Godspeed to all OZ hopefuls. #Patience. #TeamAustralia. #Melbourne.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 4:11am On Oct 29, 2014
surveyor1:

smiley. Finally settled for melbourn. Thought is sydney wink

Yes boss. My first stop will be Melbourne, God willing. Got a very close friend there. Might change my mind later tho
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 4:13am On Oct 29, 2014
iriferi:
congratulations preacher... welcome to australia dude... just a tip... (whispers) this place is cool man..

Tnx Iriferi. U hav already fallen in love wit OZ in less than a month there. Lol. I love 'COOL' too. I can't wait to finally land
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 4:20am On Oct 29, 2014
chookudi:
Wow!!!! Congratz boss!!! Great News...Saw the timeline of your application and it only encouraged me (concerning my fiancee's application, remember?)..What part of Australia are you headed too? If its Sydney, you can holla at me before/during/when you arrive....Congrats once again..
PS - I might still "disturb" you a little with certain questions later on after the skills assessment

Tnx Boss. My first stop will be Melbourne. Regardless, we can still holla. I remember we talked here about ur fiancées application, No worries about "disturbance". This is d best place to get tips/advice about OZ migration.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 5:32am On Oct 29, 2014
prechear:

Tnx Iriferi. U hav already fallen in love wit OZ in less than a month there. Lol. I love 'COOL' too. I can't wait to finally land
I just have to boss... everybody is just nice here... you meet people in different places and they smile n wave at you... havent seen lor experience racism here

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chookudi(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2014
what part of Australia are you? Its good to hear you are enjoying the place. Racism though not rampant or common here really exists and may not be expressed as calling you derogatory names or stuff like that...simple acts like preferring to stand up rather than sit beside a black person, or facial expression changes when its the turn of a black person to speak are some of the acts some black people experience..including me..Doesnt bother me as it used to before..

iriferi:
I just have to boss... everybody is just nice here... you meet people in different places and they smile n wave at you... havent seen lor experience racism here

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dailydolar(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2014
prechear:

After skills assessment

EOI- February 2014
CO allocated- May 2014
Medicals-May 2014.
Grant- 27th Oct 14
hmm d waite no b here 5mths after medicals haba dis people wan kill person with suspense any way na we wan run now if our so called giant of africa dey do us well we for no dey comot now . C ongrats my brov wish u all d best as u move to OZ

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2014
dailydolar:
hmm d waite no b here 5mths after medicals haba dis people wan kill person with suspense any way na we wan run now if our so called giant of africa dey do us well we for no dey comot now . C ongrats my brov wish u all d best as u move to OZ

The waiting period no be here...e fit cause High BP. Tnx my bro
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
prechear:

The waiting period no be here...e fit cause High BP. Tnx my bro

Wetin make the Pakistanis and Bangladeshi come do? At least your own security check only lasted a couple of months...say 4mths....they have to wait at least 1 year to get a response, and most of them end up getting their grants in 18mths.

Shey hangover neva finish you? Abi you dey wait for Friday night? Lol
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
chookudi:
what part of Australia are you? Its good to hear you are enjoying the place. Racism though not rampant or common here really exists and may not be expressed as calling you derogatory names or stuff like that...simple acts like preferring to stand up rather than sit beside a black person, or facial expression changes when its the turn of a black person to speak are some of the acts some black people experience..including me..Doesnt bother me as it used to before..

brisbane bro... haven't experienced it... maybe its because I choose not to notice it.. any its not totally out but its minimal... but still I haven't, when I do, I'll say it...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
bossladyMo:

Wetin make the Pakistanis and Bangladeshi come do? At least your own security check only lasted a couple of months...say 4mths....they have to wait at least 1 year to get a response, and most of them end up getting their grants in 18mths.

Shey hangover neva finish you? Abi you dey wait for Friday night? Lol

Lol. D hangover still dey. Infact, I no fit chop sef. Hmm, d Pakistanis and Bangladeshi own get as e be o, 18mths! Tht one na about 2 planting seasons na...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
prechear:

Lol. D hangover still dey. Infact, I no fit chop sef. Hmm, d Pakistanis and Bangladeshi own get as e be o, 18mths! Tht one na about 2 planting seasons na...

Hehehehe@planting seasons.

Why you go fit chop?...hunger no fit catch u lol.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
prechear:

Prechear baba, big congratulations mehn, best of wishes in your next steps. Abeg no finish the shayo, make me sef follow you jubilate grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Franzeez(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
What's up with the ebola and Austraila ban Is Nigeria included??

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.