Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156494 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2012
Me i dey new here o grin MAKe una welcome me..

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
are u using a phone or pc?
both at diff times[eeerm but I use my fone mor]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
@pearl. You mean like this? grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise: @pearl. You mean like this? grin
be serious jare!and whr is d sexkills I asked a kweshion?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
both at diff times[eeerm but I use my fone mor]
click on colour first before typing then select ur colour. It will load. between "[colour6600] and [colour] write ur post. cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
This thread was created for a purpose. I won't allow anyone derail that purpose. Old members who have no help to offer newer members may do well to stay the hell off this thread. This thread is not for jokes, nor chatting. I have hidden some irrelevant comments, but i may have to place a ban on anyone who feels the urgent need to further derail. . . Pls, i beg una, act accordingly.

Pearl and detonator, I'll be right back.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Emmy9ite(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
This thread has been derailed a lot. It is for newbiez not old folks. Lets stay on topic plz ! angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: This thread was created for a purpose. I won't allow anyone derail that purpose. Old members who have to help to offer newer members may do well to stay the hell off this thread. This thread is not for jokes, nor chatting. I have hidden some irrelevant comments, but i may have to place a ban on anyone who feels the urgent need to further derail. . . Pls, i beg una, act accordingly.

I have given pearls her answer so thank me later cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
I have given pearls her answer so thank me later cool
Thank you
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: This thread was created for a purpose. I won't allow anyone derail that purpose. Old members who have to help to offer newer members may do well to stay the hell off this thread. This thread is not for jokes, nor chatting. I have hidden some irrelevant comments, but i may have to place a ban on anyone who feels the urgent need to further derail. . . Pls, i beg una, act accordingly.

Hey dude, explain the bolded. Is it against the purpose of this thread if an oldie welcomes a newbie.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: Thank you
u are welcome bro cool.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
As the Honourable Minister of Romance and Sexuality, I hereby welcome all the newbies to this cocoon of cyclic redundancy! grin

And please, do not call me a flirt! I am not a flirt. angry It's just my portfolio! grin

Stay cool! cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
fluid26: As the Honourable Minister of Romance and Sexuality, I hereby welcome all the newbies to this cocoon of cyclic redundancy! grin

And please, do not call me a flirt! I am not a flirt. angry It's just my portfolio! grin

Stay cool! cool
this one miss road? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
Xynerise tel me more about diz thrend
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dj hack: Xynerise tel me more about diz thrend
thrend? You mean fashion trend? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hey dude, explain the bolded. Is it against the purpose of this thread if an oldie welcomes a newbie.
Pls do not get me wrong. The purpose of this thread is for old members to welcome and help out new members. But we have old members derailing the thread with irrelevant comments and questions. That is all we should be against.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: Pls do not get me wrong. The purpose of this thread is for old members to welcome and help out new members. But we have old members derailing the thread with irrelevant comments and questions. That is all we should be against.
Got the picture! Ku ise
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Emmy9ite(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
I just banned the Pyguru, u can now spam is you want...hehe
Na play o cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
Bien venue nouveau membres grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
Emmy9ite: I just banned the Pyguru, u can now spam is you want...hehe
Na play o cheesy
who dey follow this one play? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cstan(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
really nice and fun to be here...am new here 2! smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
click on colour first before typing then select ur colour. It will load. between "[colour6600] and [colour] write ur post. cool
thankz big bro
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Emmy9ite(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
who dey follow this one play? undecided
who make you class monitor? Nobody qo pay you o lol..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
this one miss road? undecided

dude, don't patronize me. I'm not the type.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
pearl~hapi:
thankz big bro
anytime baby cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.