Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2398205 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Abagworo:

You're right about APC candidacy but going by the people playing around like Ike Ibe, Frank Nneji, Emeka Ihedioha, Ikedi Ohakim and others do you believe any can win more than one LGA in a free and fair election against Uche Nwosu? This is apart from the fact that he has added advantages to the love Imo State youths have for him. Okorocha is not the one pushing Uche but rather the youths are. Try to investigate privately to confirm and it cuts across all parts of the State.

If I tell you that I won't like Uche as governor, then I am a liar. Yes, I need a youth as governor because I'm tired of old men who are bereft of ideas. But my worry is Okorocha manipulating him against the interest of Ndi Imo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
SmartPolician:

If I tell you that I won't like Uche as governor, then I am a liar. Yes, I need a youth as governor because I'm tired of old men who are bereft of ideas. But my worry is Okorocha manipulating him against the interest of Ndi Imo

It's very difficult to manipulate someone in power no matter how close he is to you including your blood son. You can check from history of Southeast 1999 to 2015 on the outcome of outgone Governors that tried to manipulate their successors.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Work continues on expansion of Sam Mbakwe road formerly known as Wetheral to 8 lanes.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
More from Okporo uzo Sam Mbakwe. Looks like it will turn out nice and crispy.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo:

You're right about APC candidacy but going by the people playing around like Ike Ibe, Frank Nneji, Emeka Ihedioha, Ikedi Ohakim and others do you believe any can win more than one LGA in a free and fair election against Uche Nwosu? This is apart from the fact that he has added advantages to the love Imo State youths have for him. Okorocha is not the one pushing Uche but rather the youths are. Try to investigate privately to confirm and it cuts across all parts of the State.
oh please spare me this talk that is 'youths' and not rochas pushing him.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo:
Chino and Obiano wither?

When we said that Okorocha has destroyed Imo state some people thought we were joking.

Now look at the newly completed roads in Owerri. The median was done with hollow blocks instead of concrete. The roads are already washing away. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo propaganda has a limit. This is the new face of Owerri cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

When we said that Okorocha has destroyed Imo state some people thought we were joking.

Now look at the newly completed roads in Owerri. The median was done with hollow blocks instead of concrete. The roads are already washing away. cheesy

Where in Owerri is this and when? The road is better than all State roads in Anambra though.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo:

Don't waste your vote like Jonathanians of 2015. APC is 100% certain of winning Imo State with Uche Nwosu. Nobody or party has the support, resources and intrigues to get up to 20% votes.
Sometimes I watch you and laugh. Who would make Uche Nwosu Governor of Imo state. Is it Rochas? The same Rochas that got it hot during the last governorship election. Many of you are yet to understand Imo politics, you just sit close to your keyboard and type nonsense. This was the same way some of you pushed Ohakim to his early political grave. What do you take Ndi Imo for, as dunce right. Well, let's just wait till next year and see how events pan out. Imo is not Lagos or other junkie state where one idiot can become godfather over other political big wigs. If Rochas is smart, let him push his son in law as speaker of the house, that way he can prove the administrative acumen of his son in law. But he is stubborn and wants to destroy the young man's early political career. Enough said.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo:

Where in Owerri is this and when? The road is better than all State roads in Anambra though.

I am from Imo state and Anambra is far ahead of Imo state in infrastructure/roads etc

You wanna deny these pictures? cheesy

Look at your lampholder. Dirty crappy town of Owerri cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

I am from Imo state and Anambra is far ahead of Imo state in infrastructure/roads etc

You wanna deny this pictures? cheesy

Look at your lampholder. Dirty crappy town of Owerri cheesy

Chino from Anam Igala biko stop being a coward. Show me any State road of this quality in all of Anambra State or shut up forever. Calling a solar tree lampholder shows you're a bush man trading at Ochanja.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo:

Chino from Anam Igala biko stop being a coward. Show me any State road of this quality in all of Anambra State or shut up forever.

Abagworo, I am not chino and I am not from Anambra. I am from Uzoagba in Ikeduru LGA. Anambra roads are like American roads compare to what we have in Imo state. We don't have roads in Imo state. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Where is the cursed useless old man called abagworo? It is time to earn your pay cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

Abagworo, I am not chino and I am not from Anambra. I am from Uzoagba in Ikeduru LGA. Anambra roads are like American roads compare to what we have in Imo state. We don't have roads in Imo state. cheesy

Chino, I am not Abagworo and I am not from Imo. I am from Okpoko in Ogbaru LGA. Imo roads are like heaven compare to what we have in our dirty trader infested illiterate State of Anambra . We don't have roads in Anambra State.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo, I am from Imo state but Anambra is a model state, they are building both state and federal roads. See below, is this a federal project, but we can only dream of such projects as this in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo:

I am not from Imo. I am from UZOAGBA LGA. Imo roads are like heaven compare to what we have in our dirty trader infested illiterate State of IMO . We don't have roads in IMO State.

