Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2396694 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
ruggedized1:
At least about 2 million Imo state people are resident in Anambra, precisely Onitsha. #FACT

Almost all the rich Imolites including Orange Drugs are all resident in Anambra, precisely Onitsha. #FACT

The bitter question you should ask yourself is why are they not living in Imo state?

The truth is that Anambra is like America compare to Imo state.

Imo state is filthy, backward dilapidated state with no economic worth. cheesy

[s][/s]

What will an educated Imolite look for in Onitsha? You make me laugh. We only live mostly at Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and then Owerri, Uyo, Enugu, Calabar, Jos, Kaduna and Ibadan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hehehehehe

The thing pain am

There are at least 2 million Imolites resident in Onitsha.

Ihedioha came to Onitsha to campaign for the millions of Imolites resident in the city of Onitsha.

Imolites are least educated in the SE, if not you should have produced people like Chimamanda, Achebe, Soludo, Chike Obi ete etc..Anambra is ahead of your shithole state cheesy

Abagworo:

What will an educated Imolite look for in Onitsha? You make me laugh. We only live mostly at Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and then Owerri, Uyo, Enugu, Calabar, Jos, Kaduna and Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Over 2million Imolites are resident in Onitsha while the rest of their population are resident at Lagos, PH and others.

Imo state is worthlessly backward that's why they are all running to live in Anambra..lol

Ihedioha at Obi of Onitsha palace during his campaign for the millions of Imolites resident in Onitsha.

Imolites are Anambra slaves..hehehe

1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
ruggedized1:
Over 2million Imolites are resident in Onitsha while the rest of their population are resident at Lagos, PH and others.

Imo state is worthlessly backward that's why they are all running to live in Anambra..lol

Ihedioha at Obi of Onitsha palace during his campaign for the millions of Imolites resident in Onitsha.

What is the size and population of Onitsha? Well you be omata man hence your thinking that a tiny 5 square km town can contain 2 million people.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
When I saw update on this thread, I thought it was sumfin reasonable...not knowin dat the Anambra animal is at it again tongue

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
LOL..Onitsha a mega metropolis east of the Niger extending into Obosi, Ogbaru, Ogidi, Nkpor, Nsugbe, etc, including Onitsha north and south. When you add these areas, it is more than 10x bigger than your tiny dirty illiterate filled Owerri. So you can understand why 2 million Imolites are resident in Onitsha. Some hoods like Awada and Fegge are all extention of Imo state. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

What is the size and population of Onitsha? Well you be omata man hence your thinking that a tiny 5 square km town can contain 2 million people.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Refreshers.

Keep forwarding/sharing these pictures of Owerri until Okorocha and his family are voted out. Imo state must be free.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
So, they have changed the name of Wetheral to Sam Mbakwe. I really liked that name oo.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
ruggedized1:

Igbo pple and unnecessary comparison.. shame on you'll..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AKswift: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ttipsy:
That’s what ‘third-class’ citizens do. Little wonder the region lacks significant economic relevance in the present day Nigeria.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ttipsy:

AKswift, those two are impostors. Chino, the guy with many monikers, is Igala while Abagworo is Rivers man.

But they understand the language so well they are impersonating as Igbos.

It's just like an Igbo guy who was born in Lagos claiming to be a Yoruba guy

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
SmartPolician:

AKswift, those two are impostors. Chino, the guy with many monikers, is Igala while Abagworo is Rivers man.

If I'm impersonator what are you? As far as Igbo culture and language is concerned I am one of the most versatile Igbo alive and I'm proud of that. Chino is just a hater of everything Igbo apart from Anambra State and a poor man working as PR manager whereas I am a self made billionaire employing hundreds of Nigerians and a believer in love beyond tribe and religion. My other passion is supporting Igbo presidency and presently Okorocha is the closest to achieving that feat.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Useless frustrated old poverty inflicted fool. Imo state agents pays you 20k every month to come and lie and deceive Imolites who are mainly living outside the state.

Online billionaire that sleeps and wakes up on NL. cheesy. I am ph now, show your face at any public place of your choice. The shocking thing is that you old man is still living with your poor old mother.

All the projects in Owerri are collapsing because they are substandard. You are heartless to come online everyday to lie for a living. 200 billion loan gone and nothing was achieved in 8yrs. So much waste and plundering in imo state.

[s]
Abagworo:

If I'm impersonator what are you? As far as Igbo culture and language is concerned I am one of the most versatile Igbo alive and I'm proud of that. Chino is just a hater of everything Igbo apart from Anambra State and a poor man working as PR manager whereas I am a self made billionaire employing hundreds of Nigerians and a believer in love beyond tribe and religion. My other passion is supporting Igbo presidency and presently Okorocha is the closest to achieving that feat.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
SmartPolician:

whatever
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
SmartPolician:

I totally agree with you. Abagworo is a paid online loafer. He runs up and down everyday for a peanut just to defend a failed govt in imo state. Just imagine someone that supports a failure like Okorocha that destroyed imo state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AKswift: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
SmartPolician:

