Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2399104 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2018
I am ashamed of all of u

Even if u think dat okorocha is not doing fine which is not true

Y not pick on only okorocha and live IMO people out of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2018
What is so special in making of Okorocha's smart trees? Nothing so difficult in the components which is solar panels, inverters, batteries, wifi transmitters, speakers, concrete and metal works. What is special about the finished products? Everything is so special and it should be replicated in other Nigerian cities.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Abagworo:
Owerri has no traffic signs . give me the contract to supply and install traffic signs and modern street lamps on every street in imo state

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2018
Painful but the harsh truth cheesy

macjive01:
The Major problem with Rochas and his development, is lack of planning.

No detailed plan before embarking on any work.

Rochas travels and sights a piece of structure, once he gets back to Owerri, he assembles his local contractor and demands the monument, feature be replicated in the state.

Now, consider the giant lamppost he is erecting aside the roads. They are so big , their bases take up most of the walk way ( pedestrian walkway)
such that people are having to now walk on the road to evade the post . Essentially , when the sideways are to be properly constructed , the pillar and maybe the post will have to go - another waste of scarce fund by Rochas.

Schools: Rochas undoubted reconstructed a few decent schools in mostly owerri, and build over 100- 300 primary school in electrol ward ( at various stages of abandonment) . Imagine if this was properly planned ?
27 Standard school could have been built. one in each local governement, with exisiting schools, given a decent facelift, paint and ceiling and roofing .

Hospital: Imagine embarking on building 27 General hospitals ? That would have produce one standard western standard hospital. Rebuilt the Univeristy teaching hospital. And the a Nursing college.

Roads: why build 6 lane roads, when many major road within the state , even owerri is still in shambles. makes absolutely no sense.

Ugly monuments- see the Aka chi, a waste of resources. abandoned, becos if was not planned. no after thought of what it would be , how to commercialize it etc.

The only point i will not take away from Rochas, would be the expansion of the state capital, which is simply done by building roads ( very very substandard roads to connect areas of the state . same could have been replicated in the other towns in the state orlu and okigwe to help spurn developement in those areas too.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by USAbabe(f): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2018
IgboticGirl:
I am ashamed of all of u

Even if u think dat okorocha is not doing fine which is not true

Y not pick on only okorocha and live IMO people out of it

i am more ashamed of them dan u

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2018
IgboticGirl:

U see y Igbo girls don't like to marry Igbo boys because they are stupid

See how they are disgracing Igbo land ..wat is wrong with Igbo people self. U can never see ekiti person insult osun state , but our old Igbo men are disgracing them self idiot

Nne, stop replying Chino. Whenever someone goes saying nonsense about Imo State, just know it's that societal deviant.

He has been exposed on Enugu thread, so everyone avoids him...now he's bringing his madness to Imo thread because we still reply his senseless comments here.

Avoid him and he will creep out of this thread in frustration

Mind you, he has many monikers.

Much as he has many monikers, you can detect him easily due to his choice of unprintable words.

Chino is one of those mad people that aren't roaring yet grin

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2018
SoNature:

My father is useless and hopeless deviant

If you say so. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2018
SUNST0RM:
Owerri has no traffic signs . give me the contract to supply and install traffic signs and modern street lamps on every street in imo state

So many people are waiting for that stage to submit proposal. For now they are still rounding up the road works.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2018
SoNature:

Nne, stop replying Chino. Whenever someone goes saying nonsense about Imo State, just know it's that societal deviant.

He has been exposed on Enugu thread, so everyone avoids him...now he's bringing his madness to Imo thread because we still reply his senseless comments here.

Much as he has many monikers, you can detect him easily due to his choice of unprintable words.

this is not a laughing matter .. is heart breaking

look at all development in other tribe and Igbos has noting and some fools are still badmouthing Okorocha

when will Igbos has sence
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2018
SoNature:

i am fro

what is wrong ??

what is really wrong with Igbos in terms of reasoning

look at how they are developing other tribes but they are only building hotels in their own state instead of schools and industries

i am tired of all this shit
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2018
IgboticGirl:

look at all development in other tribe and has noting and some fools are still badmouthing Okorocha

why equate igbos with a person that uses countless monikers to cause disaffection?are you not aware it is one person?

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2018
is only Igbos that call there places village and call other place that is not in Igbo land city
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2018
IgboticGirl:
is only Igbos that call there places village and call other place that is not in Igbo land city
not sure what that has to do with the moniker you are always replying or how that intrinsicly reduces development to an area.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2018
i am tired of defending them

they way they argue makes me sick
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2018
IgboticGirl:

look at all development in other tribe and Igbos has noting and some fools are still badmouthing Okorocha

To whom much is given, much should be expected.

