Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156497 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2012
Neftanga:

I wAs bAnNeD tOdAY bY pYgUrU fOr tElLiNg tHe oP oF a PaRtIcUlAr tOpIc pErTaInInG tO aN OeDiPuS cOmPlEx sCeNaRiO tO " gO gEt a BoYfRiEnD".mAy I aDd tHaT I qUoTeD tHe pOsT bEfOrE I tYpEd mY oPiNiOn.
I wOuLd lIkE tO kNoW wHy!!

pyguru banned Neftanga for https://www.nairaland.com/1046395/gal-attracted-dad-please#12158144. Ban expires at Today at 08:02:25 AM
Please use this link to post complains next time. www.nairaland.com/639119

pyguru is the anti spamming robot. It recognizes a sequence of words or numbers or links that are repeatedly posted especially by scammers or bloggers. It must have mistaken your post as spam. Sorry about that.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2012
Tenderly1: hi everybody am new here and... emmm i dnt know what i will write next hmmmm.,...wareva mehn am ouratt hei.*hehehehehe*
Welcome.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by slimyem: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yemi bawo ni? You sef new. LOL
yes o!!
I wasn't welcome when i joined NL so i'm here to take my welcome.
I hope there'll be a welcoming party though...cheesycheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2012
See ow you guys just succeded in sca ter ring this thread!na wa ooooo
*nigerians scatter scatter,everyting jaga jaga

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by omotola1(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by omotola1(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2012
Hmmn... Charity begins @ Nairaland.
These are thesame pple that will lead Nigeria one day o.
Scattering spirit in vogue here...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sijo01(f): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2012
I yamm new here o... How do i mak frnds, post new topic, yab pipo, etc
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2012
slimyem: yes o!!
I wasn't welcome when i joined NL so i'm here to take my welcome.
I hope there'll be a welcoming party though...cheesycheesy
I really do hope we can share some puff puff here grin
Besides, SKillz shouldn't be the only one to welcome newbies, the oldies can help him too. I volunteer undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2012
omotola1: Hmmn... Charity begins @ Nairaland.
These are thesame pple that will lead Nigeria one day o.
Scattering spirit in vogue here...
Dude, start your charity by welcoming newbies.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2012
This must be Mrs. Eedris.

Hi, can I snatch you from Mr. Jaga-Jaga crooner?
pearl~hapi:
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
you sound like an oldbie grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2012
Sijo01: I yamm new here o... How do i mak frnds, post new topic, yab pipo, etc
Personal text: A step ahead of you!
Time registered: December 31, 2010
Time spent online: 1month & 10 days
Signature: The last thing i will do is to engage on an e-fight with you!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by buklan: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2012
hi everyone. im new too sad tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2012
@sexkillz, how can I give online slap? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2012
[quote autholr=xynerise]
you sound like an oldbie grin[/quote]lólz SMH
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Detonatorrex(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2012
I'm new and nairaland is hard to use
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2012
buklan: no doubt. this is definately mrs edris grin
lolz•una no well oooo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2012
Detonator-rex:
I'm new and nairaland is hard to use
What issues are you having pls? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2012
buklan: hi everyone. im new too sad tongue
Time registered: July 08, 2012
Time spent online: 4hours & 3 minutes

Welcome dude! Behave yourself in accordance to the rules. Don't insult your elders grin and post with proper English. Enjoy your time on the Romance section.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: What issues are you having pls? smiley
sexkills can you believe thaat up till now I still do not. hunderstand how to use d symbols and change colours and also write in bold letters•can you help?am actually serious
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sijo01(f): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Personal text: A step ahead of you!
Time registered: December 31, 2010
Time spent online: 1month & 10 days
Signature: The last thing i will do is to engage on an e-fight with you!

where did you get those info from??..... Welcome jare n cut d long tori short.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
sexkills can you believe thaat up till now I still do not. hunderstand how to use d symbols and change colours and also write in bold letters•can you help?am actually serious
What action do you want to perform exactly?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2012
Sijo01:

where did you get those info from??..... Welcome jare n cut d long tori short.
Somebody ask how to do e-slap i laugh am. E bi like say you need am. Abi?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Detonatorrex(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: What issues are you having pls? smiley
first of all,i don't understand how to add smilies,bolden words and all that
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: What action do you want to perform exactly?
I don't know how to use the symbols even tho I know wat dey stand for![Cry laff tongue out errrrm confused and the oders]and den I don't know how to chañge colours to green red or all d oders
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2012
Please am new here too, my question is-how do I explore and behave myself.
Thanks in advance.
D-Explorer:

Time registered: July 08, 2012
Time spent online: 4hours & 3 minutes

Welcome dude! Behave yourself in accordance to the rules. Don't insult your elders grin and post with proper English. Enjoy your time on the Romance section.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2012
I was thinking of using my jobless hours to welcome new members. THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2012
You sef need e-slap?
dont8: Please am new here too, my question is-how do I explore and behave myself.
Thanks in advance.
Personal text: dont hate,one love keeps us 2gether
YIM: ay_jubby@yahoo.com
Time registered:February 20, 2008
Time spent online: 16days & 5 hours
Signature: A candle losses nothing by lighting another.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
are u using a phone or pc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.