Hehehehehe..I am your fellow Imolite. Sincerely speaking IMO state is very backward filthy state filled with illiterates. Do we have people like Chimamanda or Soludo from Imo state? Anambra is ahead. hehe

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

Hehehehehe..I am your fellow Imolite. Sincerely speaking IMO state is very backward filthy state filled with illiterates. Do we have people like Chimamanda or Soludo from Imo state? Anambra is ahead. hehe

Chino go to your dirty illiterate city of Onitsha and sell your omata products. We are not of same class.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Do you still remember this roundabout? Owerri is a dirty dilapidated town. I said it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo:

Chino go to your dirty illiterate city of Onitsha and sell your omata products. We are not of same class.

As an Imolite my father and his grand father all grew up in Onitsha. My father had his western education when he left Imo state and got to Onitsha where he attended DMGS. We had no school then in Imo state. Imo state is still an illiterate infested state. cheesy

See the city of Onitsha were we grew up and had our western education.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

Cloning of account is not allowed on Nairaland. How could you clone my account and use same to blackmail my State on pretence of being me?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo has arrived with his other moniker to start propaganda. cheesy

[s]
Imo1stson:

Cloning of account is not allowed on Nairaland. How could you clone my account and use same to blackmail my State on pretence of being me?
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

As an Imolite my father and his grand father all grew up in Onitsha. My father had his western education when he left Imo state and got to Onitsha where he attended DMGS. We had no school then Imo state. Imo state is still an illiterate infested state. cheesy

See the city of Onitsha were we grew up.

Till you die Imo will remain the most educated State while sell your omata clothes and spare parts at Nkpor and Ochanja.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo aka Imo1stson, see the mess that is Owerri. Oya defend it. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo:

Till you die Imo will remain the most educated State while sell your omata clothes and spare parts at Nkpor and Ochanja.

See it is better to be sincere. As an Imolite I know that Anambra is way ahead of us.

Oko do you have the following in Imo state.

Zik

Ojukwu

Achebe

Chimamanda...just to mention a few.

Till you die and your siblings join you, Imo state shall never be as educated as Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Do we have any IMolite either living or dead that is as educated and prominent as Achebe? Anambra is ahead of us joor. Heheheh

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
The old abagworo will be pissing and shittting on himself right now cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
ruggedized1:
The old abagworo will be pissing and shittting on himself right now. Propaganda has a limit. cheesy

Please don't interfere in this or insult my Imo state. This is a family affair.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

Please don't interfere in this or insult my Imo state. This is a family affair.

Chino I've given you enough time to laugh. I understand you're jealous and sad but I will increase your sadness soon.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abagworo:

Chino I've given you enough time to laugh. I understand you're jealous and sad but I will increase your sadness soon.

I am not chino. You mean I am jealous of this crappy, dirty, dilapidated Owerri? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

I am not chino. You mean I am jealous of this crappy, dirty, dilapidated Owerri? cheesy

If abagworo collapse and die of HBP my hand no dey. Now you have exposed him and all his propagandas in Owerri. It is very clear there is nothing to show after 8yrs of squandering the state resources. cheesy

@Abagworo, no one will ever be jealous of a bankrupt, pillaged, plundered, backward state as Imo state. All your people are running to Anambra to live and earn a better living. So who should be jealous of each other here? I have warned you before but you refused to listen, this is just a tip of the iceberg until you learn your lessons and stay on your lane.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
ruggedized1:

If abagworo collapse and die of HBP my hand no dey. Now you have exposed him and all his propagandas in Owerri. It is very clear there is nothing to show after 8yrs of squandering the state resources. cheesy

@Abagworo, no one will ever be jealous of a bankrupt, pillaged, plundered, backward state as Imo state. All your people are running to Anambra to live and earn a better living. So who should be jealous of each other here? I have warned before but you refused to listen, this is just a tip of the iceberg until you learn your lessons and stay on your lane.

There is no reasonable Imo State indigene that can live in that your dirty and backward omata State when our State is like heaven.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hehehehehe..you are still in pains old man because your fellow Imolite exposed you. cheesy

Anambra was the first place Imolites saw flyovers and western education for the first time. #FACT

At least about 2 million Imo state people are resident in Anambra, precisely Onitsha. #FACT

Almost all the rich Imolites including Orange Drugs are all resident in Anambra, precisely Onitsha. #FACT

The bitter question you should ask yourself is why are they not living in Imo state?

The truth is that Anambra is like America compare to Imo state.

Imo state is filthy, backward, bankrupt dilapidated state with no economic worth.

I can even point the roof tops of at least 10 Imolites in this picture alone.

[s]
Abagworo:

There is no reasonable Imo State indigene that can live in that your dirty and backward omata State when our State is like heaven.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.