Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156496 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by glandy(f): 8:32am On May 25, 2016
Hi everyone.. Am new here.. Hoping to mk new friends
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:52am On May 25, 2016
glandy:
You are welcome on board.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:53am On May 25, 2016
glandy:
what friends do you want to make?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sophiaabba(f): 8:00pm On May 27, 2016
Hi everyone, am a newbie Looking forward to make good friends esp in akwa ibom state
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kc1990(f): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello I'm new
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
undecided
Berlyn
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ebunluv(f): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2016
DExplorer1.what is ur own
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by scopy14(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is oluwaseun am new here, looking forward to meet sexy ladies
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Winnelyn(f): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
undecided
Berlyn
yea
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:
yea
why you dey stubborn na sad , ok what do you want me to do ? we need you , i need a fine girl in the campaign
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Winnelyn(f): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
judeefcc:
why you dey stubborn na sad , ok what do you want me to do ? we need you , i need a fine girl in the campaign

have u forgotten so soon u once called me 'ugly' embarassed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

i didn't ooooo not like them liss cheesy , i dey serious, i done send plenty people to talk to you , sorry about the past cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by o2cares: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sign up and use your [url]yemiwo.com[/url] account daily to win Airtime Everyday
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

i dont want your number or pin oooo , i no even wan send you pm, just #mnga on your signature and your support then wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

Error of judgement

Prolly done in the heat of the moment cry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Winnelyn(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
judeefcc:
i didn't ooooo not like them liss cheesy , i dey serious, i done send plenty people to talk to you , sorry about the past cool

lol its nothing i didn't take it to heart ... Cuz i know i am not lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ObinnaVal93(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hi Evri One..Am New On Dis Forum
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by oladejiseun: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2016
MATTERS OF THE HEART. We all need someone to talk to, share our problems with. Join our chatroom and u will be glad u did.https:///Ed0XaxSWCoRC6TAkCZ68IQ
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Hi! New here also
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kalatium(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. I want to make some friends
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ItsTutsi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ItsTutsi(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hey,watsup everyone? im Nasir Ahmed,straight up from zamfara state even tho i was born in Congo,Brazzaville,a graduate of university of east Africa(Tanzania),specialized in accounting and finance,so hopefully ill be coming back home in a week..i have been a ghost follower for awhile till i decided to open an account today,in the hopes of getting to meet new friends and hopefully even a wife,cuz u can never know smiley grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by austine4real(m): 6:17am On May 12, 2017
sirhedath:
Hi cuties...I'm new here. Kindly show some love grin
Happy birthday to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.