Rochas rode to power on so much hope, promise and razzmatazz, he was hyped out of proportion.

Given that Imo state is so much blessed with resources and brains, Imo should be chasing Lagos. But Rochas, being the criminal he is, chose to muddle everything up for his own fraudulent benefit. He broke Imo State open for his purpose of looting the treasury.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2018
y are Igbos soo angry that Okorocha is in APc? y

atleast he will be getting information about apc for us, but some stupid Igbos with small brain are still angry dat y

must every body be pdp....what has igbos gain in pdp since
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2018
You are such an idiotic bastard. So macjive and many others are also one person? The day your pictures is exposed here is the day you shall commit suicide. Just watch it. Useless old fool.

[s]
asha80:
why equate igbos with a person that uses countless monikers to cause disaffection?are you not aware it is one person?
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2018
IgboticGirl:

look at all development in other tribe and has noting and some fools are still badmouthing Okorocha

Mbanu. Don't be emotional about it; we are a sensible people.

People that criticize Okorocha have genuine reasons for doing so. Yes, that man can never defend his Igboness before other tribes....it's a big problem to have such mole as a leader.

You have a moniker, IgboticGirl, that's probably because you are proud of who you are. Okorocha is not a proud Igbo man...quote me anywhere.

Ekweremadu, Abaribe, and Nnia Nwodo are people who defend their Igboness anytime anywhere.

Although many of Okorocha's critics are not being objective with their criticism, however, they have their reason for criticizing the man.

But when it comes to infrastructural development, he's done relatively well. At least I know what Owerri looked like some years back and what it looks like today.

Then again, leadership isn't just about infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2018
let us start using our brain

Nigeria has changed

lets make Imo our Abuja
lets make Anambra our own Abuja
let make Abia our own Abuja
lets make ebonyi our own Abuja
lets make Enugu our own Abuja

their is no time again

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2018
lets start arguing objectively and stop all these petty zombie whatever

lets make Igbo land great again

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2018
ruggedized1:
You are such an idiotic bastard. So macjive and many others are also one person? The day your pictures is exposed here is the day you shall commit suicide. Just watch it. Useless old fool.

[s][/s]
anuohia expose it now

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2018
SoNature:

Mbanu. Don't be emotional about it; we are a sensible people.

People that criticize Okorocha have genuine reasons for doing so. Yes, that man can never defend his Igboness before other tribes....it's a big problem to have such mole as a leader.

You have a moniker, IgboticGirl, that's probably because you are proud of who you are. Okorocha is not a proud Igbo man...quote me anywhere.

Ekweremadu, Abaribe, and Nnia Nwodo are people who defend their Igboness anytime anywhere.

Although many of Okorocha's critics are not being objective with their criticism, however, they have their reason for criticizing the man.

But when it comes to infrastructural development, he's done relatively well. At least I know what Owerri looked like some years back and what it looks like today.

Then again, leadership isn't just about infrastructural development.

IT IS
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
IgboticGirl:
[/b]

IT IS

you are funny for saying that

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
Useless good for nothing cripple. Anytime i look at your pictures i feel so much pity. Dirty looking cripple.

[s]
asha80:
anuohia expose it now
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
OUR Igbo peep keep moving to Lagos and abandoning the state thereby making Lagos more stronger

that is y they will always look down on us

u guys should keep developiing other places and leaving there own place as villages after we keep shouting we want biafra
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
ruggedized1:
Useless good for nothing cripple. Anytime i look at your pictures i feel so much pity. Dirty looking cripple.

[s][/s]
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy...is that all you have got?nkapi lol

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
asha80:
you are funny for saying that

it is my brother
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Busu are you a cripple or not? Are you limping or not? Prove me wrong busu. cheesy

[s]
asha80:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy...is that all you have got?nkapi lol
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Igboticgirl you are not making any strategic point..it seems your comments are all over the place

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2018
IgboticGirl:

it is my brother

it is not because if it is people will not complain about their leaders in developed world..their infrastructure is top notch isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Deformed cripple just shut up. Ezi cheesy

[s]
asha80:
Igboticgirl you are not making any strategic point..it seems your comments are all over the place
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2018
asha80:

it is not because if it is people will not complain about their leaders in developed world..their infrastructure is top notch isn't it?

We have long way to go and d earlier we d start it d better for us

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.