Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan (32063 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Agrees To Meet Boko Haram Leader One-on-one / President Jonathan Agrees To Fire Stella Oduah And Recover The N255m - / Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
[size=20pt]GEJ - A LISTENING PRESIDENT. [/size]
THE MAN OF THE MASSES, even though I supported and Still hope the N5000 should be rolled out. Thank you for listening to the poor people. May they remain poor and meek for their reward is in Heaven.
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
[size=28pt]Retardeen Jonathan - Act first think Later

What a Moronn[/size]
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by Dopefiend(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dis president use style get smal sense sha smiley
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by iykak47: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
bros856: Nairalanders, What is the meaning of Democracy if you guys feel the President GEJ shouldn't listen to the peolple and change his mind on issues that is unacceptable to us Nigerians. If he refuses to change his decision same Nigerians will say he is as heartless as Sani Abacha. GEJ's decisions to change his mind at the wills of his people is the true meaning of democracy in action. Una dey fall my hand too much ooo!!! if you don't know ask before you write stuff, because some people na follow follow on threads.
follow follow no be small.
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
PStylish:

I was eagerly expecting your id.iotic reply. 419 oshi.
Getting to know you were eagerly waiting for my words of Wisdom makes me wanna do more to increase your IQ from 3% to -97% if you know warra mean. Pro-Poverty Nematode!
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by UyiIredia(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Good idea. I hope he goes ahead with this plan.
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by lockedOut: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
if the president should reverse this policy then i think sanusi should either tender his resignation or better still the president should sack him.
To be truthful the president is not an economist and if he has appointed sanusi to be his adviser and sanusi gives such advice on tax payers money then he should find himself another job.
Anyways good one by the president for reversing the policy.....ehm ehm can we have the same reversal for the yeye number plates?
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by masterkey11: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
grin passing by
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by bros856: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
Thanks so much Mr President GEJ for listening to the the cry of your people and reverse some decisions, this is DEMOCRACY working in Nigeria. Don't mind some confused Nigerains who do not know their left or right but write nonsense against you. Carry on your good work and listen always to the people you are saving. You are a true XTIAN!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by FLYFIRE(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
1025: i know this jonathan is never to be taken serious at any time. january this year, he told us that there was no going back but he later came down to 97 and this time around again, he said there was no going back on N5000 note but he is going back now.
the other time he disbanded the super eagles and immediately ppl shouted at him, he changed. instead of behaving like this, the wise thing would be to think very well and make the right consultations before coming to the public to announce.
You sniff glue ni. Isnt that a sign of strenght when you listen to others to make them happy?
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
ifyegede:

Another ethnic bigot on the loose.

Retardeed retardeen!
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by adelss4u: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
Wow! This is great and a very good news. Finally I can feel like I ve a leader that can listen to my own side on policies.

If only GEJ can continue like this by making his case while we (the common people) make ours and weigh the two sides and take a decision in the general good of the people no body will dare criticize him.

Mr. President pls continue dis way, u will find out that most of the masses that criticize you only want u to be the best president this nation has ever had. We voted for u and we will stand by u if only u work in our interest n u push those sycophants that surround u aside and talk directly to the people. There is no force (except GOD) that can unseat a popular leader, if u are popular with the masses no opposition will want to dare u, look @ fashola in lagos.

We are praying for u and are ready to forget past disappointments so we forge ahead together with u as our leader.

Lead us aright n u will forever be fulfilled as a person.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by crackhouse(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
acidtalk: I earlier called for Nigerians of all ages, tribe and religion to unite and kick against the introduction of the note. Weeks later Dino Melaye led others to Abuja (CBN headquaters ) to kick against it and now we have victory on our side.

View the thread below -

https://www.nairaland.com/1030089/why-n5000-note-should-kickedi
abeg make we hear word. Who is Dino Melaye? Who told u he was the one that got it reversed? Nigerians did and not Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by tpapi: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
1025: i know this jonathan is never to be taken serious at any time. january this year, he told us that there was no going back but he later came down to 97 and this time around again, he said there was no going back on N5000 note but he is going back now.
the other time he disbanded the super eagles and immediately ppl shouted at him, he changed. instead of behaving like this, the wise thing would be to think very well and make the right consultations before coming to the public to announce.
dat is y he is a democrat n not a dictator dat u wud av luv him 2 b
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by Elueme: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
That is why it is democracy.. Which one you want ? If he dudn't listen you will be the first to shout autocracy, dictatorial . When he listens to a popular voice, he's not to be taken serious.. You are as confused as you are.
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by yeye4live(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
9ce 2read dis,I hope it stays dis way,make gari price no go up abeg
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by cristog120: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
there is no idea brought before the federal executive council that anyone there will have the gut to object because they are all afraid of the unknown.this is the only way to say know to it when the public cries out against it.i feel the pains of mr president.im still enjoying my 24hrs power supply for weeks now since i was born over 30yrs now.this country is difficult to govern especially when you sit with people that are loyal to those who nominated them to positions than their main boss.
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by portbellohermit(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
emilyone: who stole his thinking cap initially?
our presy seems to talk before his medulla sends the signal to his tongue. i dont blame him,he does not know that the price of beans that is enjoyed with G••i.
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by barikay: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
what is wrong with him listening to the people? Do u mean after consultation he should ignor all other opinion and advice?
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by ayox2003: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
Good one by GEJ unlike OBJ who would just have gone ahead with anything.

Frawzey
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by pomohs(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
good, listen to voice of the people.
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by wellmax(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
GEJ refuses to change his mind.....Nigerians complain
GEJ changes his mind....................Nigerians complain
HABA..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by gidjah(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
We tnk God he has a listening ear, though its nt gd for ldr to talk n go bak weakly on it,nxt time let bros J cnsult wt d House first , this is hw its done in europe, we nd to grow out of sit tight ldrshp style, it wnt help us out in Africa,all d same gd luck to Mr pres.
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by bigdoo: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
I SIMPLY LOVE WHAT THE PRESIDENT HAS DONE. HE SHOULD BE COMMENDED AND NOT CONDEMNED. GREAT MOVE, MR PRESIDENT.
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by tpapi: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
lacasa: Better Mr Retardeen

Now next u should do is revert ϯo N65 angry
r u related to joseph in d bible
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by Aussie(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
It is a pity that some senseless people are praising and thanking GEJ here, over wat? He is not a listening president and he does not have any wisdom. If the NASS had not stepped in, je wuld have gone head with the unpopular pilicy. Or were the NASS memebers sponsored by a class in Lagos to reject this policy?
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by johnnyhandsom(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
k2039: [size=18pt]MY PRESIDENT DOESNT HAVE A MIND OF HIS OWN.

YOU ARE NOT FIT TO GOVERN THIS NATION

YOU CANT STAND FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN,WHAT A WEAK PRESIDENT YOU ARE.[/size]

go hug transformer!
Re: Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan by johnnyhandsom(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
1025:

u are as good as our president. in my place, we sh-i-t before cleaning our back door so in any area where ppl clean their back-doors before shi-tting, something must be wrong there.
you don't announce these things and tell us no going back before consultations. you must do the right consultations and when u speak, as a president, ur words are bonds. when u start talking anyhow and reversing things anyhow, nobody will ever take u serious.

who gives a crap what you think now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.