Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754660 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Is it true,they are re really operating?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Preacher.abeg send me ur email
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by badenugba: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Hello house,
I need someone with experience with Engineers Australia to clarify this for me
I have HND in Mechanical Engineering,with 3 years working experience as a production technician in a FMCG multinational,
I want to know if i will qualify for the assessment of Engineering Technologist, as regards Skillselect .
Ur response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 3:03am On Oct 30, 2014
toluene23:
Helloooooooooooooo Good evening ,I received a Mail from one of the Organization I applied to,there in Australia and also another Mail of employment in New Zealand. I was asked to send my Work permit after a well Scrutinization of my Credentials;I'M a Biochemist Meanwhile I only have My Passport with me. I'm in Nigeria,Please help me out.Urgent Please help me out so that I can be called at the Nigerian embassy.God Bless as you Assist.

I have the Mail from the the two Companies (one from Australia and the other from Newzealand) to scan/send my Work Permit;in my inbox. The one from Australia is a Education Institute and the other is a Medical Hospitality Sector.They both told me to send/scan my Permit.Help out Plz.Thanks@ Malkinburg Kakazee Aduktus Preacher Lawland and all Please advice on how to go about it

Well, everybody here understands the fact that you need one of the jobs but the truth must be told. No Nigerian embassy can call you unless you are related to the ambassador. To work in any country you need a work permit or work visa except of course your own country. In OZ, student visa comes with work permit. Work visa can also be gotten with sponsorship by the company. You may also want to go the PR route. Any of these take time. If they understand u well, they should be the one helping you out to get the permit and not asking u to scan a permit.
Again, it is not about the authenticity of the companies alone, it is about the normal due process.
I will advise you send mail to them explaining your current status again as per your location and the fact that you have no visa and that they should guide you towards acquiring a permit ASAP. Too many assumptions suspected here.
Pls, do not hide your situation from them. As a precaution, do not send any money to them too.
Get a work visa or student visa or PR or any other visa that can permit you to work in OZ or NZ. Study their immigration websites.

Hmmmm....going thru the two companies, the company in OZ is a recruiting firm and i guess you are not directly linked with the company offering the job in OZ. Send mail to the recruiting firm to explain your situation. Do same to the NZ.
Best of Luck.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2014
God,I pray my dream comes true soonest.
may my name favor me.
Australia,a dream land for long.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2014
cheedyH:
*Congrats BossLadyMo on d birth of ur BBG. Am happy for you.

Thanks bro!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2014
lawland:
Congrats prechear... Godspeed on your next endeavor. Bosslady, your timeline is so beautiful and encouraging to follow, I believe you will get your PR with no hassle..

I pray ooo!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2014
kakazee:
For student visa, the letter states that I do medical examination, chest xray, hiv,hapettis b and c. For my spouse and one of d kids its medical examination and xray and for d two other kids its just medical examination. I want to go on friday that's why I want know how much it will cost us and what to take along apart from our passport. thanks
For which visa?

You will have to call Fatayi Williams Hospital for yours and your wife.

For the kids, it is 22k...FW just increased their prices.

Fatayi Willoams Hospital - 08081009943

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello room, I have an issue at hand now. Can some attend to me. The thing is this I applied to USQ for UG. This morning they sent me a mail asking for me to fill the GTE and financial checklist form. But some of the questions there where troubling.
1.) they asked if I had applied to any country in any of the commo wealth country wch includes UK, Australia, Canada and NZ. In 2011 I had already applied to Canada and I wasn't given under financial reason and sponsor not credible. I don't know what it will cost me if am not honest with the answer but am planing to be.
2.) I have 2 sponsors one is my Uncle the other is my brother but my brothers bank statement is not yet available now as he is expecting some money, I don't know if under SVP they will accept uncle that doesn't reside in Australia as a sponsor( and he has a good financial backing).
Considering the histroy that I had applied with BCIE for QIBT. But I withdrew due to uncle level 3 wahala issue. And also I have quite a space in my Academic as I am planing to do another UG after I had finished from IMSU although I do not have my final transcript. Please someone should Advice on the steps to take so I can be given an offer.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by badenugba: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
badenugba:
Hello house,
I need someone with experience with Engineers Australia to clarify this for me
I have HND in Mechanical Engineering,with 3 years working experience as a production technician in a FMCG multinational,
I want to know if i will qualify for the assessment of Engineering Technologist, as regards Skillselect .
Ur response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation.
Someone should say something please
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
badenugba:

Someone should say something please

Have you gone through Engineer Australia's website to understand their requirements?

