Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (16579 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: No need to shout. . . They are free to try, and she is free to accept.
Guy no form don here jare. Besides na her chesticles to her kneesticles me i like. If she cut that part for me, am ok.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: @op add ”VICKY“ to my list... grin grin

nice try..make bingbagbo catch you, your name go be sorry...she is bin's ist lady together with boobsqee
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

but he said "she is mine"...well now that killz is out of the way, lemme see who will win her heart
*grabs a popcorn and alomo*
You forget she is still with me, so what do you mean out of the way?

Are you discombobulated?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Na back door you won pass ni? Sexkillz no need Sholly dem plenty for em hand na.
Lol... Oga sexkillz na ”ORGANIZER“ ni?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
~vicky~:
Mr 190, lalaosky ikekings and D-explorer stop derailing angry
Sweets, as i just dey think of your moniker na em you call my name. I won transfer my crush to you cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Guy no form don here jare. Besides na her chesticles to her kneesticles me i like. If she cut that part for me, am ok.
lwkmd...dis dude, u no go kill me walayi
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
i cant even find shollypopz around here

where she enter - abi she wander go toilet again
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

You don't worth her then. . .
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
this ikekings i dont just like the dude undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: You forget she is still with me, so what do you mean out of the way?

Are you discombobulated?

with the rate things are going, she might elope with one of this dudes...#justsaying#...190 is coming for her o..
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
@op add ”abil“ to my list... I need fight partner...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Oga sexkillz na ”ORGANIZER“ ni?
Abeg make una no dey spoil my ministry o. Which kain name be dis?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~vicky~(f), joeydozzy(m), [size=18pt]abiL(f)[/size], 190-the-clown, sexkillz(m), lalaosky(m), ikekings(m), D-Explorer and 3 guest(s)

cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

na my paddy..wetin im do you
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: Go and kiss naked wire... Lol
Tnk goodness say I no see your post. LOL
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
Lol.. You don't have to..gringrin..
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

with the rate things are going, she might elope with one of this dudes...#justsaying#...190 is coming for her o..
If she elopes, na her choice. I go wish am well. . .
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
Sholly SHOLLY!!

Where are you uh!!!!!!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: Abeg make una no dey spoil my ministry o. Which kain name be dis?
Ask d-explorer nw.. Na him talk am...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
I see the crushes shifting to abiL!!!
For your info, shymexx is hot on her trails and if info am hearing is true, then sexkillz is onto her..me love her though...#no think meaning into my last sentence#
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
i cant even find shollypopz around here

where she enter - abi she wander go toilet again
That epistle you call love msg don pursue am grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

at first, i thought he was dailynews..lwkmd
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

na my paddy..wetin im do you

dont trust him undecided

hes too slow and slimin for my likin undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Lmao. . . Na 190news be that. grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: You don't worth her then. . .
Hahaha, go jor. The curve fit make me ignore other parts na grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

kant be, shes too sweet for that angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
Idowu don enter...area, i come out full full dey say i dey crush on you..
In genie's voice *i, i no dey shame for you, anything you want i go do, cos this my love is true*...
lWKMD4H
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: @op add "abil" to my list... I need fight partner...
abiL na another Idowuogbo. You sure say you fit? grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahaha, go jor. The curve fit make me ignore other parts na grin
She cannot be compartmentalized. . . Gerrit?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
[size=18pt]in other related knews!!

Shollypopz and 190 are the first couple to emerge from this week Nairaland 1st week of romance

for more info check

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week.
[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: If she elopes, na her choice. I go wish am well. . .
I see this one cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky: I see the crushes shifting to abiL!!!
For your info, shymexx is hot on her trails and if info am hearing is true, then sexkillz is onto her..me love her though...#no think meaning into my last sentence#
Lol... Guy be bold jare... Why you dey like to take style to go after the babes? Nawa you ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) / 10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.