Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (31819 Views)

Poll: Who 'deserves' the front seat

Girlfriend: 66% (145 votes)
Best friend.: 33% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by crazyT(m): 2:01am On Jan 11, 2008
My friend in the front sit of course, mind you he is new in town and we have so many catch-ups to do. If my girl is sensible enough, she will allow us to sit in front in other to chat and scream about Arsenal FC and Real Madrid grin grin grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 11, 2008
I observed there is no place for "anyone" in the poll. When i drive my wife will sit in front, its just that simple.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 11, 2008
davidylan:

I observed there is no place for "anyone" in the poll. When i drive my wife will sit in front, its just that simple.

whatever, that's what he says now. . , when his "beer" buddy comes, within a minute, he'll tell his wife to get to the back seat, kia kia tongue
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 11, 2008
toyinrayo:

whatever, that's what he says now. . , when his "beer" buddy comes, within a minute, he'll tell his wife to get to the back seat, kia kia tongue

see this woman i left alone to read her books? shocked Is this the library?

Maybe i'll tell you to go to the back seat eh grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 11, 2008
davidylan:

see this woman i left alone to read her books? shocked Is this the library?

Maybe i'll tell you to go to the back seat eh grin

LOL. . . you're not serious sef.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by babadee(m): 3:02am On Jan 11, 2008
seat na seat, whoever sits first!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by aloib(f): 3:06am On Jan 11, 2008
shud this be an issue? undecided

ohh well, def i'll sit by the front seat, but if he goes there 1st/, nothing spoil,
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by DarkNight1(m): 5:21am On Jan 11, 2008
Best Friend sits up front.
Shawty's got the back seat.

Wifey - front always.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2008
From the responses here, it would appear a lot of guys are more concerned about not upsetting their "best friends", than about pleasing their girlfriends / spouses.

I wonder why.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2008
beyond being a gentleman, there are certain advantages to letting your (very fine) chick sit in front.

case 1: you run into a check point or offend the law - u get off easier when she begins to smile and plead on your behalf, or give them some sloppy story abt y u did it. better still she can cry. if she's at the back, they wont take her seriously either.

case 2: traffic jam. imagine ur babe is really fine, the guy u want to 'chance' on her side of traffic is so busy staring he doesnt know when u overtake him!

case 3: anywhere else - u get better service because they dont want to disgrace u in front of your girl, long or short haul!

how's that for pluses?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2008
Iceblue, I like your scenarios! smiley

My girlfriend's more than just a pretty face though, she has a brain too, one of the reasons she's in my life. cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by zheroes(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2008
i remember going to a club with my friend, meanwhile my girlfriend was there already, when we were through despite he sat in front when we came, he didnt need me to tell him his tenancy in front had expired when my girlfriend was around, he instantly became the landlord at the back when we were ready to leave. sometimes when guys put girlfriends at the back it helps achieve negative results like:
1[b]. when his other girlfriends see the chick behind he can very well deny that the girl is his bestfriends girlfriend or just a casual friend, that makes the two timing more successful.[/b]

the scenerio am talking about is a girlfriend you intend to get married to. from my personal experiences if my best friend stays in front at the expense of any girlfriend of mine then she means little or nothing to me, although opinions vary, some girls and guys see it as no big deal, but i guess i do because such  so called best friends tend to steal precious time meant for the wify in the event they get married, they hang out leaving the lady in the home alone and in some cases the husband begins to discuss certain sensitive issues with his so called best friend, but what do i say, hang on to whatever works best for you and your relationship.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2008
Siena:

Iceblue, I like your scenarios! smiley

My girlfriend's more than just a pretty face though, she has a brain too, one of the reasons she's in my life. cool

grin thanks. but u know it works successfully if she does have a brain. it's only in the last instance she doesnt need to use her brain for more than chewing gum. but point is, it's why we're called the better half LOL
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Iranoladun(f): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2008
Of course I'll sit in the front with my husband. However, I remember when we were engaged and his sister sat in the front sit while we were going on a long journey; I held it against her for a very long time and from that day it gave me a lot of insight to the kind of sister she is. Fiancee/Wife sits in the front every other person sit at the back unless Fiancee/wife offer the front sit, period
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by obyann(f): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2008
Any body can sit any where. no big deal
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yemmydavid(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2008
how about those ladies thay will seat in front and put their legs on d dash board.
they cant seat in front of my car o
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by kinol: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2008
Because of Police, I will prefer my girlfriend to be in the front seat. I notice that Policemen do not disturb  much once they see female in the front seat but if it is born to born, they stop you at every check point.

If it is a journey/travel sort of, I will rather prefer the back seat.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by spoilt(f): 2:51am On Jan 12, 2008
are there still mother inlaws that jostle for front seat? shocked
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Outstrip(f): 3:29am On Jan 12, 2008
Even if she isn't your girlfriend, she's a lady, she sits in front. The fact that she is your girlfriend is even amazing. I can't believe that it's even an issue.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by theboy0808(m): 5:08am On Jan 12, 2008
Anyone  grin grin grin grin
*please don't crucify me*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Dosman(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2008
Please can anybody try to epain the importance of front seat in a car as I am very surprised to see people throwing out to this topic?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by zheroes(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2008
Dosman:

Please can anybody try to epain the importance of front seat in a car as I am very surprised to see people throwing out to this topic?
1. when you where younger(2-8yrs) , what did you do when dad kept you behind? you stood at the back so you could see what was happening in front and probably so you could be seen.
2. try driving a car or your car from the back seat, i guess it gives a clue of the importance of front seat.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by saucekid(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2008
like i said b4 ,i'm still saying
who seats in front na my dog,gaot and grand mama grin grin grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Iranoladun(f): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2008
saucekid:

like i said before ,i'm still saying
who seats in front na my dog,gaot and grand mama grin grin grin

I'm sure you do not have a girl friend or a wife shocked
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by saucekid(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2008
now this is the reply i've been waiting for

will you be my galfriend?
*i never reach to get wife*
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by babycool(f): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2008
This is common sense, every girl want to be treated special, please it is always better to always offer her the front sit even if you dont like to

*praying in your mind that she will decline* grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by cybersleek(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2008
It don't really matter, but i would prefer my girl sits in front so that i can touch her and kiss her and hold her whilst driving! dig! i no fit shag my friend now,
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by rockiedink(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2008
saucekid:

now this is the reply i've been waiting for

will you be my galfriend?
*i never reach to get wife*
pulling on my ear and shaking my headSaucekid! Saucekid!! Saucekid!!!how many times I call you?

I wanna ask; is there any reward for sitting in the front?like say dem dey take am collect money for bank
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2008
saucekid! not to mention the ALREADY STATED fact that the lady is VERY MARRIED! abi you wan become assistant husband?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by rockiedink(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2008
iceblue:

saucekid! not to mention the ALREADY STATED fact that the lady is VERY MARRIED! abi you wan become assistant husband?

thank you o iceblue. help me tell my friend wey no wan hear word.

@saucekid
when yawa gas, no come nairaland come call any of us o!!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by grabdbull: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2008
The best friend should have sufficient regards for me as a person and give my Girlfriend the front seat. He no suppose dey drag seat with my girl.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by princekay1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2008
i prefer my "pussy" in front. dont u know u could hav a 'blow' while driving if she sits very close to u in the front seat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.