₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,662,799 members, 3,113,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 September 2016 at 09:34 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (103300 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2012
Neftanga:

I wAs bAnNeD tOdAY bY pYgUrU fOr tElLiNg tHe oP oF a PaRtIcUlAr tOpIc pErTaInInG tO aN OeDiPuS cOmPlEx sCeNaRiO tO " gO gEt a BoYfRiEnD".mAy I aDd tHaT I qUoTeD tHe pOsT bEfOrE I tYpEd mY oPiNiOn.
I wOuLd lIkE tO kNoW wHy!!

pyguru banned Neftanga for http://www.nairaland.com/1046395/gal-attracted-dad-please#12158144. Ban expires at Today at 08:02:25 AM
Please use this link to post complains next time. www.nairaland.com/639119

pyguru is the anti spamming robot. It recognizes a sequence of words or numbers or links that are repeatedly posted especially by scammers or bloggers. It must have mistaken your post as spam. Sorry about that.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2012
Tenderly1: hi everybody am new here and... emmm i dnt know what i will write next hmmmm.,...wareva mehn am ouratt hei.*hehehehehe*
Welcome.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by slimyem: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yemi bawo ni? You sef new. LOL
yes o!!
I wasn't welcome when i joined NL so i'm here to take my welcome.
I hope there'll be a welcoming party though...cheesycheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2012
See ow you guys just succeded in sca ter ring this thread!na wa ooooo
*nigerians scatter scatter,everyting jaga jaga

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by omotola1(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by omotola1(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2012
Hmmn... Charity begins @ Nairaland.
These are thesame pple that will lead Nigeria one day o.
Scattering spirit in vogue here...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sijo01(f): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2012
I yamm new here o... How do i mak frnds, post new topic, yab pipo, etc
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2012
slimyem: yes o!!
I wasn't welcome when i joined NL so i'm here to take my welcome.
I hope there'll be a welcoming party though...cheesycheesy
I really do hope we can share some puff puff here grin
Besides, SKillz shouldn't be the only one to welcome newbies, the oldies can help him too. I volunteer undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2012
omotola1: Hmmn... Charity begins @ Nairaland.
These are thesame pple that will lead Nigeria one day o.
Scattering spirit in vogue here...
Dude, start your charity by welcoming newbies.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2012
This must be Mrs. Eedris.

Hi, can I snatch you from Mr. Jaga-Jaga crooner?
pearl~hapi:
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
you sound like an oldbie grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2012
Sijo01: I yamm new here o... How do i mak frnds, post new topic, yab pipo, etc
Personal text: A step ahead of you!
Time registered: December 31, 2010
Time spent online: 1month & 10 days
Signature: The last thing i will do is to engage on an e-fight with you!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by buklan: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2012
hi everyone. im new too sad tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2012
@sexkillz, how can I give online slap? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2012
[quote autholr=xynerise]
you sound like an oldbie grin[/quote]lólz SMH
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Detonatorrex(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2012
I'm new and nairaland is hard to use
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2012
buklan: no doubt. this is definately mrs edris grin
lolz•una no well oooo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2012
Detonator-rex:
I'm new and nairaland is hard to use
What issues are you having pls? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2012
buklan: hi everyone. im new too sad tongue
Time registered: July 08, 2012
Time spent online: 4hours & 3 minutes

Welcome dude! Behave yourself in accordance to the rules. Don't insult your elders grin and post with proper English. Enjoy your time on the Romance section.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: What issues are you having pls? smiley
sexkills can you believe thaat up till now I still do not. hunderstand how to use d symbols and change colours and also write in bold letters•can you help?am actually serious
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sijo01(f): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Personal text: A step ahead of you!
Time registered: December 31, 2010
Time spent online: 1month & 10 days
Signature: The last thing i will do is to engage on an e-fight with you!

where did you get those info from??..... Welcome jare n cut d long tori short.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
sexkills can you believe thaat up till now I still do not. hunderstand how to use d symbols and change colours and also write in bold letters•can you help?am actually serious
What action do you want to perform exactly?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2012
Sijo01:

where did you get those info from??..... Welcome jare n cut d long tori short.
Somebody ask how to do e-slap i laugh am. E bi like say you need am. Abi?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Detonatorrex(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: What issues are you having pls? smiley
first of all,i don't understand how to add smilies,bolden words and all that
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: What action do you want to perform exactly?
I don't know how to use the symbols even tho I know wat dey stand for![Cry laff tongue out errrrm confused and the oders]and den I don't know how to chañge colours to green red or all d oders
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2012
Please am new here too, my question is-how do I explore and behave myself.
Thanks in advance.
D-Explorer:

Time registered: July 08, 2012
Time spent online: 4hours & 3 minutes

Welcome dude! Behave yourself in accordance to the rules. Don't insult your elders grin and post with proper English. Enjoy your time on the Romance section.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2012
I was thinking of using my jobless hours to welcome new members. THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2012
You sef need e-slap?
dont8: Please am new here too, my question is-how do I explore and behave myself.
Thanks in advance.
Personal text: dont hate,one love keeps us 2gether
YIM: ay_jubby@yahoo.com
Time registered:February 20, 2008
Time spent online: 16days & 5 hours
Signature: A candle losses nothing by lighting another.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
are u using a phone or pc?

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (115) (Reply)

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2016 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.