Read it and if they have something like advisory service like VETASSES, you can opt for that first before the full assessment.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
I have called and I have all the detail now. Thanks

u will have to call Fatayi Williams Hospital for yours and your wife.

Fatayi Willoams Hospital - 08081009943[/quote]
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls anybody with student visa experience should Pls help me. I have a sister that wants to go for postgraduate studies in Australia. she is married BUT on her first trimester(Pregnant). Just want to know if she would be given Visa or even be refused Visa on that regards. Pls it is really urgent. Thank you all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
^^ She can't be refused Visa because she is pregnant.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
cheedyH:
Pls anybody with student visa experience should Pls help me. I have a sister that wants to go for postgraduate studies in Australia. she is married BUT on her first trimester(Pregnant). Just want to know if she would be given Visa or even be refused Visa on that regards. Pls it is really urgent. Thank you all.

she can't be granted visa without undergoing chest x-ray & pregnant women are not advised to under x-ray examinations. she will have to wait until she gives birth.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
bossladyMo:

You will have to call Fatayi Williams Hospital for yours and your wife.

Fatayi Willoams Hospital - 08081009943

Increased their charges? I must say they are greedy. Zankli hosp ABJ charges 40K for all d tests X-ray inclusive whie they charge 45K + 5k 200 for x-ray at St. Nich
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks to Y'all. Can you send me ur email to forward the mail from the company to you inbox for confirmation and to explain hw I will go abt it to me. @ Aduktus,Preacher,UBKTech and all. The company names are; /site (1)thefono.org at New zealand and (2)anzukteachers.com.au at australia. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks to Y'all. Can you send me ur email to forward the mail from the company to you inbox for confirmation and to explain hw I will go abt it to me. @ Aduktus,Preacher,UBKTech and all. The company names are; /site (1)thefono.org at New zealand and (2)anzukteachers.com.au at australia. Thanks......Please Comment
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
deaero:
Hello room, I have an issue at hand now. Can some attend to me. The thing is this I applied to USQ for UG. This morning they sent me a mail asking for me to fill the GTE and financial checklist form. But some of the questions there where troubling.
1.) they asked if I had applied to any country in any of the commo wealth country wch includes UK, Australia, Canada and NZ. In 2011 I had already applied to Canada and I wasn't given under financial reason and sponsor not credible. I don't know what it will cost me if am not honest with the answer but am planing to be.
2.) I have 2 sponsors one is my Uncle the other is my brother but my brothers bank statement is not yet available now as he is expecting some money, I don't know if under SVP they will accept uncle that doesn't reside in Australia as a sponsor( and he has a good financial backing).
Considering the histroy that I had applied with BCIE for QIBT. But I withdrew due to uncle level 3 wahala issue. And also I have quite a space in my Academic as I am planing to do another UG after I had finished from IMSU although I do not have my final transcript. Please someone should Advice on the steps to take so I can be given an offer.
someone please respond to me pls
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
deaero:
someone please respond to me pls
you dont need to tell them. It can affect your admission if you do.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
surveyor1:

you dont need to tell them. It can affect your admission if you do.
won't they eventually find out if they keyed into their data base?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by oluwatobi94: 12:09am On Oct 31, 2014
oluwatobi94:
hello, i just collected my CoE and wish to go for my medicals before applying for visa kindly explain how to pay for my visa application form since i am processing it by myself.. or do you suggest i go through an agent.. my school is resuming on the 17th of November...... please i need your advice..

please i need some1 to advice me
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:59am On Oct 31, 2014
deaero:
won't they eventually find out if they keyed into their data base?
The school doesnt have acess to other countries immigration database.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 3:02am On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=oluwatobi94 post=27596799]

please i need some1 to advice me [/quote

Go along with your money to where you intend submitting d application...vfs office...Go with d exact amount and currency made in 2006 above.
best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 31, 2014
toluene23:
Thanks to Y'all. Can you send me ur email to forward the mail from the company to you inbox for confirmation and to explain hw I will go abt it to me. @ Aduktus,Preacher,UBKTech and all. The company names are; /site (1)thefono.org at New zealand and (2)anzukteachers.com.au at australia. Thanks......Please Comment

I would advise you to either remove or change your details on the said emails and paste them here. That way people will respond to you and someone else can learn from your experience.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 31, 2014
cherries1:

Increased their charges? I must say they are greedy. Zankli hosp ABJ charges 40K for all d tests X-ray inclusive whie they charge 45K + 5k 200 for x-ray at St. Nich

I paid 82,500 (excluding polio vaccine) for I, myself and my 2 kids yesterday, and then an extra 5,200 at St.Nich.