The attitude is not only peculiar here on NL, it’s exhibited almost everywhere: unhealthy comparisons among tribesmen. Though other tribes engage in such act, but that of your tribe is annoyingly overt.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Afam4eva:
So, they have changed the name of Wetheral to Sam Mbakwe. I really liked that name oo.
rochas is one funny dude

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
asha80:
rochas is one funny dude
That's how i would have gone to Owerri and start asking people the way to Sam Mbakwe road without realizing that i know the place.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
SmartPolician:
When I saw update on this thread, I thought it was sumfin reasonable...not knowin dat the Anambra animal is at it again tongue
Igala animal and his Ikwerre friend. Please we shouldn't lump Anambra and Imo into this. Igala and Ikwerre should leave Igbos alone and settle their matter in another thread.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Spibat road and new 4 star Hotels at advanced level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by iamhorny(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Abagworo:
Spibat road and new 4 star Hotels at advanced level.

Nice,i saw this structure the last time I went to owerri. It was breathtaking...i ended up spending over 10mins staring at it...

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Abagworo:

Abagworo, as you correctly wrote above: educated Imolites live only in Owerri, or elsewhere outside Imo state.

This supports my stance that all is not well with the development pattern of Imo state government which concentrates in Owerri.
In two neighborhood states for example: Anambra and Abia, educated Anambra people can live in Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha; educated Abians can comfortably live in Umuahia and Aba.

Owerri capital territory is less than 5% of the land mass of Imo state.
Imo state governor does the showmanship projects in Owerri, build a town to touch the sky; you and the governor renamed Owerri to be Imo state.

The few from Owerri who are the direct beneficiaries of the showmanship development in Owerri clap for the governor.

The governor thinks that the entire Imo state is with him.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
lmo1stson:
Refreshers.

Keep forwarding/sharing these pictures of Owerri until Okorocha and his family are voted out. Imo state must be free.

Only a most wicked and self-aggrandizing governor can waste the state's resources in building those huge pillars for street lamp poles in the state capital while the other towns in the state are carried away by flood due to absence of common drainage system.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
discusant:

In two neighborhood states for example: Anambra and Abia, educated Anambra people can live in Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha; educated Abians can comfortably live in Umuahia and Aba.

Say the truth can you live in Onitsha, Awka, Aba or Nnewi? Personally I can manage Umuahia but nothing on earth can make me live in those other towns you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Xander85: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
Abagworo:

Say the truth can you live in Onitsha, Awka, Aba or Nnewi? Personally I can manage Umuahia but nothing on earth can make me live in those other towns you mentioned.

So the people living in these places are sub-human abi? You can be quite annoying sometimes!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Abagworo:

Xander85 has given you an apt reply to the nonsense you wrote above.

Kwontinue with propagating governor Okorocha's crude belief that because Owerri is capital of Imo state, therefore Owerri must gulp nearly all capital development funds of Imo state.

Okorocha does not understand that as he builds only in Owerri, as time goes on, most of Imo state's development funds shall go into maintaining and sustaining the infrastructures in the expanding Owerri; thus leaving little or nothing to build anything, including roads, for the more than 95% of Imo state that is not part of Owerri.

Imo state needs soundly educated governor from 2019, nothing like continuity of Okorocha's Apartheid development policy of building one city, Owerri, at the detriment of the entire land mass of Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Xander85:

So the people living in these places are sub-human abi? You can be quite annoying sometimes!

No comfortable man can live in those towns except he is there to earn a living and manage the noisy and filthy clustered environment just because of low class business. Enugu, Owerri or a rural area will do.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ongoing construction of Justice Oputa Judiciary Complex at advanced stage courtesy Okorocha Government.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Abagworo:

No comfortable man can live in those towns except he is there to earn a living and manage the noisy and filthy clustered environment just because of low class business. Enugu, Owerri or a rural area will do.
comfortable and educated people used to live in aba in the 80s until the city was abandoned and made decrepit..other wise aba is actually more of a planned area than owerri..if the same amount of focus is placed on aba the way it was placed in owerri aba will beat owerri hands down

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Bethel4Life(f): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Abagworo:

by the way something is not right somewhere is the money spinning or making towns are not looked into like the administrative towns..seems like wrong priorities for me.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 2:22am On Apr 11, 2018
MONEY SPINNING TOWNS?

Industries existed in present Imo state during the 1980s.

During the early 1980s, Imo state government under Sam Mbakwe officially recognised Aba, Umuahia and Orlu as the industrial hubs of then Imo state because of the large number of industrial establishments in those three areas. Mbakwe acquired lands for industrial estates in these areas and in other major towns of then Imo state.

Later, Gov. Amadi Ikwechegh carried the policy of Mbakwe forward. He awarded contract for drainage and pavement of dozens of Orlu urban roads. The job was discontinued after Ikwechegh left office, after Abia State was carved out from Imo state. The job was never done till today.

In the late 2000s, governor Okorocha officially reduced Orlu to a rural area that doesn't deserve urban roads and drainage systems, etc.

IMO STATE NOW HAS MONEY GUZZLING CAPITAL CITY, NO MONEY-SPINNER CITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.