Mine was increased by 3k...and children's fees increased by 2k.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 31, 2014
cherries1:

she can't be granted visa without undergoing chest x-ray & pregnant women are not advised to under x-ray examinations. she will have to wait until she gives birth.

Except the X-ray place has a lead shield, and she is in her 3rd trimester...those are the only exceptions
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2014
This is the mail sent to me from the Company in Australia;they av the interest/intention of takin me
" if u read carefully;dey sent me a "www.immi.gov.au" link attached with dere mail sent to me that I shld visit it to get permit and that I shld contact them as soon as I get it;that they will be happy to discuss your application for employment with anzuk*

To: my mail
Sent: Mon, Oct 6, 2014 22:20 BST
Subject: Application to teach with anzuk*

Hi my Name,

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately it appears you do not currently hold a recognised employment visa for work within Australia. anzuk* are unable to provide work permits or sponsorship to candidates without a valid visa.

Please visit www.immi.gov.au to determine your eligibility for work visa's within Australia. We will be happy to discuss your application for employment with anzuk* if you are successful in attaining a relevant work visa for Australia and encourage you to contact us in due course.

Kind Regards,

Kim O'Hara | Resource Manager
anzuk* Teachers
t. 
"Internationally recognised as a leader in Educational Recruitment"

Advice please on step to take/what to do.I will soon paste the second mail from the second company in New Zealand
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2014
The Second Mail Here
This is the second mail from New Zealand.what's ur Advice or what do you think I can do on it now...I don't wnt to miss this chances

To: I deleted this
Sent: Wed, Oct 8, 2014 02:26 BST
Subject: Re: The Fono

Hi James,
I need to see your work permit for New Zealand.

Best wishes

Anthony

> *Date: *Mon, 29 Sep 2014 10:29:51 +1300
> *To: *i deleted this>
> *Subject: *The Fono
>
> Greetings,
>
> Thank you for your interest in the Receptionist role at The Fono –
> Central. Attached is a position description together with an application
> form (in Word and Open Office).
>
> If you think the position is right for you, complete an Application Form
> by typing into the boxes then email it back to me.
>
> For more information on the Fono see www.thefono.org>
> With best wishes
> Anthony
I've done all the necessary thgs here.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2014
toluene23:
The Second Mail Here
This is the second mail from New Zealand.what's ur Advice or what do you think I can do on it now...I don't wnt to miss this chances

To: I deleted this
Sent: Wed, Oct 8, 2014 02:26 BST
Subject: Re: The Fono

Hi James,
I need to see your work permit for New Zealand.

Best wishes

Anthony

> *Date: *Mon, 29 Sep 2014 10:29:51 +1300
> *To: *i deleted this>
> *Subject: *The Fono
>
> Greetings,
>
> Thank you for your interest in the Receptionist role at The Fono –
> Central. Attached is a position description together with an application
> form (in Word and Open Office).
>
> If you think the position is right for you, complete an Application Form
> by typing into the boxes then email it back to me.
>
> For more information on the Fono see www.thefono.org>
> With best wishes
> Anthony
I've done all the necessary thgs here.

The two companies and everyone contributing to your case here are still saying just thesame thing: YOU NEED A VISA. simple! I suppose only you can identify the one you want and how to go about it can be handled here with the help of others. Stop the anxiety pls. Calm down friend and do what is needful. Go to the OZ/NZ websites and identify the visa you can qualify for and then come back here for how to go abt it.
Note-If you have the right visa, there are pretty many jobs for you to pick from in OZ/NZ, so dont be scared at all. Just get your visa WITH WORK PERMIT and better jobs you ll get self than these ones.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2014
@Aduktus;Is there any means of Convicing them for my Sponsoring.?coz of my Financial Status now
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2014
toluene23:
@Aduktus;Is there any means of Convicing them for my Sponsoring.?coz of my Financial Status now

I believe the first thing you need to do is find out how you can get Visa to Australia with the right to work, those responses are typical responses, every employer by law mandated to ascertain the migration status of all its employees.

Even if you are onshore they will still ask and verify your visa status before considering you for employment. Just goto http://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/Work.aspx and look for a Visa that match your profile and think of how to apply for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.